Freshers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what on earth was the point of promoting a sunscreen product in November for pity's sake??

For those not in the know, November is pretty much the last time of the year when one would consider buying sunscreen in the north of England! I could understand if we were doing this in June or July, butNovember???

But still, needs must - it was a job and I was thankful to have it, however embarrassing it was. The feeling of guilt I'd had in basically sponging off my friends who had kindly taken me in far outweighed any sense of embarrassment I felt working as a promotions girl. It wasn't always like this - only the previous week I'd been working with the same two girls in Doncaster promoting a brand of corn snacks. I wasn't forced to wear a bikini on that occasion, but sweating inside a furry cartoon bear costume wasn't much better. At least no-one could see my face on that occasion, so I had to thank heaven for small mercies.

At least we were always paid on the day, rather than having to work in arrears. I knew we were all paid the same rate, but the other girls always seemed to have more in their pay packet than I did. When I asked them about it they just cagily mentioned something about doing some overtime and that if I wanted to, I could talk to Elaine - the woman who ran the promotions company - and ask her if she'd consider me for some overtime of my own. I told them I'd think about it and simply left it there. Whatever this overtime work consisted of, it surely couldn't be any worse than what I was doing at the moment clad only in a branded bikini with the smiling sun logo of'SolaBlok'on my arse and on my breasts.

"Care for a free sample madam?" I said as I held out a couple of sachets of sun cream to a couple of young mums.

One of them looked at me with an expression that could best be described as utter contempt whilst the other regarded me and my current state of dress as something of an amusing spectacle. They took the samples, though.

It had been a pretty testing day all round. As soon as the three of us packed away the promotional display we'd had to set up in front of the branch of the well known chemists' chain that was stocking the'SolaBlock'stuff, we wasted no time in slipping our clothes back on over our bikinis. It felt good to be warm again - even though the shopping centre was indoors and protected from the inclement weather outside, the ambient temperature was kept a little lower than usual to make it more comfortable for shoppers coming straight in off the street in their thick overcoats.

Janice, one of the two other girls I was working with had to leave a little early that afternoon - off to do some overtime. Mandy, the other girl I was working with, who obviously had known Janice a lot longer than I had, gave her a knowing look as though they were in on some joke that so far I had not been let in on. I decided I must've read too much into it and simply went on with helping Mandy to pack everything away.

"I'll be glad to get out of this awful bikini when I get home!" I grumbled to Mandy as I packed away a life-sized cardboard cutout of a swimwear-clad couple wearing sunglasses and playing with a beach ball on some sandy Mediterranean shore. The image took me right back to those halcyon days in France with Beth and Tommy - how long ago that felt now that we were back in England in early November!

Mandy echoed my sentiments, adding that she would've preferred a one-piece swimsuit like the woman in the cardboard cutout was wearing that I had just packed away, citing that it would've at least offered a little more warmth than a bikini. She added, rather confusingly, that she'd had worse during the six months she'd been working for Viking Promotions. I wondered what on earth could be worse than having to freeze to death in a shopping centre in November dressed only in a bikini.

-- -- -- -- --

It was an absolute joy to get home after that day - as soon as I got in, after having briefly greeted Beth and Tommy who were getting dinner ready in the kitchen, all I wanted was to get out of that dreadful bikini as quickly as possible. As was their habit, when I came in I found that they were both already naked. I wasn't in the least bit surprised by this - after all, the three of us had discovered naturism during our French adventure and on any other day I would've joined them in stripping off. But after having spent almost the entire day in that horrid bikini all I wanted was to be warm and cosy. So as soon as I could I went upstairs and took off the infernal thing and dressed in the frumpy but oh-so comfortable pyjamas I had bought from the department store where Beth worked (with a little help from her staff discount).

I returned downstairs to the kitchen to be greeted by the sight of Tommy naked, apart from a red apron, stood before the cooker as he prepared our evening meal. The sight of his naked bottom sent a rush of blood to my nether regions and I knew right there and then that I needed him. After the day I'd had, the only thing that I knew for certain would make me feel a million times better would be to have Tommy in my bed that evening. I knew Tommy would be only to happy to help me - I know he could never love me in quite the same way he loves Beth, and I could never say that I approved of their incestuous relationship, but having him in my life meant more to me than anything else and it was just something I was willing to put up with if it meant I got to keep my two best friends in my life. And they had after all taken me in to their home in my hour of need.

