Fresh Off The Bus 3: Ch. 4

Story Info
Michelle the bigot falls to E&I enterprises.
4.2k words
4.47
160.4k
40

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle Stewart crossed her arms and watched the bitches leave the apartment. Every girl, except herself, had been invited to a photo shoot today and Michelle knew it was because she had almost called the clumsy black waiter the "N" word. Both Tyrone and Solomon had given her mean stares afterwards.

Why did they have to be black? And who ever heard of a modeling agency run by blacks anyway? Her daddy would kill her if he even knew she had eaten dinner with several black men. Daddy and his Aryan Nation buddies would be here in a minute to kick some black ass if they only knew half of what Michelle had seen. Of course, judging from the size of the black men she had met, daddy and the boys might not of won this fight.

Damn, daddy would shit a brick if he knew that one of the other girls had left with Mr. King. Even if Kim was a slut, you don't fuck black men. Michelle had also caught Tracy kissing the black night guard. Another girl, Lara, had spent two nights with Ann Dutton. Michelle wasn't sure what was going on there or what was worse faggots or Negroes.

Worse, Michelle was a little jealous. At least they were getting some. She had been in a constant state of arousal since coming to New York and she needed a dick bad. Anyway, being left alone had its advantages, she could have a little finger fun in the shower.

Michelle poured herself a glass of water and walked upstairs to her room. She stepped in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. Michelle kept her black hair short, just over the ears, and it was mussed from sleeping. She was of average height with a nice figure. Her breasts were full, not big, and not small. Her areola were practically nonexistent, blending into her skin, but her nipples were fat, dark pink, and long. Since coming to New York, they seemed to be hard all the time, irritating her as they rubbed against her bra. Her hip size matched her breasts and her waist was thin, making her look perfect in a bikini.

Knowing she was alone, Michelle walked naked to the shower. The apartment was an old renovated dormitory and it only had one shower designed for eight people.

Michelle turned one of the showers on and stood under the shower head letting the hot water cascade over her a moment before lathering shampoo into her hair. After rinsing her hair, she grabbed a bar of soap and began rubbing her arms and shoulders. Michelle ran the bar of soap down over her breasts, a shiver of pleasure traveling up her spine as the soap flickered over her nipples. Her hands continued downwards, soaping her belly, hips, and then down over her well-trimmed crotch.

Michelle moaned as the soap slid between her legs. She let the soap drop to the floor, but kept her hand between her legs, stroking her fingers upwards towards her clit. She was doing this a lot since coming to New York. Back home, her boyfriend couldn't get enough of her body and tried to put his dick somewhere in her almost everyday. Michelle always made him where a condom, she was scared to death of becoming pregnant and losing her figure. Her looks were her only shot at getting out of Idaho. All her friends had one or two babies by the time they were twenty and she wasn't going to end up like them. Oddly, her daddy seemed to encourage her to have babies. He seemed to think white people weren't breeding fast enough.

Michelle's fingers were moving faster now and she leaned back against the wall for leverage. She was moaning and humping her fingers when a voice said, "Need any help with that?"

Michelle's eyes opened wide in fear for it was a male voice she heard. Standing by the exit was a naked black man with an enormous erection. He was very black and very imposing. The man was probably six and a half feet tall and covered in muscles. His penis was well over a foot long and as thick as her wrist. It was twice as big as any of the penises she had ever seen before.

Michelle screamed and covered her breasts with one arm and her crotch with her hand. A black man had seen her naked and judging from his erection, he had been watching for a while. Just like her daddy had warned her, here was a negro come to rape and murder her. She shivered with fear and from something else?

"W-who are you?" she asked. Her eyes flickered past him as she considered making a run for it.

"Sorry maam, I work for the company. My water isn't working so I was told I could shower here. There wasn't supposed to be anyone here."

His politeness relaxed her a little, but his large torso was still blocking the exit. As Michelle took a step towards the exit, her foot came down right on the bar of soap she had dropped earlier. She stumbled as the soap shot across the floor. Michelle fell to her knees right before the black man. He reached out to steady her, grabbing her shoulders. As he grabbed her, his massive cock poked right at her lips. Michelle reared her head back in horror, staring cross-eyed at the monster. It looked even more imposing up close.

