FreshMan

Story Info
A college student's first day is a learning experience.
2.4k words
4.41
50.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

*

He had the best of intentions, he really did. Get up early, car already packed, head out for the eight hour drive all rested with a clear head a passenger seat full of snacks and a large thermos of mom's best coffee. Get to school in the early afternoon, unpack the car, set up his room, hit the bed early, and start the year off right. Bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready for anything.

Things didn't go as planned. Saturday night was to be his farewell party with the guys and a tender goodbye to his high school girlfriend. Instead his folks threw a surprise farewell party/bbq that lasted well into the evening, his buddies idea of a farewell included way too much beer and partying well into the wee hours of the morning. His girlfriend decided to get clingy and upset and angry and teary and oh hell, all that emotional stuff.

He got home at dawn, drunk, bleary eyed and exhausted. He felt worn out physically, emotionally and sexually frustrated. Frustrated because on top of all the tears and crap she threw at him, Susie was a nice girl who didn't put out but who knew how to drive him to the brink and leave him hanging. Literally.

So much for good intentions, instead here he was at two am unloading all his hastily packed junk into a corner by his bed, pissing off his new roommate who was trying to sleep, tired, hungry, dirty and still hung-over.

Dan decided he needed a shower and sleep. He dug as quietly as he could through the boxes and bags until he found his towel and bathroom kit. He was looking for his robe when he knocked over one of the stacked boxes eliciting a growl from his half asleep roommate.

'Fuck it.' He thought. No ones gonna see him wrapped in a towel at two am then he slipped from the room and headed for the communal shower at the far end of the dorm hall.

Once inside he found an empty locker and stripped off the clothes he had been living in since yesterday afternoon. He walked to the center of the tiled shower room and began to adjust the showerhead and water temperature just the way he liked it, steaming hot.

He stood under the steaming water for a couple of minutes adjusting to the heat, just letting the water stream over his head and run down his tired body. He washed with the shower gel Mom bought him. He loved the scent it gave off.

After he rinsed off, he laid his head in his arms and leaned into the wall, just allowing the streaming hot water to pound into his back and neck muscles to ease the tension.

'Man, I hope it gets easier.' Dan's mind ran through the list of things he had to do tomorrow. Classes, books, unpacking, shopping. He groaned.

"It's really not all that bad once you get used to it, freshie." The voice was soft, light, decidedly humorous, and definitely as female as the body that suddenly pressed up against his butt. Dan froze like a deer in the headlights.

Long slim fingers slid up his back sending shivers up his spine. The fingers dug into the tense muscles across the back of his shoulders and neck and began massaging the tension away.

He could feel the firmness of her belly as it pressed against the small of his back. He shivered as the softness of her breasts slid across his spine and the nipples like two extra fingers dragged up and down his back.

Her fingers curled into his black hair, gently pulling and massaging the back of his neck and head. Slowly his muscles grew looser and the tension eased from his shoulders.

"That's better freshie." Her voice was soft, encouragingly hypnotic in its tone. "Let it go. Just relax and let all the stress ease away."

Dan lost some time right about then because the next thing he noticed was a second shower start pounding the floor next to him. He turned his head towards the falling water to glimpse dainty feet pointed away from him. His eyes followed the attached ankles up past smooth and well toned calves, past the dimple of the knees and over the firm flesh of tight muscled thighs to the well rounded and high pert heart shape of a beautiful ass.

Dan was mesmerized watching the water droplets stream down her back, following the channel between those ass cheeks and continuing their fall from the lips of her...

"Freshie, if you could tear your eyes away from my ass for just a second, I could use some help washing this!" With that she unbound a thick cascade of long black hair that bounced down her back and quickly became soaked with the hot streaming water.

Dan straightened up and stepped over to the naked figure, enveloping his hands in the heavy wet hair. The girl passed a plastic tube of shampoo over her shoulder affording Dan a partial glimpse of her smiling face.

Dan worked the shampoo into a rich bubbly lather, partially returning the massage as he slid fingers across her scalp and worked his way down the amazing length of hair.

"Umm, you have nice fingers."

Dan blushed as she backed up against his rapidly hardening cock. The womanly figure nestled tightly against his front, pressing his cock between her ass cheeks.

"All of them!"

Dan was busying himself with rinsing all the soap from her hair, when she passed him a tube of cream rinse. He worked it into the thick mass of hair and spread it with his fingers combing through and working out the knots.

Suddenly long thin fingers wrapped around his stiff cock and began to coax the skin already slippery from the cream rinse. She fucked his cock with her hand until he got even harder, and then slipped the turgid member into her warm wet pussy.

Dan didn't need a diagram; he wrapped his arms around her waist and began to plow his way deep into her furrow. Standing in the steam and the downpour of the hot water from both showerheads, fucking a woman he had never met, hell with met he still hadn't even seen her face, had to be the hottest thing to happen to him in his entire life so far.

She whipped around on him so fast her hair acted like a wet blanket swatting his face but before he could react, she had pressed him into the wall, remounted his erection and rode him down until he was seated against the cool tile, warm water in his face and streaming down between them.

Her hair acted like a veil, hiding her face. Nothing hid her bouncing breasts and Dan buried his face between them and started kissing, nipping and suckling at the puffie nipples. She began to slowly lift her body until he was just barely inside her then she would drop on his cock, thrusting him deep inside her warm wetness.

