Freshman Takes on Two Seniors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon walked in, stripped down and got behind Danielle. She raised up her ass, to allow him to stick his cock in her doggie style. That is when Andy grabbed the back of her head, forcing all of his member down her throat, causing her to gag.

She wasn't happy with the situation but it did feel good. Brandon was now pounding her from behind while Andy forced her to deep-throat him from the front. The two guys were talking to each other and even slapped high fives while making Danielle the meat in their sex sandwich. The harder Brandon thrust, the more it forced Andy's dick down Danielle's throat.

"Tag out!" Andy loudly stated as he and Brandon slapped hands once again.

That is when they both stopped and switched places. Now Andy slid his 8 inch manhood inside Danielle's pussy while Brandon took her mouth. Danielle could taste her own juices on Brandon's cock. The pounding and gagging resumed. Not long after she could feel her climax building.

Just as she was about to cum, Andy announced, "Shit bro, I'm gonna unload...Ah shit...Auuugghhh!

Andy was now ejaculating his drunken sperm deep inside Danielle while her own vaginal walls twitched and spasmed around his buried shaft. The scene in front of him was more than Brandon could handle. He held onto her face with both hands and was fucking her mouth like it was her pussy.

"Dude! I'm going to blow too! Damn...Ooooo....Yesssssssss!" Brandon grunted loudly while spewing his second load of the night in the back of Danielle's throat.

Of course she was a trooper and allowed Brandon to use her mouth like his own personal vagina. Danielle coughed and choked on his load. She didn't know whether to swallow it or spit it out. She didn't want to be rude, so when Brandon pulled his spent penis out of her mouth, she quickly swallowed it like a shot of cough medicine.

Both guys were laughing and praising each other for their accomplishment. Danielle wasn't sure how to feel.......

.....

......she hadn't quite climaxed the way she had hoped, but she was proud that she had brought two seniors to orgasm at once. She knew it wasn't because of any special skill on her part. After all, she had just knelt there and taken it. But she at least knew that they found her attractive. She laid in the bed by herself as the two of them stood on either side and considered next steps.

"So, do you feel better, Andy?" Brandon asked.

"Well, shit. Yeah, I feel BETTER," Andy replied, implying he wasn't fully satisfied. "It always feels good to bust a nut in some tight young pussy. But I still don't feel great. No offence, Danielle, but Wendy was a little more...how should I put this...outgoing, than you."

Danielle gave him a sour look. How could he be so ungrateful for what she had just done?

"Now, don't look at me like that. I wouldn't expect you to have lost your virginity yet. You still have time."

"What the fuck are you talking about, asshole? You just fucked me...why would you think I'm a virgin?"

"Oh, my sweet, naïve freshman slut," Andy said as he stroked her hair. "You've lost 'high school' virginity. By the time you get to college, it's assumed you've been fucked in your pussy. But that's the equivalent of third base up here in the big leagues. In college, you haven't lost your virginity until you've had your butt popped."

Danielle recoiled and pulled the sheet up over her legs, as if that offered her some level of protection.

"Now, don't be shy," Andy said, pulling the sheets completely off the bed. Danielle hid herself with her hands.

"Danielle," Brandon interjected, "He's right. It's going to be expected of you at some point in the next four years. You might as well get it out of the way now while your good, drunk and experimenting."

"I don't think so, guys. I wasn't planning on getting my ass fucked tonight or ever. I just don't think it would be much fun."

"That's what they all say," Andy said, sitting on the bed next to her and stroking her thigh. "But they all enjoy it in the end." Danielle knew this night was far from over.

"Roll over, baby," Brandon said. "Let us show you."

Danielle rolled onto her stomach, but kept up her resistance. "Guys, I'm not so sure about this. Can't you just keep fucking my pussy and mouth?"

Andy grabbed her feet and pulled her so that her legs were dangling over the bed, her feet hitting the floor. "Come on, baby. In all my time in this school, I've never had a girl get me off twice in one night. I want you to be my first."

He pushed his limp cock against her ass crack and started gliding it up and down, trying to get hard.

"Dude," Brandon said, "I don't think you're going to be able to fuck her with that."

Andy chuckled. "I know! It's like I'm trying to fuck her with a wet noodle."

