Freshman Feminist Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So your cunt is dry right now."

"Like the Sahara desert."

"Can I touch it and see if you are telling the truth?"

"Go ahead," I said, his pretentious personality again disgusting me... after I briefly got distracted by his big cock.

He stood up and surprised me as he moved his cock to my pussy lips and rubbed them.

"What are you doing?" I gasped with a loud moan, pushing him away.

"You gave me permission to touch your pussy," he said.

"With your finger," I protested.

"You didn't clarify that," he said.

"Just your finger," I stressed, my pussy again burning.

"I bet you couldn't last the last few minutes with my cock touching those pussy lips," he said.

I replied before I could thought about it. "You could slide the dick all the way in me and I wouldn't even moan."

"Is that the bet?" he asked.

I realized I had opened my mouth way too much. Yet, this would prove it once and for all. I shrugged, "Sure, slam that cock in me and when I don't moan, I win."

"Twenty strokes," he bargained.

"Three," I countered.

"Fifteen."

"Five."

"Twelve."

"Eight," I said, bewildered that I was actually bartering how many strokes I was going to allow him to have inside me.

"Ten,"

"Fine," I said, meeting him halfway, worried that I had got myself in too deep. Yet, really curious to feel what ten inches, regardless of race, felt like inside me.

"Get on all fours like the other feminist sluts," he ordered.

"I didn't bargain positions," I said.

"Now," he demanded.

"Whatever," I shrugged, definitely turned on by his firm demeanour, but trying to act like he wasn't winning. Fuck... he was winning.

I got into the position he instructed, trying to focus on not moaning... on not enjoying it... on winning.

He moved behind me and rubbed his cock up and down my pussy lips. Not wanting to be teased, that would only enhance the pleasure, I demanded, "Just shove that dick in me and get this over with."

"You want my big black cock in you?" he asked.

"Yes, dammit, slide that big black cock in my white cunt," I demanded, willing to say whatever he wanted to get this over with.

He slammed his cock into me hard and I bit my lip to hold in the moan that was dying to escape my lips. The pleasure was way more intense than I could have imagined as his cock completely filled me in ways I couldn't have ever fathomed both in length and width.

As he remained buried deep in me, I got all cocky having controlled the first thrust. I asked, "Is that all you got?"

He laughed, as I quickly bit my lip in preparation, "You really are a piece of work."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Still in denial even with ten inches of black meat buried deep in you."

"I can barely tell," I quipped back, trying to goad him on. I wanted to feel him fuck me. I wanted to feel the pleasure and yet also control the rapture.

"Want to change the bet one more time?" he asked, his dick still lodged deep in my pussy.

"Don't think you can make me moan?" I asked smugly as I looked back at him.

He laughed and gave me five quick hard surprising pumps.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, out of both surprise and pleasure. I quickly protested, "That doesn't count."

"There were no rules."

"I need to warn you before I pound your cunt with my big black cock?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded, knowing I just lost and trying to find a way to still win.

"Okay," he agreed, which surprised me. "Tell you what. I'm going to fuck that white pussy like it has never been fucked before. But if I come before you, you win."

Realizing this meant I hadn't actually lost yet, I agreed with a laugh knowing I don't come from having a dick in me, "Game on."

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't come from getting fucked," I revealed.

"That'll change once I'm through with you. I'm going to turn you into another white cum slut for black cock," he declared as he began fucking me. And unlike the white boys who made love to me or I rode, this time I was really fucked.

I couldn't believe how good it felt, especially how much I liked it rough and I moaned, "Is that all you got?"

He laughed, as he began slamming into me faster, "Another insatiable white fuck toy is created."

I briefly forgot why I was here: to save Brittany.

I briefly forgot that I hated the sexist pig.

I briefly forgot I was a feminist.

As he pounded me hard, I felt my orgasm rising... quickly. Shit, I thought to myself as I worried that maybe I could come from sex.

"Shoot your load in my white cunt," I moaned, trying to get him to come before I did.

"You want my nigger cum filling your white cunt?" he questioned, as he grabbed my hips and kept slamming into me.

At the moment, I was willing to do anything to have him come before me, knowing I was near the brink, "Yes, cream my cunt with your nigger cum."

"Beg bitch," he said, suddenly stopping his hardcore fucking.

I didn't even hesitate, desperate to come, desperate to feel his big hard cock fucking me again. "Oh God, keep fucking your white slut with that big black fuck stick."

"But I thought you were a feminist?"

Copying Professor Waterson, I declared, "Only for tiny white dicks."

He laughed, as he resumed pounding me, "All you feminists are the same."

I hated the generalization he was making, yet it was hard to argue as I gave in completely to his confident swagger and his big dick. I didn't respond as I closed my eyes, accepting, as my orgasm was near the brink, I was about to lose.

