Freshman Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,007 Followers

"Spread your ass for me baby," I suggested, slipping a finger into her pussy.

Reluctantly, she reached back, and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her most private area. I took a moment to take in the site of the young woman in that nasty position. Her asshole was picture perfect. A tight pink ring, glistening with my saliva, framed by a beautiful round ass.

I slipped another finger in her pussy to help take her mind off the tongue bath I was giving her asshole, and it seemed to work. Her tiny pucker relaxed enough for me to force the tip of my tongue inside her. Nicole squealed at the feeling of my tongue in her ass, but was soon moaning as I began tongue fucking her tight little butt hole.

Pulling my fingers from Nicole's pussy, I started running one of my slippery digits over her asshole.

"Damon?" she asked, in a cautious tone. "You're not going to put that in there are you?"

"Just one. Then you can see how it feels. If you don't like it, I'll take it out. Okay?"

"Okay," she agreed, inhaling deeply as I pressed the tip of my finger past her tight muscular ring.

"Relax," I reminded, pushing it in up to the second knuckle.

I began to wiggle it around inside her ass, marveling at the site of her tight little butt hole hugging my finger.

"How is it?" I asked, moving the digit in and out, slowly finger fucking her virgin asshole. "Do you want me to stop?"

"It's okay," she panted. "You can keep going."

I smiled and kissed her all over her tender ass cheeks, even rimming her hole, licking around my own finger as it slid in and out. Nicole gasped when I inserted another finger, burying her face in my bed sheets. Soon I had two fingers sawing into her ass as Nicole moaned into my blankets.

"How about I put something else in there?" I asked optimistically, twisting my fingers around inside her.

Nicole raise her head from the bed.

"You mean...?"

"Yes, baby. I want to fuck your ass."

"Okay," she said after a long pause, surprising me with her response. "Just go nice and slow."

Hopping off the bed, I dug a bottle of lubricant out of one of the boxes sitting on the floor, as Nicole remained patiently on her hands and knees.

"What's that," she asked.

"It's lube," I answered. "It'll make it a little easier.

I climbed back onto the bed and uncapped the lube, squirting a liberal amount into the palm of my hand. I then applied the slippery substance to my throbbing cock as I leaned over and gave Nicole's ass some more lube of my own by giving her a long wet lick over her tight little hole.

"Damon," she said as I was getting into position. "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this. I have a boyfriend remember."

"Don't worry baby, you'll like it."

"Yeah, but....Oooooh!"

Nicole squealed with pleasure as the tip of my lubed-up dick touched her asshole.

"I..just...d..don't think..it's..right."

"Are you sure?" I asked, rubbing my cock up and down her ass.

"Well...."

"Come on," I prompted.

"Okay, she said quietly. She sound unsure but it was good enough for me.

"Good, now try and relax again."

It took a few tries, but soon I was able to force my way into Nicole's virgin asshole, slipping the head of my dick inside her.

"ughhhh..ughhh," she groaned as a few inches of my cock disappeared inside her.

"Fuck baby, your ass is so tight!"

I gritted my teeth and pulled Nicole's hips back towards me, forcing her ass to eat up more of my cock.

"Oh fuuucckkk," she squealed as I slowly began to move my hips back and forth, moving my dick in and out.

My cock was barely even moving but it was enough to cause Nicole's body to shake and squirm as she repeatedly gasped for breath. My hands dug into her fleshy ass as I began to move faster.

"Oh yeah! I'm fucking your ass! I'm fucking your tight little asshole!"

Profanity began to spew forth from my mouth as I watched Nicole's eighteen year old butt hole swallow up more and more of my dick with each thrust. I was losing control.

"Where's my dick Nicole?" I asked, fucking her harder and harder. "Where's my dick?"

"In my ass," she replied meekly, her face still buried in the sheets.

"Louder," I demanded, reaching forward and grabbing a fistful of her honey blonde hair.

"In my ass!" she howled, as pushed my cock up to the hilt in her tight little hole.

It was then that I felt a tingling feeling surge through my cock. I knew I was going to cum.

"uhhhh, ughhhhhh!" Nicole groaned louder with every thrust.

With one hand I gripped her thigh and with the other I pulled her head back by her hair, driving my dick as far as it could go into her ravaged asshole. My balls tightened and my cock exploded, dousing the inside of Nicole's anus with creamy hot cum. Her tight little ring spasmed around my dick at the feeling of being internally assaulted by streams and streams of the hot slimy liquid.

"Fuck," I muttered, as the intensity drifted away leaving me with feelings of tiredness and fatigue.

Carefully, I pulled my cock out of Nicole's abused, cream filled butt hole.

"Thanks babe," I said giving her a light slap on the ass. "That was amazing."

Nicole quietly got up and began collecting her clothes. A closer look revealed tears welling up in the corners of her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, laying back on my bed.

"I shouldn't have done that," she stated, fighting back the tears. "I feel so dirty!"

"It's no big deal," I offered, although I wasn't the one with an asshole full of cum.

"But I'm going to have to tell my boyfriend! He's going to think I'm such a whore!"

"Hey, hey, hey," I said, grabbing the frantic girl and pulling her close. "You don't have to tell him. Everyone makes mistakes. It's not the end of the world."

"Yeah, I guess," she replied meekly.

I embraced her for a few more minutes before she was composed enough to gather up the rest of her clothes and head back to her own room. I said goodnight and gave her a goodbye kiss before she headed out the door. I had a feeling I'd be seeing more of Nicole.

"Ahhhh," I said to myself slumping down on my bed exhausted. "Freshman girls."

damonX
damonX
3,007 Followers
12