Freshman Feminist Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark my words," he said, "I'll have her begging you to fuck me."

I scoffed again. "Even if you somehow convinced her to do that, which is ridiculously pretentious in the first place, I wouldn't do it."

"You sure?" He asked.

"If you were the last dick on earth and I the last woman, the human race would die out," I responded.

"Want to touch it?" He asked.

"How deft are you?" I questioned, getting annoyed now. "I have no fucking interest in you. None. Zero. Zilch."

"Take one look," he ordered.

"Do you really think I'll glance down, see you have a big dick and suddenly become some insipid bimbo?"

"I have seen it happen before."

"Yes, some women are sluts."

"Brittany did."

"Brittany is sweet and naive. I see through you."

"And what, perchance, do you see?"

"A pathetic loser who defines himself by how many women he fucks and thinks self-esteem is based on dick size," I answered.

"Take a look," he repeated, ignoring my assessment.

"If I do will you leave me alone?" I asked, curious to see how big it was hard and eager to have him leave.

"Sure."

"You promise?"

"Scout's honour."

"Were you ever a Scout?"

"I was," he nodded.

"Fine!" I sighed, in the way that implied I was completely fucking annoyed. I glanced down and stared at his cock which was as big hard as Brittany said it was. And I can't explain it, but the pure blackness of the cock somehow made it seem to shine.

He explained, "That's Professor Waterson's cunt juice that makes my cock shine."

"Bull shit!" I said, quickly pulling myself out of the brief trance I was in. His cock was impressive, no doubt, and I imagine many women had enjoyed its impressive girth, but hearing him say he had fucked Professor Waterson was ridiculous for two reasons:

1. It meant he was cheating on Brittany and was willing to tell her best friend.

2. He had fucked my feminist Professor who was the most extreme left wing woman I had ever met. There was no way she would fuck a student... especially a smug, sexist, fucker like him.

"Believe what you want," he shrugged. "The reality is that the biggest feminists are often the most submissive cock hungry sluts... especially white feminists for nigger cock."

"Do you even hear yourself?" I asked, his words so sexist and ridiculous it bordered on pathetic.

"I never lie," he said, before adding, "I never have to."

"Whatever," I said, waving my hand in his face.

"Last chance to hold it in your hands."

"I'll pass," I said, turning around and sitting back down.

"Your loss," he said.

I don't respond, ignoring him as I tried to resume researching.

Thankfully I heard the zip sound and then saw his shadow disappear.

I sighed with thanks. I was beginning to both understand how hard it must have been for the suffragettes and other woman to gain the rights they fought so hard for and also that many men hadn't come to grips with the reality it was 2016 and we had sexual and racial equality.

I worked for another hour, but was so frustrated with the prick's pretentious, sexist and lewd behaviour I couldn't stay focused.

And in case you are thinking it was his dick that distracted me, it wasn't.

Yes, it was impressive.

Yes, it was long and thick.

Yes, I was curious what such a big cock would feel like.

But, I was a feminist and I if I did sleep with a guy it was because he was a nice guy, treated me like a woman and respected all people regardless of gender or race... not because he had an impressive package.

Instead, I wondered how I was going to deal with my best friend's boyfriend hitting on me.

The obvious option was to tell her, but there could be a lot of collateral damage with that:

1. She could not believe me.

2. She could get mad at me for telling her (something I had seen happen in high school many times).

On the other hand, if I didn't and she found out what happened I would also be in the potential crossfire.

I sighed as I decided I had to tell her... that is what a good friend does.

I texted her:

We need to talk.

She didn't respond. I figured she may still be sleeping.

Unfortunately, she lived off campus with her family and I didn't have a car so I couldn't actually get a hold of her.

I sighed and headed to my dorm room, figuring I would have dinner and watch some Netflix.

Brittany never did text me back, but was waiting for me in front of the lecture theatre.

She hurried over to me and said, "We need to talk."

"Agreed," I said, not able to read her tone or look.

She pulled me to the side and began, "I need your advice."

"Okay," I nodded, letting her share her thoughts before I told her about yesterday.

"He wants to have a threesome," she revealed.

