Fresh Scrubbed Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom shook her head weakly. "Put it in," she gasped.

"Huh?" I said, not believing that I had heard her right.

"Put your cock in my pussy," she said. "You may not ever get another chance at this."

I don't know what had made Mom change her mind, but I was not about to let this opportunity go to waste. I grabbed my dick and pointed it at the opening of her pussy. The tip was already pressing to get inside.

Before I could even tell her I was ready, Mom was settling back down in my lap.

I nearly fainted as, inch by agonizing inch, the tight velvety lining of her vagina enveloped my shaft in its warm embrace. Then she began doing something that only one other woman in my life had ever done.

I thought Mrs. Mayfield, a widow of about Mom's age who used to live next door to us until she remarried and moved away, had great control over her pussy muscles, but Mom had her beat all to hell and back.

The muscles of her sex pulsed rhythmically up and down my cock, sending waves of illicit, incestuous pleasure throughout my body. A regular tsunami of sexual stimulation, each contraction increased my pleasure and edged me ever closer to my orgasm.

"My clit!" Mom cried out. "Rub my clit!"

I trapped that fleshy bud between both thumbs and lightly caressed it. Mom jerked spasmodically from time to time, all the while, using her cunt muscles to milk my cock.

Mom cried out loudly as her orgasmic dam burst wide open, flooding her body with a sexual energy that quickly settled in her vagina, instantly transferring itself into my body via my cock.

Mom's vaginal contractions continued as she bounced up and down on my cock, causing me to have great difficulty in maintaining contact with her clitoris.

"Harder!" Mom yelled. "Faster! Harder!"

I wasn't sure whether she was talking about my thumbs on her clitoris of my cock in her pussy. I pounded her velvety hole with rapid and forceful lunges and decided to let her pelvic thrusts control the action on her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," Mom moaned long and loudly. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mom's cries were nearly drowning out my own as I sped dangerously close to another eruption. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It feels so good with you inside me!" she screamed.

The speed of my mother's thrusts sped up considerably until I could no longer keep my thumbs on her clit. I hurriedly cupped her mound and pressed my palm against her hot bud of desire, thus allowing her to continue with her clitoral stimulation.

"Close!" she screamed. "It's almost there!"

I yelled back at her. "Me, too, Mom! Me, too!"

It was truly an amazing finish. We couldn't have timed it any better. Mom's body went stiff for a few seconds and then the tremors started. "Unhhh, unhhh, unhhh!" she grunted over and over again.

At almost exactly the same moment Mom's tremors began, my own balls contracted, shooting massive amounts of hot white lava through my urethra and out of my cock. My discharge of semen slammed into her with enough force, I thought it would surely be coming out of her ears at any second. Four. Five. Six. I counted seven strong bursts of my baby making juices spill into the clutches of her love tunnel. Then it was reduced to mere dribbles as my cock continued to jerk inside of her.

My hands move up to cup Mom's massive breasts. I tweaked her nipples until the quivering stopped and she lay against me, limp as an old dishrag.

I wasn't doing much better. I could barely move myself.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Mom struggled to her knees, allowing me enough room to get out of the tub.

"Help me out," Mom said. "I need to go pee."

Dutifully, I helped her to the toilet. I stood next to her, not saying a word. Mom sat there and did nothing. I looked at her just as she turned her head to look at me.

"Whatsamatter, Mom?"

"You've seen me naked," she began. "You've touched me in places where no son should ever touch his mother. You've made me feel things I never dreamed were possible. The least thing you can do is let me pee in private."

"Sure, Mom," I said somewhat embarrassed. I exited the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I went to the spare bedroom, which was just two doors away from the bathroom, and sat down on the bed, trying desperately to make some sense out of what had just happened.

Sure, I had brought Mom off several times over the past weeks. She had masturbated me and had sworn that it would never happen again. And what did she mean when she said that I may not ever get another chance to fuck her?"

I was beginning to fall in love with my mother. Like a love sick teenager, I wanted to be around her all of the time. She was in my thoughts, my dreams. In my mind, she had already invaded my soul. I couldn't imagine living without her.

But, how did she feel about me? Would our new relationship end when her cast came off? I would just have to wait and see.

"Your turn," Mom called out rather gleefully.

