Freshman Couple's Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boyfriend's just knocked out, bitch. No need for all that drama," he said. "Now stay focused, girl. You've got more important things to do while your boyfriend gets to take a nap." Malik yanked Rayna's head from between Trisha's legs. He looked down at the beautiful black girl, her face still glistening with Trisha's cunt cream.

"You did good, Fuck-toy. For that you get a reward." He retrieved his shock wand and thrust it between Rayna's legs as he pressed the button. The slave-girl squealed as the wand's jolts went straight to her pussy.

"AAAYYY!!!"

"What's the matter, cunt? You don't like my reward?"

Trying to stay calm, the black girl looked up at the cruel gangbanger. "No, Master. This slave is...happy for any reward you wish to give her," she lied.

"You're not convincing me, slut." He gave her another shock right between the legs. She just knelt there, taking it. Her tits shook as she cried out, trembling from the electroshock.

"OW! Please Master, no more rewards. Please." She'd said it without thinking, but now Rayna quailed as she saw the evil smile spread across Malik's face.

"Oh, you don't want a reward? You want punishment instead? That can be arranged." He glanced at Slobodan, who was watching all of this unfold avidly, his own cock fully engorged.

"Please proceed," Slobodan said. "I'm curious where you go with this."

Now Malik proceeded to sit on the edge of the bed, positioning the blonde girl facing away from him with her anus above his still lubed-up shaft. He poised her anal opening right above his rock-hard penis. Trisha's hands were desperately gripping his legs.

"Please...don't," she whimpered.

"Shut up, bitch. You want me to pistol-whip you like I did your boyfriend?"

"No...please don't hurt me."

"Then take this cock up your ass. Now relax that ass and get ready for a fuck you'll never forget," Malik growled at Trisha. "And YOU," he said, pointing at the cowering Rayna. "You get to suck on my balls or lick pussy - I'll let you choose - until I gush in her ass. Then your punishment is this: you get to clean out all my jism from blondie's ass. Understood?"

Rayna's face twisted momentarily in horror, before she recovered and put on a mask of calm. "Yes Master."

Now Malik had the egg-shaped head of his cock prepared right at the blonde girl's anal opening. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down violently. The girl screamed as his shaft buried itself almost balls-deep, it seemed, busting her virgin anus.

"Oh god! It hurts. Please take it out! AAAAYYY!!!" Trisha groaned. But the lubricant inside Trisha's anus and slathered along Malik's cock soon began to take full effect. As she bounced on his lap, the unthinkable began to unfold. Pain progressed to a dull ache, and gradually something else began to overshadow the throbbing inside of her ass. After another few minutes, the beautiful teenage girl even realized something disturbing. The friction of Malik's shaft inside her sore anus actually felt...kind of good. Her pussy was getting wet, too. Wait...how? Then Trisha looked down and realized that Rayna was eating out her sex again. 'Oh fuck. She's so good at eating pussy,' Trisha sighed inwardly, ashamed at how grateful she was to have this fellow captive here with her. 'At least it's not just me and Everett now,' she thought, and another fleeting thought hit her as she tried to comprehend the sensation of fullness in her ass. 'Maybe Rayna can help me and Everett escape.'

"Uh! Uhh! UHH!!! Damn, bitch, your ass is TIGHT. This has to be the tightest ass I've ever raped," Malik grunted. He cupped the girl's tits, playing mercilessly with her sore nipples as Trisha moaned and continued to traitorously enjoy the sensations of her ass being reamed by that thick, elongated black cock. She looked down at herself, utterly horrified by how much this was turning her on. She'd never been fucked in the ass, not ever. She'd never even imagined having anal sex. That was something nasty, something only dirty whores did in places like Las Vegas. The teenage girl couldn't believe this was happening.

Her entire world was shattering. Her innocence too.

"OHHH!" she moaned.

"What's that, bitch? I can't hear you," Malik said. He nipped at her ear lobe, then kissed the side of her face. "Tell me, bitch, how does it feel? My cock filling your little ass. It's OK. Tell me the truth or I put a bullet in your boyfriend's FACE."