"You look surprised," said the black man. "Surely you've heard about how big black cocks are?"

"I thought it was a myth," she replied still staring at it.

"Whites say that because it makes them feel inferior to admit the truth. Go ahead and touch it, it wont bite you. This may be your only chance to feel a cock this big."

Michelle crinkled her nose and sniffed. It was almost as if she could smell the man's need to cum. She was breathing heavy as she stared at it and damn it, but he had interrupted her orgasm. She was still horny as hell and she needed to cum as bad as he did.

It was almost like she didn't have a choice. Her hand came up to wrap around it. Just touch it, she thought, see what a real big one feels like, then leave. Think of this as the only time you ever disobeyed daddy. She brought her other arm up and grabbed it with both fists.

It was the most amazing cock she had ever seen. It was probably thirteen inches long and so thick, there was an inch gap between her fingers. The entire cock was as dark black as his skin. It was crisscrossed with huge, bulging, blue veins. It throbbed in her hands and it seemed to radiate both heat and power. It was heavy in her hand as she lifted it to view his balls. They looked like two oranges shoved into a wrinkly brown sack. They hung low between his legs. She hefted them amazed at the amount of sperm, they must hold.

Michelle just had to see this thing squirt. "Can I jerk it off for you?" she asked. That wasn't much worse then touching it.

"Be my guest," said the black smiling down at her.

Michelle grabbed the bar of soap and began lathering up his cock. He reached out and turned the other showers on, the hot water spraying their bodies to keep them warm. Michelle grabbed the base with one hand and began stroking it with her other hand. She had given a few handjobs before losing her virginity and had never felt a cock this hard. Her hand quickly grew tired and she switched. Soon after that, she began using both hands to jerk him off.

Michelle found the sight of that huge black cock head emerging from her hands to be very erotic. It struck out straight towards her mouth and it seemed to be getting closer with each stroke. Poor thing, she thought, he really needs to cum. "Can I put it in my mouth?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied.

Michelle figured it really wasn't much worse then stroking it. She wouldn't let him cum in her mouth, she'd just use her mouth to help him along. This would be her one and only act of rebellion against her parents. Daddy would have a heart attack if he knew she was sucking off a racially inferior black man.

Her tongue flickered out to tease the pee slit and then she licked all around the plum sized head of his cock. Michellle stretched her mouth wide and let the head slide inside. For some reason, she desired to make this the best blow job she had ever given and she tightened her lips, sucking more inside.

"You really know how to treat a cock, slut

His comment both pleased and angered her, but she redoubled her efforts. She tried to deny it. She had trouble believing it, but she loved sucking on that big black cock. As she swallowed more and more of his thick cock down her throat, she grew disgusted with herself, not for enjoying it, but because she couldn't swallow the whole thing. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get more then ten inches down her throat.

Strange thoughts came unbidden to her head. Was he disappointed in her? Would he let her do it again until she got it right? She relaxed when the man started bucking his hips, fucking her face with his cock. He was grunting now and his cock was swelling.

He was close. Did she want to swallow his sperm? She did, but she thought it would be going too far. Her mind was made up for her as the black man grabbed the sides of her head holding his cock deep in her throat. The massive black penis swelled up so much, she thought it would choke her to death. Then he came.

The black man scared her as he bellowed so loudly that it echoed throughout the entire house. His cock jerked upwards, the first wad stricking the back of her throat with enough force it stung a little. She felt the large wad of sperm and several others slide right into her belly. She had no idea how much he was cumming, but before she had been hungry, now her belly felt full. And he was still cumming. His cock was like a fire hose that had been turned on to full blast. It leaped every second blasting out another load of sperm in her throat as he slowly pulled it out. He was on his sixth wad as the head entered her mouth and it still filled her mouth completely until sperm dribbled down her chin. He came again and again, she swallowed what she could, but wasted as much as she swalowed.

The black man pulled his cock out completely and shot two loads on her face. She made a lunge to get it in her mouth again, but he held her head back as he pushed his cock down and came on her tits. Finally, his cock ceased shooting, but it continued to dribble semen out in a steady stream. He allowed her to put her lips back around the head to suck up more of his seed.

