Fresh Eyes

Story Info
His wife’s new pleasures from porn.
1.5k words
3.54
61.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammie and David had been together for about 10 years. Their marriage was strong if not exciting and even though Sammie was the perfect example of the girl next door, full of energy and inquiry though she wasn't the most comfortable woman with her own body or looks, even after 30 years. David was less driven or as traveled as Sammie, but he was definitely more comfortable with his body and all the aspects surrounding it.

A few months ago, she walked into David's home office to find him searching through a video web site reviewing one nasty video after another. "Honey, pick out a movie or two." He quickly suggested. Sammie figuring this would be her last and only chance before he figured out sharing was a bad idea, went to his leather seat and started searching from the beginning.

After an hour or so, she strolled back into the den, curled-up on her chair, and directed her gaze to the TV, she told him, "I pick out a few." Her checks flushed as she stole a quick look at him.

He figured that she had gotten offended trying to find something, she might like and pick one or two randomly just to get it done. The idea of her looking at any of the video backs made his heart jump and cock twitch and when he sat down on top the warm little imprint that her ass left on his chair he gasped. The cart showed maxed out at 50 DVD's! Holy shit he murmured.

Sammie glanced quickly at David when he came back in as he walked by her he stopped and rested his fingers on her pale exposed neck and felt her pulse beating strong and fast. She smiled and her neck flushed lightly around his fingers.

"You know that order cost about 2 grand." He teased. She turned to look up at him her almond shaped hazel eyes took on a look of horror. He fought to not smile and sink his aching cock into her gapping mouth and full lips right there.

She caught that he was teasing her, "Then cancel the order or only pick the ones you want. I don't care." She replied turning away from him snippy.

David smiled, "It's not a problem, I'll be happy to cash in a CD."

It had been a few weeks since the first order came in and as they piled up. He couldn't tell if she had looked at any of them. Then one evening she was working on her laptop in the living room and he realized she was just staring at the screen. That's when he realized that she would pull out her personal laptop to work on reports for her accounting manager and have a DVD playing behind it.

It was something that he loved to watch and as the evenings progressed she would became more relaxed with just booting up and go strait to a movie.

He waited until she had been watching for about fifteen minutes before he asked, "Sammie?"

"Huh?" She looked up at him her eyes flashed. "What?"

"It's eight, when are we eating?" He was truly hungry.

"I'm tired, how about I order a pizza?"

"OK with me." She had ordered take out a least once a week since the videos started coming in regularly.

One night as they read in bed, Sammie read one of her seven hundred page classics and David read another car restoration manual. Sammie's slender well-manicured fingers slid down his belly under the soft red sheets. He tried to focused on 'How to Rebuild the Small-Block 4.8 Liter Ford 1955-1974 Pontiac' the best he could as her cold finger tips ran over his flaccid cock and she reached to slid her fingers between his legs and massage his loose balls.

Slowly he let his mind slip away from the manual and into her grasp; it was amazing to him that she could read for the next two hours while keeping him hard. Some nights he would see the time and roll into her for a chaste good night kiss, other nights he would roll into her and slide his thick cock into her pussy.

Tonight is cock was leaking every time she passed her thumb over its swollen head. Sammie pushed back the covers absent-mindedly so the sheet wouldn't be discolored with precum and then get cold. Inadvertently she displayed one of her soft milky breast to the cool bedroom air, he sighed as her pale pink nipple the size of a full moon puckered.

Still deeply concentrating on her book he could help but ask, "Are you cold?" She lifted her hand from his glisten sticky dick and slowly so that the clear droplet stretched out quivering with tension until it broke one half-swinging back to slap his cock and the other portion dangled from her pearly fingertips.

She brought her hand up under the book and cupped her breast gently, smearing his juices over the outside mound of her breast and around the tight nipple. She sighed deeply emphasizing the curves rising around her hand.

Sammie had seen one of the girls in a movie last week play with her nipples in a way she never knew was possible. She knew she could never get them up to her mouth, but it had gotten her playing with them in the shower or at night when she was alone getting ready for bed. And even sometimes at work while she was alone in the copier room. The first time she touched herself at work she started to hyperventilate at the thought of being discovered and then fired.

Now with David watching her intently she realized how quickly it went from pucker to a round hard nub. Her breast had become more sensitive since she started to play with them almost daily and she ran her gooey fingers over and around the tight swollen flesh, enjoying the new sensations. She massaged the bulk of her breast with the palm of her hand and eyed David.

He had never see her play with her titties like this and he stroke his cock with vigor enjoying the way it pulsed as her nipple swelled at her constant squeezing and pulling.

Then he milked his cock drawing a huge dewy droplet; reached over and covered her hand with his. She placed the book face down on her lap and closed her eyes. He wanted to kneel up and smear the purple head of his cock on that perky little nub and all over her tits until they glistened and glowed, but was afraid that it would intimidate her.

Instead, David came on his stomach in thick white ropes imagining she was kneeling over him trying to squeeze her breast around his cock and smiling as his cum stuck to her neck and dripped slow down her chest.

They both paused as his cock deflated Sammie was happy that David seemed to find her more arousing than usual and David was glad that Sammie seemed more relaxed and open. He rolled over and grabbed a washcloth that she stuck in the draws of the nightstands just for cleaning up.

He cleaned up and refolded the beige cloth before handed it to her as she marked the book and placed it on her nightstand. She looked at it and shook her head.

"No, thanks, I'm ok." She told him and sheepishly smiled as his black eyes dilated once more this evening. She rolled over on to her side turning out the light and snuggling down into the comforter to pinch and pull her other nipple until it was equally tormented.

David rolled on to his stomach and quietly listened to Sammie's breathing and soft rustling movements trying to imagine what she may be doing. He smiled; it had taken a few years for his lovely wife to get comfortable with having sex and it gave him a huge amount of pride to find her finally enjoy more aspects of her body and his.

Sammie slid her left hand deeply under the sheets until she could play with the folds of her hairy labia through the fabric of her white cotton panties. At first, any porno revolted her, and then she just enjoyed the art of erotic images. Now she found comfort when watching women fuck. Some of them seemed to do it only for the money while others played it up to the camera and many because they really seemed to enjoy it. When she saw one of them completely immersed in playing with her own pussy in a bathroom by her-self yesterday, she figured it must be ok to do it alone too. Men must find that good, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

David noted the change in her breathing that let him know Sammie had fallen asleep. He rolled over on his hard prick and smiled loving the new addiction his wife was slowly discovering.