Freshers Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing lives of Tommy, Beth & Terri.
27.6k words
4.54
16.6k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:-

Well, here we go again folks! The next chapter of Tommy, Beth and Terri's first year as university students in the beautifully historic city of York. This chapter ended up being a little light on the incest stuff (apologies if that's a disappointment but I can assure you that normal service will be resumed in the next chapter) but we get to learn more about Terri's new job and Tommy's nude modeling, plus a transatlantic reunion. Enjoy!

All characters are over 18.

Freshers - A Tommy, Beth & Terri story

Chapter Three - November 1985

First Time's A Charm (Tommy)

So, this is it, I thought to myself as I walked the corridors of Beth's art college, this is my first time posing nude. I had spent some time mentally working myself up to it, even though I had been naked in the presence of other people quite a few times since our wonderful holiday in southern France and our weekly meetings of the naturist club we had joined, the thought of being theonlynaked person in a room full of other people and being the centre of attention still made me feel a little uneasy. Beth, since she had a free afternoon that day, offered to accompany me for moral support but I ultimately decided not to take her up on her offer. She insisted however that she would at least walk with me to the studio. It was, in the end, a compromise I was happy to make, and as we strolled hand in hand down the corridor that led to Mrs. Southwick's art room, Beth tried to make small talk to help keep my growing anxiety at bay.

"It's good news about Terri's job." She said to me idly as we ambled along, "Should be a real help with the rent and everything. And you never know, it may do her self-confidence a world of good."

"Let's hope so." I replied a little dismissively.

Despite Beth's attempts to take my mind off things, she couldn't quite succeed in diverting my mind from wandering into imagining humiliating scenarios involving me being unable to conceal a raging erection and even spontaneously ejaculating onto one of the students in the front row of the class. It was silly I know, but at the time I simply couldn't help it.

Now that Terri had managed to find some work, there was no real need for me to have to pose for Beth's painting tutor's art class anymore and I very nearly backed out of it. But I had made a promise and I always considered myself a man of my word, so I decided to go ahead and get it over and done with. Besides, the extra cash could still come in handy. But I still couldn't help but feel nervous about baring all in front of a group of students, most of whom would be around the same age as me.

"She seems a bit cagey about exactly what her job involves though." Beth continued.

"I'm sure as long as it isn't anything dangerous she'll be fine." I replied as we drew ever nearer to Phyllis Southwick's studio.

"She just sounded a bit... I dunno, embarrassed about it." Beth said as we came to a stop outside the art studio door, "I mean it's just a job after all, what's there to be embarrassed about?"

"As long as she isn't doing anything hazardous I'm not going to question her about it." I said

"Listen Tommy, I can still come in if you'd like me to." Beth took my hand and said to me as I was about to open the door, "If you need some moral support. Phyllis said she'd be alright with me being in there if you were okay with it."

"I'm okay." I insisted maybe a little too firmly judging by the slightly hurt expression on my sister's face, "I'll be fine I promise, but thank you for the offer anyway."

I leant down and kissed her on her cheek.

"I don't know where I'd be without you to look out for me, but I need to do this on my own." I continued.

"I understand." Beth replied with a sigh, "I'll be here for you when you're done - you can let me know how you get on over a coffee later on okay?"

"Okay." I said.

"Good luck Tommy. I love you." Beth said as she returned my brief kiss.

"Thanks Beth." I answered, "Well, here goes nothing."

I opened the door and let myself in to the art studio. It looked not unlike the art room in my old secondary school back home in Sussex, except that the quality of the artwork dotted around the room was clearly by a more mature body of students. There were at least twenty or so easels and stools all ready and set up, and opposite them stood a low stage about a foot or so high with a chaise-longue covered in a variety of coloured throws - this was to be where I would be put on display for the students. Seeing it there made everything suddenly feel very real, and part of me was about to bail out and run out of the room and chase after my sister crying "I can't do it!!" But of course, that was the precise moment when Phyllis caught sight of me as she came out from what looked like a small store room attached to the art studio.

