Freshers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thanks Terri - that means the world to me." I said, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Tommy." She replied.

Down in the Basement, Taking Care of an Itch, and Tutoring Terri (Beth)

Another day working in the menswear department - another day down in the bowels of the earth. Well, the basement to tell the truth, although sometimes it genuinely felt like being in some kind of Danté-esque underworld. I didn't mind the work itself, I quite enjoyed serving the customers and my fellow store workers were a nice crowd. And like me a lot of them were also fellow students. The only thing I really objected to was being assigned to working in the menswear section down in the basement, away from any natural light for hours at a time - I genuinely found it a little disorienting - it's funny how simply not being able to see the world outside messes with one's sense of time. The only clue as to what the weather was like outside was whether the customers clothes showed any evidence of being wet from coming in out of the rain.

How I longed to be re-assigned upstairs into the womenswear department - that was much more my scene, especially for a fashion design student like myself. Plus, the 'please pay here' desk was within sight of the street outside. I glanced up at the ceiling of the basement I was working in - it was lower than the ceiling upstairs and was festooned with exposed pipework and electrical conduits in between the fluorescent light fixtures which always lent the space a slightly oppressive feel - I wasn't normally one for feeling claustrophobic, but this place certainly didn't do me any favours. The top floor of the store was a stark contrast to the oppressively low-ceilinged basement. Up there was where the restaurant was located, with large full height windows that looked out over the street below. It was also where the toys and games, children's clothing and household goods departments were located.

"Got any of these in medium?" A middle aged man asked me as he slid a 3-pack of men's designer briefs across the counter before me, "You only seem to have large or small on display."

"Just one minute sir..." I said putting on my most customer-friendly voice, "...I'll go and check for you."

Having to go back into the stockroom to rummage around for men's underwear was not really what I had in mind when I envisaged working in a department store but like the team player I was, I had to just get on with it.

It had been two weeks since Terri had turned up unannounced at our door. It had taken several days for her to come to terms with what had happened during the argument with her mum that had seen her leave home and run away to join us. Even though, from what my own parents had told me when I last spoke to them, she had calmed down somewhat with the knowledge that her daughter was at least safe and not in a ditch somewhere, she was still apocalyptically furious with her daughter. And if I knew Terri's mum like I thought I knew her, she wouldn't be about to reconcile with her for some time yet. All of this of course had quite an effect on Terri - I knew she was trying to put a brave face on things, but several times I had overheard her sobbing in the bathroom and in the bedroom at night. It didn't help that she couldn't seem to find any suitable jobs - most of the casual work in the city had already been snapped up by students.

I stepped through the double doors into the stockroom located to the rear of the menswear department - it was the only part of the store I disliked more than the menswear section itself. It was darker in here, with hard metal shelves and rickety racks of clothes all under protective clear plastic sheeting. And it was huge - the neighbouring menswear section only took up a fraction of the store's basement itself, the rest of it was taken up by the stockroom. I found my way through the dimly lit maze of shelves, past boxes stacked from floor to ceiling with everything from skirts, shirts, trousers and sweaters to bras, pants, knickers and everything in between. Naturally, the part where they stored men's clothing had to be right in the far corner at the very back near the loading dock. I spent a few moments locating the shelves where all the boxes of underwear were located and eventually came across the right ones. To my relief I found we had the right size in stock - I always hated having to tell a customer that we were out of something. I picked up a pack, checked that it contained exactly the same coloured briefs as the packet the customer had passed to me - black in this instance - and then hastily made my way back to the cash desk.

"Here we are sir." I said as I handed them over to him with a friendly smile, happy in the knowledge that I had found what he wanted.

"Hmmm..." He said as he scrutinised the pack of three pairs of men's briefs, colour black, size medium, "Do you have them in blue?"

I gave the man another smile (trying hard not to convey to him how suddenly pissed off I was at the notion of having to go straight back into the stockroom and going through the whole routine of locating the same pack of men's pants in the same size but in blue rather than black.

"Certainly sir, I'll just go and check." I said and headed back into the stockroom with a sigh.

