Fresh & Uncensored

Story Info
Between a woman and a man.
993 words
3.5
9.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look into your eyes, your presence gives me butterflies; it's like a wave from the ocean crashing into my already moistened body. The rush that you give me travels from my head to my toe like an uncontrollable storm. The thunder in my blood stream travels around my body; I get warm sensations of uncontrollable lust. My stomach starts to tingle and my butterflies increase. The beautiful complexion of my of my skin clings to your body as though we are one. We connect on levels not known to us. I feel the strength of your hands grab my body. My heart begins to pulsate faster and faster as I anticipate the length and width of your trust.

I make a trail with my seductive tongue around your neck and ears, as I continue to sense the pleasure that I have caused. I gently grip your skin with my open area and slowly travel down your chest, as I go south, my hands are gripped on your body. I am not able to see your face but I feel your fantasy. I want to become your fantasy. I kiss down each ripple of your perfect stomach, and I start to suck vigorously. I remove my hands from your forearms and I place them on your pelvic, I go deeper and deeper into what I know you desire. Before I get just above your penis I start to make a route. I travel from side to side with my tongue and caress your pelvic bone. I stop and I look up to see if you are connected as I am. I see the passion in your eyes so I resume my position.

As I grip your dick, I start to excite you more. I take my tongue and I rotate it around the tip slowly. As seconds pass my rotation becomes faster and faster. I feel as though this is not enough so I engulf your dick into my mouth. It works it self back and fourth, I continue to do so until I hear you squeal. As I push your dick deeper into my throat I start to softly vibrate my tonsil. As I do so, your dick dances around my mouth. I hear your moans and I understand you can no longer take anymore. I remove it from my mouth and start to focus on the sides of it. I take my tongue and gently suck. Your reaction to me is indescribable so I start to move upward.

I retrace my steps from your pelvis to your neck. With me hands I take your head and push it to the side. I use my strength so that you are unable to fight the massive pleasure I am bringing. I feel you fighting against me but submitting yourself to what I have to give. I am already naked so I climb on top of you. I take one hand and direct your penis into my pussy. You can feel the warmth and wetness of my inner body, and you are amazed. I slide up and down on it and place your hands on my waist to move with my rhythm. I start slow so I can take all of you in my body. I mold myself around you and create a perfect fit. My body is use to you now so I can begin to go faster and faster. My goal is to make you ooze, and that is what my focus is on. I lift my ass and begin to vibrate on your dick waiting for you to bust.

I slowly lean back, still in my motion and rhythm. I lay flat but I am still riding you. I rise completely off of you and change direction. I am now backwards, you see only my back and my ass and I love it, because you can only anticipate my next move. I take my fingers and slide them into my mouth, when I remove it I take it to your body and begin to massage you. I hear all the sounds emerging from your mouth, so I lean back to get closer to you. My back is on your chest and I am parallel to your body.

I remove myself from your body and turn around. We switch and now I am on my back. You come up between my legs and leave hickies each place you stop. As you place your dick inside me, you bring my knees to my chest and look into my eyes. You see that you are bringing me the deepest and most pleasurable feeling I have ever wanted. You bring your face to mine as you push against my pelvic bone and discover the deepest parts of my body. I take your ear and begin to lick it, as I pause I seductively whisper in your ear and tell you how much I love it. I tell you that there is none like you, and you are the only one that can bring out my true desires. I whisper so softly that my fantasy is coming true and that I will always love you. As I go on and on I feel your trust coming at me faster, so I say, "Fuck me,".... "I want you to slam it into my walls until you break barriers." "I wont you to fuck me like no other."

You listen to me and I am no longer able to talk. I hear the juices flowing from my pussy, and the sound of you hitting against my body. Moans begin to leak from my mouth; your trust is so powerful that my body begins to shake. I have it, I love it, I love you, and I love us. As we continue to create new ways to achieve unique pleasure, we are in closed in our own world with no interruptions, no complications, just perfect happiness and pleasure.