Freshman Surprise

Story Info
A freshman in college meets the perfect girl, or does he?
1.4k words
4.15
151.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pryde
Pryde
13 Followers

Hey guys, you wouldn't believe what happened to me last weeks

I went from being a virgin 19 year old to having the hottest girl on campus as my lover! I won't tell you her or my name of course, this is the internet

It started out last week, the start of my first semester at a community college close by. I was floored by all the girls wandering around, and it was spring semester, so a lot of the girls weren't wearing that much.

I spent my first hour of the day just wandering around, checking out girls and not having the nerve to go up and chat a single one of them up, and ended up rushing to my first class, a bit frustrated and declaring that I would lose my virginity this semester. I was tired of using just my hand.

My first teacher was a short, stuttering guy with a wig, who had us change seats to his own liking. Like we were in first grade! I didn't complain to much cause at that moment she walked in.

She was gorgeous, absolutely perfect. The first thing I saw of her was one long, bared leg, perched on a pair of low pink heels. I followed it up and up, able to see every inch of her golden-brown thighs, her hips and nether regions clad only in a tiny pair of cut-up pajama pants. Above that she had a loose, short white t-shirt, and her long, straight black hair fell down to her mid back. Tucked under one arm she had a small, adorable pink notebook and a mechanical pencil was poked through her ponytail.

She had a pair of large breasts, swelling perfectly with no sag in her shirt, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. And her face...oh god..I almost creamed myself at that cute little face, it had perfectly plump, cute little lips, a cute nose and wide, though slightly slanted eyes. She was tanned and her hips swayed with the grace of a model, and guess what her assigned seat was? Right in front of mine!

This Goddess crossed her legs and got her notebook out, a tiny wrinkle of concentration on her face as she wrote down the course materials, as I sweated, luckily not needing to hide my erection. You see, I'm a bit ashamed of it, but I'm not that big, maybe 5" at it's hardest, though I'm about 6'4" and built like a linebacker.

Meanwhile, I was thinking, she's perfect, and looked around the room. To my surprise, no one was sparing her a second glance!, actually, a few were looking at her in odd distaste. Maybe she had done something embarrassing lately? I hoped not, but pressed on. If no one was going to talk to her I would!

I finally screwed up my courage and started talking to her while the teacher was busy talking to another student. It was like magic, she turned that smile on me, and instead of feeling awkward I felt like...myself. We talked about a few basic topics, your classes, etc., and then left class together. I got a few weird looks from other students but paid it no mind.

Once we got out of the class, I didn't have any more for the day, I had scheduled myself across the week for early classes, because I worked mid afternoons. I silently thanked myself for having today off as the discussion got around to hobbies. Another score! She was into all the same things, even video games! She seemed a bit shy when I asked if we could hang out for the day, but agreed because she said she didn't have any plans for the day.

As we got into her car( an expensive looking, comfortable BMW, she must be loaded too!), she told me a bit about her family. Her father was from the Dominican Republic (which explained her slight accent and tanned skin), and her mother was Japanese (which explained that she was a bit shorter than average, about 5'2", and the slight slant to her eyes.)

As we headed to her house, she explained how happy she was that I had alked to her, seemed she was pretty shy around the other students, when I asked about why they seemed to avoid her(very carefully of course), she looked at me a bit strangely but just shrugged, saying she didn't know why..

I told her, "well I think your perfect", a bit corny yes, but I meant it and she could tell. She pulled into her house then, a huge..manor to be honest. She explained that her parents owned the place, and let her stay there because it was close to the college. Her father owned a ton of real estate all over the country, and her Mother had inherited a large portion of a Japanese software company. We were all alone at her house...

Of course, we barely made it past the door before we were on each other, she was apologizing, so was I, we laughed as our head hit each other by accident, she was hastily explaining she didn't do this at all really, that she was a virgin, at the same time I was...

Finally we hit her bedroom, I was down to a pair of socks, which I kicked off as she pushed me on to the bed, dropping to her knees to nuzzle at my small cock. I was actually blushing and stammering an apology for It being to small, but she only purred and licked it.

"mm it's ok papi, I think it's cute..."She murmured in this sexy lil purr, licking and starting to suck on it. I popped in less than a minute, and she swallowed every drop, mming as my hands rested on her head.

I apologized, but she only shushed me and looked a bit nervous. I told her I loved her,that if she didn't want to go any further it was ok, and though maybe it was because I'm too small. I felt horrible and told her I did, saying I was sorry I wasn't big enough for sucha beautiful woman...

I could see her laughing as she stood up, then kissed me and said a bunch of fateful words:

"It's alright Papi, outside of the bedroom you can be my big strong Man"She cooed, rubbing your broad shoulders. "and inside, I'll be your Papi" She said, and I nearly fainted as she tugged my hand down to those tiny boxers, my hand finding, instead of a smooth hole between her legs, a thick brown Shaft! She saw the expression of my face and gasped. "You didn't know papi?" I shook my head mutely, telling her I had just joined that day, and she looked horrified, suddenly apologizing and bursting into tears, how she hadn't met any guy like me before, how we seemed ot match up so well, she thought everyone their knew!.

I can proudly say I didn't even hesitate; I gathered her in my arms and kissed her, deep and long, our tongues stroking each other after a few minutes.

"I...I love you..."I said, and she said it back, sharing the same breath as I shyly rubbed the front of her boxers. I said I would do anything for her, and that I wasn't turned off by her.

She got this sly look on her face and suddenly her small hands were pushing me to my knees."mmm than Papi's gonna be my girl for today ok?" She said, the boxers dropping, she was huge! Easily 10 inches, uncircumcised and tanned, a pair of heavy balls behind it, completely hairless.

I'll admit it, I didn't even hesitate, I started tonguing and licking at her fat cock like it was a lollipop, enjoying the taste as she moaned and gasped just like a girl above me, but that huge cock was definitely masculine in front of my face, she purred and finally pushed it into my mouth, gasping that she was gonna cum!

I kept sucking for all I was worth, making up from experience with enthusiasm. She shuddered and erupted, moaning as she filled my mouth with gurlspunk,so much that she pulled out and sprayed my face down so I wouldn't choke. I immediately started licking at her heavy balls, unable to help myself as she shot and moaned and called me her Gurl..

We did a lot more, but for now that's it, more to cum later....

Pryde
Pryde
13 Followers