"Come for me, you nigger loving feminist fuck toy bimbo cum slut," he listed.

I hated every word he was saying, but somehow it was the final straw that broke the camel's back as I screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, damn you," as the most intense, amazing, life-changing orgasm hit me.

"Another feminist falls," he declared, as he kept fucking me throughout my never ending orgasm. "With two minutes to spare," he added, as he kept fucking me.

Shame coursed through me at the reality I gave into a man, a sexist man.

Shame coursed through me as I just willingly fucked my best friend's boyfriend.

Shame coursed through me as I couldn't live the feminist morals I spewed over and over.

Yet, as he kept fucking me, a second orgasm began to rise. I couldn't have multiple orgasms.

"Ready for orgasm number two, bimbo?" he asked.

"Yesss," I replied to the derogatory name, the pleasure overwhelming me.

"Tell me what you are," he ordered.

I hated saying the words, but at the time what I said was what I was. "I'm your white bimbo for black cock."

"Good slut," he said, likely with a big smirk on his face.

He kept fucking me hard for a few minutes as my second orgasm rose and then hit me, my entire body being usurped of energy, my head light like a bimbo.

"Ready for my cum, slut?" he asked, as my second orgasm ripped through me.

"Yes," I weakly said.

"Knees, slut," he ordered.

I knew then he planned to give me a facial. But I realized that was better than allowing my unprotected womb to be filled with black cum, so as he pulled out of my leaking cunt, I turned around, dropped to my knees in the humiliating submissive position and opened my mouth.

He slid his cock between my lips and said, "Let's see what you look like with nigger cock in your mouth."

As soon as his hard cock was in my mouth, coated with my own cum, I began instinctively bobbing like the bimbo slut he had turned me into. I needed to get him off, to taste his cum and to end this surreal, humiliating situation... guilt hitting me hard as my second orgasm began to fade.

"Oh yeah, you're a natural cocksucker," he groaned, before adding, "like all the pretentious feminists."

I couldn't respond since I had his cock in my mouth and refuting his words was tough since I had just willing let him fuck the shit out of me.

"Ready to be marked?" he asked as he pulled his cock out of my mouth after a couple of minutes of cock sucking.

I didn't answer, but opened my mouth for the facial I knew was coming.

"Answer me, slut," he demanded.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes, what, bimbo bitch?"

"Yes, I want you to mark me with your cum," I answered, too weak to fight and just needing this to end.

"As you wish," he grunted, and splattered my face with an abundance of surprisingly hot cum. Rope after rope hit me, seeming to coat my entire face.

As he slid his cock back in my mouth, I began bobbing, retrieving any last remnants of his cum as I heard another voice.

"What the hell is going on here?" Brittany asked.

I went to move, but Chuck grabbed my head and held me in place as he began to slowly fuck my face.

"Is that Claudia?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah," Chuck said, letting go of my head.

I turned to see her, my face coated in her boyfriend's cum and apologized, "I'm so sorry, Brittany."

"For what?" she asked glaring at me. "Fucking my boyfriend or being a pretentious bitch?"

"Both," I answered, my cheeks burning in shame.

Chuck ordered, surprising me, "Get back in the same position, bimbo."

"Chuck," I began.

"Now, slut," he ordered. "It's time to show your best friend who owns your cunt."

"Please, Chuck," I pleaded, moving back into the same position he had fucked me to two orgasms in, mortified and yet unable to disobey him.

"You're going to let him fuck you in front of me?" Brittany asked, aghast.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized again, my body overruling my mind. I wanted his cock back in me at all costs.

Chuck slid his cock back in me and I moaned loudly as Brittany moved to the couch, sat on the top, her legs straddling me as her boyfriend resumed fucking me.

She lifted up her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing panties and ordered, "Get licking, slut."

"What?" I asked surprised.

But before I could say anything else, she grabbed my head and shoved it into her wet pussy.

Dazed, confused, horny and bewildered, I began licking.

"That's it, slut, I've wanted you licking my box for a while," she moaned.

'A while?' I thought to myself as I licked the surprisingly tasty pussy.

She continued, "You see Claudia, you came here to save me from becoming a bimbo slut to black cock, but in reality I sent you here to become a bimbo for black cock."

My head spun with her words. She planned this?

"Well, and my own personal pussy muncher," she added.

I couldn't process her words while licking her pussy and getting fucked from behind. But although I couldn't understand how or why, Brittany had been a part of this.

As if reading my mind, she explained, "You see, Claudia, today wasn't Chuck's idea, it was, like, mine. I mean he sure as hell didn't protest, but this was all orchestrated by me."

When she let go of my head, I looked up and asked, "Why?"

"Because I hated the way you treated me like some dumb blonde bimbo. You know I actually have, like, a 144 IQ," she revealed.

I was stunned and literally speechless. I had no answer as Brittany ordered, "Take her ass, Chuck."