That baptism of sperm erased eighteen years of racist thinking. Her body completely belonged to this black man now. He was the most superior specimen of a man she had ever known. Maybe not all black men are this superior, but then again, maybe they were. That would explain why both Kim and Tracy were now fucking black men and Michelle wanted to try one too.

********************

Rashidi couldn't believe how much he had cum. He estimated it had to be at least half a gallon. He hadn't cum in over a month and it had taken every ounce of his will power not to masturbate. It had been worth it, but now he was hooked and needed to cum again already. Cumming was now more addictive then the strongest drug he had ever taken.

A month ago, a gigantic black man at his restaurant had followed him into the bathroom and stood at the urinal next to him. The man made enough noise that Rashidi had to look down. Up until then, he had always been satisfied with his fat seven incher, but when he saw the eleven inch cock in the other guys hands, he suddenly felt inferior.

"You want a closer look? asked the man.

Rashidi found himself kneeling on the floor of the restroom holding another man's cock for the first time in his life and what's worse, he had a strong desire to suck on it. "How would you like to have a cock like mine?" asked the man.

Rashidi nodded eagerly as the man told him what was required of him. The man made him kiss the head of his cock as a gesture of submission. Rashidi wanted to get the man off, but he pulled back and stood Rashidi up. "Black men do not suck off other black men. Besides, someone may come in here at any minute."

Rashidi spent the rest of the night in a daze and his tips suffered from his lack of attention to the patrons. When he got home he tried to jerk off, but his cock was limp in his hands for the first time in his life and it stayed limp for several days.

Rashidi was ready to believe it had all been a dream when the man came back into the restaurant. He gestured, and Rashidi followed him back into the bathroom. Rashidi was resisting an urge to kneel before the man again as the man pulled a needle out of his pocket.

"This will make your dreams come true," said the black man as he gave Rashidi the shot.

Within a week, Rashidi's muscles had become more pronounced and his cock was rock hard most of the time. He didn't know why, partially because he was ashamed of his reaction to the other black man's big cock, but Rashidi decided to build up his will power by not masturbating.

At three weeks, he felt fantastic. He had grown several inches in height and his body was now bulging with muscles. Some he had never heard of. His cock was now a foot long and the need to cum was agonizing.

Exactly a month after getting the shot, he quit growing. That was the night his new boss, Solomon King brought the girls in for dinner. All Rashidi had to do was slip a little something extra into their drinks. The black man who had told him the plan said that it would make them horny all the time so that they could seduce them.

After the little slut kneeling before him almost called him the "N" word, he asked Solomon for the chance to fuck her. Solomon graciously said, "Yes."

********************

"My god, it's still hard," whispered Michelle staring at the black man's cock. After cumming, the massive black cock had shrunken only about an inch. Almost immediately, it had grown again while the man stood staring down at her.

"Would you like to try it out?" asked the man.

Michelle stared at it wondering how it would ever be able to fit it in her tight little pussy. It was simply too big, but she needed to get fucked now more then ever. "Could I try just a little?"

"Certainly," said the black. He pulled her to her feet. He towered over her almost a foot. He grabbed her arms and pulled her into his chest. Her cheek laid flat against his hard pecs. Her breasts smashed against his abs, her hard nipples poking into his stomach. His cock laid flat against her belly, poking the bottoms of her breasts it was so big. The black man's masculine presence so completely dominated her senses, she pursed her lips and kissed his chest.

His beefy hands slid down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. He squeezed her ass cheeks and Michelle found herself being lifted up. The head of his cock slid down her belly, over her belly button, and down her crotch until his cock fell down between her legs.

Michelle was now eye level with the man. He really was quite handsome though his eyes were cold. She leaned forward to kiss him, but he turned away from her in distaste. It hurt her deeply that he wasn't pleased with her. What had she become? An hour ago, she would have considered this man little better then a monkey, now her only desire was to serve him.

"Put it in," he commanded.

