Fresh Scrubbed Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said, suddenly out of breath. "What was that for?"

Mom gave me another kiss, but this one barely lasted long enough for me to feel her lips against mine.

"For being my son," she told me as she caressed my cheek. "My loyal, devoted son."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's no big deal, Mom. I'm sure you would do the same for me if the situation were reversed."

"You bet I would, son. In a heartbeat."

Mom grabbed my hand. "Come with me into the bedroom," she said. I want to change into something more comfortable." I followed her down the hallway and into her room. I quickly began to undress her.

"What do you want to wear?" I asked her once I had her down to her panties and bra.

"A light gown would be nice."

I retrieved one of her gowns from the walk in closet - one with great big, oversized arm holes - and came back to stand in front of her. I lifted the gown above her head.

"Take off my underwear before you help me into that thing." she told me.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked, suddenly displaying a bit of modesty and embarrassment.

"I'm tired of wearing this bra," she told me. "It cuts into my skin. She paused, took a breath and continued. "And for some odd reason, these panties are riding up into my p...."

Mom never finished her sentence, but I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt what she was going to say. That's when I looked at her panty covered crotch and noticed her camel toe. Her lips seemed to be quite a bit larger than I remembered them.

"Okay, Mom," I said.

I pulled her panties to the floor, my eyes glued on her hairy cunt. She stepped out of them and kicked them across the floor. I stood to unhook her bra.

Once I had her naked, I slipped the gown over her head and carefully guided her arms through the holes.

Mom leaned forward and nibbled on my earlobe. "Thank you again, Marty," she whispered. "I don't know what I would have done without you being around to help me through all of this."

My eyes opened wide with shock as I unclasped her bra. "What the hell?" I mused as I took a step back. This was so unlike my Mother.

"Sorry if I shocked you, son. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you. That's all."

Still in shock, my mind swimming in a sea of uncertainty and disbelief, I leaned forward and gave Mom a quick peck on her right cheek.

My voice was in shambles. "That's okay, Mom. I just wasn't expecting you to do something like that." I turned to leave.

Mom giggled quietly. "I hope I didn't scare you off," she said.

I stopped and turned around. "No, Mom. You didn't scare me off. Suddenly, I'm a little tired. I think I'll go to my room and lie down for a while." Once again, I turned to go.

Mom called out from her bed. "Behave yourself, now. You hear?" She giggled a little louder this time.

I hurried into the spare bedroom, closed the door and stripped. I lay down on the bed, my t-shirt in one hand and my aching, throbbing cock in the other. I wasted no time. I think I was stroking my dick before I had gotten completely settled in bed.

Visions of my mother danced around inside my head as I pumped my fist up and down that stiff rod of man flesh. I wanted to taste her kisses so badly that I could almost feel her presence in the room. Oh, how I longed to be licking and sucking on those oversized nipples of hers! My mind ached with the unholy desire to lick all of the places my hands had touched. Most of all, I wanted to open the flower of her womanhood with my cock and make sweet love to her!

As I continued to stroke my cock, my mind took me to a place where this was not only possible, but it was happening. I was fantasizing about fucking my mother, my own flesh and blood. And it felt so very, very right to be doing it.

I could feel my cock swelling in my hand as my balls reached their boiling point. I tried to slow down so as to prolong the sweet ecstasy of the moment, but I couldn't. The vision of my hard rod sliding in and out of Mom's sweet pussy continued to run through my mind, proving to be too much for me. Without further warning, my cock erupted like a volcano, spewing its molten white lava in quick bursts of energy.

The first two spurts of juice hit me square on the forehead before I had a chance to move. I quickly covered the red hot head of my cock with my t-shirt.

"Oh, Mom," I groaned. "I love you so much."

My entire body shook uncontrollably as my cock continued to spew forth its heavy load of spunk. I was like an epileptic experiencing a grand mal seizure. I had absolutely no control over my body.

Finally, my volcanic discharge ceased. I lay in bed panting heavily, still unable to move. I had lost most of my energy and was unable to do anything except drop my hands to my sides and lay there. I was like the proverbial basket case. I was a complete vegetable. Apart from my labored breathing, I lay atop the bed unmoving.