"What are we having?" I asked him as I came and stood by his side, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing special." He replied as he stirred a saucepan full of simmering rice, "Just some chicken breasts in spicy breadcrumbs with green beans and rice. Not exactly Michelin star winning stuff, but better than living off cheese on toast and baked beans, I think you'll agree."

"I'm sure it'll be delicious." I replied, "Everything you cook is delicious no matter what it is. Beth and I are so lucky to have you look after us Tommy."

I moved my hand from his shoulder, down across his shoulder blades and over his back before alighting on his smooth and utterly luscious bottom. I loved the little sharp intake of breath he took as I delved my fingers between his cheeks and gave his bottom a firm squeeze.

"I've had a pretty stressful day today Tommy." I whispered into his ear as I fondled his bottom, "I need you to help make me feel better. Would you mind joining me in my room after dinner?"

Tommy turned his head and looked me in the eye. He always had the most soulful blue eyes that never failed to make my heart flutter - he was the most handsome boy I had ever known. His hair was blonde with a slight curl to it and was soft and luxurious to the touch. No boy has ever made me feel so loved and appreciated quite like Tommy does and after the day I'd had he was the only thing that could make me feel better.

"Okay." He replied nonchalantly as if me asking him to have sex with me was just another household chore for him to take care of.

"What's the matter? Don't you want to?" I asked quickly as I withdrew my hand from him.

"Well, yes." He answered with a little sigh, "I could never turn you down Terri, you know that. It's just... well, I've had a pretty tiring day myself."

"Well in that case we can help make each other feel better." I whispered, adding a little lustiness to my voice.

He turned and took me in his arms and we kissed.

"Sounds like a plan." He replied with a little wink, "8 o'clock."

-- -- -- -- --

Later that evening, and following a long soak in the bath to ease my tense muscles after a long day on my feet in a pair of high heels (something else I'd been forced to wear), I retired to my room and waited for Tommy. It was always my habit to keep the room fairly dark during these precious assignations with Tommy - the only illumination coming from a small cluster of candles on the bedside table. It wasn't that I had issues with body image and didn't want Tommy to see me naked or anything like that; I always just felt that it was just more romantic making love in the soft glow of candlelight. And maybe a little more bohemian too - well, wewereliving the student lifestyle after all. I slipped off my pyjamas, slid naked under the duvet and waited.

Just as we had arranged, on the very stroke of 8 o'clock Tommy opened the bedroom door and simply stood there naked, silhouetted against the bright light in the landing behind him. The light from behind gave him an almost glowing aura around his naked body and I could feel my ardour rising as soon as I saw him there. His penis was already visibly firming up in anticipation, getting itself ready for action and just beginning to lift clear from his testicles. I sighed as I saw him and simply gazed at him. I was ready for him.

I was SO ready for him!

The mere sight of him stood there so perfectly and divinely naked sent a flush of moisture down towards my centre - I could not wait to have him inside me. I patted the mattress beside me to invite him to join me in bed. No words were needed at that point, such was the chemistry between us. I know I don't have the same kind of mental connection with him that he has with Beth, but I can still tell most of what he's thinking. And at that moment I know that he was thinking about how to turn me into a flaming ball of passion. But he knows that a woman needs time to warm up before she is truly ready for sex, so I knew that he didn't want to rush things - much as I wanted him to. Like the true gentleman he is, I know he wanted to make sure that I was fully satisfied before allowing himself his fair share of pleasure.

He padded around to the side of the bed, my eyes focused on his gently swaying phallus as he stepped. He peeled back the duvet to reveal me naked and ready for him, and he eased himself into bed alongside me. I could smell him, that perfect scent of naked masculinity that exuded from every pore on his beautifully muscular body. It is the smell of his virility, his latent masculine power and strength, a hint of muskiness that seems to get stronger the more aroused he becomes. I love that scent - I love how it can turn me from a demure young woman with a sheltered upbringing within a strict religious family into a passionate and wanton lover.