"Ah Tommy, I'm so pleased you could make it!" She said as she approached me.

She took my hand and in a typically artsy manner she kissed me on both cheeks. Even if I wanted to, there was no backing out now.

"Hello Mrs Southwick." I replied with a slightly nervous tremble in my voice.

"Call me Phyllis, please." She answered warmly with a lopsided smile, "We try not to stand on ceremony around here. Now then, just as I said the other day when we last met, because this is your first time doing this I shall put you in a fairly simple series of poses that are easy to maintain. And the easier to maintain it is, the more likelier it is that you'll be more relaxed. And the more relaxed you are, the less likely you are to... well, y'know... have any unwanted episodes of... ahem, sudden rushes of blood to your..."

"I think I get the picture!" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Yes, of course." Phyllis replied with a slight blush, "I expect you've thought of little else since agreeing to do this."

"You could say that." I answered, "But I'm not going to wimp out of this. I said I'd pose nude for your class and I'm damned well going to do it!"

"That's the spirit!" Phyllis beamed, "Now, did you bring a robe with you?"

"Yup!" I replied, patting the plastic bag I'd brought along with me containing my dressing gown.

"Excellent! Well, the students will be along in a couple of minutes so I suppose that all there is for you to do now is to go ahead and get undressed."

She nodded across toward a curtained-off area next to the store room.

"Just pop in there and take all your clothes off and then put on your robe - I'll come and fetch you as soon as the students are all in and settled." Phyllis said as she guided me across to the changing area, "And above all, relax. Do you want me to inform the students that this is your first time doing this?"

"Umm... no, that's alright." I replied - I wasn't sure if I wanted her students to know that this was the first time I'd ever posed in the nude. Well, technically it was the first time I'd ever posed for anything, apart from a family photo when I was a kid, and on that occasion I was most definitely not naked.

I entered the small changing room - it was little more than a curtained-off alcove barely bigger than one of the fitting rooms in the department store that Beth worked in - and I set down my rucksack on the floor. It took me several moments to compose myself before, my heart racing like a pile driver in my chest, I began to take off my clothes. Perhaps in a subconscious effort to delay the inevitable, I took greater care than usual to neatly fold every single item of clothing that I removed - I even folded my pants, something I never did at home. By the time I had finished undressing and stood there naked, the stack of neatly folded clothes would not have looked out of place at the foot of a bunk in a Royal Marines training barracks. As I took my dressing gown from the plastic bag I had brought with me I could hear the sound of Phyllis's students arriving. I hastily put the dressing gown on, tied the cord around my waist and then sat and waited.

"Okay everyone!" I heard Phyllis call her class to order, "Now, in previous sessions we've been getting to grips with the basics of life drawing - studying the interplay of light and shadow on the human form. Up to now we've been using photographs and studying classic nudes by various European artists from the old masters up to the impressionists, but it is now time to take what we have learned so far and apply it to a live model for the first time. Now, in a moment I'll be introducing you to our model for today, but first I'd like to quickly outline what I would like you all to achieve during this session."

I could do nothing else but sit there and listen as Phyllis talked her students through the next couple of hours. It was to be a series of five poses, each one lasting no more than twenty minutes. The students had to complete a sketch of me in each pose before deciding on a single sketch to work on further during the last twenty minutes of the session entirely from memory. At least that meant that I wouldn't have to be nude for the last twenty minutes of the class, but an hour and forty minutes of total nudity in front of a group of fully clothed students was plenty long enough for me!

"Right then, without further ado let us meet our model for today." Phyllis said brightly as she swished back the curtain, "Everyone, this is Tommy.

I was taken aback to discover that of the twenty or so students that had set up their sketch pads and pencils, only three of them were male. The entire rest of the class were women. I suddenly felt a lump in my throat - it was like that very first time back on the Îlle Solharvre back in the summer, or the very first meeting of the University's naturist club I attended. But I could not back out now, especially when Phyllis guided me onto the stage and then asked me to disrobe. I took a deep breath as I untied my bath robe - this was it. I shrugged off my robe to leave me stood naked before the class. There were one or two slight murmurs as the group took in the sight of my nude form, but apart from that they all seemed to be pretty much professionally detached from the notion of having a naked and quite nervous young man stood before them. In no time at all, Phyllis took my bath robe and deposited it out of the way on a nearby stool and instructed me to recline on the chaise-longue.