---

That was just one incident in what had turned out to be an exhausting and particularly stressful day. It wasn't often that I let stress get the better of me, but between my shifts in the department store, coursework for college and trying to keep Terri's mind off her predicament, there was little time to think about myself. I needed an outlet to relieve my stress.

I really needed an outlet!

As I sat on the upper deck of the number 12 bus that ran from the city centre of York towards our flat a mile or so to the south, I felt a fire begin to ignite in my loins. I was restless, I couldn't stop shaking my right leg, hoping that my stress induced arousal would go away. I wanted to just reach up my skirt and relieve the tension I was feeling right there and then. Of course, doing so would attract the wrong kind of attention, but I had to really fight the urge. I hoped Tommy would be in when I got home - I needed him to be there for me, and I knew he'd be happy to take care of it for me.

Alas, he wasn't there. When I arrived home I found the flat utterly deserted - I knew Terri was still out job-hunting but Tommy's whereabouts eluded me to begin with. Of course, I eventually remembered that on this of all days he was taking part in a dig near the railway museum, part of a large ongoing archaeological excavation project that Tommy's university had been assisting with that was going on at the site of a proposed block of flats. I really had to take care of my inflammation of sexual tension - I would've loved for Tommy to take care of it for me but I simply couldn't wait for him to come home. With a sigh I realised I would have to go it alone.

Since I first started having sex with Tommy, masturbation was something I seldom indulged in. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it or anything like that, it was just that Tommy was usually more than enough to satisfy my urges, and he was almost always there for me ready and eager to please me. But this time I knew I simply couldn't wait any longer. I was horny - really, really horny, and I had to do something about it before it drove me insane.

I dashed upstairs into the front bedroom I shared with Tommy and immediately discarded my uniform of navy blue skirt, navy blue tights and a navy blue blouse emblazoned with the department store's logo on the breast pocket. I unhooked my bra, shrugged it off and just dumped it on the floor with the rest of my uniform. I yanked down my knickers, stepped out of them and tossed them onto the floor and immediately laid naked on the bed on my back. My legs were spread wide and my hand was rubbing away between them in a matter of seconds. I was already moist down there from my arousal and my fingers squelched around inside as I rubbed around and delved my fingers deep inside my vagina.

With my other hand I tweaked my swollen nipples - I was always really sensitive there when I was aroused - and I gasped with delight as I felt the delicious sensations flash across my naked skin. I gasped and moaned as I pleasured myself with lustful abandon. I sometimes cannot understand why it is that when Tommy masturbates, he can somehow manage to keep himself from vocalising his pleasure like I do, as though he is somehow able to 'stealth-wank' without arousing any suspicion as to what he was doing. Well, right up to the last moment that is - he usually lets out a low moan when he ejaculates by his own hand, but seldom more than that. Either that or it simply doesn't feel as good for boys as it does for girls, which I realised was a pretty ridiculous notion - after all, if they didn't enjoy it they wouldn't do it at all - am I right boys?

I could feel my arousal rising gradually within me, the pressure increasing like a tyre being inflated above and beyond its manufacturers recommended guideline. I heard myself panting and gasping as I coaxed myself towards what would surely be a gratefully received orgasm. I stroked my fleshy lips, dipped my fingers into my vagina and teased my vulva, bringing myself closer and closer to that moment. The moment when I simply can't hold out any longer - the moment I turn my attention to my clitoris - the hyper centre of my arousal - that was a non-stop express one-way ticket to orgasm central.

I gnashed my teeth and moaned and groaned as I pleasured myself so wantonly and lustfully. Times had changed a lot since the old days, but in 1985 the notion of a woman masturbating was still something of a taboo. Of course, my school friends and I all knew that boys masturbated, and it was no secret among the boys themselves, but not one of us girls would ever admit to doing it ourselves. In fact, several of my friends had no idea that women could masturbate - they were sure it was something 'only boys can do'. But of course, I knew differently. How I discovered masturbation is something I'll have to keep to myself, suffice to say that it was a few years earlier. A girl has to have some secrets after all!

