Freshers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... it looks like you have a nice bone structure. Nice build, fit but not too muscular." She commented, probably as much to herself as to me, "Tell me, do you work out at all?"

"I sometimes use the gym at university." I replied as I allowed her gaze to take in every inch of my naked body, "Not religiously, but I guess at least a couple of times a week when I can fit it in."

"That's good. You don't have to be an Adonis in order to be a life model, but it helps to at least be reasonably fit and healthy looking." Phyllis said as she perused me.

"Turn around for a moment for me." She instructed.

I turned to face away from her as instructed in order to give her a decent view of my naked behind.

"Now, one thing you'll have to get used to is being manually placed into a particular pose." Phyllis said from behind me, "Which I'm afraid does involve me having to touch you. That's okay, you can turn around again."

"Touch me?" I said as I turned back around to face her once again.

"Nothing inappropriate I can assure you." Phyllis said, "It's just that it's sometimes necessary to fine tune your pose in order to get the composition just right. Don't worry, you won't be touched anywhere too intimate. Why don't we do a quick practice?"

She went to her desk and rummaged around in her drawers for something. After a moment or two she returned holding a glossy photograph in her hand. I immediately recognised it as Michaelangelo's David, the world famous statue of a naked male figure depicting the biblical boy David that was housed in the Galleria dell' Accademia in Florence.

"I'm sure you've seen this before." Phyllis said as she showed me the picture, "Try standing in this pose to begin with."

She held the picture in front of me and I tried to emulate the classic pose as best I could. I held my left leg out just a little, allowed my right hand to simply hang straight and just slightly touching my thigh. I bent my left arm to touch my shoulder as though I was holding David's sling and I turned my head to the left and tried to emulate the statue's facial expression of resolved determination in the face of the mighty Goliath.

"There, that's basically it." Phyllis said as she put the photo down on her desk, "What I would normally do then is to adjust your pose a little, like this."

I felt a sudden tingle down my spine as I felt her hands make contact with my naked skin. She adjusted first my left hand, and then my left leg before taking a step back.

"Almost there." She said.

She then turned my head a little more to the left before taking my right hand and making a small adjustment to my fingers.

"There, that's perfect!" She said brightly.

Phyllis took a couple of steps back to simply take in the sight of me in the pose of Michaelangelo's most celebrated masterpiece.

"I must say, even though the sight of naked men doesn't usually do much for me, you certainly are handsome enough to do the David proud." She said, "I can certainly see why Beth speaks so highly of you."

"Er... thanks." I replied stiffly, trying my best to maintain the pose.

"Now, you'd be expected to maintain that pose for about 45 minutes at a time." Phyllis explained as I tried to remain as motionless as I could, "But of course to begin with I wouldn't pose you in as challenging a pose as this. Initially I would have you in more relaxed reclining and sitting poses. Speaking of which..."

She stepped over to what appeared to be a small anteroom connected to her office.

"It's okay, you can stop doing that pose now!" I heard her call out as she seemed to be moving stuff around in the little room next door.

I relaxed and stood normally as I waited for her to retrieve whatever it is she was looking for. After a moment or two of clattering and one or two slight thuds, she came out with a wooden stool.

"I really must get around to tidying up in there!" She said as she set the stool down in the middle of the room, "Now, ever heard of a sculpture called The Thinker by Auguste Rodin?"

"Er... yes, it think." I replied.

The name of the sculpture was familiar to me but the sculptor's name wasn't.

"Just pop your bottom on the stool." She said as she draped a towel over it.

I mounted the stool as instructed. I was both surprised and encouraged to find that thus far my penis had not betrayed me. Despite her assurances that sometimes 'it just happens' and was something she wouldn't make an issue of, I knew I'd just die of shame if I had an erection in front of her.

"Now then, let me see..." She said.

She began taking hold of my arm, adjusting the position of my legs and my feet, gradually making fine adjustments to my pose to match the classic pose of The Thinker as closely as possible. I flinched a little as she pushed my shoulders forward a little and her hand touched my naked behind for a fleeting moment.

"Et voila! Rodin's The Thinker in all his pensive and masculine glory!" Phyllis announced triumphantly as she took a step back.

She spent several moments viewing me from several different angles.

"Okay Tommy, I think I've seen enough of you." She said after a little while, "Hop off the stool for me."

I broke the pose and dismounted the stool and simply stood naked in the middle of the room.

"Yes... yes I think you'll do very nicely indeed." She said as she circled me, taking a good long look at every inch of me, "Okay, you can go and put your clothes back on now."

With a small sigh of relief I went and retrieved my clothes, feeling a wave of emotion as I stepped in to my pants and pulled them back up. Posing for this woman had been a bit of a thrill in the end, it was nowhere near as bad as I had feared it would be. And I realised I had actually quite enjoyed the feeling of being on display like that. Quite how I would feel being on display in front of an entire class instead of just one woman was another matter, but by then I had made up my mind. I was definitely going to do it.

"So Tommy, if you'd still like to do it I'd be happy to take you on as a model." Phyllis announced as I pulled my socks back on and picked up my t-shirt, "You are a very good looking young man and I think you will be a wonderful subject for my students to work with. So, are you definitely up for it?"

