Freshman Ch. 04: Extension

Story Info
Rachel turns a failure into a fulfilled fantasy.
14.1k words
4.87
16.6k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

SENIOR WEEK is the third installment and it details the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. It explores some different aspects of Rachel's personality as she finds fun and trouble alike with faces old and new.

So, if you're not caught up, catch up! And if you are, welcome back! I don't think I really need to give any clues as to what FRESHMAN is about, but just to be safe, this series will follow the entire first year of Rachel's college experience. What had seemed like an impossible fantasy just a few months prior is now fully in her grasp. Will the freedom and euphoria of the life she'd prayed for lift her to new heights or will it consume her as she is unable resist her instinctual urges to charge recklessly ahead?

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

**Bonus Author's Note: I know this one has been a long time coming. I actually wrote it a while back, around the time I first wrote Prom. It has always been one of my personal favorites, and I hope, given the high demand for the theme, that it does not disappoint.

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 3: Thank You

CHAPTER 4

Excerpt from Senior Week, Chapter 11: Epilogue

Rachel grabbed ahold of her belongings and stood up tall. She stepped back from the chair she'd been sitting in and was about to leave without another word when she suddenly stopped and let her gaze drift around the room.

It was a standard academia office. Kind of small. No windows and a definite smell of musty paper. Not unpleasant, but distinct. Her eyes fell over the dark wood bookcases and matching desk furniture. She felt a pulsing between her legs as her ears picked up on the squish of Davis adjusting his weight in his leather chair. She glanced up at the drop-ceiling tiles and then down at the faded carpet by her feet. Another pulse. Her thumb and forefinger began to rub together automatically at her side. It was just like her fantasies.

Feeling a buzz beginning to build in her gut, she bit her lip and cleared her throat.

"Um, so do you teach any other classes? Like, in the fall?"

Professor Davis looked up from the papers he'd been paging through and consciously avoided landing his eyes onto any inappropriate portion of her body. It wasn't easy. He hesitated for a second and tried to focus on the words of her question. He was still a bit shaken from his earlier flub and the obvious fact that she'd picked up on it. Taking a deep breath to center himself, he finally blinked his eyes and smiled casually.

"Yes, I do. In fact, I do teach a few 100-level courses in both the spring and fall. I think the schedules are made automatically for incoming freshmen so you never know. Maybe you'll have me again."

Rachel swallowed a shiver and grinned as he didn't seem to pick up on his unintended innuendo this time. She smirked playfully to herself. 'Have him again'? She'd need to have him once, first...

Shaking away the thought, she smiled politely and nodded her head.

"Good to know."

She paused and kept her gaze locked on him for a moment, daring him to make a move. As he sensed the awkwardness returning and broke eye contact, she grinned and let him off the hook.

"Well, anyway, thanks again for the pep talk. Seriously. It meant a lot to hear that I'm not like, completely falling behind or something."

She smiled warmly as she watched him meet her gaze again.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and I'll keep my fingers crossed about the fall."

She let out a breath and grinned as he gave her a friendly nod and hurriedly returned to his papers. She watched him for a moment before turning finally towards the door. She couldn't see him any longer but she knew his eyes were back on her. Perhaps tracing the smooth contour of her ass clad in her tight yoga pants. Or imagining the subtle bounce of her chest and matching it with the fresh display of cleavage she'd just not-so-innocently offered him. She bit her lip and pressed her thumb into her forefinger as she felt the wave of sparkly arousal begin to crest over her senses. She reached for the door handle and rubbed it smoothly in her palm as she glanced up around the room a final time, committing each detail to memory. Another shiver streaked through her.

Oh, she'd keep her fingers crossed indeed...

***

"Rachel, I have to say this is disappointing. And also a little surprising from you."

Professor Davis sat on the corner of his desk with his arms folded as he looked down at his student seated just a few feet away. His expression was stern, but not overly harsh. He sighed gently and continued to gather his thoughts.

He'd had this same conversation with a hundred before her. He'd been teaching first year classes for several years now and it was a simple fact of life that many incoming freshmen just weren't well-equipped enough to handle the academic rigors right from jump. The first month of school was a whirlwind in every sense and kids could so easily get wrapped up in being on their own for the first time. So it was inevitable that some might let their schoolwork take a backseat to the brave new world that was a college social scene.

He pressed his lips together as he watched Rachel sheepishly break eye contact and glance down at her shuffling feet. He'd heard every excuse and seen every nervous tick as whoever it was sitting in her chair would try to explain the reasons for neglecting their work. Some excuses were better than others but most students simply hadn't managed their time well. Even the ones who'd gone on to pass his class with flying colors had had their early stumbles here and there.

None of this meant that carelessness or failure need be tolerated; he certainly wasn't some pushover. Yet at the same time, he strongly believed in using mistakes as teachable moments rather than opportunities to simply punish. He obviously understood that no one was perfect. Especially not eighteen and nineteen year-olds. Hell, it hadn't been that long ago that he'd been standing in those same shoes. And lord knows he hadn't been a straight-A student himself.

