Freshman Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had turned toward me some so I could hold his cock which was erect again, I just didn't want to think of him fucking me again tonight, there was a limit I was sure.

Alma kept going nice and slow, the caressing along my pussy was feeling so nice, I could see that Paul's cock was wet on the end, oh, it was pure sex in the room and I was loving it.

Then, Alma reached under me, I was wet, so wet, sopping really, and wiped her finger across my butt, right across my asshole. I jumped when it happened and then, I felt her finger go up inside me as she fucked me with the strap-on. Her finger was up inside my butt and she was fucking me there, too.

It was like an explosion. Alma must have known what would happen, I don't think she did it other than to make me orgasm. And, boy, did I.

After Alma had fucked me, Paul got up over me on his hands and knees, straddling me, his knees on either side of my head and started fucking my mouth as Shannon and Alma took turns licking and tonguing my pussy.

My hands still tied to the beds as I sucked him. This went on until I knew he was going to cum, he just held himself up as I sucked the tip and then the warm spurts of cum told me that I had made him happy. After that, I lay there being licked and tongued by two women who knew every place a woman loves to be loved. They soon had me in another fantastic orgasm.

Paul and Alma spent the night, Paul sleeping with me, Alma across the room with Shannon.

In the middle of the night I heard Alma and Shannon obviously having sex, Paul heard them as well, and whispered to me, "Why should they have all the fun, Brandy, I'd just love to fuck you," so I tossed the sheet back and spread my legs as Paul crawled up between them, gripped his cock and began pushing his way into me as I wiggled around trying to help but also making it feel nice.

He slowly stroked in and out of me as he lay between my legs, my hands on his hips guiding him back and forth, just enjoying this wonderful new discovery of sex, sex with a man, sex with a woman, sex with more than one at a time. Oh, it was the most exciting day of my life.

"Mmm, oh, you're gonna make me cum, Paul, your cock feels so good, just go slow like this, just right, mmm, mmm."

"You're really tight, Brandy, I just love fucking you. Shannon and Alma are good, too, but you're even better."

Well, that was nice to hear. I'm all new to sex and I must say there's a lot more to it that I'd ever thought. But I'm learning fast that it's pretty wild with three people all over you, I just never imagined. But, I'm loving it.

Paul was pushing hard down into me, I really loved it when he does that, it felt like the strap-on did, which is long and nice, it reached down inside me and made me feel so good when it was far inside.

"Mmm, Paul, oh, push hard, mmm, yes, yes, uuh, uuh, uuh, mmm, mmm, oh, oh." It was a lovely orgasm and I just relaxed under him and let him just fuck away as I enjoyed all the wonderful feelings.

I was laying there in a wet circle of my juices and Paul's cum as every thrust into me dribbled a bit more out of me and onto my bed. Soon, Paul raised up, thrust his hips forward and I felt the warm gush deep inside me as he added more semen to what he had put in me earlier.

He collapsed down over me and we were soon fast asleep, at least part of the night with his cock still inside me.

The next morning, the sounds from across the room woke Paul and me, it was Shannon and Alma. Shannon was down licking Alma and Paul and I lay there on our sides watching them as I played with Paul's hard cock. I couldn't believe how guy's were so hard first thing in the morning.

They saw that we were awake, so Shannon got up and came over to us.

"Let's give Brandy a good time this morning, okay? We can tie her to the bed and each take turns with her. What do you say, Brandy?"

"Just don't get rough, guys, okay?"

"We'll just fuck you ever so nicely and lick you ever so nicely, right, gang?"

So, Shannon got out two more scarves which I think were a regular part of her's and Alma's lovemaking, and bound my wrists and ankles to the bedframe splaying me out ready for their sexual advances on my restrained body.

Alma was first between my legs, licking and sucking on me, her fingers probing and rubbing, flicking and fucking me with her tongue, all while Paul and Shannon are each sucking my nipples and rubbing my happy and squirming body with their hands.

The sex I was being given by these three was so intense, I was just electrified all over, every touch, every suck, every lick, oh, it was ecstasy. Alma's tongue moved up to my clit and began to suck gently as I felt her finger probe up into me and begin fucking me. I knew then that another orgasm was on the way.

When it hit, my whole field of vision went pure white like the brightest sunlight flash. Then my body began to shake, tremble, uncontrollably, and I just melted into a pool of pure pleasure.

"Oh, Alma, god, that was amazing, you really rocked my world. What a tongue, girl, you can do me any time you ever want."

"She's good isn't she?" agreed Shannon who was taking her place between my legs.

"She sucks a mean cock, too, I might add," this from Paul as Shannon began pulling my labia apart to tongue up inside me. I could feel her right at the entrance of my vagina twirling her tongue around making me jump and twist. It was phenomenal. She just kept that up as her fingertip rubbed the wetness around my clit.

I couldn't believe it but I was getting that feeling again. Then, it hit, "AAYE, AAYE, UUNH, UUNH, oh, oh, mmm, oh, my pussy, mmm, oh, Shannon, you make me feel so wonderful. Thank you, mmm, thank you, it feels so good."

She raised up, her happy face glistening with my juices and said, "You can have some more of this any time you want, roomie, any time you want," and got up for Paul to take her place.

Paul stood at the end of my bed, his cock hard and swollen, as he crawled up between my legs and began rubbing the tip up and down my slit. Then, with one shove, his cock went right in all the way to the base. The two girls were sucking my nipples which were getting a bit sore now and their hands were rubbing all over my upper body as Paul began fucking me.

He was drawing in and out of me with long, slow strokes as I watched him push his hips back and forth, the feeling still good, even after all I have done and been done to, it was still wonderful.

I have no idea how long he fucked me, ten minutes, twenty, thirty, more? I really don't know but it was a long time.

The feelings had slowly mounted and finally I knew I was getting close, "Mmm, a little faster, Paul, okay?" and he picked up his pace, fucking me quicker. Then Shannon began licking my clit as Paul fucked into me right below her tongue. It put me right over the top as I shuddered and shook in my bindings while my body was wracked by rapturous feelings shooting out all over my body.

"OOOH, OOOH, AAAGH, AAAGH, UUHN, UUHN, omigod, I've never felt...uuh, uuh, oh, oh, I just can't cum anymore, I've just...oh, wow," and I just went limp in my bindings, I was just drained.

Paul kept fucking me as the two girls sucked and stroked me and soon he thrust deep into me, groaned and I felt the gushing warmth of his cum draining from him into me.

"Oh, wow, Brandy, what a fuck. Oh, girl, you sure made me feel great," and he fucked me a minute or two more, then slowly pulled his softened cock out of me, standing between my legs, his manhood distinctly drooping, satisfied, I was sure, in its recent mission.

The girls untiled me and I slowly got up, a bit sore here and there, I didn't think I wanted to be fucked for a day or two or have my boobs sucked but I was supremely happy, the most fucked that I'd ever thought possible.

Each of my lovers kissed me and I was soon asleep. I slept right through to the next morning and woke up with memories that will last me a lifetime.

The rest of the year was a continuous orgy with the three of them. Paul and I hooked-up often, though I had several other guys on campus that he shared me with.

Shannon, of course, was my roomie and we slept together more nights than not and Alma was frequently added to our sex, sometimes adding Paul as well.

I went from naive little virgin to bisexual fuck-queen my first year in college. The next three years have been even better. I'll have to tell you about them sometime. But, right now, I'm due at the Alpha Chi Zeta Fraternity house. For a study session, of course. See'ya.

12