Frequent Flyer Pt. 03

Story Info
Dodgin and weavin.
2.3k words
4.34
4.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Food was good. I had been running on an adrenaline high for hours. Joel's place has a cook's kitchen. He whipped up some omelettes, that and the black coffee and Bloody Marys helped me to step it down a couple of notches.

We were all dog tired, and so after my fifth or sixth Bloody Mary I was down for the count. When I woke up, it was night. I wandered around Joel's place. His views of the city from the large penthouse balcony were pretty amazing, even with the rain coming down.

It was about 4:30 in the morning, Joel and Ralph were sawing logs. Ralph snores, a lot. I wandered to the bedroom door where we had her in chains. I just couldn't bring myself to open the door and peek in. So I sat in the hallway just staring at the door.

Around 7 Ralph quit snoring and came out to Joel's living room. He saw me sitting by her door.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm not sure". I answered.

We spent the next few minutes in silence.

"We gotta feed her" I said.

"Let's peek in and see how she is doing" he said.

I just sat there. Ralph stepped up to the door, unlocked it and slowly opened it a crack. He peeked in. Curiosity got the best of me, I scooted across the hall stuck my head between Ralph's knees and peeked in. Joel walked up, leaned in between us and also peeked in.

She was sitting up on the bed, the chains we had wrapped her in were draped over her shoulders, nicely framing her breasts. Her nipple ring glittered in the light. Man do I love women in boots with cute nipple rings, just sayin.

Ralph opened the door. He and Joel stepped in to the room. I got up from the floor and followed, somewhat mesmerized by her.

I was torn. I really really really thought she was amazing. Those eyes, they took my breath away. My hands grew clammy, my tummy wasn't happy, I started breathing faster and faster.

Joel walked over to her and pulled the duct tape from her mouth. She worked her mouth a bit, ran her tongue around her lips, slowly. I noticed my dick getting harder.

"Hi boys, You think I can use your bathroom?" She said, smiling. She was so cute.

One thing led to another and we all ended up in Joel's living room. We fed her, after we chained her to the sofa.

We quickly realized our good fortune had some downsides. Like, you got her, now what? Ask any question, no matter what the answer is, could you, would you trust her? Chains, in the quantities we are using, not sustainable. What of her stuff is bugged; who was coming for her?

Lots of questions, no answers close at hand.

Ralph headed out to get better restraints. Joel got out his very sweet headphones and dropped some jazz. He put them on her. Then Joel headed into his home office to pull strings. I started going through her stuff. Eight large garbage bags of stuff.

I started out by sorting. Clothing, shoes, sex toys, weapons, electronic devices and other.

Bras, sexy, cup less, athletic and so on. She had enough lingerie to equip a modest cat house. Shoes & boots (two over-the- knee highs, oh my...) As I set each piece of clothing aside, "Wow!" I kept thinking, "Oh I'd like to see her wear that!"

Some of the stuff just didn't make any sense. A black 2" cube, for example. No markings, seemed to be made of metal, super light. I had no idea what it was or what it's for.

Ralph got back. He'd hit an adult store called Spartacus. They have all kinds of restraints there. He got some excellent custom tooled stuff. Expensive, but necessary.

We knew we had to move. Someone would be coming for her. No way she could just walk off. Or, maybe she was sent. Either way, if she could track me, so could they. We had to get off the grid. Whomever she worked for could make airplanes disappear all across America, they most definitely could find us.

Ralph got out a heavy black leather slave collar with heavy duty rings and headed towards her.

She growled at him, he handed me the collar.

As I strapped the collar around her neck, then snapped the padlock closed, she cooed, "How did you know that I wanted one?" She was breathing heavily.

Damn, my dick got a bit harder, fucking traitor.

Then I put a gag in her mouth. When we were finished she looked like a BDSM slave, hobbled and trussed up in leathers and chains...It was so hot! We snapped a spreader bar to her ankles and pushed her back onto the couch. She was restrained.

We sorted her stuff. If we didn't know what it was, we left it. We kept three of the five tasers, and left all the other weapons, well except the riding crop. We shoved her cloths and the other stuff in one of Joel's duffle bags.

We dumped all of our electronics and left from the condo's underground garage in a van Joel rented (Enterprise will pick you up!). We drove east out of town towards the Columbia Gorge, stopping at a rest area where there were no cameras around. Another van pulled up next to us. The driver got out and came around to our van, and once we were out, he jumped into the van and headed east. We headed west in the new van.

We got to Seaside, where Joel stopped and bought a burner phone. He made a quick call, and soon we're traveling south along the Pacific. We drove about an hour south, did the van switch thing again, only this time we got an older SUV.

We drove north almost to Astoria, there was a gated community, the SUV had a gate opener. We drove in. We drove around until we came to a gated beach house. The gate opened when we got close, and closed behind us. Joel drove in and parked us in the open garage, which then closed.

It's good to have rich friends.

It was a very nice house. Best of all, it is isolated. Joel didn't own it. In fact he didn't know who owned it. It was stocked with damned near anything you could think of.

On the front hall table was a new burner phone. Joel picked it up. He clearly knew who was on the other end. They talked quickly. Joel hung up the phone, then pulled the SIM card and the battery. He took the phone out to the porch and stomped the phone to death. Then came inside. Seems he needed to blow off some tension.