It was nearly dark outside when I awoke to a pleasant warmth that surrounded my cock. A wet kind of warmth. I let out a low, but protracted moan as I lay there, luxuriating in the feeling that my cock was being washed with a warm cloth; a damp, warm cloth. Needless to say, my dick was as hard as a rock.

Every emotion, every sensation, every thought was centered around my groin. Like a runaway train, the tension was building to a crescendo. I dared not open my eyes for fear this feeling would be lost forever to whatever dream state I was in.

Then, suddenly, the warm wet cloth was gone. And my euphoric feeling was going with it. I opened my eyes just in time to see my mother wrapping the fingers of her left hand around my dick just below the crown.

"Mom." I protested weakly.

"Shhhh," she said in a whisper. Then she began to stroke my cock slowly and sensuously, twisting her palm as she reached the crown on the upstroke.

"You've been so good to me, Marty," she cooed. "Now that I have a free hand, I thought I'd return the favor."

All I could do was groan as shivers of delightful expectancy exploded throughout my body.

I could hardly believe it. It just seemed too good to be true. Here I was, laying in bed watching my own mother giving me a hand job. One thing I could believe; it certainly felt a whole hell of a lot better with Mom's hand wrapped around my hard rod than it did with mine!

Mom stopped jacking me and leaned forward, placing her lips just inches above my engorged cock head. I shivered with anticipation. Was she going to up the ante and love me with her mouth? Her hand job already had me climbing the walls. To get a blowjob from her, my very own mother, would surely put me over the edge of insanity into a world where nothing was real; a world from which I could never escape.

"Hotel California, here I come!" I gleefully thought to myself.

But, nothing doing. Mother pursed her lips and dropped a wad of saliva onto the head of my dick.

Lubrication. She just needed to lubricate my dick so she could continue the smooth, unhurried masturbation of her one and only son!

I groaned as I squeezed my hips together and pushed my groin upward in an effort to fuck Mom's fist. Sweet shivers of sexual delight coursed through me every time she twisted her fist around the head of my dick. My balls were churning, threatening to explode at any time.

Mom must have also sensed that the end was near. Instead of her usual slow, determined strokes, her hand was moving up and down my cock at breakneck speed. I tried to time my pelvic lunges to her pumping fist, but I quickly gave up. She was going too fast. I just lay on the bed quivering, awaiting the inevitable.

"Oh, Mom," I cried as my balls exploded.

The first burst hit my mother on the tip of her nose and quickly dripped onto her lower lip. I couldn't have done better if I had been aiming it myself. She then pushed my cock down towards my stomach.

The second shot, seemingly more powerful than the first, landed on the left corner of my mouth. Subsequent bursts of my baby making sauce blazed a trail not unlike that of Hansel and Gretel's bread crumbs as it worked its way down my chest and onto my stomach, and began dribbling into my belly button.

I looked at my mother and saw that her eyes were glazed over with pure, unadulterated lust. We smiled at each other as we both licked our lips at almost exactly the same time. Then she swallowed.

That was possibly the sexiest sight I think I will ever see. Watching my mother swallowing my cum caused my cock to twitch in her fist as more sperm began to flow from my wilting stick.

"Go ahead," Mom told me. I want to see you swallow just like I did."

Without any hesitation whatsoever, I did as she asked.

"Taste good?" she asked.

I was too exhausted to speak. I could only nod.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, Mom's hand still wrapped around my rapidly deflating cock. Finally, she released her grip, scooted to the side of the bed and stood.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to clean you up once again," she said.

Mom left the room. Moments later I heard the water running in the bathroom sink. Then it stopped. Not too long after that, she was back on the bed washing my cock with another warm wash cloth.

"My, you sure do get messy," she said as she dipped her finger into my belly button. "I'll bet you shot off a gallon of that stuff when you jerked off last night."

I didn't say anything. I just looked on in amazement and ever increasing lust as Mom stuck her finger into her mouth and licked it clean. My dick was beginning to get hard all over again!

I sat up in bed, placed my hand on Mom's thigh and slid it up to her hairy bush.

She pulled my hand away. "Not now, Marty."

"But. Mom," I protested. "I want to return the favor."

"Look," she said rather testily. "I shouldn't have mast...jerked..." Her words hung in her throat. I felt sorry for her. Finally, she finished her sentence, still unable to actually call it what it really was.

