Freshers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And don't be afraid to use your fingers inside yourself." I added.

"My fingers? Inside myself?" Terri queried in uncertainty.

Quite from where I had no idea, but at that moment something inside me tripped, causing the thing next to it to trip. And so on, and so on, having a domino effect until I found myself reaching towards Terri's hand, moving it to one side and then replacing it with my own.

I had my hand upon my best friend's private parts! Never before had I ever contemplated doing such a thing. It felt weird... but not in a bad way as I had thought it would feel. Unlike Tommy I was very certain of my sexuality - I had never entertained any desire for other girls, I loved men and I knew I always would. As if on autopilot, I delved my fingers up inside Terri's vagina - it was something I had done to myself on many countless occasions, but never before had I done it to another girl. She let out a shocked gasp as I penetrated her and our eyes met for a moment.

Her vagina felt warm and slippery - exactly like mine. I know I should've expected that, but it still took me by surprise. I twitched my fingers around inside her like I did to myself. Her eyes widened as she felt the sensation.

"Ohhh wow Beth! That feels..." She gasped.

"Good huh?" I replied, "Try for yourself."

I slipped my fingers out of her. Immediately, her own hand replaced mine and I heard her let out another soft gasp as she slid her own fingers up inside her.

"Oooohh Beth! Ahhhh... how did I... mmmm... never think of this before!" Terri said in gasping stutters as she copied my earlier motion.

"And don't forget your breasts - if you stroke them it'll feel really nice too." I instructed, "I mean, you like it when Tommy does that to you, it'll feel almost as nice when you do it to yourself."

Terri nodded in reply, and with her free hand she reached up, cupped and began to stroke her breasts.

"And don't ignore your nipples too." I reminded her. My God, I simply could not believe I was doing this! This was surreal on a whole new level - almost Dali-esque in its ridiculousness.

"Mmmm... Ohhh wow Beth! Why have I been doing it so wrong all this time?!?" She said. From the way her body was squirming and writhing it was clear that my bizarre lesson was having an effect on her.

I left her to continue like that for several long minutes - looking on in wonderment at the sight of my friend pleasuring herself in a way she had never done before. Don't forget, this was in 1985 - many years before the advent of the Internet. There was no way, aside from dodgy VHS tapes sold by even dodgier people, that one could ever see a woman pleasuring herself - at least, not in the flesh. The closest I ever came was to look at my own reflection in the mirror sometimes.

As her state of arousal grew and grew I saw the tell-tale signs of her impending orgasm - her nipples had enlarged and stood proudly erect, between her legs there was a glistening moistness and her inner lips were reddened and engorged. I knew it was time to give her the final push.

"And now, the piéce de résistance!" I announced brightly.

I simply could not believe what I was doing. I found myself reaching between Terri's splayed legs once again, and I teased apart her labia to reveal her clitoris. I had touched my own many times before but never before had I touched another girl's clitoris. I gently tweaked the hypersensitive little bud and the effect it had on my dear friend was immediate and electric. Her whole body tensed and she gasped in utter naked shock. Quite why she should be so surprised at this I had no idea - after all, Tommy had done this to her himself before now, why did it seem different for her when I was the one doing it? I removed my hand from her and she immediately replaced it with her own, tweaking and rubbing her clitoris with gusto.

"Ohhhhhh Bethhhhh... I th-th-think I'm gonna... Hahhhh!! Cummmm!!" Terri cried out.

Looking at her bringing herself to orgasm was a sight like nothing I had ever seen before. Every inch of her naked body was covered in goosebumps and her face bore a vacant expression of unbridled joy. When she eventually erupted, her whole body stiffened and shuddered and she cried out in gasping, screaming, tortuous exultation, praising whatever feminine deity it was that had blessed womankind with such an intensely pleasurable experience.

I sat on the bed both awed and more than a little aroused myself as I witnessed Terri's orgasm - as it went on and on I knew that despite how wrong it had all felt at first to be teaching her about something normally so intimate and private, I had clearly taught her well. As she gradually came down from the pinnacle of blissful release she looked at total peace for a few moments before she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ohhh Beth, that felt sooo good!" She said breathily.

