Freshman Year: Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, Sara thought to herself. She was beginning to understand this guy. He was some religious kid who was so sheltered that he didn't know what a blunt was, didn't know he had a huge dick, and—this thought popped into her head—had probably never done anything with a girl.

She kinda liked it. A handsome, virgin boy with a big dick. She could teach him everything and he would probably do exactly what she told him to do. She could really have fun with this. True, he will probably cum quickly in the beginning, but she could train him.

"You know what," Sara said, "I've been in the sun too long. I don't wanna get burnt. You wanna go to my car?" She pointed to her red Honda Accord park about 100 feet from the water.

"Uh, sure," said Sean, still unsure of himself.

Sara grabbed her stuff and started walking quickly to her car. Sean followed behind. His eyes became glued to her butt cheeks as they swayed back and forth. He was amazed by how much the cheeks stuck out from her body. He had never seen anything like it. So much ass. It was a new concept to him. I bet it would feel really good to grab those big butt cheeks and squeeze them, Sean thought. Oh my God! What am I thinking? But then he remembered what Sara had said: "It's only natural." Yes, Sean thought, smiling to himself as he watched those plumps cheeks sway back and forth. It's only natural.

They got to the car. "Get in the passenger seat," Sara ordered him. She got in the driver's seat. There was a long pause. "So, you ever been with a girl?"

"No."

Sara grabbed his cock through the thin material of his pajama pants. She was right. It was huge. Her fingers couldn't wrap all the way around it. She moved her hand up the shaft to the head. The head felt even thicker than the shaft. This had to be the longest and thickest cock she had ever touched, and she had touched many.

"God damn," she said.

"Why are you swearing?" he asked. His heart was racing.

"Because you're huge."

"I'm huge? What does that mean?"

Sara realized she would have to explain everything. "It means you have a very...very large penis."

"Oh. Is that bad?"

Sara laughed loudly. "Oh my God. Are you fucking serious? No, it's not bad. It's good. It's very good. The bigger a man's dick...the better..." Sara stumbled. She wasn't sure how to explain such a basic concept. He really didn't know? Incredible, she thought.

She pondered for a moment. "OK, this is how it works. Every man wants to have a big dick. The bigger the better. If you're a guy, and you have a big dick, you're very proud of it. Sometimes guys are too proud of it. I mean, it's not everything. And you shouldn't be an asshole about it..." Sara was getting off topic. She was remembering some guys from her past who had decent packages but turned out to be dicks.

Sean furrowed his brow, trying to understand everything she was saying. This was all new to him.

"So, basically, having a big dick isn't everything, but guys think it is. Women like it, too. Most women, anyways. Some women love a guy with a big dick. The bigger the better. But not all women. For me I like it big, but it doesn't have to be that big. I mean, it depends on the guy. How good he is in bed. If he's actually nice and treats me well. Does that make sense?"

"Uh, I guess. Why do they like...I mean, why do guys and girls like big dicks?"

"Well, some people think it makes sex better for the girl. Because it stretches her out, making more friction, which feels good. And if his dick is long, then it can go deep and she can feel it deep inside her."

"Really?"

"Well, kinda. For me personally, I like it to be above average. But I don't need anything huge to be satisfied. I mean, every woman is different. Some women have looser or tighter pussies—uh, vaginas—and some women have deeper or shallower pussies—i mean, vaginas. And that affects how big of a dick she wants."

Sean's mouth was hanging open. He didn't know what to make of it all.

"But I don't think that's the main reason people care so much about big dicks," Sara explained. "It's mostly just, like...it's like a symbol of masculinity. People think the bigger a guy's dick is the more of a man he is. I think men believe it more, but women believe it a lot too."

Sean was beginning to understand. "So, I have a big dick?"

"Yes!" Sara laughed. "The biggest I've ever seen. Actually, I haven't seen it yet, but just by feeling..." She put her hand back on his dick and squeezed. She caressed his cheek with her other hand. "You're a very big man."

Sean smiled. He liked the sound of that.

