Fresh From the Grave: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Sorry to interrupt your dinner, I want to ask if we will find anything if we go searching tonight."

I give Kegan a dirty look, his face stays in the resolute firmness making me wonder if he ever does any other face. I ponder going out and looking for the massacre creator and just come up empty even when Kegan starts mentioning clubs.

"Not a thing is appearing in my noggin, apologies most sincere. Before I go for my fun and drink, I wish to ask of thee if you are capable of the upturned lips. I am becoming of the opinion that your lips have frozen in the face of mad."

Kegan gives me a smile getting me to return in kind, Jack comes over asking if they can go filly hunting. I wonder for a moment on why he wishes to find horses then dismiss it and head back inside. I find my bouncing man watching the boob tube a rather apt term for it he is watching a show with lots of bouncing boobs. I decide to give him my bouncing boobs to watch, a thing he welcomes with a smile as I undo his pants pull him out and stroke him erect.

After pulling his rear to the edge of the sofa I move atop him and rub my cunt up and down the length of him. I smile at the feel of his erect cock rubbing along my most sensitive area, he smiles at the feel of me on his cock. I reach down after rubbing along him a few times, move higher, position his cock to meet my entrance and sink down him.

I bounce on him in a fast manner, my sole intention on getting him to reach an orgasm and bathe my insides with his fluids. His hands come up to my breasts giving me more pleasure than just his member inside of me. I keep bouncing on him moaning a little now, this is really feeling good. I find myself nearing an orgasm with his cock shoving aside my insides then retreating to do it again, his hands on my breasts and the look on his face as I bounce.

Sadly he reaches orgasm before mine has formed, he groans out as his cock swells a little inside of me then I feel the warmth of him. He pulls me closer to him as he starts to move a little under me getting the last of his warmth into me. I get off his lap and recline next to him happy with the pleasure I was given, no screaming mountain of pleasure for me, I very enjoyed giving him one.

"Hopes are high you can perform thusly yet another time before sleep befalls."

"I can do that again yes, I think food is in order first. I checked your fridge is empty, pizza sound good to you?" He is looking at me with a smile.

"I am not of the eating thoughts if you are of such thoughts then I can think of no better than what you desire. I will offer up my plastic fount of coin for your sustenance."

"Well now, an eager woman for sex and will buy dinner. I will accept your offer. I guess I may as well use your phone to call and order."

He gets up and does something with his phone before inputting numbers in my phone. He orders up a pizza while I get my purse and pull out the plastic in question, while he is saying the numbers he gives me an odd look then shows me the unsigned white part of the rear of the phone. Spying a pen on the desk I don't recall ever being in possession of I take and sign the card. With him returned to the sofa I turn on my computer eventually finding I have new messages.

The first of these messages is phone numbers I need to know, Kegan and Jack being the first ones along with another name. Wondering who this Charles is I move on to the second message. This message is of more pressing concerns, it is about a cell phone, I have a link to pick the phone and style. Finally I settle on one promising to have music and internet access in a nice blood red and pink metallic camouflage pattern.

There is a knock at the door I get it the bouncing man tries to get it, he stands up to fasten his pants, then stops as I wave at him on my way to the door. On the other side of the door is a tall man, perhaps as little as nineteen years behind him, I look him up and down and tell him to come by tomorrow late with a smile. He stammers out a few things as I collect the pizza then put my mark to a slip of paper with another piece behind it.

A piece of paper collected I shut the door after giving him a very nice kiss. My bouncing man is already eating pizza on the sofa I pause to think I should get a dirt eating machine then join him on the sofa. We watch TV together, a strange show that makes me a little hungry showing blood all the time. Twice he offers me the pizza, I decline the second time the thought comes to me I should ask Jack and Kegan tomorrow if I can eat regular food.

With the pizza remains safely ensconced in the once empty cold storage machine we retire to the bed. With my dinner of the night fed and rested the fun is to happen, I find I am still rather excited from the last time as he crawls atop me his clothes now on the floor. I watch his cock bounce as he moves atop me, I reach down and guide it to the place I want it.

He groans as he slides it inside of me, I give him an answering moan as my insides part for him. I can feel the ridges as they move deeper inside of me, he is a good sized man and I find this is a glad thing. When he starts to move I rut right back at him, wanting his movements increased with my own. In short order he is pounding at my happy little pussy, forcing my rear quarters into the mattress of the bed with each shove.

I am happily returning his shoves with shoves of my own, leading to a toe clenching moaning release of my excitement. His own release of excitement with the raising of head to crow out his delight when he begins to unleash his warmth into me has me rising up to feed. I have to moan at the release of both of his fluids into me, his blood tastes good and his man juices feel good. I lick up the extra blood on his neck when I have had my fill before he rolls off me and starts to fall asleep.

I look around thinking on things I need done and realize I need nothing, except perhaps a shower. I look at him he is out like a drunk after last call so climb over him to the floor. After my shower I brush my hair then sit at my computer to search for clubs in the city only to realize no printer. Promising myself to call Jack tomorrow and do shopping before we go club hopping for the massacre creator I climb into bed.

emap
emap
237 Followers
12