Freshman Ch. 09: Office Hours

Story Info
Rachel has another proposal for her old teacher.
14.5k words
4.72
13.8k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

SENIOR WEEK is the third installment and it details the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. It explores some different aspects of Rachel's personality as she finds fun and trouble alike with faces old and new.

So, if you're not caught up, catch up! And if you are, welcome back! I don't think I really need to give any clues as to what FRESHMAN is about, but just to be safe, this series will follow the entire first year of Rachel's college experience. What had seemed like an impossible fantasy just a few months prior is now fully in her grasp. Will the freedom and euphoria of the life she'd prayed for lift her to new heights or will it consume her as she is unable resist her instinctual urges to charge recklessly ahead?

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 8: Like Father (Part 2)

CHAPTER 9

Rachel's heart pounded as the gentle hum of the engine blended evenly with the labored breathing above her head. She could hear Rich struggling to restrain his noises, which she thought was silly since obviously nobody would be able to hear them. As she bobbed her face smoothly over his lap, twisting her lips expertly around his shaft with every turn, she began to excitedly prepare for his finish. The second one of the night...

She wasn't sure how long they'd been idling in her dorm parking lot, but she figured she'd been blowing him for at least fifteen minutes. She'd started while they'd still been en route, deviously sliding her way into the job despite his half-hearted objections. And for a while, he'd simply taken the paralyzing pleasure in silence. Doing his best to navigate the sporadically lit streets as she sucked sweetly away.

When they'd reached their destination, Rachel had been unsure how Rich would proceed. It was one thing to let her do it while they drove practically in isolation. But to sit parked in the middle of the night on a college campus while an enrolled freshman sucked his dick certainly upped the potential for danger. It was true that the dorms were officially closing for winter break the following day and most of the students had already vacated. But a wandering eye or bored security guard was all it would take.

However, whether he realized the risk or not, it had become quickly apparent that he was too deep into the experience to walk away. With his attention freed from the need to safely operate a motor vehicle, he'd eased his way into a more active role in the engagement. Rachel grinned to herself as she felt his fingers twist around her ponytail, his touch applying subtle but noticeable rhythmic pressure. He was definitely in it to the end. There was no doubt about that.

As Rachel began to taste him more, she upped her intensity, pulling her cheeks in tighter and dialing up the smooth friction of her skillful, oral grip. Her soft lips squeezed firmly around his shaft, rubbing delightfully against the pulsing flesh that was twitching nonstop. She knew he was getting close and she couldn't wait to make him come again. Her own arousal was back in the red and she'd been periodically touching herself, just as she had done earlier. In fact, while it was pretty amazing to consider, she realized that she might just get off for the second time as well.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud buzzing near her head. She scrunched her brow and shut her eyes and tried to ignore it. But it sounded out again. And again.

"BZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZT!"

Rachel's eyes shot open and she grimaced painfully as her vision settled onto the flat whiteness of her bedroom ceiling. She flexed her jaw and turned her head suddenly, rubbing her cheek against her pillow's soft cushion. Glaring at the source of the noise, she gritted her teeth and turned her head back straight, shutting her eyes tight again. Refocusing with a deep, centering breath, she relaxed her shoulders and began swirling her fingers over her clit once more.

Her brain scrambled around to re-enter the point in the scene that she'd been focused on when her phone had noisily taken the train off the tracks. Cocooned in her fluffy covers, she'd been touching herself for several minutes now, replaying that wild night with Greg's father as she whipped herself into a trembling frenzy. It had been over three weeks but it was all still as fresh as if she'd just hopped out of his car. It was an intoxicating memory, and she'd gotten herself off to it multiple times since.

Such had been her plan after she'd gotten out of the shower that morning and returned to her room to get dressed. As she'd been toweling off, the memory had snaked its way into her brain, clutching at her thoughts and dusting her senses with a sudden hot, itchy need. Not thinking twice, she'd locked her bedroom door (keenly aware of her mother's presence downstairs) and slipped naked and tingling under her sheets. Nestling warmly into her pillow, she'd shut her eyes and guided her eager fingers down past her stomach and purposefully between her legs.

And everything had been proceeding to plan until the jarring buzz of her phone rattling on her nightstand. She narrowed her brows in annoyance as she recalled seeing Rebecca's name flash across the screen. She knew it was ridiculous to be angry with her friend for interrupting something she obviously had no idea was occurring, but she didn't really care about rationality at the moment. Her blood was pumping and her juices freely flowing. Rebecca would just have to wai-.

"BZZZZZZZZT!"

Her eyes re-opened automatically as the phone sounded off once again, replaying its earlier intrusive interruption. Rachel snarled at the flashing image of her friend's name. Calling again? Fuck, Becca! Just hold your goddamn horses for one-!

Biting her lip, Rachel reached over with her unoccupied hand and slapped the phone violently from the table. She smirked with satisfaction as she watched it fly through the air, landing silently on the soft floor several feet away. The obnoxious vibration dulled to a gentle buzz as the carpet muted its whines. Nodding victoriously to herself, Rachel closed her eyes and resumed her efforts.