I love how he takes such pride in himself. I swear that I have never known a man take so much effort in being as clean and well presented as Tommy. But then, apart from my uncle and my grandad, I haven't really known many men so I can't really form a genuine opinion. My mum insisted I attended an all girls school, so without a father, brothers, male cousins or even male classmates around me, I never had very much to do with the opposite sex - they had always been a mystery to me. Men and boys had always held a kind of enigmatic fascination for me, but I was far too shy to ever approach a boy my own age and I knew my mum would've had a fit if I ever did anything more than say hello to a boy. Looking back now, although my mum was clearly trying her best to try and protect me from what she saw as opportunistic, horny young lads who might steal my virtue, she had only succeeded in stunting my emotional development. Had it not been for my meeting Beth and her handsome twin brother, and that amazing afternoon when Tommy had allowed me to see him naked (and do a lot more besides!), I would probably have amounted to nothing more than a chaste old spinster having never experienced the love of a good man.

Tommy took me in his arms and kissed me, the feeling of his soft yet strong lips on mine served to ramp up the pressure within me more and more with every passing moment. We gasped for air as our lips eventually parted and once again I looked into his eyes and deep into his soul. I reached down his body and my hand alighted on his hardness. And oh my word, was he ever hard! The male anatomy still holds such fascination for me to this day, about how something so normally soft and limp can become so magnificently upright and hard, despite it not having anything to support it other than the pressure of his blood. I could feel the urgency within me rising with every passing moment.

"I want you inside me." I said with a breathless hint of pleading in my voice.

"Patience dear Terri-mouse." Tommy answered sweetly as he brushed my cheek with the back of his hand, "We have plenty of time. Why the need to rush? Let's enjoy this precious nanosecond in the infinity of time we have together for as long as we possibly can."

My God he has a way with words sometimes! I thought to myself. I felt Tommy's fingertips softly caress my breast and tweak my sensitive nipples with the gentlest of touches.

"I want to enjoy you." Tommy whispered, "And I know you want to enjoy me. So just let me take control here and I promise you, whatever it is that made your day so stressful will become a distant memory."

He continued to stroke my breast as we lay on our sides, looking each other in the eye. I have to admit that he was right; on that occasion, going too far too quickly probably would've spoiled the precious time we had together. So I simply nodded in affirmation and allowed him to direct our lovemaking. I knew he'd be gentle with me - he always was; that was just his nature - so I had no apprehension in submitting to him. I felt his hand drifting across my naked body over my sides and my hips, slowly working ever closer toward my centre, towards the fleshy folds and the sensitive bud that awaited him there.

"Keep your eyes focused on me." He instructed me, his fingers just teasing the edge of my pubic hair, "Don't look away, don't close your eyes - don't even blink. I want to see you when you cum."

I nodded silently in reply.

"Good girl." Tommy whispered.

I let out a sharp gasp as I felt his middle finger suddenly enter me - with his other two fingers he stroked my puffy outer labia. My gasp soon became a moan of pleasure as Tommy gently fingered me. It wasn't long before it became apparent that keeping my eyes open and focused on Tommy's face was a lot harder than I thought it would be. For a moment I questioned just what Tommy's logic was in getting me to keep my undivided attention on his face while he pleasured me with his finger, but all of a sudden, I felt a moment of crystal clarity as I stared deep into his eyes. He was getting as much pleasure from doing this to me as I was getting from him.

"Ohhhh Tommyyy..." I groaned as he picked up the pace a little, driving his finger inside me with increased regularity.

"Shhhh... just enjoy it." He whispered in reply, "Just focus on me."

So I did, however hard it was to not simply close my eyes. I wanted to reach out to him, to take his hardness in my hand and give to him the same gift of pleasure he was giving to me, but as soon as he felt my fingers wrap around his penis, which by then felt so hard and so warm it could've easily been mistaken for a rod of plutonium, he quickly extracted his fingers from me and batted my hand away.

"Uh-uh! Not yet." He chided playfully.

"Sorry!" I replied, feeling my cheeks blush.

