Fresher's Fling

Story Info
From flirting with a first year to frolicking with girls.
1.9k words
4
33.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I'd met you earlier," said Jake.

Wendy smiled faintly, not sure how to take this, and glanced at the door. It was shut.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this," he continued. "But I think you're incredibly sexy."

Wendy decided this had gone far enough. She was uncomfortable being alone with Jake - after all, she hardly knew him, except through the odd meeting at Freshers' parties in the past couple of months. He'd lured her up to his new student bedroom to show her his CD collection. Wendy could imagine how her best friend Jen was going to laugh - how could she have fallen for that old story?

She sighed, and decided she'd better tell Jake he'd got it all wrong.

But as she looked up, she caught the way he was looking at her, and it took her breath away. It wasn't that he was particularly handsome - good-looking, sure, but not her type. It was the fierce longing behind his eyes and the way he wouldn't let her look away.

She felt a tingle go down her spine, and held her tongue, wondering what he was going to say next.

Jake was obviously taking her silence as a signal to continue his advances.

"I love your hair," he said, reaching out to stroke it.

Now, thought Wendy, he's done it. She loved it when people touched her thick glossy hair. For some reason she found it incredibly sensuous. She was glad she hadn't told him to stop. In fact she heard herself give a spontaneous gentle moan as his fingers brushed her face.

Feeling her cheeks begin to flush, she was more and more aroused as he kept complimenting her.

"I've felt like this for a while now," Jake confessed. "But I've never had the chance to speak to you alone, really."

Wendy finally spoke up. "I have to admit," she said, "That I hadn't really thought of you - that way - until this evening."

She couldn't stop herself adding, "But now..." and leaning closer to him, "I'm feeling quite attracted to you, too."

Jake looked incredibly pleased and relieved, and Wendy couldn't help warming to him. The longer she looked at him, the more she wanted him to kiss her.

He learned towards her further, as they sat together on the edge of his bed. As their faces grew closer Wendy took deep shuddering breaths, surprised by the unexpected strength of these new feelings.

Finally, Jake kissed her, slowly and gently. It was a long, lingering, sweet kiss, and Wendy couldn't believe she'd never thought of Jake like this before. He was so tender and it just felt incredibly right.

But Jake was two years younger than her, she reminded herself, and she had her Finals to think about; and she pulled away abruptly.

It was just in time - a knock came at the door, and in came Jake's housemate, Louise.

"Time for tequila shots!" she said. "Not interrupting anything, am I?"

Wendy hurriedly followed Louise out of the room, before her guilty feelings for Jake gave her away. How embarrassing for a Finalist to be snogging a Fresher when she should be pulling some gorgeous rugby-playing Masters student.

The rest of the evening was edgy and tense. Every time Jake came near her, Wendy froze, and hoped he'd brush his hand against hers. Every time he sat down, she hoped he'd be within reach so they might have some kind of contact. But nothing else happened, and as she walked home that evening, she felt relieved, if with a twinge of regret.

Back in the library the next week, away from Jake, Wendy found she couldn't stop thinking about him. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't resist popping outside to the lobby to send him one, moderately innocent-sounding text. When he replied, they struck up a flirty conversation, and as they exchanged messages she couldn't help re-living that kiss over and over.

Talking it over with her friend Jen, over the phone one evening, Wendy decided that it was better to forget Jake and concentrate on her Finals.

"After all," said Jen, "You don't want any baggage stopping you enjoying those post-Finals parties. It would be awful going round with a first year on your arm, and he just won't understand the pressure you're under at the moment."

It was no good. By the following weekend, Wendy knew she had to see Jake again. When he suggested meeting up on Sunday, she couldn't resist. They met in a quaint little pub, not one usually frequented by students, mid-way between their houses.

At first Wendy felt awkward. What should she say, when she wasn't sure how she felt about him - only that she felt incredibly turned on by that memorable kiss.

Jake, on the other hand, knew exactly what to do. He bought her a drink, took her to the quietest corner, and began to seduce her.

"You look fantastic today," he said, placing a hand on her jeans.

Wendy knew it was just such a tired chat-up line, but couldn't help be tempted to listen to what else he was going to say. It was incredibly flattering to be talked to like this, and Jake was so intense and earnest.

"I want you," he said.

Wendy felt her body flood with excitement and nerves. "I don't know," she began, but Jake interrupted.

"Please," he said, "I need to have you. I just want to - to hold you. You don't know how badly I want you."

It wasn't far back to Jake's digs, and all his housemates were conveniently out, recovering from hangovers in the local park.