"Well, now you know how it's done!" I said brightly.

But at the back of my mind was a suspicion that she already did know how it's done, and that basically I had been conned. I can't explain why, but I suddenly thought that maybe my twin brother wasn't the only bisexual person in our flat.

Suddenly, before either of us could exchange another word, we felt a presence in the open doorway to the room. We immediately sat up and instinctively tried to cover ourselves as best we could from the gaze of the intruder.

"Er... I'm not disturbing anything, am I?" Tommy asked, brandishing a kitchen knife having clearly only just come in, heard the commotion upstairs and reached the same conclusion Terri had earlier.

The sight of him, in mud-spattered clothes from a day's excavating with a confused expression on his face and a large knife in his hand, made us both suddenly erupt into a fit of giggles as the tension in the air was lifted immediately.

Needless to say as soon as he discovered what was afoot, he didn't want to be left out - Terri and I made it very clear to him we would be only too happy to let him join in the fun.

Discovering (Tommy)

I busied myself with my trowel, carefully scraping away at the soil in my trench as I had been taught. This was what I enjoyed about archaeology the most - getting stuck in and unearthing treasures and artefacts from the past. Well, usually the most exciting things we ever found were fragments of medieval pots and little domestic artefacts, if we ever found anything at all that is. Still, an afternoon helping out at a long-running dig where a new block of apartments was due to be built was a welcome distraction from the usual classroom tutorials and lectures we had to attend back on campus.

The other day at work we'd had another record signing session, only this time it was some tedious pop singer called Mick Devlin, and the record store was crammed full of doe-eyed young women all swooning at the sight of him and there was a whole herd of them chanting his name in the street outside. Still, Beth was a bit of a fan of his and so I knew I wouldn't be allowed back in our flat alive without at least obtaining his autograph for her. As it turned out, Mick Devlin was a really nice guy - he spoke in a broad Lancashire accent which was as far removed from his singing voice as it was possible to be. He was only too happy to sign the photo of him that Beth had given me. I still hated his music though.

My trowel suddenly caught something hard - I looked closer and carefully teased away the soil from around whatever it was. It was clearly another pot fragment, the slight curve to it being a dead giveaway. It wasn't by any means the most exciting of finds, but a find was a find and it still sent a little thrill to course through my veins for a brief second. As first year students we were all under supervision from one of the qualified diggers that worked on the site - my assigned supervisor was a chap known simply as Mack who spoke with a thick Westcountry accent. I caught his attention and called him over to where I was working.

"What's that you've found chap?" He said as he came over.

He always called everyone 'chap' - even the girls. I carefully extracted it from the soil and then handed him the fragment of pot I had unearthed and he scrutinised it momentarily.

"Hmm... looks like part of an old drinking vessel - possibly for mead or ale given the context of the rest of the archaeology around here. This wasn't a high-status enough place just here for them to have been wine drinkers."

He used his thumb to clear away some of the soil that still clung to it, revealing a slight sheen on its inner surface.

"There y'go, see that there? It's been glazed on the inside, that's often a dead giveaway - drinking vessels were often glazed on the inside y'see, stopped the contents from being absorbed and made them easier to clean." Mack explained, "Medieval people didn't know much about how diseases were transmitted but they did notice that you were less likely to become ill if you drank from a glazed cup rather than an unglazed one. Of course, wealthier folk drank from pewter or silver vessels. Good find Tommy, very good indeed. Now, remember what we do next?"

"Record exactly where it was found and sketch on its location in context with the rest of the trench." I replied.

"Exactly, and then add it to the artefacts tray with all the others." Mack instructed.

Feeling a little glow of pride, I replaced the pot fragment from where I had found it, picked up my sketch board and pencilled its location in context with all the other things that had been found in the trench so far. I then recorded the details on my clipboard: 'pot fragmn't, poss. drink'g vessel, glazed' and then placed my little find into the plastic artefacts tray that sat on the grass next to the trench. With that brief excitement over I picked up my trusty trowel once more and resumed my digging.