However, he did curiously find himself taking Rachel's current lack of responsibility somewhat personally. A little more personally than anticipated. Likely because he hadn't seen it coming.

Due to her unique circumstances, she'd already been his student once before the official school year had begun. She'd taken his summer course to complete some missing credits necessary for admission. She'd done very well in that class and he'd had no reason to suspect anything different once she'd landed in his classroom again for the fall semester. She seemed bright and engaging and she'd turned in quality, thoughtful work at each turn. He still remembered the little pep talk he'd given her over the summer when he'd assuaged her doubts and assured her that she was on the right path. He'd felt proud that maybe he'd had an impact on her after that day. Which was why her presence in his office at the moment was so especially disappointing.

He unfolded his arms and leaned back as he studied Rachel's face. She'd failed to turn in a writing assignment which had been due in class that day. An assignment that was also her first moderately important grade of the course. She'd been effusive in her apology but she'd offered no meaningful explanation other than she'd simply been juggling too much and had let it slip. She hadn't tried to wriggle out of it, and honestly, he'd been surprised that she hadn't put up more of a fight. It felt like there was something more she wasn't telling him.

"I know. And I'm really sorry. Is there anything I can do to make it up?"

Professor Davis held still for a few moments before exhaling and standing up from the edge of his desk. He nodded.

"Yes, there is. This time."

Stepping around the back of the desk, he laid it out. Just as he had done with the countless students who'd come to him under similar circumstances in the past, he offered her his one-time exception. Rachel, like the many before her, was a human being bound to make a few mistakes and bringing down the hammer with a zero tolerance policy seemed counterproductive. So he always offered a one-time, 24-hour deadline extension after a first blown assignment. If she could get her paper done and turned in by 5pm the following day, there would be no penalty all.

He could've sworn that the reaction which first crept across Rachel's face had been one of disappointment, which was strange given the clemency he was offering. But before he'd had time to ponder it, she'd quickly broken into a grateful smile and thanked him for the reprieve. She promised that she wouldn't let him down again and that she'd get right to work when she got back to her dorm. He smiled and nodded and told her that she could email him her paper or drop it off at his office any time before the deadline. As she gathered her belongings, they each walked to the door and exchanged goodbyes.

Their little meeting had taken place directly after class so Rachel had been the last to leave. As he watched her glide down the hallway, he felt good that he hadn't ruined her day or left her in tears. A group of boys were approaching from the other direction and all four of them turned in unison to ogle her as they passed.

Davis shook his head and ducked back into the classroom to retrieve his bag. Rachel sure seemed to be popular with the boys. He thought briefly about that little pep talk he'd given her in his office over the summer. He was hopeful that she'd forgotten, but he'd made an awkward comment that day that had come out sounding like he'd been complimenting her body when he'd been meaning to compliment her work in the class. He smiled with a touch of embarrassment and pushed the thoughts away. She definitely was a stunner. It made sense that the boys would be after her.

He was shuffling a few papers and zipping his bag when he heard laughter emanating from the hallway. He raised his head in the direction of the sound and absent-mindedly listened as he packed up. It sounded like the boys from the hall who had passed Rachel just a minute earlier. They were getting closer to his door and likely had no idea he was nearby. He heard a crude comment followed by more laughter. College students had a remarkable talent for being entirely oblivious to their surroundings.

He smirked to himself and was about to turn towards the door when he froze in his steps. He heard something that caught his ear, and without really thinking about it, he stopped and listened carefully.

Voice 1: "...body's ridiculous. Need to get some of that!"

Voice 2: "Yeah, good luck. She's fucking Josh Wheeler."

Voice 1: "Oh, for real? Well, whatever. Dude's got so many chicks, he can spare one! Plus I heard that she's-."

Voice 3: "She might be hooking up with Wheels but I definitely saw her getting after it with some other dude a few weeks back. Saw those tits, too. Unbelievable. I think they gotta be fake."

Voice 2: "What? You didn't see her tits."

Voice 3: "Dude, no lie. It was at some house party. I don't know who lives there but they have a sick hot tub. I was on the deck chillin' and your girl was making out with this guy and then all of a sudden her top was off and she didn't even care. She even got out of the water like that. Titties just hanging out in the open. Hot as fuck."

Voice 4: "I heard she's a huge slut. Or at least she was. A guy in one of my classes went to high school with her and he said she gave more blowjobs than any girl he knew. Like, she seriously gave head to half the guys in their grade or something. I don't know if he's full of shit or what."

Voice 1: "No, no, look, that's why I was asking in the first place. I was at this party on Saturday and she was there and like, I didn't see anything but I heard some pretty wild shit about her."

Voice 2: "Like what?"

Voice 1: "Like, I heard she blew three guys. Maybe four."