She closed her eyes, feeling the build-up of pleasure about to derail her train of thought. 'No, I won't give this bastard the satisfaction.' She kept her eyes squeezed completely shut. The slender blonde just moaned incoherently as her hands tightened on Malik's thighs. Her feminine instincts kicked into gear as she thought about how manly those thighs were, rippling with muscle, as her butt impaled itself again and again and again on Malik's unyielding shaft.

"Get this bitch to talk," Malik growled.

Slobodan nodded. "It will be my pleasure." He drew out a wicked-looking knife from his discarded clothing and leaned over the unconscious young man on the mattress beside Trisha and Malik. He lifted Everett's ball sac with one hand and positioned the knife, poised to cut them off.

"You better talk and tell Malik the truth, sweetie, or you'll watch your boyfriend become a eunuch," Slobodan said matter-of-factly.

That did it. The thought of something so awful had Trisha babbling for mercy.

"OH god! Please don't hurt him. Yes, YES, I love being ass-raped. I love your cock inside me, Master Malik. Please fuck my ass harder. Please fuck my ass as hard and fast as you can. Uhhh!!!"

"That's my girl," Malik whispered with approval.

Now Malik's hands slipped down to Rayna's head, wending into her hair as he shoved the girl's face harder into Trisha's snatch. Rayna slurped desperately, hardly able to breathe with her nose pressed into Trisha's cunt so roughly. The smell of sex and sexual fluids filled the room. And then...then the moment of eruption came. Malik almost bellowed like a bull as his churning balls released a fresh geyser of jism deep into Trisha's ass. The gorgeous blonde teenager groaned as she felt that hot, sticky liquid start to fill her bottom. Then she was thrown into the abyss too, all thanks to Rayna's clit-worshipping tongue and the delicious sensations of friction deep in Trisha's young ass. Trisha squealed, bucking into Rayna's face as the orgasm washed through her like a cleansing flood. Malik's arms wrapped around Trisha's torso as he cupped both her tits. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head as he finished riding out his orgasm, spurting thick jets of cum into Trisha's poor ass.

Finally, Trisha was just a jumble of limp arms and legs sitting on Malik's lap, her naked body worn out from the intensity of the anal-penetration induced orgasm. She sagged as Malik's cock slipped free of the girl's well-stretched anus. Malik tipped Trisha backward, presenting Trisha's ruined anus to the still kneeling Rayna. The black slave-girl gaped at the blonde's distended anal opening. It was red, swollen, so sore...and coated with so much cum.

"You know what to do, bitch," Malik warned.

Rayna dutifully opened her mouth before the first streams of cum began to drip out of Trisha's brutalized anus. She then proceeded to swirl her tongue inside Trisha's ass. She vacuumed up all of the cum, lapping desperately until she'd taken it all into her mouth. She swallowed and then stuck her tongue out to show her Master how obedient she'd been.

Malik looked approvingly at the curly-haired slave-girl.

"Not bad, bitch. I'm impressed."

"As am I," Slobodan said. "But being a bystander to all this has made me...in need of relief...and I think my little cunt deserves a REAL reward." Rayna gasped as her Master and owner lifted her up by the waist. She had a few seconds to look down at the raging erection which eagerly looked forward to impaling her young pussy. Slobodan sank her onto his cock as she wrapped her legs around him, her arms around his bull-thick neck as the big Serbian began to fuck his slave-girl while standing up.

"Uh...uh...uh...UH!...so, Malik...UH!...this is how you fuck a woman properly. Isn't that right, Fuck-toy?"

Rayna cooed loudly, for her Master's benefit, although to be honest her cunt was enjoying every delicious inch of that cock sliding in and out of her core.

"Yes Master. This Fuck-toy loves her Master's cock buried deep inside her pussy. Please fuck me. This slave lives to serve you."

