Fresh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settled on a navy blue skin tight dress that hugged her ass that almost crossed the line from professional to slutty. But it made sense. She needed to show her dad's office that she wasn't a little girl anymore. She was a woman now, with curves and an ass that would make these stuffy suits look up from their desks.

Leah slipped into her high heels and went out to the garage. She looked over the rows of expensive cars her father owned, and selected the red Porsche. She stepped into the driver's seat and buckled in.

At the entrance to her father's office, Leah left the keys to the car with the Valet, and clicked her heels against the marble floor of the lobby until she reached the executive elevator.

"Right this way, miss," the foreman said, recognizing their CEO's daughter and ushering her immediately to the right place.

She shared the elevator with a sleekly dressed business man in his mid-40s who was egregiously checking out her ass in the mirrors of the elevator. Leah rolled her eyes as the metal box shot up to the sixtieth floor.

"After you, miss," the man in the suit said, and Leah smiled.

"Hello," she said to the girl at the front desk, "I'm here to see my father."

"Please have a seat and Jonathan will be right with you," the pretty receptionist said with a smile, referring to her father by his first name. Leah turned a corner and clicked down some steps surrounded by an indoor fountain. Soon, she found herself in her father's private waiting room, and sat down on the leather sofa and crossed her legs like she had learned in etiquette school.

She sipped from a water bottle on the table next to her. She knew her father was a busy man, so she may be waiting a while.

Not more than a minute after she sat down, another person emerged down the fountain steps and into the room. He was tall and broad shouldered, with an expensive suit and a rugged manly beard that matched his muscular physique.

"Leah!" he cried, recognizing her, "What are you doing here? It's a pleasure." He leaned in and kissed Leah on the cheek familiarly, and Leah enjoyed the rough touch of his beard against her soft skin.

"Bradley," Leah greeted him with a smile, "Of course it's great to see you too."

The older man looked Leah up and down, from her cream white thighs to her straight black hair.

"You look wonderful," he said, "College must be treating you well."

"You can say that again," Leah said, laughing to herself at what this man didn't know, "The gym there is amazing, and I've been going twice a day."

"No wonder you look so fit. It's great to see what a fine young woman you've grown into."

Leah blushed.

"So what brings you here to see my father?"

"Business as usual. It's not easy being the Vice President to such a demanding CEO like your old man. Especially with the acquisition we are considering."

"Acquisition?" Leah asked, and leaned forward toward Bradley so that he could see more of her cleavage, "What kind of firm are you thinking of acquiring?"

"That's under wraps, my dear," Bradley said, unable to help himself from glancing down to stare at the peek of Leah's white breasts, "Maybe when you've graduated and taken your old man's place at the top, you'll understand."

"Being on top is my favorite," Leah said with a smile.

Bradley let out a deep bellowing laugh. "Oh Leah, you really have grown up. My son is lucky to have a catch like you."

Bradley, of course, was Drew's dad. Leah had been knowingly flirting with her boyfriend's father.

"Speaking of my son," Bradley said, leaning closer to Leah, "I hope for sure I'll be seeing you with him at Thanksgiving. He's been staying with that bitch ex-wife of mine, I won't see him until tomorrow."

"Absolutely," Leah said, "My parents and I are looking forward to coming over. I just hope you can manage one evening in the same room as your ex without tearing each other apart."

"Yeah, exactly, we'll see about that," Bradley scoffed, "I don't know why I ever spent one moment with that bitch, nevertheless had two kids with her."

"Oh please, Bradley. I can think of two big reasons." And Leah mimed in front of her like she had the same enormous natural breasts that Eve had.

"Jesus," Bradley said, with a smile, "Where did you learn to talk like that?"

"I've always been like this. Maybe you should be paying more attention to me."

Bradley knowingly stared down Leah, sizing her up from her bottom to her top.

"Maybe I'll have to start doing just that," he said, grinning.

The door to the CEO's office swung open and Leah's dad emerged.

"Bradley! Leah! You're both here. I want you to come inside and join me."

"Oh, I didn't realize this meeting was for the three of us," she said, shooting Bradley a sly glare.

"Yes, please come in," the CEO said curtly.

"Jonathan, how are you this morning?" Bradley asked.

"The better for seeing you, my man," Leah's dad said, and they patted each other's backs in a handshake.