I was so nearly there - all I needed was that final push over the edge. I pinched my clitoris gently between my fingers, surprised at how hard it had become, and I began to pinch and rub my most sensitive of sensitive parts with increased fervour and gusto. The switch inside me tripped and like the old archive footage of nuclear bomb tests, I felt as though I was exploding into a blinding ball of light resulting in an almighty shockwave that levelled everything in its path. I yipped and cried as my orgasmic bomb blast consumed me - my back arched almost involuntarily, lifting my bottom off the bed and thrusting my hips towards the ceiling.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" I cried as I rode out my orgasm, shocked at how intense it was. I must have been seriously pent up to cum quite as hard as I did!

Every single part of me was tingling, my nipples hardened to the point that they felt like machine gun bullets, my vulva felt like a ball of fire and every single hair follicle on my naked body stood up. I squirmed and gasped as I writhed on the bed, riding out my orgasm. The sheer duration and intensity took me quite by surprise - this felt like no ordinary orgasm, of that I was sure. I must have looked quite a sight for any bystander - completely naked with my right hand rubbing between my legs frantically, my left hand stroking and tweaking my engorged nipples, my face screwed up into a gasping grimace, my back arched, my legs bent with only the tips of my toes on the bed, my hips in mid air and my vulva pointing towards the heavens above.

Like all the best things in life it was free, but also like all the best things in life, it couldn't last forever. Much as I wanted it to. I eventually found myself unable to maintain my orgasm any longer and I felt my body begin to descend from the summit of 'Mount Orgasm' back towards the safety of Base Camp. I moaned and groaned and fought for breath as my pleasurable release dissipated leaving me suddenly limp as I flopped back onto the bed, my whole naked body glistening with a slight sheen of sweat.

"Oh my heavens!!" I heard a voice speak out all of a sudden with a gasp of barely restrained shock and surprise.

That uninvited outburst caused me to immediately come crashing back to my senses, bringing me back to earth with a resounding thud. It took me a moment or two to focus and for my vision to adjust, but right there stood before me, with an expression of unhindered shock on her face, was Terri - and she was brandishing what looked like the rolling pin from the kitchen.

"What the hell Terri?!?!" I exclaimed.

"My God Beth, it sounded like someone was killing you or something!" Terri replied.

"What?!? Of course not!!" I replied angrily.

I felt incensed that my alone time should be intruded upon. I hastily pulled the duvet cover over myself to conceal my nudity - it was a purely instinctive manoeuvre because of course the sight of my naked body was nothing new for Terri.

"How... how long were you stood there for?" I asked unsteadily, my heart still racing.

"Long enough." Terri replied.

She set the rolling pin down on the chest of drawers opposite the bed now that she was certain I wasn't being murdered or anything, and then came and sat beside me.

"That looked amazing." She said, which took me by surprise somewhat.

"I... I'm sorry? W-What?!?" I replied with a stutter.

"Just now, when you erm... when you did that to yourself. When you made yourself cum like that."

"What?? I mean, don't you ever make yourself cum? You told me once that you did."

"Yes, but not like that!" Terri said, "I've never made myself cum like that before!"

"Well, I... I... just..." I stammered.

But before I could get any further Terri utterly floored me with ten little words that had an almighty impact.

"Will you show me how to do it like that?" She asked.

"You what?!?" I gasped in utter disbelief, "You want me to show you??"

"I know it's a bit... weird and all... but I'd really like to make myself feel like that." My friend replied.

"And you want me to show you?" I asked, if only for clarification since I simply couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not very long ago this girl was a demure and inexperienced young lady from a very sheltered background - in just a couple of months her sexual curiosity had changed her virtually beyond all recognition.