Danielle felt a glimmer of hope that her asshole would be spared.

"I'll get turned on while I warm her up," he said.

Andy knelt behind her, grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart. Danielle had never felt more prone or exposed, and she buried her face in the sheets as he dipped his tongue into her hole.

"God, you taste good," he said, before pushing his tongue deeper.

"Mmmm," Danielle moaned, surprising both guys as well as herself.

Andy pulled out and kissed all around her hole, focusing specifically in the slightly darkened area around her ring. He then placed his right hand on her pussy and started stroking it.

"Brandon, your girl is soaking wet. You like getting your ass eaten, you little slut?"

Danielle hesitated, not wanting to pay him the respect of replying to the nasty word. Andy spanked her left check with his left hand.

"Well? Do you like getting your asshole tongue-fucked?"

"Uh....yes, you fucking jerk."

Andy laughed it off. He found her clit and pinched it gently, eliciting more moans from Danielle.

"By the end of the night you're going to love getting your butt fucked. If we've moved on to some other girl tomorrow, you'll beg the nearest male to fuck your ass."

"Unlikely," Danielle mustered, failing to come up with anything more to say as his tongue continued to work wonders.

Andy spread her cheeks again and stood up. "Well look at that: you've made me hard again."

He pushed his dick against her slippery hole, and Danielle clenched the sheets with her fists, preparing for the worst. When his head popped inside, she shrieked, her eyes going wide at the intrusion.

"That's it, slut. The hard part's over."

Andy kept a firm grip on her ass as he pushed his hips deeper. Danielle opened her mouth as if to scream, but she decided she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of such a response, and instead clamped her teeth down on the pillow in front of her.

Once he got about half of his cock inside her, he pulled out slowly, then started stroking back and forth.

"Fuck!" Danielle screamed again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Go slow!"

Andy ignored her, and instead picked up the pace. Danielle grunted, nearly growling, as she tried to get accustomed to the odd sensation. Brandon came up and whispered in her ear.

"Push back against him, baby. It feels better if you stop clenching and just push back."

Danielle was willing to try anything, and by now was implicitly trusting of Brandon. She gripped the mattress and pushed back against Andy as he thrust forward.

"Shit!" he shouted in surprise as the combined action enabled him to bury his entire erection inside her. His cock felt great in her ass, and his balls nuzzled warmly against her spread pussy.

Danielle could not cope with her swirling emotions. She was at once ashamed and embarrassed that she would allow a virtual stranger to fuck her ass, but also proud that she was being so adventurous. Physically, she felt a throbbing pressure, which was slightly painful but also served to amplify the euphoric sensation of her clit rubbing against the sheets.

Now that he had gone as deep as he could, Andy let go over her cheeks and pressed both hands against her shoulder blades. Holding her still, he slid his dick almost all the way out of her ass, then plunged back in. There was such great suction in Danielle's anal passage that he could barely keep his cum in his balls.

Knowing that he would cum in no time if he kept going, he pulled all the way out and offered her gaping hole to Brandon.

"Bro, you gotta get in there. You won't believe how tight she is."

"I thought you'd never offer," joked Brandon as he replaced his friend between Danielle's legs. "Danielle, roll onto your back."

Danielle obeyed, hoping that the new position would present a tempting view of her pussy. She spread her legs like the slut Andy claimed she was, and opened her pussy with two fingers on her right hand.

"That's it, baby. Hold it open for me." Brandon said. Unfortunately for Danielle, he laid his right hand against her wet hole and pushed his thumb inside. It felt good as his palm provided some friction against her clit, but Danielle knew it meant that he was still going to fuck her ass.

With his left hand, he steered the tip of his cock against her sphincter, and slid right in. With both holes plugged at the same time, Danielle was now even fuller than she was a minute ago. She could not believe how quickly things were escalating.

Andy knelt on the bed next to her.

.....

Danielle was on her back taking Brandon's cock in her ass and never noticed Andy beside her until he leaned in and put his hanging balls in her face. She took the hint and began licking and sucking them one at a time. Being teabagged aroused her enough to increase the enjoyment of the anal assault Brandon's dick was performing.