She didn't sound anything like she had after she had jerked me off. Was this a possible indication of her renewed interest in continuing on in our lusty incestuous relationship? I certainly hoped so.

Mom's door was open when I passed her room on the way to the bathroom. She was laying on the bed with her legs spread wide. She wasn't even attempting to cover herself like she usually did after her bath.

Her cheeks had a rosy tint to them and she had a slight smile on her face. I had never seen my mother look this alive since before my real dad had died.

"We need to talk when you're finished in the bathroom," Mom called out as I passed by.

"Sure, Mom," I said. Give me about five minutes.

I couldn't help it. My dick got rock hard while I was cleaning it off. It was pointing straight out when I entered Mom's room.

"That's one hell of a piece of meat you have there," Mom commented as I sat down beside her. "Does it ever stay soft more than five minutes at a time?"

"It hasn't lately," I said matter-of-factly.

I leaned in to kiss Mom on the neck, but she shied away from me.

"Not now, Marty" she said. "We have got to get something straight between us."

I giggled at her double entendre. Mom must not have meant for what she had to say to have any sexual overtones because when she heard me giggling, she blushed and tucked her head into her breast.

"I didn't mean it that way," she said as she fought hard not to giggle along with me. It was a lost cause because she soon broke out in a fit of laughter that made her whole body shake.

Mom laughed loudly, causing my own laughter to escalate also. Things gradually settled down. After several long and deep breaths, Mom began to speak. Her voice turned serious.

"I'm sorry, Marty," she said as she swiped at a tear filled eye. "I didn't mean for things to go this far."

I took mom's hand in mine. "Don't be sorry, Mom," I said reassuringly. "I'm not."

"You're not?" she sniffled.

"No," I said. "And you shouldn't be either. What we did just a few minutes ago was beautiful. We have a bond between us that can't be broken and what we did in the tub should only strengthen that bond."

I paused a second or two before continuing. "Besides, I haven't seen you looking so self assured since Dad died. For the first time since you married that creep that did all this to you, you seem positively happy and content."

"For the most part, I am," Mom said. "But..."

"But, nothing," I interrupted. "I would give anything; I would do anything to insure your happiness."

Mom smiled through teary eyes as she caressed my face. Then she began sobbing.

"Mom! Mom! I didn't mean to hurt you! I was just being honest. That's all."

Mom's sobbing quickly stopped. "No, Marty. You don't understand. I'm not crying because you hurt me. I'm crying because that's just about the nicest thing anybody's said to me for a long, long time."

This time, my mother didn't object when I nuzzled her neck. She said nothing when I lifted her hair and kissed the back of her neck. Encouraged, I moved up a bit and began sucking on her earlobe.

"No, Marty," she moaned quietly. "We can't. We can't."

I nibbled a couple more times, causing her to shiver mightily, before I backed away.

"I want you, Mom," I said, my voice filled with lust and desire. "I'll always want you. But, more than that, I love you. In fact, I love you enough to let you go. If that's what you really want."

"I love you, too, son," Mom told me. "But right now, I don't know what I really want.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "I understand, Mom. At least I think I do."

Mom looked me in the eye. Her lips curled up into a wafer thin smile. "I know this has to be hard - uh - difficult for you, Baby. But, think about how it is for me. Two months ago, I would never have dreamed I would be making love to my own son. Now look at us."

I took a couple of deep breathes and let them out slowly, trying to gather my thoughts. I took my mother by the shoulders and gently turned her towards me.

"Look, Mom," I said. "Only three more days and you can get this other cast removed. I will have to give you at least two more baths. Maybe more. But, I promise to behave myself while I'm bathing you. After that cast comes off, you'll be able to do everything for yourself. "I'll move back into the guest house so you won't have to be bothered anymore."

"But, that's the problem," Mom said. "One side of my brain says, 'no, we can't' while the other side is shouting, 'yes, we can.'"

"I'll abide by whatever decision you make, Mom." I got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"It's bed time," I said. "You may not need your beauty rest, but I sure do."

Mom smiled at my humor. "Okay. Goodnight, son."