My thoughts suddenly returned to the scene I had stumbled across the other day upon my return to our flat after my last session at this dig. The sight of Terri and my sister both completely naked on our bed was the last thing I expected to come home to. Beth I had seen naked many times before, and the sight of Terri in the nude wasn't anything new to me either. But seeing them both together without so much as a scrap of clothing between them, now that was a sight to behold! And of course, what they had been doing together came as a monumental shock too. I didn't mind when Terri explained sheepishly that Beth had been teaching her advanced techniques in pleasuring herself, and part of me dearly wished I had been there from the start to witness the whole thing from start to finish. Of course, it was in no time at all that I shed my clothes and joined them on the bed. Let me tell you, having two girls lavishing their attention upon my naked body was a pleasure so indescribable that there are simply no words that can ever convey how amazing those two made me feel that evening!

Scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape. I dragged my trowel over the soil, dislodging more and more loose spoil and pausing occasionally to sweep it away with a soft brush. Archaeological excavation is of course a painstaking occupation requiring a delicate touch, but one's patience can be rewarded you are meticulous enough - as I was later to find out.

About an hour later, my trowel once again hit something hard, only this time whatever it was could not be dislodged so easily. I continued scraping away the soil and gradually began to uncover a large stone - a stone that appeared to have a flat edge on one side. When I discovered that this stone had a neighbour, and it too seemed to have a straight edge and a close join between them I felt a flutter of excitement. I called Mack over once again and as he joined me in my trench he knelt beside me. With his own trowel he joined me in scraping away the soil, slowly exposing what I had discovered.

Together we gradually uncovered more and more. When I came across what appeared to be a 90° corner, Mack and I looked at each other. Obviously, we both had the same thought and with an increased fervour we began scraping away more and more soil.

"Well, I think the prize for 'find of the day' definitely goes to you Tommy!" Mack said proudly as we took a step back and looked down at what we had uncovered, "Congratulations chap, you found your very first wall! And judging by its orientation and the quality of the stonework I reckon what we have here is a building, possibly domestic or maybe a store or something."

"So, there's more to this site than just wooden structures then?" I asked Mack.

"It would seem that way." He replied, by now a small crowd of my fellow archeology students had gathered around, "We'll have to extend this trench tomorrow and see if we can find out more about it, and who knows, maybe there'll be others like it nearby."

Mack held out his hand and I took it in mine.

"Well done chap, a good day's work. You can be proud of yourself for this!" He said warmly as I shook his hand.

And I was proud of myself that day, very proud indeed.

Philosophy... and Swimming (Terri)

Discovering that Tommy and Beth had signed up to join a naturist club as soon as they moved up north to York came as little surprise to me - after all, following our amazing day trip to the Île Solharvre during our holiday to France we had all discovered the joy and freedom of being clothes-free. And once they informed me that they had got into the habit of always being nude in the privacy of their flat I felt compelled to join in with them. And of course, it also came as no surprise that the twins persuaded me to come along to their next naturist society meeting. I was, to put it simply, a little unsure of coming with them, which was surprising since at the time of our visit to Île Solharvre I was the one that took the plunge and stripped off first. Tommy and Beth assured me that everyone at their naturist society was really friendly and so I agreed to come along - I knew my friends wouldn't make me do anything unless they knew it'd be good for me. And it was good for me - it really reinforced that Île Solharvre wasn't just a one-off experience for me. There is a tangible joy at being naked with other like-minded people that one struggles to put into words. There is nothing sexual about naturism, despite what other less informed people may think, it's simply all about being in one's natural state. After all, from commoners to kings and from workers to presidents, we're all born naked, each and every one of us. There are few things that unite the entirety of humanity, but this is most definitely one of them.