Andy's stiff pecker was sticking up over her face and when he presented the tip to her mouth, Danielle thought a second about how it was stuck in her ass just a few minutes ago. Would it even be safe to put it in her mouth? She was horny and after that short consideration, she decided to allow Andy to put his dick in her mouth. She could smell her own scent on his cock as she sucked it. She couldn't believe she just allowed a man to go from her ass to her mouth.

"Look at this dude, this freshman slut is sucking her own ass off my dick," Andy gloated.

"She is a naughty girl and I'm tellin' ya bro, I have never had such a tight ass. I don't know how long I'm gonna last," replied Brandon while not missing a thrust.

Danielle was now like a girl in heat. She sucked one dick and was taking another in her booty. She used one hand to play with Andy's balls and the other to play with herself. Her pussy was tingling and wet. At first she just reserved herself on diddling her own clit but quickly used two fingers to slide in and out of her hole. At that moment she was a "slut" and it excited her. Not the slut that sleeps around but the "naughty girl" type and she certainly felt as naughty as ever. Her orgasm approached and that is when she put heavy pressure back on her clit and rubbed it like she was erasing a word off a page. That is when she clenched her body, grunted out an orgasm with a mouth full of cock while the guys never even noticed. It felt wonderful and she needed more.

Andy then blurted out to Brandon, "Wait a minute. Don't blow yet. I got an idea. I'll fuck her pussy while you keep bangin her ass. We'll do it at the same time. All this sloppy suckin has gotten my dick as clean as whistle."

When Andy pulled his cock out of Danielle's mouth, she subtly stuck the two fingers that had been lodged in her vagina directly into her mouth. She sucked them to savor her own flavor as she had done many times during her masturbation sessions.

She then interjected, "I don't know guys. Won't that tear me or something? I don't want you guys to hurt me."

Andy dismissed her concern, "Nah, you're thinking about us both putting our dicks in the same hole which we might do sometime, but for today, we will fuck each hole separately."

"Danielle, get up and let Brandon have the bed. Then you will face me and sit down on his cock while facing me down here at the end," Andy instructed.

Danielle was reluctant but past the threshold of resisting. She stood up on the jiggling mattress and spread her legs while Brandon positioned himself underneath her. She turned around and lowered herself down until she adjusted his upward pointed hard-on into her sphincter. With all the stretching, it went right in and she was able to sit down on it. Andy was now on his knees, lifting her legs and placing them up on his shoulders.

As he seemed to fumble around, Danielle fueled with lust and anticipation ordered, "Well hurry and stick it in. Fuck me if you're gonna fuck me."

Andy, finally had the position squared and way and as he put his throbbing member in her fold, he replied, "Don't you worry your little self. I'm gonna fuck you good!"

She felt so alive with a cock in her ass and one in her pussy. She could feel the fullness of both pricks snuggled up against each other with only a thin layer of skin separating them. While holding her hips, Brandon tried to manually manipulate her up and down his erection but with Andy now completely buried in her front, he wasn't having much luck.

Andy was in the best position for pumping and that is exactly what he did. While on his knees and Danielle's ankles resting up on his shoulders, Andy fucked her like he was on a mission. She was also being rocked on the cock lodged in her ass.

"Oh it feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck me harder," begged Danielle and Andy continued to rock her world. "I'm gonna cum. Oh..Oh...Oh...Yes! Yes!"

That is when it happened. Danielle started squirting her orgasm. She shook and trembled. She had never squirted before but it felt like an electric wire had been turn on deep in her vagina. Andy's cock was soaking wet along with the sheet below her, between Brandon's legs.

Without warning Brandon announced, "Oh fuck, I'm cummin. Oh fuuuuccckkk!"

Danielle could feel his dick spurting its seed up her rectum which caused her to cum again. She spasmed but didn't squirt even though it still was great. Brandon's cum was now coagulating on his balls but she couldn't go anywhere with Andy fucking her.

Andy was huffing and puffing when he desperately asked, "I'm gonna nut. Where you want it slut? You want it in your pussy or on your face."

For some reason, that was disgusting and erotic at the same time. She felt so dirty and naughty. Her instant response was, "Shoot it in my my face. I want your sperm all over my lips. Do it! Give me your jizz!"