Meanwhile, Trisha stayed on Malik's lap in a complete daze. She couldn't believe this was happening. They had knocked Everett unconscious. They had raped her...even in the ass. She had actually reached orgasm...multiple times! She didn't know whether to be disgusted with herself or resigned to her fate. Whatever these men wanted to do to her and Everett, what hope did she have of stopping them? She was helpless, but to make matters even worse, her body responded to the awful things they did. 'What am I going to do?' she thought, feeling bereft like the wreckage of a ship. She glanced over at Everett, lying peacefully and blissfully unaware. In the background, Rayna's moans surged as loud smacks echoed throughout the room - the vigorous cadence of the Serb's hard fucks each time he impaled the dusky-skinned girl on his cock.

Abruptly, Trisha now felt Malik's warm breath at her ear. "What do you think, whore? Was that ass-rape better than you expected? You loved it, and we both know it." Now Malik's hands idly cupped her tits again. That was becoming one of the brute's favorite activities. With a growing sense of dread, Trisha was aware of Vasquez and Herminio, both looking disgruntled with their unsated, still raging hard-ons. Diego stood in the background with an amused smirk.

"Boss, we've been patient," Herminio said. "Can we please fuck her now?"

Malik sighed as he shoved the sexy blonde off his lap. "Go ahead. Why don't you both fuck her in the ass too? It's the tightest fit your cock will ever know. You won't regret it, brothers. Trust me."

Trisha struggled as Malik grabbed her wrists and pulled her forward across the bed. She felt two men groping her breasts and feeling up her backside.

Vasquez and Herminio both chimed in. "OH yeah, boss. We'll take this ass for a good, hard ride. Wont' we, little cunt?"

"NO!" Trisha wailed.

Malik cupped Trisha's chin and turned her toward the action nearby. The lithe slave-girl Rayna was purring like a cat in heat, Slobodan's testicles shaking violently underneath her shapely buttocks while his shaft bottomed out inside her moist sheath again and again and again. It was obscene, the way he could just stand there and fuck her like that. "You see that, bitch? You're jealous, aren't you? You see your fellow slave bitch getting all that hard cock right up her tight fuck-hole, and you say to yourself, 'Ohh I need another cock inside me.' Isn't that right, SLUT?"

Trisha shook her head frantically 'No,' but she knew it was no use. Then she got an idea.

"Wait, yes. I...I do need more cock." She glanced back at Herminio. "But please, let me fuck you with my pussy, Master. My pussy needs your cock," she groaned. She prayed this would work. She didn't want to get fucked in the ass - not again. Her blue eyes shone with desperation as Herminio grunted with a look of hesitation.

"Back that pussy up onto my cock. I'll let you do all the work for now, and in the meantime I'll decide which hole I want to fuck," Herminio said with a smirk.

"Thank you Master. I'll make it good for you," Trisha insisted. She moved her ass in a mesmerizing gyration and slowly positioned her cunt lips around the head of Herminio's penis. Then she slid herself back onto him, moaning and sighing for his benefit. Now the slender blonde began rapidly pushing her hips back, impaling her snatch on Herminio's diamond-hard shaft.

"Oooohhh!" Trisha sang. "I love fucking this cock." Meanwhile she just kept thinking, 'Please, please let this make him happy enough so that he doesn't rape me in the ass too.'

And just then there was a loud, plaintive groan, and a more high-pitched squeal not far from the mattress. Amazingly, Slobodan and his slave-girl were coming almost simultaneously. The muscle-bound Serb's groan was followed by violent jerks as his testicles stiffened, his cock spewing and flooding Rayna's cunt with warm, viscous fluid. Moments later Rayna's hands clung desperately to Slobodan's shoulder blades. She squealed as her snatch gripped the shaft buried deep and snug within her sex. Her pussy clamped onto Slobodan's cock as if she never, ever wanted to let it go. The pungent scent of Rayna's cunt cream flooded the room.

Trisha wondered what had possessed the slave-girl to come so hard. Unless...