"Just lie back in whatever position feels comfortable to begin with." She said to me quietly, "And then I'll make a few adjustments to get it just right. You can keep your eyes closed if you like or you can focus your eyes on a random spot on the wall or something. Try not to look the students in the eye, just try and ignore them and you'll find it makes things a lot easier."

I simply nodded in reply and sat down on the chaise lounge. I laid myself on the thing, with my left foot on the floor and my right leg stretched out while I rested my left arm across my belly and my right arm resting along the top edge of the chaise. I followed Phyllis's advice and found a picture on the wall to focus my eyes upon.

"Excellent." Phyllis enthused, "Now, just bear with me for a moment here while I adjust you a little."

Phyllis then adjusted the angle of my left leg and my foot on the floor, and how my left arm was draped across my belly before taking a step back.

"Just right." She commented before turning to face her class, "Okay everyone, you have twenty minutes with this first pose. Begin whenever you're ready."

Almost instantly, the sound of pencils on sketch paper filled my ears as though my sense of hearing was heightened somehow by my being in the nude. As I laid there I wondered if because when we are naked we can often feel very vulnerable, that heightened senses are some form of instinctual defence mechanism. Scientists often tell us that we only use a small portion of our brain's true potential - perhaps the same can be said of our senses. After all, it is our brain that interprets the information our senses gather from our eyes and ears and the rest of our nervous system, I guess it's perfectly feasible that our brain only interprets the information it needs to get by day-to-day, but can raise its game whenever we feel threatened or in danger.

Focusing on the painting on the wall, a copy of Claude Monet's famous painting of water lilies and a Japanese style bridge that I recognised from a poster my dad had on his study wall back home, really did help me to remain calm and relaxed. As I laid there I did feel my penis begin to swell involuntarily on a couple of occasions, especially when I briefly allowed my mind to wander to the memory of Beth brushing her hair earlier that morning as she sat naked at her dressing table. The softness of her figure, the reflection of her breasts and the gentle curve of her buttocks as she sat on the velour padded stool before her mirror. Thankfully I managed to immediately take my mind elsewhere as soon as I felt the tell-tale twitch in my loins that usually foretold of an impending erection.

The initial twenty minute pose passed by in what felt like an hour - Phyllis had been right, posing was a lot harder than it looked. Whoever would've known that simply trying to remain as still as possible could actually be such hard work! But I managed to get through that first pose without any real problems, and as Phyllis guided me into a second pose I felt a sense of optimism course through my veins. I can do this, it thought to myself, and I'm actually beginning to enjoy it.

One hour and forty minutes, and four different poses later Phyllis handed me back my robe and informed the group that they now had the remaining twenty minutes of the session to pick one of the five sketches they had done and then develop it further. I gratefully put my robe back on, more because I was beginning to feel a little cold than anything else. After all, it was early November and the weather outside was very autumnal indeed - the studio didn't have any windows, but it did have a number of skylights in the roof above and one could clearly hear the rain outside beating on the opaque glass above.

I returned to the changing area to put my clothes back on. As I dressed, I thought back on my very first experience of posing nude before a group of fully clothed people. To say it wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be was an understatement - I felt a bizarre sense of achievement and a distinct sense of empowerment. Posing nude like that before that mainly female group of people made me feel sort of hyper-aware of my masculinity, and I felt like more of a man than I had ever felt before.

I knew right there and then that it certainly wouldn't be the last time I would pose nude. Fully dressed once more, I came back out of the little changing space to see Phyllis diligently assisting one of her students. With a smile she beckoned me over to join her.