They entered her dad's office, with it's long hallway and near 360 degree window view of the magnificent city. Leah and Bradley sat down on the sofa, with Leah coyly crossing her legs and sliding the fabric of her dress down so that neither man could see her panties.

"What can I get you to drink? Bourbon?"

"I'm not one to say no to a fine drink," Bradley said.

"I'd love one," Leah said, making her father and her boyfriend's father laugh.

"You're one of the men now, sweetie," Bradley said laughing.

"Oh, I don't think so," Leah said, "Do I look like a man to you?" Bradley gave one more look at her fit body and shook his head.

"What are you two getting on about?" Jonathan asked, "I just needed to have a business meeting with my wonderful daughter on her visit home from school."

"Thank you Daddy," Leah said as he handed her the glass of bourbon. They all sat down in the circle of fine couches and began to sip.

"Sweetheart," Jonathan said to Leah, "I wanted to loop you in on a transaction I've been conducting with Bradley. I have reason to believe you could be great help here."

"Of course Daddy," Leah said, "What can I do?"

"Alright," he began, "Let me explain. You know that we have a variety of functions under the umbrella of our company. We have automotive companies, logistics shipping, and retail stores, to name a few. What we don't have, but are considering, is acquiring a new tech company called Dynamo. It's low key now, and none of their products have launched, but we are sensing good things."

"Sounds exciting," Leah said, "How can I help?'

Bradley jumped in. "Their products are aimed at millennials like you," he said, "We want you to try out a couple of things."

Leah's eyes flickered. "That's awesome," she said, "I'm so in."

"Lovely to hear," Jonathan said, "Bradley, show her the watch."

Bradley went back to a drawer in the back and returned with a delicate crystal watch band and a tiny spherical watch with a glowing blue light.

"Your arm, please," Bradley asked. Leah raised her slender arm and let Bradley hold her hand delicately, as he slipped the watched onto her soft wrist.

"It's beautiful," Leah remarked, "It's really a tech watch? What's it do?"

"Why don't you just play around and see?" Jonathan said, "Many of its features are communicative, but don't worry, Bradley has been leading the effort, and he has his own watch so you two can test it out together over the next few days."

Bradley lifted the suit off his wrist to show off his large black watch face, bulky and masculine, shining in the light.

"Love it," Leah said, "I'll give you the full review. Quick question though. If Bradley is in charge, why did you call me here instead of Drew? Here's your own son, and he's a millennial too."

Jonathan and Bradley laughed. "Sweetheart," Bradley said, "He may be my son, but he doesn't have twice the good sense or good taste as you."

Leah laughed with the two men as they belittled Drew's intelligence.

"Alright," Leah said, accepting, "Are we through here?"

"Let me walk you to the elevator," Bradley offered.

"Goodbye Daddy," Leah said, as Bradley held her by the hips to help her down the stairs back to the waiting room.

Before she stepped inside the elevator, Bradley stopped her.

"Darling," he said, staring at her eyes, "Seeing you here today was a surprising treat. You know, I'm so close with your father and you're so close with my son, yet we have not spent much time together. How about you and I get dinner tonight, to celebrate your help with the Dyanmo tests. I promise it'll be a fine meal."

Leah looked at the strapping older man up and down. Was he really asking his son's girlfriend out to a private dinner?

"Alright," Leah said, flashing her eyes knowingly, "Dinner it is. But I'll pick you up at your place at 8."

"You younger women are so bold," Bradley said as the elevator doors started to close, "In my days, we did things traditionally."

"I'll see you tonight, mister," Leah said with a wink, and descended back down to the lobby.

Chapter 34: Time with Brother

Drew reached his home mid-afternoon, tired from the morning out. He brought the Xbox from downstairs up to his room so that he wouldn't be disturbed.

"Hey shit brains!" yelled a voice from the hall. So much for not being disturbed.

Roger burst into Drew's room without knocking. Drew's older brother had never had much respect for him, and the two didn't get along.

"Hey Roger," Drew said, demurely.

"What's up, lil bro? How's it feel being back from college?"

"It's fine," Drew said.

"Fine? There's nothing to do here in this fucking town. I want to blow my brains out every time I come home. I barely want to stay for Thanksgiving tomorrow."

Roger looked at the game on Drew's TV screen.

"Play me," he told Drew, grabbing the controller. Roger was much better at video games than Drew, and he won handily within the first few rounds.

