Frequent Flyer Pt. 04

Story Info
Is this paradise?
2.7k words
4.34
5.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She emerges from the bedroom.

She is so alluring.

It's happening again. It's like at the airport. Shit.

She is wearing those boots.

Her skirt has a slit which goes WAY up, presenting a whole lot of perfect thigh thrusting up out of her black lace up over the knee boot...oh god, the curve of her ass...if she sat just right, there was a whole lot more that was shown.

My pulse is elevated.

The white silk button up blouse with several buttons unbuttoned down from the top favored me with her amazing cleavage. She is wearing a white lace cup less bra, which teases me with that oh so hard nipple decorated by that oh so naughty nipple ring; pressing against the sheer fabric...

The rings on her slave collar sparkled as she strolls across the room.

She reclines into a seat and starts to talk to me.

It is fucking hard to concentrate on her words...my eyes just focused on her mouth. When her tongue would occasionally, lazily, lick her lips. I shudder in a very good way. Ah, memories. At that moment I bet I had the biggest shit house grin on my face in all of North America.

"Bob" she said, "BOB" she said. My eyes slip down to her tits.

"Oh BOB!! Up here big guy, my eyes are up here."

I look into her eyes. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Joel said to Ralph, "Damn, talk about whipped, he's screwed."

Ralph said, "And round 3 goes to the lady."

******

I shivered in the ice cold shower. I had jacked off twice (something I hadn't done since my college days). I was shivering so hard my cum was flying all over the place. I had to get control of myself. My teeth hurt, they have been chattering so long, so hard...fuck!

I start pulling my pud for all it's worth.

*******

I emerge.

I look like shit. I have two sweaters on. My dick hurts. I had applied some healing balm to it...that stung. But, I can look at her and not lose it.

It seems sometime during the 2 and a half hours I spent in that ice fuckin cold shower (what I wondered is if you can run out of hot water, shouldn't you not also be able to run out of cold water? I mean, that seems fair, doesn't it?) she and the guys had begun to talk.

I joined them.

Joel told me she knew her shit around computers, coding, hacking...she was one of the best he had ever seen, and Joel knew about hackers. Apparently they had been exploring upstairs.

She turned to me.

"Bob, look, we need to talk."

I sat down. She had a firm serious look about her.

"Bob, I really don't know what it is, I don't know why it is, I'm unclear about so much of it...but I do know, I need you."

She paused, looking me directly into both my eyes (how does she do that!??! I look in one of her eyes, then the other...how does she do that!?!?) It would normally be kinda creepy, but on her...yea, it's cute.

I felt myself slipping. I shake myself, grab the glass of ice water and take a slug. I look at her and nod for her to continue.

"It seems the ...ohhh...compulsion..." she said in a almost exasperated way. She seemed to be struggling for words. My heart went out to her.

"I, ...umm, my, how do I explain? Oh, ahh...I seem to have a driving desire for you, like you're my soul mate, the love of my life...and, I also feel like a drug addict searching for her next fix from you...and also it's like you are an antidote that keeps a deadly poison that I feel deep inside me, at bay. Bottom line, I need you...Bob...physically...I need you."

Joel says, "fuck"

I don't say anything. I pick up the glass of ice water, I chug it. I pour myself another glass of ice water, I chug it.

Ralph says, "It's looking like a knock out in the fourth round!! He's down, is he out for the count?"

I get up and head to the shower...

"Bob" she said, "Look, that isn't necessary. I'd love to help you out."

She smiles a megawatt smile at me, her eyes saying, "I'm a slut, so whatcha gonna do about it big boy?"

She rises, takes my arm and pulls me towards her bedroom saying, "Let's take care of that problem of yours."

I'm thinking, "Go for it Man, go for it! So what if you're really just in a rubber room jerking yourself off, this all seems pretty real!"

After she wiped the balm from my red and sore member, she looked at me with sad eyes, "Oh Bob, don't you ever do this again. Let's get you fixed up."

She was my cock's Florence Nightingale. She was soft, as she drew me in. Her tongue gently carried my cock to her throat, which sensually massaged my cock, bringing me slowly, lovingly to perhaps the most powerful organismic explosion of my entire life.