"Now let me see this thing." Britney pulled down Sean pants and his cock sprang up and slapped against his stomach. It was fully erect. "Oh my God!" Britney gasped. It truly was the biggest cock she had ever seen. (And she had seen 25 erect penises, in person. Last time she counted.) It was thick and long and muscular. Veins bulged along the shaft all the way up to the massive head.

Britney stroked it with both hands. "You are fucking hung." She looked at Sean and could tell he didn't understand. "Hung—it means you have a big dick," Britney explained. Sean smiled. He was learning so much today.

Britney wrapped both hands around his dick, one on top of the other. There was enough length for a third hand. The shaft was so thick her fingers couldn't wrap all the way around. "How many inches?" she asked.

"I don't know." Sean had never thought to measure it. "How many is normal?"

"Like five or six," Britney replied. "You're probably, like, 11." She reached down and grabbed his balls. One ball was enough to fill her hand. "God damn, and you have the biggest balls I've ever seen."

"Is that good?" Sean asked.

"Yes, definitely."

"Why?"

"Uh..." Britney realized she wasn't sure why. She tried to explain. "It's just...I don't know...it's more manly. Plus you probably shoot a lot of cum."

"Cum?" Sean asked.

"Semen," said Britney. He didn't understand. "Ejaculate." He still didn't get it. "The stuff that shoots out of your dick!" He still looked confused. "It makes a woman pregnant!" Britney exclaimed.

"Oh! My seed!" Sean finally got it.

Britney laughed. "Yes, your seed." This guy was something else.

Britney spit on her hands and started stroking his shaft. Sean watched intently. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but it felt good. "You like that, don't you?" Britney asked.

"Yes."

Britney spit on the head of his dick, then she cupped it with her hand and did a twisting motion. Sean groaned. Britney kept this up for a couple minutes. With one hand she did her signature squeeze and twist on the head, while with the other hand she pumped the shaft and caressed the balls. Britney was an expert at giving hand jobs, and most guys didn't last more than three minutes when subjected to her expert technique. But Sean still hadn't cum yet.

"You're lasting a long time, baby," she told him. He tried to speak, but all that came out was a grunt. "That means, you're taking a long time to ejaculate...spill your seed. That's a good thing. Women like a man who can last a long time."

"Oh," Sean managed to say. "I...." then he trailed off, closing his eyes.

Britney stopped stroking. "Are you ready for this?" Sean opened his eyes. Britney got on all fours so that her mouth was directly over Sean's dick. She grabbed his shaft with one hand, preparing to try to fit his massive cock in her mouth. Her 36EE tits hung down, still barely contained by her bikini top. Sean grabbed one and squeezed. It felt like heaven.

Britney held off on sucking his dick. "Oh, you want these?" she asked. She sat back in her seat. She sat up straight and pushed out her chest. Sean watched in awe, dying with anticipation. Britney reached for the straps to her top. She paused, making him wait. "You wanna see my big tits?"

"Yes. Please."

He's so cute, Britney thought. He said please!

She pulled the straps down her shoulders and her massive tits spilled out. Sean feasted on the sight. They were truly the most beautiful things he had ever seen. Big, smooth, perky, firm and tan. The areolas were big, but not too big. The nipples were long and stood at full attention. "Go ahead," Britney said huskily. She was getting turned on. "Touch them."

Sean grabbed them. He had big hands, but each tit was too big to be contained by one of his hands. He squeezed and caressed them. Britney moaned. "Suck on 'em," she ordered him. He did as he was told, leaning over and taking one of her big nipples into his mouth. "Harder!" she shouted. He sucked harder, so hard that it hurt her a little bit. She threw her head back and cried out in pain and pleasure. "Don't stop!" He did as he was told and Britney kept moaning.

Sean kept sucking hard on her nipple. It started to hurt too much, and Britney realized he wouldn't stop unless she told him to. He hadn't yet learned to pay attention to her non-verbal cues. She had to give him instructions on everything, which was OK. Considering he was a virgin, he was doing well so far.

"Suck the other one," she commanded him. He did as he was told, putting the other nipple in his mouth and sucking it as hard as he could. Britney screamed.

Sean stopped and looked at her. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied quickly. "That was a scream of pleasure. Don't stop." She grabbed his head and pulled it back to her tit. "Keep sucking," she ordered.