Michelle wrapped her legs around his waist. He was so large, her legs spread wide, her pussy opening up ready to receive him. She leaned back, reaching down behind her for his cock. He lifted her up as she raised his cock to the entrance of her pussy. "Just a little," she said to remind him, suddenly afraid of his size again.

Her pussy lips were just spreading open for his cock head when he said, "This is for being such a bitch to me at the restaurant the other night." Michelle looked at him, her eyes opening wide. This was the waiter she had insulted. Then he let go. Michelle screamed as she was impaled by all thirteen inches of black cock.

********************

Rashidi smirked down at the girl as he claimed his first white pussy. In he future, he would be gentle, slowly seducing women into submission, but this little bitch needed to be taught a lesson. She thrashed around for a moment flailing her arms and legs, whimpering until she went limp in his arms.

Raishidi grabbed the girl's waist and walked over to the wall of the shower. He braced her back against the tiled wall and waited. Her pussy squeezed down around his cock. It spasmed and he could feel lubrication running down his rod, soaking it. Her pussy spasmed again, stretching out around his invader. He was going to make sure she would never be satisfied with little dicks again.

********************

As Michelle came to her senses, the pain of impalement was rapidly fading. Her pussy was squeezing the waiter's cock so tightly, she could feel every ridge and vein on it.

Michelle's pussy slowly shaped itself around the waiter's cock. The first unprotected cock ever in her pussy. She shuddered at the thought of a black man's potent baby maker pointing right at her womb, but she wasn't ready for him to remove it.

Her vaginal muscles began reacting to the invader. They squeezed the massive cock trying to force it out, then squeezing to pull it back in. The waiter took the hint and began to move it.

He fucked her slowly at first, removing just an inch or two of cock before slamming it back in. Soon, he was removing half his cock and then he was fucking her with the entire length.

"Oh," cried Michelle suddenly. The thick ridge on the head of the man's cock had flicked across her clit as he removed it. "Oh," she said again as it repeated. "Oh my," she said as the friction against her clit increased along with his speed. Something was happening. Something wonderful.

Michelle clamped her legs tightly around his waist and screamed as she had her first ever orgasm from a cock. Her pussy spasmed around his cock, soaking it as wave after wave of pleasure permeated her body. Ths was way better then masturbating.

The man stopped for a second while she recovered. He reached out and grabbed two of the shower heads to use as leverage. He began fucking her hard, her back smashing against the wall with each powerful thrust. She came again and again. Just when she thought she would die from cumming, he yanked his cock out and shedropped her to her feet.

Michelle was weak and slid down the wall until she sat on the floor. "You want some," said the man. "There's plenty to go around."

Michelle looked up. Terri Spalding, the Senator's daughter was standing nude at the entrance to the shower. Her legs were parted and Michelle could see the girl's large engorged clit dangling. Terri's hand was flat just under her belly. She had been playing with herself.

"Come and get it," said the waiter grabbing the base of his cock and shaking it at Terri.

MIchelle saw Terri's tongue lick out over her lips for a second and the girl took a small step towards the man's cock. She seemed to come to her senses, glancing at Michelle for just a moment before turning and fleeing the shower.

"You didn't want that snob anyway," said Michelle angrily.

"Jealous bitch?" asked the black man grinning down at her. "Well I guess you get me all to yourself. Get the fuck on your hands and knees. Now bitch," he yelled when she hesitated.

She scrambled to obey him. He kneeled behind her and inserted his cock into her again. "Just don't cum in me," she spluttered as water from one of the showers sprayed her face. "I'm not protected."

********************

Rashidi felt a thrill at the thought of planting a black baby in this bigoted slut's belly. He didn't know if the company would approve though. They encouraged breeding women, but they also liked exploiting them first. Tyrone planned to punish this slut by making her star in interracial gang bang videos. Rashidi decided to let fate take it's course. He wasn't about to pull out.

******************

The black man began fucking her hard again. He forced her ass up and her head down with each thrust. Michelle found her cheek sliding along the tiled floor of the shower. The water from one shower splattered her face and another one splattered her ass. She felt used and humiliated being fucked like this, but his magnificent cock began giving her orgasms again. She came again and again.

12