Voice 3: "Holy shit! Three guys in one night?"

Voice 4: "Well, I guess that kinda matches up with what that guy from my class said. He told me she'd suck dick during school in the bathrooms or like on class trips and that everyone knew. He said it never made sense to him because she was popular and obviously hot but she'd just give head to pretty much any random dude who asked."

Voice 1: "Shit, is that how it works? Just gotta ask? I gotta get in on this. Maybe there's like a sign-up sheet somewhere we missed!"

Professor Davis stood deathly still as laughter erupted and slowly faded down the hallway. He could feel his pulse in his eyelids. His throat was dry and his muscles refused to respond. Being a teacher could certainly put him in some awkward spots vis-à-vis his students. Especially the female ones. He was still relatively young and he'd had his share of pretty girls flirt with him (some subtly and some not) or dress provocatively in his class. And he'd occasionally overhear gossip that he was probably better off not being privy to.

But he'd never heard such explicit and arousing talk about one of his students like he just had. He'd obviously been a college student himself so he was no stranger to the wild behavior that took place. But the things those boys had just said about Rachel made his chest tighten like a vice. A high school blowjob queen? Doing three or four guys at a single party? And the mental image of her body (which was sometimes hard to avoid staring at when modestly clothed) slippery wet and naked in a hot tub? It was too much.

He swallowed hard and forced his limbs to break their paralysis. Hastily jamming the zipper closed across his bag, he found his breath and moved quickly towards the door. He paused momentarily at the threshold, making sure to reach down and subtly adjust the front of his pants. Things had gotten suddenly tight down below his waist. He needed to get home and find a way to take his mind off the deafening echoes of the boys' fresh words. He clenched his jaw tight and moved into the hall.

He really wished he hadn't heard at all that.

***

Rachel chewed her straw in irritation and narrowed her eyes as she stared blankly into the glow of her laptop screen. The din of surrounding conversation clanged around her and the firm cushion of the booth's seat squished under her weight. She pushed the mangled straw from her lips with a flick of her tongue and set her drink back down on the table in front of her. She closed her eyes and groaned. This was the worst.

Forcing her fingers back to the keys, she shook her head as she tried to slog through yet another paragraph. She still couldn't believe she'd put herself in this position. How stupid had she been to just blow off an important assignment? After how hard she'd worked the past few months?

She smirked and continued typing as the answer wasn't all that complicated. Despite her recent stretch of solid performance, deep down she knew that people didn't really change. Somewhere underneath the rededicated student who'd fought her way into college was the same girl who had a penchant for throwing up her hands and falling off track when the smooth road turned rough. She was buried and forgotten, but she'd never truly be gone.

She licked her lips and erased a sentence. In this particular case, she'd happened to have a pretty wild night on Saturday and such behavior had dominoed its way into her Sunday as well. She'd overslept and been late to field hockey practice, drawing the ire of her fiery coach. It hadn't helped that her tardiness had been compounded by a crushing hangover, and after several sloppy miscues, he'd reamed her out and threatened to bench her for the next game if she dared step onto his field in such a condition again.

The colorful lecture had put her in a bad mood for the rest of the day and the time she'd initially carved out for writing her paper had instead been filled with alternating sessions of naps and moping self-pity. She'd fallen asleep for good in the late evening and the undone assignment had not even registered in her brain until she'd awoken in a panic less than an hour before it was due.

Her fingers mashed the keys in unison as another unsatisfactory sentence scrolled across the screen. But while it certainly was pure torture grinding away, she did fully understand how lucky she'd been that Professor Davis had granted her the extension. This was her first meaningful grade of the class and it would have been a huge personal disappointment if she'd let a long string of hard work become sullied over a wild Saturday and lazy Sunday.

However, in a silly, ridiculous way, she couldn't help but feel a touch of disappointment over the whole situation. When she'd approached him after class to confess that she had no paper to give, an exciting sizzle had crept through her gut as she'd let her thoughts wander into the realm fantasy. As he'd crossed his arms and seemingly held firm in his "disappointment," she'd actually let herself believe for a split-second that something dangerous might be coming next. The ultimate silver lining to her failure. The opportunity to redeem herself in the most illicit of ways.

There would be no leniency, nor one-time exceptions. Instead, Professor Davis's lone offer would be simple: he would let her slide on the assignment if she was willing to slide under his desk and work for her grade in a different way. She wouldn't have even hesitated. She'd have dropped to her knees right in that classroom and given him an enthusiastic blowjob while he critiqued her skills like he was grading a test.

Rachel felt her toes curl in her shoes and she shook her head, smiling sheepishly through warm cheeks. Obviously that hadn't happened, nor was it going to. She felt silly for even allowing the idea to momentarily probe the soft membrane separating internal fantasy from reality. She'd just found herself getting lost in such thoughts more and more recently. And they were becoming harder to move on from on command.