It felt so good, she thought, him sucking her tits. Why? She usually enjoyed a guy sucking her tits, but not like this. Something about Sean, or this situation, was turning her on in a way she didn't normally feel. Was it his humungous dick that turned her on so much? Or his virgin innocence? Whatever it was, she was starting to loose control. She had thought, with him being a virgin, that this session would just be an introduction. For his pleasure. She figured she would give him a blow job and that was it.

But now she was feeling that need. Deep in her pussy. She needed to get off. Now.

As he continued to suck her nipple and squeeze her tits, she reached down and felt the fabric of her bikini bottom. It was soaked through. She grabbed his dick. She needed it inside her.

"Stop." She pulled him off her tits. "Sit back in your seat. Lay the seat all the way back." He did as he was told. He lay there, waiting for his next instruction, his giant slab of meat pointing towards his chin. She admired his package. His cock, rock hard. His bulging ball sack, tight and ready. Amazing, she thought.

She was about to mount him, but then she remembered. "A condom," she thought aloud. She opened the glove compartment and reached for a Magnum. "I hope this fits." She managed to roll it down two inches. Almost enough to cover the bulbous head. Then the condom split. "Fuck!"

She paused for a second. "Fuck it, you don't have anything. Just, like, when you're about to cum, tell me, so I can get off before you cum in me, OK?"

"Why?"

"So you don't get me pregnant! You ask a lot of fucking questions."

"Yeah, OK, got it." Sean thought hard. "How do I know when I'm about to cum?"

"Uh...I don't know! I'm not a guy! I guess you'll feel something coming in your balls...or your dick...you'll feel this intense pressure like your dick is about to explode...I think."

"Uh, OK." Sean was nervous, but he wasn't about to stop.

And neither was Britney. She pulled her bikini bottom off. She swung her leg over so she was straddling him. Sean stared at her pussy. Another amazing site for him.

"Go ahead, touch it." She grabbed his hand and pulled it against her.

"It's wet," he said.

"It's wet for you. Put your fingers inside." She grabbed two of his fingers and directed them into her hole.

"It's warm."

She gasped as she pushed his fingers in and out. Then she pulled them out and took his thumb and placed it on her clit. "This is my clit. While we're fucking, I want you to rub it like this. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"Rub my clit with your thumb, and with your other hand you can grab my tits, or my hips, or whatever. Just do what feels good, OK?"

"OK. Britney?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. Thank you for...having sex with me...and...teaching me...and being so nice."

"You're welcome, baby. Now shut up."

She grabbed his dick and positioned her pussy directly above it. She pressed the giant dickhead against her pussy lips. She rubbed the head against her lips, soaking it in her juices. She paused for a moment—she was afraid, but she couldn't turn back—then she dropped her hips all the way down.

She felt his dick hit her cervix and the walls of her pussy tear. The pain was excruciating. It took her breath away. She fell forward onto his chest, unable to move. But as she felt this pain, she also felt a wave of pleasure coming over her. She was cuming.

Her whole body quaked, and as it did, Sean involuntarily thrust his hips into her. He was coming too. He cried out at the top of his lungs, then his dick began to pump his seed deep inside her.

Britney realized what was happening but she was unable to stop it. In the midst of her overpowering orgasm, she had no ability to pull herself off his dick and prevent his semen from filling her. Her body kept shaking, and his dick kept pumping into her.

When their orgasms finally subsided, she lay on top of him, exhausted. They were both covered in sweat. His manhood still inside her, his semen dripped out of her pussy onto his balls and the car seat.

That was unlike anything I've ever experienced, Britney thought to herself. She had never had a fuck that intense.

They lay there for a minute, basking in the afterglow. But then a thought popped in Britney's head, and she came crashing back to reality.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

She had a problem. He had cum in her, a lot. An incredible amount. She had felt it shooting hard into her cervix. And she wasn't on birth control. What would she do?

Then she thought of it: the Morning After Pill.

She jumped off him and started putting her bikini back on.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Put your pants on," she replied. "We're going to a drugstore."

12