Freshman Takes on Two Seniors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, roll onto your side. I want to see you finger your pussy and ass at the same time."

Danielle fell over onto her side, keeping her fingers in her pussy, before reaching her other hand behind her back. It took her a second to find her asshole with her middle finger, but once she did, she slid it right in without resistance. This was both a relief and humiliating, that her asshole was so loose it caused no pain to push a finger inside.

"God damn, you are a sexy bitch," Brandon said. "And you've got me hard again you dirty girl."

Brandon put down the phone and went to the drawers beside his bed, removing a vibrator from the top one.

"Onto your back, baby.

Danielle turned back over, removing her fingers from both holes. Brandon knelt between her legs and reached for her pussy.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Something called the shocker. Have you heard of it?"

"No."

"The subtitle is 'Two in the pink, one in the stink,' but after the way you've been fucked tonight you might need two in the stink to feel anything."

Danielle felt a twinge of shame at that comment, but decided to brush it off and enjoy the moment. Brandon easily pushed two fingers into her pussy and started gliding them in and out. Danielle tensed a bit as he then pushed his ring and pinky finger into her ass, but her sphincter offered little resistance as he pushed forward.

"Uuuhhhhh," she grunted as he stuffed her full of fingers.

"Get ready for the cum of your life, you little whore," Brandon said as he flipped on the vibrator.

He touched it to her clit and she instantly started bucking wildly. She was so sensitive from the numerous orgasms that night, she felt like she was already on the verge of cumming. Brandon quickened the pace of his thrusting fingers, moving so fast that he was nearly punching her in the taint.

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!" she screamed as she reached the precipice of a mind-numbing climax.

Brandon was unrelenting, plowing into her forcefully. She was thrusting her hips high off the bed, having completely lost control of her body's responses. She was in ecstasy.

When Brandon removed the vibrator and sucked her clit into her mouth, she exploded. She squirted her juices all over the bed, arcing upwards through the air like a malfunctioning water fountain.

As she went limp on the bed, Brandon rolled her onto her stomach, grabbed her ankles and pulled her until her legs were dangling off the bottom of the bed. He grabbed his cock and steered it right into her gaping asshole. He put his hands on her shoulder blades and held her tight against the mattress as he started pounding her ass.

Danielle was still delirious from her orgasm, and could barely register the pounding she was receiving. Brandon, on the other hand, was fully aware of every millimeter of his over-sensitive cock as it slid in and out of her asshole. He stood no chance of lasting more than a minute.

Brandon's jism was nearly the texture of milk at this point. He had cum so many times there was hardly any substance left to it. So when he emptied his balls in her ass, he pulled out, and his seed spilled easily out of her and into her pussy.

Brandon kept holding her down as he regained his composure, then reached over and picked up his cell phone again.

.....

Brandon instructed her, "Hold still while I get a couple of close up shots of your anal creampie."

Danielle lifted her knees and spread her legs to provide Brandon with perfect access. As the camera snapped away, she even started getting into it like a girl posing for a dirty magazine.

She would use one hand to pull her asshole apart, causing the cum's ooze to intensify all the while, Brandon took pictures saying things like, "That's it right there, hold it still," or "Good, now use both hands and stretch it open, yea, like that."

At that moment, he was her photographer and she was his porn model. She felt so slutty that she started getting bolder by inserting not one but several fingers in her asshole.

Brandon excitingly responded, "Ooooo, yea. You're such a bad girl. Stick those fingers in there. See if you can stick your entire hand in your asshole."

These instructions gave Danielle a tingle in her stomach as well as her pussy. Even though, the guys had thoroughly abused her ass that evening, Danielle knew it would be a tough chore to fit her fist in her own asshole. While gritting her teeth and using the provided sperm from the guys, she popped three fingers past her sphincter. It was uncomfortable but erotic. Brandon snapped pictures that she couldn't wait to see later on.

"Pump it in and out baby. Show it to me," Brandon instructed as he clicked away.

Danielle loved the eroticism and at that moment wished she could find something larger to put in her ass. The photo session ended and when she returned from the bathroom, Brandon was sound asleep. She gathered her things and headed out the door as the sun was coming up.