"I shouldn't have done that," she said. "I assure you it'll never happen again."

I looked at my mother rather quizzically. "Why?" I asked. "It felt so good."

"I know, son. But all of this must stop. Don't you understand that what we are doing is wrong?"

"How can it be so wrong?" I asked, "if we both enjoyed it?"

"Marty, I should have never let you undress me in the first place. But I couldn't do it myself. And you were the only person around who could help me."

I reached up and caressed her breast through her gown. She didn't try to stop me. Even through the cloth that covered them, I could feel her hardened nipples pushing into the palm of my hand.

"I made you feel good, didn't I?"

Mom sighed and lowered her head. She waited an awfully long time before she spoke. "Yes, you did, son."

I continued speaking. "And I'd be willing to give you ten to one odds that that bastard step father of mine hasn't made you feel that good in several years."

Mom nodded her head in agreement. "He's never made me feel as good as you have, son. But that still don't make what we did to each other any more right."

"Does that mean that your bath time as we now know it is over and done with?"

"No, Marty, it's not. I still need you until this other cast comes off."

I gave my mother a hug. Her breasts were pressed tightly against me, her nipples trying their damnedest to poke holes in my chest. My hardened cock was sandwiched tightly between us. I hunched forward, determined to make sure she knew it was there. She wiggled against it and sighed mightily as she rested her face atop my shoulder.

"I'm here for you, Mom," I told her as I rubbed her back and shoulders with both hands. "I'll always be here for you. Even after the cast comes off."

Mom sniffled. "I know you will be, Marty," she said. She slipped out of my embrace and turned away from my bed. "Where are you going?" I asked as she reached for the doorknob. "Did I say something wrong?"

Mom opened the door and turned to face me. Her mountainous breasts heaved mightily as she inhaled. She gave me a smile that turned my insides to mush.

"No, Marty," she said in almost a whisper. "You didn't say anything wrong. I'm just going to my room to lay down for a while."

She left the door open after exiting my room.

Several minutes later, I heard my mother call out to me from her room.

"Yes, Mom?" I yelled questioningly.

"Come here," she said. "I need you."

I got out of bed, slipped into my boxers and walked hurriedly toward my mother's room. I was surprised to see her naked.

"Mom?" I questioned. "What...how...?"

My mother was smiling from ear to ear. "Surprised?" she asked.

"Stunned is more like it," I said.

"I can't let you do all the work, now can I?"

For the life of me, I couldn't understand what she was talking about.

Mom must have noticed my confusion. "It's time for my bath, silly."

"Oh, yeah," I replied. "Your bath."

I went into the bathroom and turned on the faucets, making sure I had the perfect mixture of hot and cold water. I shivered as I felt my mother's warm hand touch my shoulder. "It's not quite ready yet," I told her.

"That's okay, Marty. Help me in the tub. You can start scrubbing me as it fills."

I helped Mom to a sitting position in the tub and kneeled beside her, fascinated as I watched the water slowly covering her pussy. When it began to wet her hairy mound, I grabbed the soap and sponge, leaned over the edge and began washing Mom's tits.

"Take off your shorts and join me," she said.

I didn't ask her if she was sure she wanted me in the tub with her. I just slid my boxers down my legs and stepped out of them. I sat down at the far end of the tub, facing my mother.

I leaned forward to wash her breasts. Mom leaned towards me in an effort to make it easier for me to reach her. We were both cramped and straining to get comfortable. I leaned back and Mom returned to her original position.

"This ain't gonna work," I said. "Might as well get out of the tub and do it like we've been doing for the last few weeks." I said as I stood up.

"Sit back down," my mother told me. I have an idea."

"Be careful," I said as she struggled to stand.

Somehow, Mom managed to get to her feet. She steadied herself as best as she could and slowly turned around until she had her back facing me.

Her ass crack looked so inviting. Suddenly, I had this overwhelming desire to lick it from top to bottom, spread her cheeks and give her an ass rimming she would never forget. I kept those thoughts to myself as I sat still, wondering what she was up to.

Then, placing the palm of her left hand against the wall of the shower for balance, my mother bent her knees and began to lower herself down towards me. Instinctively, I placed my hands on her hips and guided her into a sitting position.