I had almost made it to the spare bedroom when I heard my mother calling out to me. I rushed back into her room, praying that she had not reinsured herself. Mom was laying on her back on the opposite side of the bed under the covers.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

She smiled seductively. "Nothing's wrong, Baby. Except that I need you to hold me. I'm feeling a bit lonely tonight."

I climbed onto the bed and slipped under the covers as Mom turned on her left side. I pressed my body up against hers, slipped my left arm under her neck, filled my right hand with her breast and pulled her to me.

As if it had a mind of its own, my head of my rock hard cock slid over the bottom of her ass cheeks and lodged itself between her thighs. I remained still, trying not to move for fear Mom would think I was trying to fuck her against her will.

Several moments later, she shifted a bit and raised her right leg, temporarily freeing my cock from its fleshy confines.

"It's okay, baby. You might be a bit more comfortable if you slide it on through. I don't mind."

Slowly, my blood engorged shaft slid along the furrow between her pussy lips until the head of my cock was nestled in Mom's dense forest of pubic hair.

Mom lowered her leg and pushed her ass against my groin. "Ummmh, that feels good," she said.

"It feels a bit too good," I told her. "Keep that up and you'll cause me to make a mess."

"Sorry," she said with a slight giggle.

"Sure, you are," I told her. I elicited another giggle from my mother when I continued with, "And I suppose a wild bear no longer shits in the woods."

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. My mother and I were spooning! We were naked and our bodies were pressed tightly against each other. The thought of me and my mother participating in this intimate act kept me hard and made it difficult to go to sleep.

Sleep, I did though. But not for long. I woke up and stared at the clock that was sitting on the night stand on the dresser. I had to blink several times before my eyes would focus well enough to see what time it was. It was five minutes before two. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Just as I was about to nod off, Mom stirred slightly.

"You awake son?" she whispered softly.

"Just barely," I replied.

Mom reached between her legs and lightly caressed my throbbing member. "Seems like you stay hard all the time," she said.

"Can you blame me?" I asked.

"No," was her brief reply.

"I reckon we'll have to do something about that," she said.

"How?" I queried. "Do a Lorena Bobbitt act on me?"

Mom scooted away from me. The sensations she created in me with this one simple act made me shiver with a desire I had never felt before.

"Change sides with me, Marty."

I got out of bed and while Mom was scooting over to where I had lain, I padded silently around the foot of the bed, lay down and pulled the covers over me.

Mom wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. She held it there, unmoving.

"Can I help to relieve your stress?" she asked.

I could feel her breath as it hit my shoulder. "Are you sure you really want to?"

Her hand slid slowly up my shaft until she had the head of my cock wrapped in its incestuous embrace. "You know what all those ED commercials say about an erection lasting more than four hours," she said.

"They say one should see a doctor," I replied.

"Well," Mom began, "for the moment, consider me as your doctor." She squeezed my cock head lightly for emphasis and then let her hand glide slowly back down to my balls.

I threw the covers back so I wouldn't make a mess when I came. Then I lay still, my arms folded and my hands on the back of my head, and let my mother to set the pace.

Mom worked slowly and deliberately, giving the engorged head a gentle squeeze each time her hand reached the top of my hot member. I grunted each time she did this. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but what Mom did next certainly hastened the inevitable along.

Mom gave my cock one last squeeze before she took her hand away. I was disappointed, but not for long.

My mother rolled onto her side, facing me as she struggled to get to her knees. Soon she was kneeling next to my hips, her pendulous breast swaying back and forth from her efforts.

Mom bent forward as she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. I could feel her hot breath bathing my steel rod as her face came closer and closer. My mother was about to give me a blow job! My dick lurched in her hand when her lips first made contact. I was in sexual heaven as her mouth completely engulfed the head.

Mom stopped going down on me, her lips forming a tight circle just beneath the crown. She lavishly bathed the entire head with her saliva laden tongue. It was torture of the most exquisite kind.

I pushed my cock further up into her oral cavity until I heard her gag. I pulled back and then humped Mom's mouth again and again. I could feel her throat muscles contracting, squeezing my cock head each time I did this.

"Oh, Mother," I moaned. "You are going to make me cum!"

Mom grunted and kept on bouncing her head up and down, fucking my cock with her mouth. Finally, I gave one last lunge and held it there. Mom swallowed hard a couple of times, before backing off about an inch.