That is all Andy needed to hear. He pulled out and jumped up. He was furiously beating his meat as he stood on the bed, moving closer to Danielle's face. He grunted and jerked it until the first shot popped her in the eye. He then aimed his exploding cock all around, carefully painting her face with his slime. He was growling and the "slutty" Danielle loved the exploitation of this college senior spilling his warm goo in her face like a prostitute.

When Andy finished giving her his load, he jumped off the bed and quietly left the room. By the time Danielle got off Brandon's cock, he was passed out, so she went to the restroom to clean up.

.....

She was in the bathroom cleaning herself up when she paused to look in the mirror. There was a strand of Andy's cum laced into her bangs, and remnants of what she had attempted to wash off still stained on her lips. She licked her lips, tasting the salty funk, and smiled at herself as she relished this moment of slutty solitude.

A moment of realization swept over her as she stared at the cum stains on her face. She had loved this night. Her pussy was still tingling, her asshole still sore, and every inch of her skin felt like a heightened erogenous zone. Even her knees brushing against the cabinet drawers turned her on. But she knew this could not be a regular occurrence. She still planned to portray the innocent, girl-next-door mantra in public, even if her private self now craved the sexual overdrive she had experienced tonight. Even if she limited this kind of night to once a month, she would develop a reputation, shattering her image.

So in that moment, she decided she did not want this night to end. Turning towards the bathroom door, she passed through it and climbed into the lower half of bed with Brandon. Pulling the sheets off him, she lowered her head to his flaccid cock and took it into her mouth. She licked it all over, trying to get it wet before bobbing her head up and down it's shortened length.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Brandon said in rapid succession. He put his hand on her head and pushed her off. "Stop, stop, stop," he said with equal urgency.

Danielle felt crushed. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Jesus, Danielle. I've never said no to a blowjob before, but after cumming three times tonight, my dick feels raw. Even your soft tongue feels like sandpaper against it."

Danielle no longer felt bad, knowing that it wasn't her he was rejecting.

"I'm sorry, Brandon. But I'm not ready for this night to end yet. What can we do?"

Brandon smiled, even as he caressed his aching cock. He knew he had fully converted this innocent freshman into a cock-craving whore. He decided to see how much he could get away with.

"Tell you what, Danielle. Why don't you tease me for a little bit and see if you can get me hard again."

"Tease you how?" she asked.

"Lie here on the bed and play with yourself. Let me watch you. I bet you can get me hard in no time."

Danielle was timid but willing. She was nervous about just displaying herself in front of Brandon, instead of being intimate with him. But she really wanted him to join her in bed so she felt compelled to put on a show.

She laid her back against the headboard, propping herself up to show off as much of her body as possible. She closed her eyes-which is exactly what Brandon wanted-and spread her legs so she could start rubbing her pussy.

She quickly got into it, her juices flowing to her fingertips so she could spread them around her labia. She bit her lower lip and started rocking her hips gently.

"That's it, baby. Grab your right tit with your free hand," Brandon said. "Good girl. Pinch your nipple for me."

Danielle loved following his orders, and slowly opened her eyes to express as much with a lascivious glance. Instead, she recoiled in horror.

"What the fuck? Put that away!" she screamed as she realized Brandon was aiming his cell phone camera at her.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm cropping your head out of the photos."

"Brandon, you better not fucking share these with anyone. I'm serious. I'll stop right now!"

Brandon smiled. "Please don't stop. I promise I'm not getting your face in them, and they won't leave my phone. Do you want me to direct you?"

Danielle seemed concerned. "What, you mean you want to pose me?"

"Yes I do. Try this. Roll over onto your hands and knees and stick two fingers in your pussy."

Danielle was actually happy to do this, as she knew her face would be hidden. She rolled onto her knees and let her face lie flat against the pillow. She spread her legs just wide enough to get her hand between them, and inserted her pointer and middle finger into her sopping wet hole.

"Good girl," Brandon said. He grabbed her left ass cheek and pulled it open for a better view, snapping another couple pictures. "Fuck, your asshole looks good."

Danielle smiled into the pillow, happy that he approved of her show and appearance.

"Spread your knees as far as they can go. Get your vag low towards the mattress."

Danielle complied, spreading her knees about two feet apart. This made her pussy a little tighter, which cause her to enjoy the fingering even more. Brandon spanked her ass a couple times, eliciting a yelp from his freshman fling.