I discovered that aside from the obvious aspects of naturism, that of walking around and socialising naked with other equally naked people, it is also an ideology of sorts. You see, a group of nude people are all equals - nobody is better than anyone else, nobody has any social ranking above anyone else and everybody accepts everybody else's body unquestioningly and totally non-judgementally. Certain other ideologies could learn a lot about true equality between men and women by simply being a part of a naturist society!

So, following that first meeting I was certain that Île Solharvre most definitely wasn't a one-off and I most assuredly was a naturist. I knew Mother wouldn't understand, and would most definitely not approve of me 'cavorting around naked without any shame', but I had moved on - if Mum wanted us to reunite it would have to be on my terms as well as hers. I simply could not understand why I had to be ashamed of my body - everyone's body is beautiful in its own way. In my eyes Tommy's body was extremely beautiful, but then I am slightly biased on that one. After all, his was the very first male body I had ever seen in all its masculine entirety and although I had seen other naked men since then, they would never seem quite so special to me as seeing Tommy's naked body.

Marijke, the naturist society's 'co-leader', for want of a better word since it was a total democracy and everyone in it were equals, announced that the following Friday evening would be the local leisure centre's monthly naturist evening when members of naturist clubs from all over Yorkshire would congregate for a relaxed evening of sports and socialising. Of course, Tommy and Beth were both keen to go along and I decided to also throw caution to the wind and join them. Arrangements were made for us to be picked up by one of the society's fellow members, an older fellow named John who was actually one of the university's philosophy lecturers. Apparently he had once bared all during one of his lectures about the perception of the human body, much to the shock and surprise of his students. It got him into trouble with the faculty for obvious reasons, but after careful explanation before the board and an agreement to at least forewarn his students next time he intended to make his point by stripping off in class, they had reluctantly allowed him to continue and to keep his job. Ever since then his little striptease had become a regular aspect of his course syllabus and several of his students had actually gone on to join the naturist society themselves as a result.

Rather stupidly, I asked Beth what I would need to take with me - to which she replied unsurprisingly, to simply bring everything I would normally bring with me to go swimming... except my swimming costume of course. At a little after six in the evening, a red car pulled up outside the antiques shop below our flat. The white-haired gentleman at the wheel, that strangely I didn't recognise at first since I hadn't actually seen him wearing clothes before, opened the boot of his car for us to put our bags in as we came down to meet him.

"All set?" John asked us in his kindly voice.

"We're ready when you are." Tommy replied.

We all piled into his car and set off for the leisure centre. On the way there he chatted with us about how he had discovered naturism for himself and how it had affected his philosophy. With some humour he regaled us with the story about how he had just decided to take all his clothes off in front of his students.

"I almost expected 'em to run out of the room screaming!" He chuckled, "But aside from a few gasps there was stony silence. The students seemed rooted to the spot like rabbits in the headlights of a speeding juggernaut, clearly a lot of them were embarrassed. But the interesting was that they were the embarrassed ones - I wasn't embarrassed in the slightest! I put that very point towards them all, that if anything it should me that should be embarrassed about being naked in a room full of clothed people. But the fact was, I wasn't ashamed of being naked before them in any way. Society tells us we have to cover up, to hide our true selves away under a disguise of layers of clothing. Would human history have been different if we had never evolved the sense of shame we have about our bodies? Would Adolf Hitler for example, have been able to rise to power if he was naked and everyone around him was naked too? And what about women's rights? Would there have been such a thing as sexual discrimination if all of us were naked from the day we're born to the day we die?"

"There clearly wouldn't have been any need for a fashion industry!" Tommy quipped with a sidelong glance towards Beth.

"Ha-ha, very funny." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"Of course, my little stunt earned me a monumental bollocking from the head of the philosophy faculty!" John continued, "But at the end of the day nobody came to any harm. In fact, by the end of that particular lecture some of the students had actually joined me by taking all their clothes off too! You see, nudity is something that should unite humanity, not be something we should be ashamed of. Of course we don't live in an ideal world more's the pity, but for those of us that see no shame in our bodies it's good to have an outlet like this where we can enjoy being truly free, if only for a short while."