It was like no other cum I'd had in my entire life. I must have squirted a half dozen or more huge jets of splooge into her mouth, with each one seeming to be stronger than the previous one.

I could still feel it dribbling out of my piss hole as Mom swallowed time after time, trying to keep up with the flow of my protein laden semen streaming across her tongue.

My mother released her manual and oral holds on my rapidly wilting cock and settled back onto the bed next to me.

"Thanks, Mom," I whispered into her ear. "You didn't have to, you know."

"I know, son. I wanted to, though."

I rose above my mother and kissed her fully on the lips. Soon, our tongues were locked in combat, trying to out maneuver the other. I kissed my way down her chest and onto her breasts. I took a nipple between my lip covered teeth and began suckling like there was no tomorrow. I paid homage to her other breast and then began my descent down her stomach towards her hairy mound and ultimately to Mom's pussy itself.

I stopped to rim her belly button before continuing my journey towards the center of her being. I had just reached her pubic hairs when she stopped me.

Mom placed her left hand on the side of my head. "No, Marty," she said, her voice husky with desire.

"But, Mother, you helped me. Now it's my turn to help you."

"We can't," she said quietly, her voice still filled with her incestuous desire.

I lay back beside her, more than a little bit miffed. "It's not fair," I said.

My mother leaned in close and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "What's not fair?" she asked.

"It seems that I'm experiencing all of the pleasure and you're doing all of the work. I've always prided myself in taking care of my woman both in and out of the bedroom. It's almost like I'm being serviced by a call girl or something. Maybe I should start leaving a hundred dollar bill on the dresser every night."

I could hear Mom's sharp intake of breath. I knew I had hurt her. "I'm sorry, Mom. I shouldn't have said that."

"That's okay, Marty. I understand how frustrated you must feel."

"Maybe you can, Mom, but it's making me feel a bit insecure. I mean, I must be doing or saying something wrong for you not to want me to pleasure you."

"Give me a while," Mom told me. "I've been through a lot these past few weeks. I need time to sort things out in my own mind."

"Take as long as you need, Mom. I already told you I'd support whatever decision you make concerning all of this."

There was a long, pregnant pause in our conversation. So long that I thought Mom had fallen asleep. So, it took me by near complete surprise when she spoke again.

"Marty," she began, "did you really mean what you said?"

I reached for her hand in the darkness, found it and gave it a squeeze. "Yes, Mom. Though it will cause me considerable pain and anguish, I'll respect your wishes."

"No, son. Not that. When you called me your woman. Did you really mean it?"

"Yes," I told her. "You're the only woman for me. I know that beyond the shadow of a doubt."

I could hear Mom fighting back the tears. "Thank you, son," she said. "That's exactly what I needed to hear."

We slept peacefully throughout the rest of the night. I woke up with Mom's tits pressed against my chest and her arm with the cast still on laying across my side. And, of course, my dick was hard again!

I slowly extricated myself from her embrace, got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee. From there, I went into the kitchen to fix Mom some breakfast. Finished, I put the food on a plate, poured Mom a glass of orange juice and placed the food and drink on a serving tray. I added some silverware and headed back to Mom's room. Her eyelids were fluttering. She was obviously just waking up.

"Sit up," I told her. "I've got a surprise for you."

Mom's eyes bolted open in total surprise. "Marty," she said. "You shouldn't have."

"Just trying to take care of my woman," I said.

"Oh, my goodness," Mom exclaimed as she sat up in bed and stretched. "Bacon, scrambled eggs, buttered toast, orange juice and coffee. Oh, my. And what is this? Strawberry jam. My favorite.

I stood by dutifully as she spread the jam on her toast. "You like it?" I asked her.

Mom smiled broadly. "You bet I do, baby. Come here and let me kiss you!"

I leaned in and Mom kissed me quickly on the lips. "Thank you, Marty," she said just before she took a sip of coffee.

I stared longingly into her eyes. "I'd do anything for you, Mom. You know I would."

The next few days went by quickly; each passing moment causing me to stop and reflect on how things would play out between Mom and me after her cast came off.

I awoke early that Monday morning, phoned my boss and asked for another week off. I wanted to hang around the house in case Mom needed any help. I didn't want her doing too much so soon after her cast came off.