She gently released me, then restored my satiated cock to my pants and zipped me up. She walked me out of the bedroom and back to the living room.

I was relieved.

A sense of calm pervaded me.

We continued the conversation until we retired for the night.

************

I awakened to the sound of gun fire and helicopters.

I'm up in a flash, she was already sprinting out of the bedroom. I got to the living room a couple of steps behind her, I reached out to turn on a light. She smacked my hand aside.

Looking out the window I saw three helicopters circling a house about a mile or so to the south of us. It sat up on a little hill. Shit! They were pouring live fire into the joint! You could see the tracers flying through the night tearing up the house. Rockets leapt from another chopper exploding a car in the driveway, sending it flying, crashing to the ground, rolling away in flames. One of the choppers landed and it looked like a bunch of guys jumped out.

She headed for the stairs, pulling me along. We rushed up the stairs into the computer room. Joel and Ralph were hot on our heels. She closed the door, locking it. Then she headed to the closet and opened the hidden door at the back. We all crowed in after her. Ralph, closed and spun the wheel on the the door, driving the steel rods in the door into the door jam, locking us inside a panic room.

She went over to a small bank of monitors. She used the keyboard to bring up cameras that looked out from the house. Then she went back by the door and opened a panel in the wall, inside was a master controller for the house.

She left the alarm on, but powered down the houses defensive systems. Then she put the house in "unoccupied mode". Basically, the house went to sleep. Drapes closed, everything powered down. It was just an unoccupied beach house now. Nobody home.

"What the hell?" I asked, somewhat freaked out.

"They were gunning for me" she said.

"She jumped on the next door neighbor's WiFi, which allowed her to jump to another WiFi and go on the Internet," said Joel.

"You can do that?" I asked trying to wrap my head around that...I still couldn't understand how it was possible.

Joel said, "Well, I know I can't do that, but it seems she can do that."

"Yep, she's that good." Said Ralph.

"Wow" I said.

I turned to her and said, "Apparently you know how to really piss off the wrong people."

We watched the monitors. The house on the hill is a smoldering ruin. It only took the helicopters a few minutes to trash the house. The helicopters flew off out over the ocean. We watched until they were out of sight of the cameras.

We watched as the cops and firemen arrived. The cops did their cop thing, and the firemen put out what was left of the house and the burning car.

We stayed in the panic room. It was a pretty cool setup. Not much privacy, but it had food, water and a shitter. So that allowed us to survive.

She needed to rock my world a couple of times a day, so I wouldn't be a babbling idiot when I was around her. When she got her "fix" of me, she was nicer to the guys (no growling). So all in all it wasn't all that bad being cooped up in the panic room.

Of course, it was a little uncomfortable for Ralph and Joel. There I was getting amazing blowjobs and having mind blowing sex, but there wasn't any privacy. I think both the guys seemed to be going a bit stir crazy from being cooped up in the panic room, or maybe it could have been that they were suffering from blue balls.

We were going at it for the third time that day. The sex was mind blowing. She had all kinds of tricks she could do with her pussy, but she loved going down on me.

She was worshipping my cock, my eyes were crossed, "Yes, YES, YES!! I yelled as she came again. And again.

I hear Ralph say, "You two need to get a room."

***********

The day after the cops, the FBI, ATF, Homeland Security, insurance adjusters and News folks left, the bad guys came back in their black SUV's. They went back to search the wreckage. Then they swept the neighborhood. She wouldn't let us leave the panic room for a couple more days after that.

We finally left the house. Joel was driving with Ralph up front, she and I in the back of the SUV. It was about 7 in morning. It was raining. We drove up into Astoria.

When she was online she had, among other things, booked us on a tramp steamer leaving Astoria. She also had snatched a lap top and an iPad as well as some other electronics and pushed them into the backpack I had my stuff in. She had the duffle bag with her stuff in it.

Joel stopped at a pawn shop where Ralph bought a cheap wedding ring for her. We parted ways with Joel and Ralph when they dropped us off at the Port of Astoria. Joel and Ralph were going to keep the SUV, cross the river and make a run for the Canadian boarder.