Her visions flashed and she sucked in a breath as she was again transported to the scene of her lustful crime. She again felt the tense pressure of Rich's hand on the back of her neck, rocking her downward and forcing himself even deeper into her mouth. She could taste the mild saltiness of his flesh as she swirled her tongue excitedly around him. His groans became more pronounced. She heard his throat clear roughly as her name sounded out.

"Oh, Rachel..."

She smiled to herself and twisted her lips around his head, sucking forcefully and eliciting a noisy squeak. He was going to erupt within seconds. She heard her name again. This time louder.

"Rachel?"

Her eyebrows furrowed as the cadence of the word sounded strangely inquisitive. And not just that. His voice was different, too. It actually didn't sound like him at all. It sounded like-.

"Ohhhh Rayyy-chelllllll??"

Her eyes opened for the third time and her visions fled from sight as her mother's unmistakable voice echoed in her brain. She was calling her. Her mother was actually fucking calling her while she was so close to-.

Spitting a frustrated curse, Rachel cleared her throat and answered, her fingers still buried deeply between her legs. She wasn't quite ready to abandon ship yet. If her mom's annoying interruption passed quickly, she could still keep everything afloat.

"WHAT??"

She grimaced as her shouted response came out a lot harsher than she'd intended. But she didn't care. She was beside herself with frustration.

There was a lengthy pause that felt like full minutes to Rachel before her mother finally responded.

"Rebecca is on the phone for you. She said she's tried calling you several times and that it's important."

Rachel rolled her eyes to the ceiling and flexed her jaw. UN. BE. LIEVABLE. Important? She coughed out a sarcastic laugh as she withdrew her hand from below her waist in full disgust. She glared down at her phone lying silently on the floor. Oh, it better be, bitch. It better be.

Throwing the covers roughly back from her body, she stepped fully naked from the bed and snatched her phone from the floor. Sure enough, she'd had a few texts come in immediately after the phone calls. Licking her lips and swallowing, she brought up Rebecca's info and called back to her mom.

"Okay! Thanks! Tell her I'll call her right back on my cell!"

She didn't wait for a response as she slipped on the pair of underwear she'd laid out and sat back down on her bed. She mashed the call button and brought the phone to her ear. She couldn't wait to hear this.

"Hey, girl! Why haven't you been answer-?"

Rachel's eyes flared as she processed her friend's cheerful, energetic tone. It sure didn't sound like she was in any sort of trouble. Moving quickly, she cut her off with a breathy, biting response.

"Oh my God. What is the fucking emergency??"

Stunned silence greeted her ear as her fast breaths echoed into the receiver. She was sure she had caught her friend off guard. But, good. It was certainly justified.

Rebecca, indeed, needed a moment to process Rachel's harsh interjection. She certainly hadn't expected that. What had crawled up her ass?

"Whoa. Ex-cuuuse me. What the hell is the matter with you??"

Rachel swallowed and stayed silent for a moment as a hint of guilt crept into her system. Obviously Becca had no idea. Teeing off on her like that was ridiculous. Licking her lips, she tried to shake her frustration away and re-center herself a little better.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-. I was just in the middle of something and-. Nevermind. I'm sorry. What's up?"

Rebecca squinted thoughtfully as Rachel's strange backtrack greeted her ears. Her adrenaline had spiked quickly and she took a few breaths as she calmed back down. She was about to move on, but her spider-sense was tingling just a bit now. She was curious...

"No, it's-. Are you okay? Why are you all out of breath?"

Rachel bit her lip as she tried to deflect and move to the thrust of the call.

"I'm fine. What's going on with you? My mom said that-."

Rebecca interrupted again.

"Where are you?"

Rachel rolled her eyes and leaned back into her pillow. What was with the questions?

"Where am-? Nowhere. Why? I'm just sitting in my bed."

A long pause greeted her before Rebecca's voice returned, this time steeped in thick suspicion.

"You're out of breath...in your bed?"

Rachel felt her stomach twist and she stiffened as she processed the question. God, Rebecca was like a bloodhound. It was like somehow she just always knew. Smirking, she half-jokingly glanced out of her window to confirm that her friend wasn't actually standing in the front yard watching her. How did she-?

"Bec, what are you talking about? I'm not-. I'm fine. You're the one who's been blowing me up! What did you want?"

Rachel held her breath as she concluded her impassioned counterstrike, hoping it had jarred her nosy friend enough to leave it be. She heard Rebecca huff mockingly into the phone.

"Oh, so you heard my calls? You were just ignor-."

The words cut off suddenly and Rachel's stomach dropped as the sound that replaced them sent a twisting shiver up her spine:

Rebecca's distinct cackle.

Rachel squirmed uncomfortably as her friend's tinny laugh mocked her through the speaker. When it finally died down, she braced herself as Rebecca hissed at her with cruel, teasing triumph.

"Wait! Oh my God. You were masturbating!"

Rachel's jaw dropped and her throat went dry. She put the phone down and again glared suspiciously out of her window. What the hell-?

"Mast-? What?? Becca, oh my G-. I was not...masturbating!"