The young woman she was assisting was busily working on developing her chosen sketch - because she had to work from memory, she had deliberately chosen to develop the final pose that I did. I was facing away from the students, my naked behind on full show to the group. I had one knee on the chaise lounge and my right foot planted firmly on the floor, my chest rested against the back of the chaise-longue with my arms simply draped languidly across the thing. To say her sketch captured me in what I considered was amazing detail would be the understatement of the year, even though it had only taken her around half an hour it was like looking at a black and white photo of myself. This young lady was seriously talented.

"Strange is it?" Phyllis asked me as her young student worked away adding some additional shading to my left thigh, "Seeing yourself like this - through the eyes of someone else?"

"I guess." I replied, "But in a good way."

"This is Tina, she's one of my more gifted students." Phyllis said, introducing me to her student.

"Hi." Tina simply replied as she continued to work.

"I mean,allmy students are exceptionally talented, of course." Phyllis continued, "I wouldn't accept them as students otherwise. But I have especially high hopes for Tina here."

Was it just me, or was the way Phyllis looked at Tina just a little... well, I simply couldn't find another word to describe the look she gave her young charge except'amorous'.I shook that sudden thought from my mind and took a moment to briefly look at the other students' work. Most had chosen the same final pose to work on, but some of the other students had chosen one of the other poses to develop further. One of the few male students I noticed seemed to be rather enthusiastically engaged in adding some detail to my penis. Truth be told, all of the students' work seemed to be of a high standard, at least the equal of Tina's. In fact, even though looking through untrained eyes, I could tell that one of the male students' work was far superior to anyone else's which led me to wonder why it was that Phyllis seemed so much more enthusiastic about Tina's work than anyone else's.

-- -- -- -- --

"So, how'd it go?" Beth asked me keenly as I left the studio a few moments after the last of Phyllis's students departed.

"Okay I guess." I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Just'okay', that's all?" Beth replied.

"Alright, so it was better than just okay." I retorted playfully, "Can you believe it, I actually enjoyed it!"

"You enjoyed it?"

"Mmm-hmm, I didn't think I would, but I did." I replied, grinning from ear to ear like a madman, "I've already scheduled another session for her class next week. It wasn't as easy keeping still as I thought it would be, though."

"Huh! You never could sit still for more than a few seconds when you were a little boy!" Beth chortled, "I remember Mum was always chasing after you whenever we went out somewhere. She confessed to me, not that long ago, that she was so concerned about you that she even had you tested for some hyperactivity thing."

"I think I remember that." I replied, suddenly recalling the time years ago when our mother took me to the hospital in Brighton to see some child psychologist or other.

"They didn't find anything." Beth reassured me after a moment, "They just told her you were a normal boy, if a little precocious at times, and that you'd just settle down in time."

"Yes, well..." I stuttered.

"And youdidsettle down, Tommy." Beth assured me with a hand on my upper arm as we walked along the corridor towards the art institute's refectory, "In fact, you've become the most mature man I know."

"Well I'm glad to hear that." I replied. And truth be told, I was.

If My Friends Could See Me Now (Terri)

I was glad that both Tommy and Beth were at university that day - I would've simply died if they'd seen me. Work as a promotions girl for a newly established company that specialised in product launches in supermarkets and shopping centres in the Yorkshire area wasn't exactly what I had envisaged at the time I went for my interview. It can be safe to say that the last thing I expected was to find myself with two other girls promoting a new brand of sunscreen in a shopping centre in York dressed in nothing more than a daringly skimpy orange bikini with the logo of'SolaBlok'emblazoned across my bum and on my breasts. It was fair to say the sense of humiliation I felt as I stood there handing out little sachets of the stuff to passing shoppers was absolutely immense.

I'd had my bottom patted several times already - once by a disgusting old man who looked like some kind of vagrant, again by some guy in a suit that looked like a bank manager and probably didn't get much in the way of bedroom action with his boringly suburban wife, and by a couple of yobs who clearly had no respect for women and just ran off laughing like a couple of demented chimps. At least that was as bad as it got - if any of them had dared to slip their hand into my bikini bottoms I would've made sure they'd have woken up in an ambulance!

123456...8