We both groaned when her pussy lips first made contact with my cock. Mom scooted back and forth a couple of times, causing me to moan even more. I mean, how would you feel if the pussy lips of the woman you wanted most in this world was caressing the shaft of your hard dick? Finally, with a wiggle of her bottom, Mom stopped moving.

"Now," she said as she rested right arm on the edge of the tub. "You can wash whatever, whenever."

I had forgotten about the soapy sponge. Seemingly, by their own volition, my hands snaked under her arms and around her body, not stopping until each one of them was filled to capacity with one of Mom's tits, a thumb and forefinger stroking, pulling and caressing each of her nipples.

I don't know how long Mom allowed me to keep my hands on her tits. I had lost all track of time. Later (a day? Six months? A year), Mom's voice broke through the lust filled haze that filled my brain.

"That feels good, Marty, but I really do need a bath."

Sluggish with desire and lust, I slowly removed my hands from her breasts, grabbed the sponge and began washing Mom's shoulders. She leaned forward so I could scrub her back. That done, I applied more soap to the sponge and lathered up her tits and stomach.

Mom wiggled her ass as if she were totally enjoying my ministrations, causing some water to splash over the side of the tub and onto the floor.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed.

Mom jumped at the shrill sound of my voice. "What's wrong, son?"

"I forgot to turn the water off," I said. I reached behind me and managed to shut off the flow of water from both valves, but not before I spilled even more water onto the floor.

"Where's the stopper," Mom asked, almost in a panic. "We've got to let the water drain a bit before we ruin the floor."

"I'm practically sitting on it," I said.

Mom's left hand dipped below the water. "See if you can raise your hips enough for me to find it."

I lifted my ass off the bottom of the tub while my mother reached under me as far as she could. Fiery bolts of electrical pleasure spread throughout my body as the back of her hand rubbed against my nut sack.

"I can't quite reach it," she gasped. Meanwhile, more water hit the floor. She pulled her hand from the water.

"I guess we'll have to leave things the way they are," I said. "Until the bath is finished."

"Not on your life, buster," Mom exclaimed. She began struggling to get up.

"Now what?" I asked.

"If I can get on my hands and knees, maybe you can move around a bit better. Make it easier for you to unplug the drain.

I placed both hands on her ass cheeks and pushed while Mom struggled to get to her knees. Slowly, but surely, she made it to a kneeling position.

This time, I couldn't help myself. My desire for my mother's body overrode any kind of sanity I had left in my body. I spread her cheeks wide, extended my thumbs and began massaging her asshole.

"Ummmm," Mom sighed as she wiggled her ass in front of me. Then she pulled her body forward just enough to break contact.

"You're supposed to be looking for the plug," she reminded me. "Not something to plug."

We both laughed and giggled at that last remark while my hands searched for the drain plug. With some difficulty, I managed to break the suction and allow some water to drain out.

A couple of minutes later, I released the plug and let it settle back down into the hole. "That should be enough," I said. "You can sit back down now."

Mom settled back down in my lap, her pussy lips sliding along the shaft of my humongous boner. I finished washing her breasts and stomach, poured more soap onto the sponge, dipped into the water and began washing her thighs.

Starting at her knees, I worked rapidly, slowing down only when I reached the point where her thighs met her pelvis. Mom opened her legs as widely as possible to allow me to reach that special little crevice between her pussy and her leg. I drug the sponge along one side of her lips and then the other. Then I dropped the sponge and ran my fingers along those sensitive areas of skin. I made several passes, each time inching a bit closer to her lips.

"Ahhh," she said in a low, seductive voice. "You are good, son. Very good." She wiggled her butt for emphasis.

I could stand it no more. With one hand I spread her lips apart and slid the middle finger of my other hand inside of her as far as it would go. She was surprisingly tight.

When I released her lips they instantly closed around my finger. The forefinger on my now free hand burrowed between her folds and journeyed upward until it rubbed against her clitoris. I grasped it between my thumb and forefinger and rubbed along each side of her fleshy hood. I timed my clitoral caresses with the action of my pistoning middle finger. Soon Mom was gasping like an asthmatic, breathing deeply as though each breath might be her last.

Suddenly, Mom pulled herself up from my lap, causing both hands to fall away from her pussy.

"What's the matter, Mom?" I asked. "Did I do something wrong?"