When Danielle arrived back at her own dorm, she couldn't believe that she was still very horny. With several loads still sloshing around inside her, she wanted to masturbate herself to satisfaction. Her roommate was a health nut and she had always had vegetables lying around.

She tiptoed to the kitchen and looked around. She tore a banana from the group, then opened the refrigerator. Jackpot, there were large cucumbers, long thin carrots, and celery. She took one of each before stopping by and retrieving long handled hairbrush from the closet.

As she propped herself up on the floor, leaning against the wall, she reached under her bed and got the lube and condoms from her "toy box." She had to be so careful not to wake her roommate. As she unrolled the rubber onto a carrot, she watched her roommate turn to face the wall in her sleep. Quietly, she smeared the lube around even though she was wet with anticipation and the seed of two college seniors.

Danielle stuck the carrot as far back into her vagina as it would go. At first, she would twist it around just to get a good feel. She needed it bumping her cervix so once it touched, she used her palm to continually tap the end of it which created a vibration. Danielle had to be quiet so not to wake her roommate but she also needed to moan softly for release from the pleasure. Not wanting to poke herself, it was a good thing she inserted the thicker side first. After several experiments, she found the perfect sequence for optimal pleasure. She would twirl it around inside her vagina, then tap really fast, before thrusting it in and out just as quickly. Her orgasm built up until she had to keep her grunts inside her closed mouth.

Danielle now had the idea of putting a rubber on the celery stalk and put it in her cum-filled asshole. When she had it lodged in her anus, she went to work on her pussy with the carrot once again. She was fantasizing it was Brandon and Andy double penetrating her again. She would whisper but it sounded much louder in her own head, "Oooo, you like that. Fuck me boys! Is that all you got? Plow me like the slut that I am."

After getting lost in this fantasy, see realized she might be getting too loud and looked around to find her roommate still sleeping. She continued with her fantasy until her orgasm caused her to seize up and she loved feeling the celery pressed up against her vagina through her anus.

Danielle knew it was time for the big boys. In her mind, she fantasized the cucumber was this 6'7 junior basketball player named Remy that was in her sociology class and the banana was a cute Italian senior in her biology class named Marco. The problem was another condom wouldn't fit on the cucumber but she finally unrolled one on the banana.
 She lubed both up and pretended to be meeting them in her dorm room as she boldly mumbled, "Hi guys. Come on in. You guys want to fuck me huh? Remy, I want you in my pussy."

She was now twisting and sliding the fat cucumber in between her folds. It stretched her walls even further than she thought imaginable. It hurt but Danielle needed it inside her. She didn't just want Remy's large dong, she had to have it.

She first put the rubber covered banana in her pussy and plunged it a few times before guiding to her butthole entrance before giggling under her breath, "Marco, you want what? You want to put it in my ass. You are so dirty. What do you think I am, a whore? Oh you do, don't you? Oh I see...I am a whore for your cock in my ass. Ok, let's do it. Stick it in big boy."

That is when the banana disappeared in her rectum. The curvature made it slightly more difficult that she anticipated but after all the trauma her ass had taken from the guys, it was stretched enough to take it all. It almost completely disappeared. Now Danielle took the cucumber and put it against her pussy lips.

"Go slow Remy. You're so big. I'm having trouble taking you...Ah, Oh my god that feels good. Fuck me with your big dick!" Danielle mumbled to herself indulging in her fantasy.

Danielle had about 8 inches of the cucumber buried in her slimy quim. Her hand was taking the monster vegetable and she was reaming herself with it while fantasizing herself on her back and big Remy was thrusting it in and out of her hole. Danielle spun around and put her feet flat on the wall and laid on her back. She alternated fucking her ass with the banana and her pussy with the cucumber.

She started quivering and felt her squirt build up. After plunging the cucumber, her legs went stiff and a stream of ejaculate hit the wall. She worked her own pussy over again and again until there was a huge wet spot on the floor, and liquid running down the wall. Oh it felt so incredible. She was lost in her ecstasy!

When she opened her eyes, to her horror, her roommate was standing over top her and giggled, "Was it as good for them as it was for you?"