Her heart pounded as Rebecca's evil cackle flared up again.

"Bullshit! You tottttttally were! You were lying there, double-clicking away, thinking about your little toy Josh or something and that's why you got all pissy when I called!"

Rachel shook her head in disbelief as Rebecca's accusations almost hit dead bulls-eye. She couldn't believe how well her friend knew her. It was actually scary sometimes.

But she couldn't just give her the satisfaction. No way.

"You're so weird! I was not-. I wasn't thinking about Josh-!"

Rebecca squealed joyously and drowned her out.

"Ha! So you admit it! You little whore! I knew that-! Oh my God, who then? Who? Whose magical penis are you soooo in love with that you ignored my calls?"

Rachel scoffed incredulously as her brain sputtered under the pressure.

"W-wha-? No, I'm not-. I'm not going to tell you who-."

Rebecca pounced on her like a tiger, pinning her weak deflection to the floor.

"Bitch, tell me now or I swear I'll get in my car and come over there!"

Rachel gritted her teeth and swallowed hard. She said nothing, hoping to call her friend's bluff. A few seconds passed in silence before Rebecca spoke again with marked purpose in her voice.

"Oh my God, I'm getting in the car right now. I'm so serious, Rach! You asked for this!"

Panicked capitulation finally took over and Rachel folded like a cheap suit. Bolting upright on the bed, she called out to stop her friend.

"No! No, okay! Oh my God, you are such a-."

She paused and licked her lips as she shook her head.

"I can't believe you."

Rebecca's smugness could be felt through the phone and Rachel twisted her lips thoughtfully as she tried to decide how to proceed. Rich was such a dangerous secret that she'd never dared to speak a word about him to anyone. But she realized that it had been eating at her ever since. It could never get out in the open, but truthfully she'd been dying to share the excitement with her best friend.

Rebecca's grating voice interrupted her from her thoughts and she rolled her eyes as her friend impatiently needled her.

"I'm waiting..."

Rachel took a long, deep breath and steadied herself. Nodding to no one in particular, she cleared her throat and spoke.

"Okay. I'll tell you. But listen, you cannot say a word about this to anyone. I am so not fucking kidding here, Bec. Do you understand?"

The hair on Rebecca's arms stood up automatically as she processed the sudden intensity in her friend's voice. Rachel was certainly capable of some unimaginable things, and when she spoke this way, it usually meant the stakes were high. Swallowing softly, Rebecca swore secrecy and waited for the story to begin.

As Rachel wove her way through the entire surreal tale, beginning with her chance encounter with Greg at that party and ending with the unimaginable conclusion in her dorm parking lot, Rebecca only sat in stunned silence. She'd giggled a little about Greg, assuming the story was going to go a certain way. But her stomach had tightened like a vice when Rachel dropped the bomb about his father.

She felt the heat rising between her own legs as Rachel sheepishly admitted her secret office/teacher/boss fantasies and how they'd gripped her so deeply ever since that weird bathroom near-miss with their English teacher back in high school. It had fueled her encounters with Greg and pushed her head first into her wild afternoon with her professor a few months back. She couldn't really explain why it got her so hot. She just knew it made her blood run like almost nothing else.

By the time the story wrapped up, Rebecca's head was a swirling mess. Not only had she learned so much about Rachel that she couldn't believe she hadn't known, the actual act of hearing it all had made her want to hang up and do the very thing she'd just interrupted her friend doing when she'd called. Part of her even wanted to drive over and see Rachel even more now. And for reasons far different than teasing out a confession...

But she steadied herself and eventually managed to move back to the main reason she'd called in the first place. She had a problem and she needed Rachel's help. And strangely, in light of what she'd just been told, the entire situation was actually far more relevant than she'd initially known.

"Well, listen, I definitely want to hear more about this late-. Jesus, Rach! And Greg was passed out right in the other room?? I can't even-!"

Rebecca grinded her teeth and forced her babbling to stop as she fought to refocus. She just couldn't even wrap her head around it all.

"Never mind. So the reason I called was because I'm totally freaking out about something and I was thinking maybe you might be able to help."

Rachel's ears perked up as she registered the concern in her friend's voice. Not only did she want to help, she was happy to change the subject and move the hot lights back off her.

"Okay. I mean, sure. Of course! What's wrong?"

Rebecca licked her lips and spoke delicately.

"Well, it's sort of about your friend Professor Davis..."

It was now Rachel's turn to listen with piqued interest as Rebecca began to lay out the situation in full detail. The girls had both had Davis for Freshman level English the past semester, but they hadn't been in the same class. And while Rebecca surely had enjoyed mocking and teasing Rachel over her confession about their illicit rendezvous, it turned out that she had actually fucked up a little, too. In a different way. Perhaps a worse one.

While Rachel had been the one who'd barely gotten into college after her near-flameout in high school, all things being equal, she was a far more attentive and dedicated student than her friend. It wasn't that Rebecca wasn't smart. Quite the opposite. But she was cocky. And she was careless in a lot of ways and she had a penchant for simply not giving a shit about anything (or anyone) at any given time. It was part of her makeup and the general edge she carried.