The house had a generator, it picked up the increase in electricity we used. If we stay inside, we should be able to keep our head down. The house also was equipped with computers and a Faraday cage. We flipped on the security system and settled in for the night.

**********

Joel had made some coffee, it was time to get this party started. The sun rose over the hills behind us glittering on the grey Pacific Ocean. It was nice to have a morning that wasn't raining.

I went into the bedroom where we had restrained her. I pulled the cock shaped gag out of her mouth, the headphones from her head and the blindfold from her eyes. I clipped the leash to her collar, unlocked one wrist, pulled it across her tummy so I could get the handcuffs on her. Then unlocking her right leg I pulled it close to her left, and put on the hobble chains. Then I unlocked the chains that were holding her down on the bed, got her up and escorted her to the dining table. I sat her down in a chair, and ran a chain from her collar down under the chair seat then back up to her collar.

We were ready to begin.

We had agreed that only I would ask questions. Joel and Ralph could give me questions or pass me notes, but their job was to observe. We wanted to control this interview. I would do the talking, because she would actually talk to me. Mostly Joel and Ralph had received no response to whatever they had said to her, well, except the occasional growl.

We sat across the table from her. I looked into her eyes. I put on my best "TV Cop look". I tried to look stern. I tried to be in control. I got this, I thought.

She said, "Well boys, whatcha wanna know?" Her eyes sparkled, she wore a look of amusement on her face.

My retort? "Ahhhhhhhhh".

"Nice opener" she said, giggling. "I know you love this outfit, pretty sexy eh? I like it too, a lot, but it's kinda chilly in here, so, boys, can I get a blanket for my shoulders?"

Joel got her a blanket, Ralph gave him a dirty look, and whispered to him "Hey, we are suppose to be tough on her."

I missed looking at her nipple ring.

Joel slipped me a question.

"What is your name?"

"Ahhhh," she smiled at us. "You guys don't have a clue what you're doing, now do you?"

Then she launch into Interrogation 101. She started telling us about all the mistake we had already made. The next thing I realized, she was interrogating me!

I was so confused.

I was even more confused as her hands came up and rested upon the table, no hand cuffs. How did she do that!??!

We backed away from her, like she was a deadly snake. Her eyes sparkled, she had an astounding smile on her face, the kind of smile that launched a thousand ships.

"Joel, please make us some coffee, the smell was great, I'd like to taste it, please." She added a smile that would melt butter. She looked at me and said, "Bob, I really love this outfit. But, I think we can have a better conversation after I get cleaned up and dressed."

She reached up and unclipped the chains from her neck, then bent over and removed the hobble chains. She strolled, leisurely, erotically...oh what an ass...to her bedroom and shut the door.

Ralph said, "Aaaaand round 1 goes to the lady."

***********

She emerged.

She was wearing those boots. Her slit in her skirt, presented a perfect thigh; if she sat just right, a whole lot more. The silk button up blouse with several buttons unbuttoned favored me with amazing cleavage. She was wearing a white lace cup less bra, showing off that oh so naughty nipple ring.

She sat down, Joel brought her a coffee, a bagel with cream cheese, a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and some smoked salmon. This place had almost everything. It was sweet.

We watched as she sipped her coffee and fixed up her bagel.

She slammed the OJ, finished up the bagel, sat back and sipped her coffee.

"Boys, what am I going to do with you?"

She started asking us questions about the house.

It was fucking hard to concentrate on her words...my eyes just focused on her mouth. When her tongue would occasional lazily lick her lips. I shuddered in a very good way. Ah, memories. At that moment I bet I had the biggest shit house grin on my face in all of North America.

"Bob" she said. "BOB" she said. My eyes slipped down to her tits.

"Oh BOB!! Up here big guy, my eyes are up here."

I looked into her eyes. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Joel said to Ralph "damn, talk about whipped."

Ralph said, "Aaaaand round 2 goes to the lady."

Joel pulled out some weed. Fixed up a one hitter and poked me in my shoulder.

I said, "Man it's too early, it's morning."

He said, "You gotta get your head in the game and the game outta your other head dude."

I take the hit. Man it's nice to be in a State with legal weed.

It helped. I had that nice first high of the day high. It's the best!

She wanted to know about the house and soon we all trooped out to explore every nook and cranny. She was impressed with the security system. It also had defensive measures that could be deployed. I don't know how we missed that. We turned it on.

She was very impressed with the computer setup, and was extremely impressed by the Faraday cage in the room. She found two hidden rooms.

We returned to the dining room. She was deep in thought all the way back.

"Boys, I'm impressed. This is a hell of a set up."

She got another cup of coffee and we chatted. She didn't know who she worked for, it could have been a random Billionaire, The Mob, The Government; not that there is that much difference between them these days.

She confirmed we were lab rats. She didn't know we were divorced, or really anything about the guys she abducted. They would land, pull up to a closed gate somewhere between the gate the guy would come in at and the gate he was scheduled to depart from. She only had a drivers license photo. She and her team would get off, grab the guy and get back on and fly away. Slick.

She didn't know what they were testing on us, or why.

Yea, she was pretty sure they were looking for her, but didn't think they would be looking for us, until they followed her trail, which would lead them to us. Shit. More good news.

Then I ask, "Why did you come to my place?"

That wasn't the real question I wanted to ask.