I was shocked. Not that he wanted a threesome, all guys wanted a threesome. No, the shock was two-fold:

1. He had the nerve to suggest it was me.

2. That she actually thought to ask me.

"I'm not interested," I bluntly said.

She laughed, "I wasn't asking you. It's for me. Two guys."

"Oh Brittany," I sighed, this being even worse.

"What? I've always wanted to be in a threesome."

"Since when?"

She shrugged, "A while, plus Chuck said double the pleasure, double the fun."

"That sounds like Chuck."

"I came six more times last night."

"TMI, Brittany," I said, before saying, "I do have something I need to tell you and you're not going to like it."

"What?" She asked concerned.

"Chuck hit on me yesterday."

"When he showed you his dick?"

"He told you?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, he said he was just joking with you," she said, buying his bullshit hook, line and sinker.

"It didn't seem like a joke," I countered.

"You just need to get to know him," she said.

"I do know him," I said. "He's like all the guys my mom used to date. Christ, still dates."

"He is not," she said, annoyed. "He said you would do this."

"Do what?"

"Not support me."

"Not support you? I'm trying to protect you," I responded, frustrated at how naive she was.

"I can look after myself," she said, before turning around and storming away.

I called out, "Brittany," but she just kept going.

I sighed, knowing that when she got angry it was best to leave her alone as she gets even more irrational.

I went to class and took really good notes as she didn't come to class, as I'd assumed she wouldn't.

I was having lunch when Chuck sat down across from me.

"Cute you assumed you were a part of the threesome," he opened with. "I think that says a lot."

"Like what?" I asked, already annoyed by him with one sentence.

"That deep down you either want my big cock or you're a dyke and you want Brittany's pussy," he said.

"That is the only logical reason you can come up with for me not wanting to fuck you, isn't it?" I shot back.

"It would make sense," he nodded, before adding, "Although I have turned some lesbians straight."

I scoffed. "Yes, because that is how it works."

"It has in my experience," he shrugged so matter-of-factly that I think he actually believed his own bullshit.

"Does it ever occur to you that I am repulsed by you because of your smug personality and sexist attitude?"

"No," he answered, "you dislike me because you're a feminist who thinks she is better than men."

"Because we are," I responded, not even pretending to be kidding.

"I bet you Brittany's asshole which I plan to fuck tonight while she blows my buddy, that if you come back to my place for one hour and resist the temptation of having my cock in you I'll break up with Brittany."

I laughed, "Yeah, right."

"I'm serious, come back to my dorm and last one full hour without my cock in one of your fuck holes and I'll break up with Brittany before I turn her into a three hole fuck slut for black cock," he said.

"No way," I said, "am I going back to your place so you can rape me."

He shook his head. "I would never rape a woman, I don't have to. I will not put my cock in-between those cute lips of yours or that neglected pussy of yours unless you give me permission."

"Well, that's never going to happen."

"Then you've got nothing to lose."

"Excuse me?"

"If you're so positive you can resist the temptation of my big black cock then come over and prove me wrong and at the same time save your sweet, still somewhat innocent best friend from being sodimized."

"Yeah, then she will blame me for breaking you two up," I pointed out.

"I promise I won't mention you at all," he said.

"So if I go back your dorm for an hour you promise not to rape me?" I asked, thinking I could still save sweet but dumb Brittany from becoming like my mother.

"Scout's honour," he said.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to email myself as evidence of where I'm going in case this goes astray," I said, pulling out my phone.

"Go ahead," he shrugged, "I have nothing to hide... literally. He even added, "If I touch any of your intimate locations without permission even... you win."

I emailed myself, thinking this was going to be too easy and then said, before I could change my mind, "Let's go."

"Cool," he nodded, as I followed him to his dorm room thinking of what a great friend I am and how Brittany would never know the sacrifice I made to protect her.

Even as I followed him, I had this thought in the back of my mind, 'This is not a good idea!'

Yet, the reality was I wanted to prove to this cocky son of a bitch that not every woman succumbed to his smug charm, and I wanted to save Brittany in the way I couldn't save my mom.

Once in his dorm, he asked, "Want a drink?"

"No thanks," I said, worried he may try to give me a date rape drug or something, even though truthfully that didn't seem his style.

"I'll be back in a minute, feel free to take a seat," he said, very courteous which was so unlike him.

I was also surprised how neat the room was... he just seemed like a guy that would have a completely cluttered mess.

I was looking at pictures of his family, something else that surprised me (not that he had family, of course he had a family, but that he would have a half dozen pictures of his parents and siblings. While looking at these I could briefly forget he was a sexist pig.

"So I need to prove I'm not a liar," he said, startling me.

I turned around about to ask about which thing when I saw he was completely naked. I gasped, "What are you doing?"

"I'm always naked in my dorm room," he shrugged.

"Well get dressed," I demanded, looking at his body which was undoubtedly the best I'd ever seen.

"The deal didn't say anything about what I would or wouldn't be wearing," he pointed out.

"Deal's off," I said, not willing to spend an hour in the presence of a naked boyfriend of my best friend.

"Okay," he shrugged. "How much do you think Brittany will scream when I slide this," he continued, grabbing his semi-erect cock with his hand, "in her ass?"

"Why are you such a big dick?" I asked, trying to avoid looking at his massive trunk, before realizing I had added the word 'big' before dick. I prayed he hadn't noticed. Of course, he had.

"Because I have a big dick, a real big black dick," he said, slowly stroking his cock.

"I know you're black Chuck, you don't have to remind me," I said.

"Is that the problem?" He asked.

"What?"

"That you're a racist."

"I'm not a racist. I hate all smug, sexist men evenly, regardless of race," I countered.

"Have you ever been with a black man?"

"That's none of your business," I said and requested, "And for the love of God would you stop stroking your dick."

"I'm just using what the Good Lord was generous enough to give me."

"I'm happy with what God gave me too, but you don't see me fingering myself or playing with my tits," I sarcastically retorted, the conversation already bordering on the absurd.

"Not yet," he said smugly, still stroking his now completely hard dick. No doubt about it, that cock would tear tiny Brittany in half.

"Not ever," I countered, before adding, "And if you want to stay naked go ahead. I'm pretty sure I can resist the temptation."

"That is the bet," he nodded, turning around and going to his home theatre system.

'Fuck! Even his ass is perfect,' I thought to myself, before cursing myself for thinking that.

He turned the television on and said, "I thought I should show you this to prove I wasn't lying."

"About what?" I asked, as a video started and he sat back down.

I instantly recognized the room where the video was. It was the lecture hall where Professor Waterson, my feminist professor, lectured from.

He said, "I wish I would have filmed the first time I fucked her, but I didn't expect her to submit so quickly."

I didn't respond as my eyes were transfixed on the video as Professor Waterson was at the podium looking nervous.

"Ready, Professor?" Chuck asked, out of camera view.

"We can't do this," Professor Waterson said, a clear look of worry on her face.

"Can't do what?" Chuck asked, sauntering into view.

"You know," she said, avoiding eye contact with him. It was strange to see the woman I respected the most looking so vulnerable, so weak... just like I had seen my mom so many times.

"No, you're the educated professor, explain it to me," Chuck said, now standing on the other side of the podium in shorts and his football jersey which really showcased his muscles (damn it girl, stop thinking of him like that).

"What we did was wrong," she said, finally looking up and into his eyes.

"How so?"

"You're a student."

"And you're a pretentious white bitch who needed to be taught her place is on her knees with a cock in her," he said, before adding, "maybe I am the teacher here."

I couldn't believe Professor Waterson was allowing him to talk to her this way.

"Do not be so crude," she protested, although it was obvious she was uncomfortable and nervous.

"Stop being a prude," he said. "I thought we cleared up who was in charge last time when you begged me to fuck your ass in front of your teacher aid."

"Oh God, please stop," she said, her face going beet red.

I noticed she didn't deny she had taken his dick in the ass which only added to the utter shock I was in...for a variety of reasons: he obviously wasn't lying, the professor I admired couldn't live up to the morals and codes she preached to us and somehow she took his dick in her ass.

"Is your white cunt wet, Professor?" He asked, moving around the podium.

"Please, stop," she protested, so weakly and quietly, I wasn't even positive that was what she said.

"Tell you what, Professor. If your white fuck hole is dry, I will walk out of here right now," he said.

Professor's whole body language answered that her pussy wasn't dry.

"On the other hand, if it's wet, likely soaking your panties, I'm going to fuck you right here, right now. So are your panties soaked, Professor?"

She shook her head no.

"Really?" He asked, genuinely surprised.

"I'm not wearing any," she admitted.

Chuck roared, both on the video and on the couch. This broke me out of my trance as I demanded, "Turn this off."

"I'll give you the same deal," Chuck said.

"What deal?"

"If your white, tight box is completely dry right now you win the bet and can leave now," he confidently said.

Although I could feel a dampness in my panties, the scene for some inexplicable reason turning me on, I asked, "That's it?"

"That's it," he nodded, his cock standing straight up as if saluting me.

"I'm not wet," I lied.

"Show me," he said, not believing me.

"I'm not showing you my vagina," I said.

"I've shown you my cock," he countered.

"I sure as hell didn't ask you to."

"I've seen dozens of pussies," he said, before adding, "Christ, I've seen hundreds, I doubt yours is anything I haven't seen."

"I'm not showing you mine."

"Because it's wet," he said

"No, it's not," I said, hating he was right and hating how confident he was.

"Then show me."

"I'll just last the hour."

"Your choice, wet box," he said.

"And stop using derogatory names for female body parts," I said, trying to change the subject.

"I've learned white women love being called names," he said.

"Sluts do."

"Brittany loves it."

"She's just not," I stopped mid-sentence.

"Not what?" He asked, knowing what I was about to say.

"She's naive."

"Trust me, the way she bobbed on my cock like it was chocolate, well it is chocolate I suppose, she didn't seem too naive."

"She's insecure," I said, trying to avoid the reality that she was not smart enough to see through his suave bull shit (can bull shit be suave?).

"She's like all white women."

"So every white woman is now the same?"

"Yep, when it comes to big black cock they are," he nodded. He pointed to the television, "look at Professor Waterson bob on my dick. And is there any woman you know more prim and proper than her?"

"No," I whispered, as I turned my gaze back to the television and my mouth stopped open as Professor Waterson was on her knees, bobbing on his cock like she was a sorority slut. "Holy shit," I said, to no one in particular.

"Holy shit, your professor is a dirty cock sucking whore or holy shit my dick is amazing?" He asked.

"Yes, it's all your cock," I sarcastically quipped, even though my body was beginning to betray me. My pussy was on fire and as I looked at my watch I realized I still had 44 minutes. Had I only been here sixteen minutes? Well, over a quarter done, I supposed.

"Watch this," he said.

For some reason I did and watched as he pulled his cock out and stroked his cock as he prepared to coat Professor Waterson face with his cum.

"Gross," I said, something I would never allow any man to do. It was so derogatory. It was just another man made fantasy

"Listen," he said.

"Do you want my cum all over your face, professor?"

"Yes," she nodded, looking completely hungry and in lust.

"But isn't getting a facial a symbol of a male built hierarchy meant to keep men on top and women on the bottom?" Chuck asked as he tapped his dick on her face.

"Those rules are only true for white men," professor replied, taking the cock back into her mouth.

"What are the black cock rules then?" Chuck questioned, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

She didn't hesitate, no longer sounding like a feminist professor but more like a slutty porn star making a film, "White women are born to be three-hole fuck sluts for big nigger cock."

"You want to be a nigger cum bucket, professor?"

"I am your cum bucket, now shoot your dominant seed all over your white slut's face before you slam that nigger snake in my cunt or ass," professor said, in complete insatiable lust.

Seconds later she received the cum she demanded as her entire face was coated with cum.

"Disgusting," I said, even as I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

"Don't knock it until you try it," he said.

"Never."

"Never say never," he countered, as he said, "come sit beside me."

"I'd rather stand."

"Come here, Claudia," he said. "I promise I won't touch you without permission."

"You promise?" I asked, the idea of sitting down a good one, my legs kinda sore and numb.

"Unless you think you can't control yourself," he said, his smug smile back.

I laughed, as I went to sit down beside him, "I am always in control."