"What? Please, no," I pleaded, not remotely interested in getting ass fucked.

"Shut up, slut and get back to your new daily task: munching pussy," she ordered, grabbing my head and shoving it back between her legs.

I felt his cock leave me and as I licked tentatively I felt warm lube poured on my ass cheeks and then a finger probing my asshole.

"This will hurt... a lot... at first, Claudia," Brittany warned, as I felt him get back behind me and rub his long, thick cock up and down my lubricated ass cheeks.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the pain.

Then he pushed.

"Fuuuuck," I screamed, my screams of pain muffled by Brittany's pussy.

The pain was intense and humiliation burned to my very core.

"Shit, she is the tightest white bitch yet, baby," Chuck groaned.

"Tighter than Beth?" she asked.

"Yeah, although you did prep Beth with your strap-on first," Chuck answered.

Beth? She was our partner for a presentation last month. Were the two of them seducing all the girls in the class?

Brittany, as if reading my mind, explained, "Chuck and I plan to seduce, fuck and make white bimbos of every member of the freshman class in Professor Waterson's class."

"Then we go for the seniors," Chuck added.

"One goal at a time," Brittany giggled. "The guy is too ambitious."

His cock kept going deeper into my no entry zone, each slow push forward creating new pain and yet a strange feeling of pleasure I couldn't explain.

"All in," he declared a moment later.

"Give her asshole a second to get used to your thick dick," Brittany said, before explaining, "and now that we have turned the biggest feminist in the class into a cunt munching, black cock three hole taking, submissive bimbo, the rest should be easy."

I lifted my head up and pleaded, "Brittany, this is wrong."

"What is?" he asked.

"Making the women's movement regress," I said.

"But you did that! You could have saved me, saved the feminist movement in the school. If you would have lasted one measly hour without becoming a complete whore Chuck would have kept his word and left you alone. But you couldn't, could you? You were tantalized by his cock, like a bimbo. You got undressed on your own accord in your best friend's boyfriend's dorm room on your own accord. You flaunted your body of your own accord. You willingly agreed to bend over and take his cock in that ignored cunt of yours for ten strokes. You then make a ludicrous deal to get royally fucked on the lame notion that you wouldn't come. You did this to yourself," Brittany said.

And as much as I wanted to disagree with her assessment, the reality was everything she said was true.

"Got nothing to say?" she asked. "No feminist response?"

"I'm sorry," was all I could muster.

"So declare that you are a slut for black cock," she demanded.

I obeyed, "I'm a slut for black cock."

"You're a three hole fuck toy for all black men."

"Um, I...."

"Say it, bitch."

"I'm a three hole fuck toy for all black men," I quickly declared.

"And a pussy munching whore," she added.

"What?" I asked.

"Fucking say it," she demanded.

"I'm your pussy munching slave," I said.

"Give her her reward, baby," Brittany ordered.

"With pleasure," Chuck agreed, as he started to slowly fuck my ass.

"Oh God, fuck," I moaned.

"I plan to take you to the all-black frat house for a night, maybe even get you a black baby," Brittany revealed.

"Shit, God, no, fuck," I babbled.

"Who's the dumb one now?" she laughed, as I couldn't even complete a coherent thought.

My cheeks burned from shame, pain and pleasure, the mixture of contradictory feelings overwhelming me.

Brittany grabbed my head again and I licked her pussy while getting ass fucked.

Eventually, Brittany came all over my face and I lapped up her sweet pussy juices eagerly.

"Oh yes, you're a natural pussy licker," Brittany moaned, as she ground her pussy on my face.

Eventually, the pain faded completely and a unique pleasure washed through me.

Eventually, I had my third orgasm of the day, this one from getting ass fucked.

Eventually, he deposited his second load of the day in me... this time filling my ass with his cum.

Brittany added, as he unloaded in my bowels, "He only comes in my cunt. But don't worry, Claudia, I plan to allow you to get lots of black cum in that underused white box."

As Chuck pulled out of me, cum leaking out of my ass which only added to my complete humiliation, he asked, "So who is next?"

"Actually, this weekend is parents' weekend," Brittany said.

My eyes instantly went big.

Britany smiled, "Your mother is coming, isn't she?"

"Yes," I answered, realizing in a heartbeat how I had just become my mother.

"She sure as hell will be once I'm done with her," Chuck quipped.

Brittany got off the couch and went and kissed Chuck.

Breaking the kiss, Brittany said, "You better hurry slut, you're already late for class."

I was so spent I wasn't sure if I could move as I finally collapsed onto the couch and off my very sore knees.

"Unless you want us to call some of his friends over now?" Brittany asked.

The idea of getting more black cock in me made my pussy gush and before my brain could say no, I answered, "Bring them all."

Chuck roared, "The last of the true feminists falls."

THE END