"Naughty girl." Tommy said, his mouth curling into a grin.

I yelped as I felt him squeeze my clitoris between his thumb and forefinger, sending an electric spark right down my spine. It took all my mental concentration to remain focused on Tommy's face while he continued to finger me, but somehow I managed it. Faster and faster he drove his finger in and out of me, pausing every so often to playfully tweak my clitoris. My head was spinning, my senses were on overdrive and all the while I remained totally focused on Tommy's eyes. I began to pant and yip and yelp, helpless under the influence of Tommy's fingers. I was so wet down there, I could even clearly hear his probing digits making a soft squelching sound as he repeatedly thrust his fingers in and out of me with ever-increasing frequency.

"Ohhhh-h- h-h- h-h!!! Hahh-h- h-h- h-h- h!!!!" I heard myself cry out as Tommy coaxed me ever closer and closer towards my orgasm.

"Keep focused on me..." Tommy instructed as his fingers drove me ever closer and closer towards the cliff edge of orgasm, "Goood girl... you can do it! Cum for me Terri-mouse... cum for me girl!"

The troubles from my emotionally draining day began to melt away into the ether. All I could see were Tommy's eyes. Tommy's beautiful, soulful, deep, blue eyes. My mouth was wide open as I released a pent-up guttural cry of naked pleasure from deep within my soul. My orgasm built and built like a structurally unstable pile of roughly hewn boulders, threatening to topple over at any moment. Each stroke of Tommy's fingers, each sharp and rapid thrust inside me added another boulder to the pile. The structural integrity of the pile was about to fail, the law of gravity was about to win the war, my orgasm was about to make the final blow like a giant wrecking ball.

I felt as though I had suddenly been consumed by fire as my orgasm engulfed every part of my being. I shuddered and shook like some kind of enraptured pilgrim at the sight of the most holiest of shrines, as if touched by the hand of God himself. My brown eyes remained staunchly focused on Tommy's blue eyes - such was my level of concentration they were the only thing I could see. I saw into the deep eternal blackness of his pupils as if on the precipice of some infinite void of eternal pleasure. I have little recollection of how long my orgasm lasted. Suffice it to say that what I was feeling at that moment was just the first of several waves of climactic intensity, each one just a little more powerful than the previous wave.

"Gooood girl..." I heard Tommy's voice like some kind of unseen but influential external force, "Good girl Terri-mouse... Gooood girl..."

I don't know where Tommy learned this trick, but it was giving me one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever felt. It was, in short, utterly spellbinding. After what felt like an eternity, I could no longer put up any more resistance and I screwed my eyes tightly shut and screamed out one final primal roar of orgasmic rapture. It was only then that I felt Tommy's fingers slip out from me.

I began a long, slow panting and gasping descent from the high plateau of orgasm back towards normality. I gradually started to become aware of my surroundings as clarity began to return to me, my breathing became slower and more regular. I opened my eyes to be greeted by the sight of Tommy's grinning face, a lock of his blonde hair cascading over his right eye.

"That felt... amazing... how did you... learn how to... do that?" I panted as I came down.

"From Beth actually." Tommy replied with a lopsided grin, "She did it to me once. Told me to concentrate on her eyes and nothing else - it felt absolutely incredible. Terri, you simply have no idea how beautiful you look when you cum."

Now that I felt so calm and sated, I wanted Tommy to have his own pleasurable release. After the unwanted attention I'd had from those horrible men in the shopping centre, Tommy helped to restore my faith in masculinity that had been sorely tested over the course of that day. He helped remind me that not all men are like that. In fact, I was certain that the vast majority of men aren't'like that'at all. After all, it was only a few out of the many hundreds of men who passed by that day who harassed me and the other girls. But it only takes one bad egg, as they say.

"Thank you so much Tommy..." I said as I rolled onto my back and opened my legs in invitation. "But now I definitely want to feel you cum inside me."

"Is that an order?" He asked with a lopsided grin.

"Absolutely." I replied, "It's not fair for me to have all the pleasure. You helped me forget all about my stressful day, and now it's my turn to help you forget all about yours."

123456...8