"Yes, definitely." I replied.

"Good!" Phyllis beamed, "I was hoping you'd agree. All that's left now is to sort out a time and date that you can manage. Would Tuesday afternoon be okay?"

I consulted my mental calendar - Tuesday mornings I had a regular tutorial with Glenda McMillan, the university's senior lecturer on Roman Britain as part of the Roman antiquities unit of my course, I didn't work in the record store on Tuesdays so I would be able to make Tuesday afternoon without too much difficulty. It'd be a bit of a rush to get from one side of York to the other but I was confident I'd be able to make it without too many issues.

"Yes, that sounds okay." I replied.

"Well that's settled then." Phyllis said with a smile, "Would you also be able to spare an evening or two? It's a bit more of an ad-hoc arrangement, but I sometimes use models for some of my adult evening classes."

"If it pays the same I don't see why not." I answered as I pulled my jeans back on.

"Good. Well I think that settles it then."

So that was it. I'll admit I was a little pissed off at Beth for all but volunteering me for this, but I felt like I could actually enjoy being a life model for Phyllis's students. Just as soon as I had that thought, another thought popped into my head - what if Beth was in one of the classes I would be posing for? To be honest I felt that it probably didn't matter in the grand scheme of things, so what if she was there, I thought to myself, it's not like she has never seen me naked before. The only problem would be if having my lover in the room caused me to accidentally become aroused. But I reasoned I would simply cross that bridge when I got to it. And besides, it might never even happen - Phyllis knew that Beth and I were sexual partners (although obviously she didn't know we were in fact twin brother and sister), so she would most likely arrange a different model on those occasions.

As I left Phyllis's office, with a warm handshake as she unlocked the door, I felt an acute sense of optimism. Just as long as my first modelling session went okay, that is.

Mission Accomplished (Terri)

I was getting pretty desperate for work. Every time the local newspaper came out I trawled through the situations vacant section hoping to find something that was suitable and not too far away. There were plenty of jobs in the surrounding area such as Tadcaster and Wetherby, and there were jobs to be had at the many farms in the district, but all of them involved travelling, and since I didn't have a driving license they were all either too far away or too hard to get to. What I needed was a job actually within York itself, but as I had discovered to my annoyance, almost all of the half-decent jobs were taken up by the city's student population.

The local Job Centre wasn't much help either. I had thought about signing on for the dole but I didn't consider myself that desperate yet, at least for a couple more weeks yet. I opened out the latest edition of the York City News and went straight for the jobs page as usual. With a groan I saw that yet again most of what was on offer was outside of the city. But there was one thing that caught my eye. I read the advertisement several times to make sure I had read it correctly - applicants wanted for commercial promotions work, casual hours that can easily fit around other commitments, and the three most vital words any desperate jobseeker likes to see; no experience necessary. The pay it offered, though by no means particularly great, at least meant that I had a chance to finally make a half-decent contribution to the household finances and take some of the pressure off Tommy and Beth.

I picked up the phone and dialled the number.

"Good afternoon, Viking Promotions... how may I help you?" Came the voice of a young woman at the other end of the line.

"Oh, hi there, I'm calling about the job on offer in the newspaper." I said, nervously twisting the phone cord as I spoke.

"Oh yes, would you like to come over for an interview?" The young woman replied.

Wow, I'd been on the phone for less than twenty seconds and I was already being offered an interview.

"Erm, sure." I answered.

"Tomorrow morning okay for you?" She asked, "We have a new contract starting very soon, well next week in fact, and we need to get the vacancy filled as soon as possible."

"I see. And experience is definitely not required?"

"No, all you have to be is keen, outgoing and good with people."

Well, I wouldn't have called myself the most outgoing of people, what with my sheltered upbringing and all, but I was willing to give this job a shot.

"Okay, well tomorrow will be fine then." I replied, "Whereabouts do I need to come?"

The young woman rolled off the address which to my utter joy was only a short walk away.

"Okay then, we'll be seeing you tomorrow at ten - just ask for Elaine."

"Great! See you then." I signed off enthusiastically.

Things were looking up at last.

To cut a long story short, the following day I went for my interview dressed in the smartest clothes I could find, which were all borrowed from Beth since I had very few clothes of my own. I didn't have anything except the clothes I hurriedly stuffed into my rucksack when I left home almost a month ago. The interview itself, if it could even have been called as such, was surprisingly brief and focused more on my looks than on anything else, but I was offered the job on the spot. I still didn't know quite exactly what it entailed but Elaine, the young woman I spoke to on the phone who turned out to be the owner of the company and not just a receptionist as I had thought, assured me it wasn't anything particularly stressful. As I left the office and made the short walk back to the flat I felt good for the first time in ages, finally I could say to Beth and Tommy "I have got a job".

If only I'd have known at the time where it would eventually lead me.

Well, thank you for reading - I hope you are enjoying reading this story arc as much as I am enjoying writing it! Stay tuned and watch this space for more stories!

As ever, thanks to my good friends Natchez (Roll Tide!) and Jack for their kind support and encouragement - I really appreciate it!

Peace!