"Fuck this is boring," Roger said, "Got any drugs?"

"Roger, no," Drew told his older brother, "And at least close the door if you're going to talk about drugs. Don't let mom here."

"Mom doesn't care," he said, "She and Rick get stoned all the time. He's the biggest pothead I know. Maybe I should raid their closet."

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," Drew said, thinking back to this morning when he had to listen to Rick banging his mom a new one in the back on the dance studio, "I wouldn't want to find anything private between the two of them."

"Oh fuck, you're right," Roger said, "Mom is such a fucking slut, I don't want to see her dildo collection." Drew didn't understand how Roger could be so blunt about their own mom, but that was Roger for you.

"Speaking of which," Roger continued, "If we don't have drugs, I guess I'll just jerk off. Got any nudes of that hot girlfriend of yours?"

Drew frowned. "Come on, man," he said, "Don't talk about Leah that way."

"Oh please," Roger said incredulously, "She's got a tight little body on her, I'm sure you're banging that every chance you get."

Drew tried not to respond, but his face told the truth.

"Why are you looking like that? Are you telling me you're taking that hot piece of ass and AREN'T waking up with your cock in her mouth every morning? Shit, dude, I fucking knew it!"

"What do you mean, you knew it?"

"Sluts like that never stay faithful when they get to college. I don't know why you'd bother being serious with a girl at your age anyway. She's too fine for your ass."

"You're such a dick, Roger," Drew told his brother.

"Let me guess: she has a lot of guy friends around her at school, but she tells you they're just friends? She's getting screwed on the reg, you fucker!"

Roger had no idea how close to the truth he had gotten.

"Whatever man," Drew said, trying not to get as worked up as he wanted to get.

"I still want those nudes," he said, and snatched Drew's phone from off the floor. "Show me something hot."

Roger cycled through the phone looking for pictures of Leah, but Drew was smart. After Darius had done the same thing, he had scrubbed his phone of every enticing pic of his beautiful girlfriend.

"Fuck, you ain't got anything," Roger said, disappointedly throwing the phone back at Drew.

"Let's go then," Roger said, suddenly standing up.

"What? Go where?"

"To your girlfriend's house. If I can't see actual pics, I at least want something for my spank bank."

"Dude, no, I just want to relax."

Roger headed towards the door.

"Fine man, I'll go alone. I bet without you around, that little slut will just take care of this dick for me."

Drew hesitated. He knew the odds of that happening were unlikely, but after all that had happened at school he couldn't rule it out entirely.

"Fine, I'll drive," Drew said reluctantly, and they headed down to the car.

The drive from Drew and Roger's home mansion to Leah took them along the tall cliff roads overlooking the water. It was a beautiful scene, but Drew was too worked up from his brother's comments to appreciate it.

They pulled up the the gate and told the guard their name. He ushered them up the long winding road to the home garage.

Drew drove past rows and rows of expensive cars to the spot at the back where he could park.

"Let's go," Roger said, hopping out of the vehicle and rushing towards Leah's guest home.

Drew hadn't even texted Leah to say they were coming.

They rang the door bell and waited. Slowly, a shadow began to walk towards them in the frosted glass, and the door opened.

Leah stood in front of them in a light blue bikini with a dark blue cover up draped over her shoulder. Her big sunglasses scattered the light around her face, and she frowned when she saw who was standing before her.

"Sweetheart, I wasn't expecting you," she said, visibly frowning that Roger had come to her home unannounced, even if he was with Drew.

She looked hot. Her round ass was visible even from the front, and Roger greedily soaked up the image with no respect that his own brother was standing next to him.

"I just wanted to see what you were up to. I miss you," Drew said.

"I'm tanning by the pool and listening to music," Leah answered dryly. "Look, I wish you had texted beforehand, I was expecting an afternoon alone."

"Fuck that," Roger said, pushing past Leah and entering her home, "Let's get a party going or something else fun." Once inside, he spun around to get a long look at Leah's ass, almost drooling.

"Drew, can I speak to you privately?" Leah said, pulling Drew into a side room.

"Are you mad at me?" Drew asked, confused.

"No, it's not that," she said, "I'm happy to see you, I just don't want your brother around."

Drew got a little offended. He knew his brother was a pig, but he was still his brother.

"That's not fair," Drew said, "He's my own brother. You can't just dismiss him."

Leah seemed to think about that for a moment.