She began to make small whimpering sounds that slowly grew louder and more breathless and then she locked her knees on each side of his thighs, slammed him deep inside her, and froze, every muscle locked as her body spasmed against him.

She let out a sigh and slowly melted off him, sliding down on the tiled floor and curling into a fetal position, water showering down on her shimmering wet body.

Dan sat trying to slow his breathing, trying to hear sounds outside the slamming of his heart and the shower banging into the cold hard floor. He let out just the faintest groan as he began to push himself up off the tiles.

She whipped around like a cat, all smooth motion, and feline grace coming up on all fours, those magnificent breasts dangling and her hair, her long jet black damned hair covering her face and dragging on the wet white tile.

"Mummmm, not just yet, freshie. You just stay where you are."

She crawled across the shower, water dripping from her everywhere. The beautiful orbs of her heart shaped ass and the smooth muscles of her thighs, swaying as she crawled between his legs. Warm wet hair trailed up his inner thighs and over his cock followed by warm wet lips.

She worked his cock slowly, sucking the shaft deep in her mouth and licking down the ridge on the underside. She used just the bare edge of her teeth as she pulled back so that he felt the scrape along the entire length of his dick. Her tongue swirled around the head of his prick, and then she began the entire process all over again.

Dan buried his hands in her soft wet hair, not trying to guide her head but just to touch her, feel her, get a connection besides the ecstasy of her slow blow job. She changed rhythm going faster and sucking his member deeper into her mouth. He felt the head of his prick pop into her throat as her nose brushed up against his belly. She held him there, somehow getting her tongue out to lick gently at his balls with his cock still buried in her throat.

Dan could feel himself ready to explode and tried to warn her but all that came out was an inarticulate "Ahhhhhh." He couldn't hold back when she pressed her finger against his anal opening and teased, he exploded shooting ream after ream of creamy spunk straight down her throat. He could feel her throat muscles working to swallow and milking his cock for even more spunk.

"Ummmmm." Her throat vibrated against his suddenly over sensitive cock and he almost screamed as she let him slip from her mouth. He lay back against the shower wall with a warm soft body curled up in his lap, enjoying the aftermath of a fantastic fuck, feeling the tension slip from his body as the hot water rained down on him. His eyes closed.

The icy blast of cold water jerked him out of a sound sleep with a cry. He shook his head to clear the water from his eyes and beheld three towel clad girls standing over him.

"Sleep it off somewhere else. We need the shower and next time change the sign if you're going to lie around naked, asshole, not everyone wants to see your shriveled cock first thing in the morning."

Dan scrambled to his feet and stumbled out into the locker room. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around himself, grabbed his clothes and ran for his room.

His new roommate was only too happy to inform him that the coed showers have a sign on the entrance that males and females switch so you know if anyone is using the showers in the coed dorm and no he didn't know a female student with long black hair in the dorm and it was his opinion that Dan had dreamt the whole thing probably while jacking off in the shower.

Dan made it to class, late, earning him the unwelcome notice of the professor, especially when he stumbled into class with his hair a mess, his clothes still wrinkled from the trip and a two day growth of scraggly beard.

Luckily it was a lite day with most of the instructors giving a welcome to class speech, a quick outline and a ton of reading assignments and books needed before dismissing the class. Dan divided his time between taking notes and looking for the black haired coed.

Dan stumbled back to his dorm room, arms loaded with books, exhausted from lack of sleep late that afternoon. His roommate gave him the barest disgusted glance and another glare at the pile Dan had around his bed and desk before slamming out of the room. He slammed the door so hard it failed to latch and bounced back half open.

Dan dumped the armload of books into the pile of clothes, bags, and suitcases as he collapsed across his bed. He still had to unpack, make some kind of sense of this mess, read the chapters for class tomorrow, get something to eat and hopefully somewhere in the midst of all that get some sleep. He groaned.

"You know freshie, you groan more than anyone I have ever known."

Dan pushed his way up from the bed, dumping a stack of stuff piled at the end of the bed as he did. He looked towards the door and there she was standing in his open doorway, the light from the hall glaring behind her.

"Are you always this messy or did I just catch you on a bad year."

Dan started to object then thought, what's the use. He sat back down on the bed shaking his head.

"Freshie you are the saddest sack I've seen in three years at this dorm and you probably got the worst roommate in the joint so I am going to do you the biggest favor your ever gonna receive."

Dan looked up but between the hair half covering her face and the glare from the lights in the hallway he still couldn't see her face.

"My ex roommate moved out, just quit for reasons we won't go into right now. I've neglected to inform the proper authorities because I don't want to get stuck with just anybody. So I have picked you. You move in and in a week or so we let them know of the change in roomies. That way I get a roomy I like, you get to be away from the biggest grouch in the dorm. And if you're real nice you get a fuck buddy no strings."

Dan stood up and walked over to her. "Two things before I agree."

"Oh!"

"One" He reached out and brushed her hair back from her face seeing it clearly for the first time. She was beautiful. Laughing green eyes, a pert nose, and very soft smiling lips.

"And the other thing?" she laughed.

"What is your name?"

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers