Freshman Feminist Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat down I couldn't help but feel leery, I mean I wasn't going to give into this asshole, but I was incredibly horny and his cock and body were incredible impressive.

"This part gets a little crazy," he said, as he was now really fucking Professor Waterson from behind. Instantly I pondered, how he was still hard after already coming all over her face just a minute earlier.

I again returned to watch the video, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"How much do you love my cock, slut?" He asked, as he really slammed into her hard.

Watching him really fuck her, I wondered what being pounded that hard would feel like. The guys I fucked had never bent me over and pounded me like that... likely because they knew I would have ripped their nuts off and I usually took charge and rode them.

"I fucking love it," Professor answered, her breathing increasing and her moans loud.

"Love what?"

"Your big black dick slamming into my slutty white box."

"But you teach a course in feminism," he pointed out.

"I'm a feminist to white men, but for black cock I'm just a white bimbo whore willing to do anything."

"Anything?" He asked, stopping with his cock buried deep in her.

"Don't stop," she whined.

I was in awe of the desperation in her voice and facial expression.

"Please keep fucking your slut with that big nigger cock," Professor pleaded sounding so nasty.

Hearing Professor Waterson use the word 'nigger' just added to the surreal sight I was witnessing.

"I want something from you," he said, not moving, seeming to know he had her completely at his whim.

I glanced at his hard cock, which he was stroking ever so slowly. I just as quickly looked away sensing I was beginning to be drawn into his sick, twisted game.

"Anything, I'll do anything, just please fuck me. I'm so close," she declared, the lust in her eyes undeniable. It was a look I'd never seen before.

"I want you to seduce one of your female students in your feminist studies class and bring her to me," he said.

"Please, not that," she pleaded.

He pulled out of her and said, "Fine, I'll go fuck Dean Carter."

"You've done the dean too?" I asked.

"Very few can resist," he shrugged.

I missed whatever the Professor said and demanded, "Rewind it."

He chuckled softly as I realized I had requested he rewind a porn movie starring him.

He did, though, and I was so captivated by what I was witnessing, even though I knew I shouldn't watch it, that I resumed watching.

"I'll do it, I'll do it," the professor repeated with a desperation that I couldn't fathom ever feeling.

"You'll make a student in your feminist studies class eat your pussy and then bring her to me to fuck?" He questioned, as he slid his cock back inside my wanton professor.

"Yes, dammit," Professor Waterson screamed loudly, "I'll make one of my freshman a cunt licking slave and then bring her to you to use as you wish."

I couldn't believe it.

"Do you often seduce your freshmen idealists?" He asked.

"All the time," she admitted, "they always want to please me, to support the cause and it's easy to convince them that lesbian sex is one way to claim their femininity and to be close to me."

"What would they say if they saw you getting fucked in the ass leaning over your podium?" he questioned, as he pulled out and slammed into her ass.

"Oh fuck," she screamed with what looked like a mixture of pleasure and pain.

I said, "That can't feel good."

"I'm told it's a very different, but equally pleasurable way to get off, although it takes some time to get used to," he said, all normal as if giving me sex advice.

"Another thing I will never do," I said, glancing at his erect cock again and wondering how it could even possibly fit.

"Most girls say that at first," he said.

I ignored him again as I was transfixed on the shocking action on the television.

I missed whatever her answer was to the last question, but heard instead, "Oh yes, ream my asshole with that dominant fuck stick."

Hearing my feminist teacher talk like a slut was both shocking and yet turning me on. My pussy was literally on fire unlike I'd ever felt before.

"Go ahead," he said, "touch yourself if you want."

I wanted to, but there was no way I was going to do that in front of him. I couldn't show any weakness. "You think this is turning me on?" I asked.

"The red flustered cheeks, the look in your eyes, your antsy body movement and the fact you can't stop watching says yeah."

"I'm just trying to keep myself entertained as I last out the time," I looked at my watch, still 32 minutes, holy fuck, "thirty-two minutes of this weird game you are playing."

"I promise I won't touch you without permission," he said.

"Right, boy scout's honour," I sarcastically retorted.

"Exactly," he nodded, before adding, "I never touch a woman without her asking and wanting it. I don't have to."

Professor screamed, "I'm coming!"

"Did she just come from getting ass fucked?" I asked incredulously.

"Most women do," he shrugged.

"Most sluts do," I corrected.

"Are you calling your professor a slut?"

"I guess I am," I nodded, as I watched her spin around, drop to her knees and devour his cock... his cock that was just in her butt. Disgusting!!!

"I guess you're right, not all women will suck my cock once it was in their shit hole but professor Waterson didn't even hesitate. She does suck a mean cock."

"Good for her," I sardonically said, even as I watched her bob up and down. I couldn't help it, I wondered how much of his cock I could actually take. No way all ten of those thick inches could fit inside me.

"And good for me," he said.

On screen he said, "Yes, clean my cock so I can bury it back in your cunt, Professor."

Chuck stood up and said, "I fuck her a few more minutes before shooting a second load on her face."

"Such a gentleman."

"It's been proven that cum is good for a woman's complexion."

"More male created bull shit," I countered.

He stopped the movie and after a moment a new one came on.

"Do you videotape everyone you fuck?" I asked, as I recognized this room.

"No, no," he said, "just a few special ones."

"There are no cameras on now are there?" I asked, suddenly concerned even though I hadn't done anything, sitting beside my best friend's naked boyfriend wouldn't look good.

He shook his head no, "Scout's honour."

"Sarah?" I gasped, as the red headed freshman from my class walked into the room in her cheerleader outfit with Professor Waterson.

"Yeah, I thought it was a good choice," he nodded, as he walked in front of me and asked, his cock now inches from my face, "Hungry?"

"Starving," I said, leaning forward as if I was going to take it in his mouth and then said, "For real meat."

He laughed, as he sat back down beside me, "You're good."

"So I've been told," I quipped back smugly.

"Knees, slut," Professor Waterson ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Sarah obeyed, instantly dropping to her knees.

I couldn't believe it was Sarah. Yes, she was a cheerleader. Yes, she was a beautiful redheaded, green eyed girl with long legs and big tits, but she also defended herself when questioned by classmates about being a cheerleader and succumbing to one of the most stereotypical male fantasies there is.

"Crawl," Professor Waterson ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Sarah obeyed, as it suddenly occurred to me that this meant Sarah had eaten Professor's pussy. It was also shocking to see Sarah looking so obedient.

Chuck came into view and was already naked on his couch.

"Do you ever wear clothes?" I asked, glancing again to his chiselled body and big black dick (dammit stop thinking of his dick as 'big' and 'black'. It's just a dick).

"To bed," he said.

"You stay naked all day, but wear pajamas to bed?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, it feels weird being naked when I sleep," he said.

"But this isn't weird?" I asked.

"Not for me," he answered stroking his cock.

This time, for some unknown reason, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock as he stroked it. Maybe it was watching the porn movie, maybe it was six months without sex or maybe it was his impressive dick... but I was really having to work at not reaching for it.

"Go ahead, Claudia, just stroke it for me," he offered.

"What? God, no," I said, breaking my eyes away from it.

"It's tempting, I know," he said.

"Groping my tits would be tempting too if I flaunted them in front of you," I countered.

"Challenge accepted," he said.

"What?"

"Take your baggy sweatshirt off and your bra and I guarantee I won't touch them."

I have huge tits. Way bigger than I should for my body at 34DD. "That hasn't been my experience in the past."

"Test me," he said.

"And if you touch them even once, I win the bet?" I asked.

"Yes, if I touch them before you touch me," he nodded.

I knew this was getting risky and inappropriate, I also knew that if Brittany ever found out our friendship would be over (even though I was doing this for her it would be hard to defend being topless in her boyfriend's dorm room. But I figured this could speed up my victory and based on how wet my panties were I needed to do something.

"You're on," I agreed, as I lifted my sweater over my head. I then hesitated, feeling his eyes staring at me, as I glanced to the television.

Sarah was sucking Chuck's dick and Professor Waterson was having her rather large tits being sucked on by him.

"Your tits are even bigger than the Professor's," Chuck complimented.

As I stared at Sarah bobbing on his cock, the video a lot closer up than the earlier Professor video, some wetness gushed into my panties and I let out an accidental moan.

"You want to be Sarah, don't you, Claudia?" he asked.

"A cheerleader?" I asked, avoiding the obvious implication he was making.

"A cock sucking, black cock pussy taking cheerleader, yes," he corrected.

"Oh God, yes, yes," I said, standing up and moving in front of him. "Hearing you talk so dirty to me and putting me in my place has finally convinced me I must have your cock," I purred, sounding like a slut.

"Take off your skirt," he ordered.

"Yes, baby," I purred, trying to draw him in, trying to get him to touch me first. I slid out of my skirt to reveal I was in thigh highs and a thong, both things that Brittany had got me to start wearing. And although they were secret acts of sexuality, it made me feel sexy to know underneath my conservative clothing I was showcasing my pretty damn good body (if I do say so myself).

"Thigh highs and a garter," he approved. "Obviously Brittany has taken you shopping."

My ass was directly in front of him as I asked, "Do you like?"

"Very much," he nodded, checking me out like the pig he was.

"Go ahead and grab my ass," I offered, wanting him to lose by his own weakness.

"Sit on my lap," he countered.

I sighed to myself. He's not as dumb as I hoped.

"Go ahead and slide that big black cock in me," I purred, willing to push the envelope if it meant I won.

"Take off your thong and bra," he ordered.

Thinking I was going to tempt him to touch me first, thus losing the bet, I turned around and seductively unclasped my bra and tossed it to him.

"Like?" I asked, bending over him and cupping them.

"They are a great pair of white knockers," he nodded. Usually, as soon as my tits were offered, the guys mauled them. But Charles showed impressive restraint.

I leaned back up and slowly slid my panties down, making sure my pussy was eye level with the sitting pervert. I had to make myself irresistible to him, make it impossible to resist me.

"Shaved snatch, very nice," he nodded approvingly as he stared at my pussy.

"Want to taste?" I asked, patting my pussy lips for him, knowing what I was doing was so wrong, so demeaning and yet a necessary ends to a means.

"I don't eat pussy. I fuck pussy," he said.

"Figures," I said.

"What?"

"A man who is only in it for himself and not the pleasure of the woman," I said, now standing in front of him completely naked except for my thigh high stockings.

"Trust me, I make my women very, very happy. Look," he said, pointing to the screen.

I turned around and obviously had missed a fair amount. Both Sarah and Professor Waterson were on the couch, on their knees, their asses up.

"Ready, my cheerleader slut?" He asked.

"I don't think you'll fit," Sarah said, her eyes big with a mixture of lust and worry.

"Just relax," Professor Waterson said in a motherly tone, which only made what I was witnessing more surreal.

"Watch the look on her face when I penetrate her cunt," Chuck said to me just as he slammed into Sarah.

"Oh my God!" Sarah screamed with a euphoria you couldn't fake, her facial expression equally enthralling long.

"Oh yeah, no one can fake that," Chuck purred from behind me.

More wetness leaked out of me as I watched the undeniable pleasure Sarah was experiencing.

Suddenly, my knees gave out and I fell back onto Chuck, his hard cock poking into my back. I quickly got off him and stammered, "T-t-that was an accident."

He nodded, "I know."

"So it doesn't count," I clarified.

"No," he nodded. "You have to willingly put this in you."

"Good, as long as we have that clear," I said, sitting back down, my cheeks red and the feeling of his hard cock that had briefly poked my back lingering in my head.

"You could have fallen at a different angle and you would have been impaled," he joked.

I laughed, the situation turning silly, "Agreed. My body isn't made for such an insertion like that."

"Oh, you'd be surprised how much your body can take," he said, as he pointed back to the screen.

I returned my eyes to the television.

"Oh God, so fucking good," Sarah moaned, as she bounced back on Chuck's cock, easily taking the entire massive dick inside her small body.

"Wow!" I said, in awe of how his cock could make sweet, demure, feminists turn into raging cock hungry sluts. I again glanced at his cock, this time wondering what it would feel like to have it in me. I shook my head at this thought, knowing that I was not only doing this to protect sweet Brittany but also as a statement for feminists everywhere.

"My turn," Professor Waterson whined.

"As you wish," Chuck agreed, pulling out of Sarah and moving to the Professor.

"Nooooo," Sarah complained, "keep fucking me."

"Shut up, slut," the Professor ordered, just as her pussy was filled with black cock.

Sarah obeyed, a look of complete shock on her face.

"I think I've seen enough," I said, my pussy burning to have that done to me.

"The best part is happening soon," he said, fast-forwarding it a couple of minutes.

When he resumed play, both the Professor and Sarah were in the same position as before and both were begging for his cock.

"I only have a few minutes before I have to go to practice, sluts," Chuck said. "So who wants me to fuck them until I cum?"

"I do," they both answered.

Sarah begged, "Please, fuck me with that massive dick."

"Slam my asshole with your nigger cock, baby," the professor retorted, sounding so nasty.

"I can bring you more cheerleaders for you to fuck," Sarah offered.

"I'll bring you more feminist freshman to devour with that huge nigger dick," the Professor countered.

"I'll bring my entire team to you and have them all serve you," Sarah continued, her desperation to have that cock back in her overwhelming her reason.

"Shut up, you insipid bimbo. You're my slut," Professor Waterson ordered.

"I can't believe how nasty Professor Waterson is," I said.

"Women will do anything for black cock," Chuck replied, not condescendingly, but rather matter-of-factly. Watching these two beg for his cock, it seemed hard to argue. I again glanced at his cock. I glanced at the clock. I had eighteen minutes left. I couldn't believe how slow time was moving.

"Not all women," I countered.

"We'll see," he said.

"You really don't give up, do you?" I asked.

"I know what I know," he shrugged.

"Have you done this before?"

"What?"

"The one hour challenge?"

"Actually, no," he admitted. "It was kind of a spur of the moment idea."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he shrugged, as he stood up and in front of me, his hard dick now inches from my mouth.

"Does shoving your dick in front of a girl usually make her your slut?" I asked, trying not to show that he was having an impact on me.

"Most of the time," he nodded.

"And when it doesn't?"

"Be honest," he said, ignoring the question. "You want my cock, don't you?"

I shrugged, "Not really."

"That isn't a no," he pointed out.

"It also isn't a yes."

"Want to change the bet?"

"Getting desperate?"

"No, just thinking that I could solve your problem," he said.

"What problem is that?"

"The wetness leaking down your leg," he pointed out.

I looked down and realized that not only was my wetness obvious, my legs were also wide open as if offering myself to him.

I shrugged, "What can I say? I like porn."

"Big black cock porn?"

"Just porn," I said.

"Both of you on your knees," Chuck ordered.

"Want to see two feminists become cum hungry sluts?" he asked, sitting back down.

"Sure," I nodded, wanting to get his dick out of my face.

He moved away and I watched as both women dropped to their knees and opened their mouths as Chuck furiously pumped his dick.

Seconds later he splattered both their faces with an excessive load of cum, and once done the two woman instantly started kissing.

"So what is the new bet?" I asked, horny as hell.

"I fuck you."

"Then I would lose."

"And whoever comes first loses," he added.

"But I only have to last ten more minutes resisting you," I pointed out.

He stroked his cock directly in front of me and said, "But you want my cock. I can see it in your eyes."

"Yes, I want to straddle your cock and have you slam your dick in me," I replied, using a sarcastic tone even though, truth be told, I really wanted it in me. I glanced to the clock: eight minutes.

"I see past you, Claudia," he said.

"Yes, because I'm like every other white girl, right?"

"No, you're definitely not like every other girl," he said.

"Happy you see that," I said.

"But let's not pretend you're an ice queen either."

"I never said I was."

"And let's not pretend that you're not attracted to me."

"You're a very handsome man," I said, just trying to keep the conversation going as long as I could.

SEVEN MINUTES.

"And you're a beautiful girl with a great pair of tits," he complimented.

"So we are two good looking people who are not having sex," I said.

"Yet."

"You really can't accept that I don't want to have sex with you, can you?" I asked.

"You can't really accept that you do want this black cock in your white cunt," he countered.

"Oh God, you're so fucking hilarious," I said. "Even if I did briefly want to fuck you, stupid racist shit like that dries me up instantly."