"I suppose," she said, shaking her head, "I just wish he wasn't so rude. Look at him, barging in."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Drew said, fairly.

"I'm sorry too," Leah said, "That wasn't nice. He is your brother, that's true. I will try to be nicer to him in the future. But can you please leave? I really wanted to relax this afternoon."

"Yeah, me too," Drew said, remembering the video games back in his room. I'll tell him we're leaving."

Leah leaned in and kissed her boyfriend on the lips, causing his dick to harden. He was still so horny from not cumming, but he knew now wasn't the time to bring up sex with Leah.

"Roger, let's go," Drew yelled, and his brother appeared back in the living room.

"What the fuck, man?" he said, "We just got here."

"We're leaving," he said to Roger as forcefully as he knew how.

Leah waved goodbye to the brothers, closing the door and heading back to the pool to work on her tan.

Back in the car, Roger hooted and yelled.

"Fuck that bitch is so hot!" he said, shaking his head elaborately, "That ass makes me fucking crazy."

Drew was driving, but he glanced over to his brother and noticed that Roger had one hand down his pants, clearly busy.

"Roger what the fuck!" Drew yelled, careful to keep an eye on the road.

"Man, I was just saying. That Leah is so fucking fine." He fished inside his pants and pulled out his dick from the top. It was such a fat cock that Drew almost gagged looking at it.

"Put that away," Drew ordered.

"Tough shit," Roger said, "I need to work myself out after seeing that fine body."

Roger continued to stroke his fat cock in the passenger seat. Drew drove the car around the twists and turns of the road.

"I bet she sucks cock real good," Roger said, stroking, "I bet she gobbles the big ones down and never looks back."

"Please," Drew begged, but Roger didn't stop.

"I bet you can get her creaming with just a couple thrusts of a big dick. I would have her screaming my name within moments."

Roger thrusted and writhed in his seat, rubbing saliva all over his meaty prick.

"I got to get that bitch of yours on my cock," Roger said, "Come on, man, you got to share her with your brother. That's just how family works."

As they neared home, Roger finally erupted. He screamed out how much he wanted to taste Leah's fat ass, how her pussy probably tasted like cotton candy. He sprayed thick white ejaculate all over the dashboard and seat, dripping it down the inside of the passenger window.

"That's disgusting," Drew said, looking at the mess all over the interior of the car.

"Whatever," he said, "It's Mom and Rick's car, they can clean it up."

The two brothers got up out of the car and walked inside.

"See you later bro," Roger said, "Time for me to nap it off. Make sure Leah comes by some time. I've saved up another load right for her face."

Drew frowned, and slammed the door to his room shut.

Chapter 35: Becoming Art

Leah had dozed off at the pool. She woke up sweating, with the glow of the sunset shining all around off off the clean blue waters.

She yawned. How long had she been asleep? She looked around her, the memories of the day flooding back to her after her restful snooze.

She saw her bikini in a neat pile at her feet. After Roger and Drew and left, she had discarded all her clothes, preferring to get an even tan all over her body by sunbathing in the nude. The afternoon had been kind to her, and Leah's body glowed with warmth from the pool chair.

Her phone buzzed on the table beside her. She picked it up. One missed call, and a voice mail. She wondered who from.

"Hey Leah," came the voice, familiar to her ear, "This is Carly Ling from Alpha Alpha Chi! I know it's break and such short notice, but I heard you don't live far from Derrick Studios and my label has a shoot planned. If you can make it this evening, I think we can get some great photos taken of the work I've done. Call me back!"

Leah's heart jumped. Carly, of course, was a beautiful fashion major from her sorority, who had enlisted Leah to help model a new line of athletic lingerie as part of Leah's pledging. She hadn't expected to hear back from Carly so soon, but her whole body tingled at the prospect of modeling Carly's stunning clothes.

She hit Carly's number on her phone.

"Hey, is this Leah?" Carly asked, "It's lovely to hear from you.

"Yes, so glad to hear from you too. Is there still time for me to make the shoot?"

"Depends, how fast can you get to Derrick Studios?"

Leah thought for a moment. Derrick Studios was an infamous campus for all kinds of artists located Downtown from where Leah lived. If she took the fastest Porsche, she could be there in half an hour.

"Perfect!" Carly confirmed, "Get that sweet ass of yours down here! I have some amazing items for you to see."