It wasn't long before her clothes were in a heap on the ground. Jake spent a long time admiring her body, caressing her breasts and kissing her all over. He kissed her legs and between her thighs, then licked her hot, wet pussy and drove her to the edge. Just as she was ready to orgasm, he thrust his large, hard manhood into her, and she gasped and made him fuck her hard and long. He came, and they lay in each other's arms for a while.

Instead of feeling guilty, Wendy felt fantastic. She didn't care how wrong it was, she just wanted to return the pleasure Jake had given her. Getting on her knees, she began to lick and suck his penis, taking it into her mouth and caressing him with her tongue. He was soon hard again and she held him gently as she moved her lips up and down his shaft, working him into a frenzy of groans and sighs. As he was about to come, she drew herself off him, and let his warm cum spurt over her breasts. Reaching down she touched the warmness on her nipple, lifted her finger to her mouth and enjoyed the taste of him.

Going to the bathroom down the hall, she turned on the shower to get cleaned up. As she stepped in and let the water cascade over her hair, Jake entered the room and stood, admiring her dripping body. Shortly, he stepped into the shower and turned her around, and fucked her from behind, his strong hands gripping her waist and holding her close as he drove in.

There was little need to speak afterwards as they dressed. Both exhausted, they took their leave and went their separate ways: Jake to the park, Wendy back to her own house.

Wendy still couldn't help thinking about him, and their flirtation continued for some days, until out of the blue Jake called her. He sounded breathless and excited.

"You've got to come over here," he said.

"I can't," said Wendy. "I've got studying to do, and you can't have got rid of all your housemates again."

"That's just it," said Jake. "That's what Louise - you know, my housemate Louise - wants. We were having this in-depth discussion last night, taking about porn, our fantasies, all that kind of thing."

Wendy wasn't sure she wanted to hear about this, but let him carry on, hoping there was a point.

"And she came right out with it," Jake said.

"With what?" asked Wendy, exasperated.

"She wants to - have a threesome! With another girl. It could be with you, don't you see? So come up, we'll engineer something, she doesn't have to know it's pre-planned, but she'll be up for it, you wait and see."

Wendy had never done anything like this before. She'd fantasised about sex with another girl - which woman hasn't, however fleetingly? - but could she actually go through with it? She was swayed by the thought of seeing Jake again, and being able to touch him, and have him touch her. It was surely worth a try.

Next evening, she duly arrived at Jake's house for supper. Jake had obviously had a hand in the mood lighting, with candles everywhere, and Wendy admitted that Louise did look very sexy in her figure-hugging, revealing outfit.

The wine flowed plentifully, and late in the evening the three ended up sitting together on a large sofa in Louise's room, chatting about all and sundry. Wendy was in the middle of the housemates.

Then Wendy felt Jake's hand on her thigh, stroking gently up and down. It was in full view of Louise, who looked at Jake, and Wendy saw them smile at each other. Then Louise too began to touch Wendy, taking her hand and beginning to caress her soft skin. Wendy felt more turned on than she ever had before, even in that incredible Sunday afternoon alone with Jake.

Turning her back to Jake, and letting him move his hands over her breasts, Wendy faced Louise and began to touch her back. Running her fingers over Louise's face, she leant forward, and saw Louise flushing, just as she Wendy had done when Jake first kissed her. With Jake holding her, Wendy felt safe, and reached out to kiss Louise gently on the lips.

It was totally unlike kissing a man. Both their lips were soft and full, their skin smooth. The tension was electric as they tentatively explored each other's lips and tongues, and began to hold each other close.

Unwilling to break the mood by moving to the bed, they began to undress each other right there. Wendy expertly undid Louise's bra and bent to kiss and lick the other woman's nipple. Louise threw her head back and gasped with pleasure as Wendy moved down her flat stomach and kissed the front of her silky white panties. She knelt in front of Louise, who still sat on the sofa, and parted her legs. Meanwhile Jake knelt behind Wendy, slowly undressing her. Wendy kissed and licked between Louise's legs. It felt warm and wet, and tasted good. Suddenly Wendy felt Jake's hand, which had been caressing her buttocks, slide between her legs, and he thrust his fingers into her own wetness. They moved in rhythm, each satisfied by the pleasure of the two others.

Eventually Jake had his own needs to be settled, and Wendy moved over to suck his manhood, moving her mouth up and down with a strong, gentle movement. Louise now lay between Wendy's legs, and as Wendy licked Jake, Louise licked Wendy's pussy. It was all Wendy could do to concentrate on Jake's orgasm, as she herself was turned on and brought to climax by his housemate's slick tongue.

Exhausted, they slept. In the morning, the expected embarrassment did not arrive, as all three seemed content to continue as if nothing had happened. But Louise was keen to make another date for Wendy to dine with them, and as she and Jake waved Wendy goodbye, Wendy couldn't help but feel amazed how one kiss had lead to such an amazing arrangement.