She looked at me with soulful eyes like a puppy pleading to its master. This was a stupid idea, I figured to myself, she's clearly not in the right headspace at the moment following her falling out with her mum. But on the other hand, maybe this was something she needed that would help her feel better. Suddenly I felt a bizarre bond of sorority with her - in a way I regarded her as my sister, my fellow female, and maybe I owed it to her to show her how to use her body. Certainly, no man could ever teach her this sort of thing, so maybe it was better coming from me than from anyone else. I knew she had learnt a lot about sex over the last few months, and the minutiae of male anatomy, but I didn't know how much she knew about her body and how it could work for her.

"Okay." I sighed, pulling the duvet off myself, "But just so's you know, this is purely for educational purposes okay?!"

"Understood." Terri replied eagerly, "So, what do I need to do?"

"Well, for starters you need to at least take your knickers off!" I replied, suddenly finding amusement in my friend's naïveté.

"Oh, of course!" Terri replied with a sudden blush in her cheeks upon realising she'd probably asked the daftest question in the history of daft questions.

She stood up from the bed and immediately began stripping off her clothes. In a matter of moments she stepped out of her panties and stood before me completely naked. This was all kinds of weird for me - I mean, of course I'd seen her naked many times before, and she had seen me naked many times as well. And back in France we had done... sexual stuff... in each other's presence, but never actually with each other. The closest we had come to that was when Terri and I were on top of Tommy in the little secret cove - we leant on each other for support, our naked breasts pressed together whilst Tommy made love to us both - with his penis in me and his tongue inside Terri.

"Well... I er... I suppose the best thing to do is for you to show me how you erm... do it already." I said uneasily, "Just... y'know, show me what you usually do to yourself when you erm... masturbate."

"Oh... okay then." Terri replied.

She perched herself on the edge of the bed and opened her legs a little. With her right hand she reached down between her legs and began to stroke her fleshy folds with an up and down motion.

"Like this, you mean?" She queried as she stroked herself with the palm of her hand.

"If that's what you usually do, yes." I replied, "Is that all you do?"

"Yes... normally. Sometimes, when Mum was out of the house, I would go into the shower and I would use the shower head to spray on my erm... down there. That always felt really nice." Terri replied with another blush and the continued defensively, "Look, nobody ever taught me how to do this, I had to figure it out for myself. I didn't get the sex education that you and Tommy had."

"Yeah, but being taught how to masturbate wasn't in the curriculum!" I replied with a chuckle, "We had to figure it out for ourselves too y'know!"

"Really?" She asked with raised eyebrows as she ceased her stroking, "Mum always told me they taught the other students about how to pleasure themselves, which of course in her view is the most sinful thing in the world - even more sinful than sex itself."

"Well, they taught us what masturbation is - and that it can feel good and that it is a perfectly normal thing to do. But they didn't tell us how to do it! We didn't have to go through 'Masturbation 101 - self pleasuring for beginners' or anything!"

"Oh God, you must think I'm a right idiot!!" She said as she buried her face in her hands and started sobbing.

"No... Terri I could never think that!" I said, taking her into a friendly embrace, "You're not an idiot, you're just an inexperienced girl that grew up in an ultra-conservative family. And there's no crime in that."

I parted from her for a moment and looked into her eyes. This was wrong, I couldn't do this - I mean, teaching my friend how to do something that is normally strictly private.

"Okay." I sighed again, "Look, lie on your back and spread your legs."

"Like this?" She asked as she shuffled across the bed and adopted the position I was in only minutes earlier.

"Yes, just like that." I said as I saw my friends vulva gape open, revealing the pinkish folds of her most private sanctum to my eyes.

"Now what?" She asked.

"Well, erm... just start by using your fingers between your lips." I instructed.

I looked on as Terri began, uneasily at first, to use her fingers rather than the palm of her hand.

"That's it, just use your fingers." I said encouragingly, "You don't need to use your whole hand - boys do it that way."

"What? When they hold their... y'know, their penis you mean?" Terri replied.

"Well, yes." I confirmed.

In fact, I had seen Tommy masturbating a few times since we first got together, even though he usually used his whole fist to stimulate himself he would sometimes use just the tips of his fingers, usually when he played with his foreskin. But I didn't want to over complicate things for Terri at that stage. It was weird enough as it was.