We were sad to be splitting up, but we didn't think we had any better choices. The bad guys who were after her, based on their trashing of the house, were not going to stop. If they were on to the SUV, the guys might draw them away from us. It was dangerous for the guys, but, what choice did we really have? No way the four of us together would make an escape.

She and I were heading to a tramp steamer that was sailing in a couple of hours on the tide. She gave Joel and a Ralph some last minute instructions. If they survived, and if we were in the clear, we would, maybe, I hoped, contact them through one of Joel's companies, someday.

We all knew it was a long shot, and it was far more likely that the four of us would all be dead by the next day. They pulled away, heading north. We walked down into the Port.

When we got to the gate, one of the ship's crew was waiting for us and escorted us onto the ship. It was a rusty old ship that's seen better days, which were a long long time ago.

When we got on the rusting ship the Captain met us at the top of the gang way.

"Mr. Sullivan, Mrs. Sullivan welcome aboard. This is my First Officer, Hank. He will show you to your cabin. We will be casting off in about 45 minutes." The captain turned away from us and yelled at a crewman. That was it. No TSA, no facial recognition software, we might be in the clear. She gave my hand a squeeze.

Hank led us through a bulk head door, up a flight of steps around a corner, up two more flight of steps and down a corridor to our less than stately state room. It was our home for the next 6 days. We only went outside at night. The Captain had a crew man bring us food. I have had worse room service.

I like to call this our honeymoon cruise.

After 6 days at sea the ship docked in Hilo. We thanked the captain and headed off the boat. We walked down the gangway, walked across the dock and into Hilo.

Our first stop was a FedEx type store with rented post office boxes. In her short internet excursion back at the beach house she had made some arrangements, like the P. O. box, and the bank account that the debit cards we found in the P.O. box were attached to.

We walked down along the bay. The sunshine after the rain in Oregon, was so nice. The palm trees swayed. We cut over the highway and into old Hilo Town. We came to the Hilo Tavern, slipped inside and had some drinks. She pulled out her laptop while I sipped my beer. In short order we were Bob and Ethel, tourists doing the Big Island.

She was pretty amazing. Over the next few weeks, using some electronics and a lap top she had grabbed from the beach house, we shifted our identity, locations, and got new bank accounts. We moved from Hilo to Kona to an Airbnb up by Haw'i, then down to Pahoa. We morphed from a tourist couple to a couple of hippies hanging out in the jungles of Puna.

It took a while, but now we have a joint, deep in a beautiful valley near the southern tip of the Big Island. The folks in the valley were mostly small farmers who formed a nice community. We like to walk down to the nearby Buddhist Temple. It helps us be settled. We have a couple of boltholes scattered around the island in case we need to go into hiding. I'm learning to sail, she is teaching me, so if needed we can get off the island.

It's been a good five years. The Big Island isn't that developed. One of the issues living on an island is the lack of infrastructure. That worked for us. On the mainland cameras are online and facial recognition software would have located us right away. But here, you were lucky to have electricity and water. Our place is off the grid. We are powered by solar, we capture rain water for drinking. We have fresh fruits and vegetables we grow, and sell at the local farmers market in Naalehu, the southern most town in America.

We love the area. We will drive about an hour and a half to Hilo to pick up supplies every few weeks.

Over the years we also discovered that I need to get my rocks off about every day, or I turn into a babbling idiot around her. She needs a "Bob fix" at least once a week or she starts snapping and snarling. The best we can figure, if she goes more than a month she goes into withdrawals. That's when she becomes highly aggressive, and when she does get her fix, it overloads her system, because of that, we never go a day without.

It's still too dangerous to reach out to Joel and Ralph. We hope they are doing ok.

As for me, ever since I took that flight my life has not been the same. But, it seems to have turned out alright. Yea, I am with one amazingly sexy, smart, bad ass woman who is quite literally addicted to my cum. My sex life is absolutely amazing. We are deeply, madly in love and living in an island paradise.

Or maybe, I am in a rubber room somewhere and all this is a psychotic break. Honestly, I'm not sure which it is.

What I do know for sure is that I no longer have frequent flyer status on any airline and I am just fine with that.

***

Dear Reader,

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this tale.

Please be well,

B. Wrongerer