Trisha wondered if Rayna felt the same inner conflict that she did...Because while Trisha hated being held against her will and seeing them hurt Everett, a deep, primal, feminine fragment of herself admitted this: she kind of liked being dominated and fucked by these brutal men.

Now Herminio made a dissatisfied grunt as Trisha's pussy continued to pump in a frenzied rush back and forth along the length of his manhood. "Your pussy is NICE, bitch, but I think the tight fit of your ass will be even BETTER." Herminio now yanked his cock out of her snatch as Trisha squealed.

"Please, no. Not my ass!"

But his bulbous cock-head was now in position as he spread her cheeks. Herminio was ready and eager to fuck her sore ass. He positioned it and she felt the throbbing tip ready to plunge forward. Malik meanwhile had her wrists in his ironclad grip. He tugged her forward so that his face was just inches from hers. He was staring into her eyes as she clenched up, helpless and bent over on her hands and knees.

"I'm looking forward to this, bitch. Unlike last time, when I was the one butt-fucking you, NOW I'll get to see the look on your face as that cock goes deep into your sexy, little ass." Trisha squeezed her eyes shut, preparing her mauled, overstimulated body for the worst - and whatever came after that. And yet that was exactly when her prayers were answered.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion - or what seemed like several explosions. Trisha suddenly couldn't hear anything - not at first. She was stunned, sprawled on the bed. Malik and the other men in the room were all on the floor and now there were these new men rushing into the ramshackle house. Men wearing vests and helmets and carrying guns! Her foggy brain tried to put two and two together. Chaos swirled through the room. It slowly dawned on her, as a uniformed figure leaned over her. His gloved hand gently stroked her cheek.

"Hang in there, sweetheart. No one's going to hurt you. Not anymore. You're safe now. I've got you." The commander of the SWAT team lifted Trisha into his arms as he barked out orders. Trisha's eyelids suddenly felt way too heavy. She whispered two simple words to the police officer that couldn't begin to describe the gratitude she felt.

"Thank you."

And before blackness swallowed her up, Trisha had time for one more thought. 'Thank god for real heroes.' The nightmare was over. Over at last.

********

EPILOGUE...

The petite 18-year-old girl awoke in a hospital bed. Her pussy ached. Her ass throbbed even worse. Trisha tried to get up, but a white-sleeved arm held her back.

"I need to shower. I need to get their stench off of me," she shouted, almost hysterical. Finally the nurse got her to calm down and lay back.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. We have to wait until the police get here. They're going to take samples...for evidence...if you agree." The nurse's expression begged Trisha to agree. Trisha nodded slowly. Her nipples still burned and she looked down at her chest with sudden realization. Reading her mind, the nurse spoke.

"They removed the...rings. They'll heal, sweetie. Don't worry."

Trisha nodded, tears in her eyes. "Thank you. Do you...could you find out the name of the police officer who led the raid that saved us? And can you tell me where my boyfriend is?"

"I'm right here," a familiar voice interrupted from the doorway. A young man with a bandage wrapped around his head strode in, hastened over to the bed, and cupped Trisha's face.

"Trish."

"Everett, thank God. Are you okay?"

"I'm not sure about 'okay,' but I'm alive, baby. Now that you're safe and awake I can finally breathe," he said.

Tears spilled down Trisha's cheeks, so he kissed her. She kissed him back and then lurched into a sitting position as the young couple hugged each other tight.

"Young man, you need to get back to your room," the nurse said gently. Reluctantly, though, the nurse left them to be alone for a while. Finally, the two drew back from their airtight embrace.

"I didn't think we'd get out of there alive," Trisha admitted, sniffling as she wiped at her eyes.

Everett nodded. "I know. But we did." Right now his eyes, they said what she felt in her heart too. Hopefully they would slowly heal. They would get through this - together, but even if they did, they would still never be the same.

*************

THE END

*************

Remember, always indulge your fantasies, the darker and kinkier the better. Disclaimer: I do not in any way support any of the fictitious events depicted in this story. This is just a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

~gaggedKitty

12