Freshman's First BBC Ch. 05

Story Info
Freshman has phone sex while having sex.
3k words
4.5
21.4k
26
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zoooooooo BANG!" A mortar pierced the air as it zipped by and exploded on the ground near me.

"Zooooooo" Another screamed during its flight, I was still in my sleeping bag on the ground.

"BANG!" I was back in Afghanistan; the ground around me was barren rock, and shrubs. The huge snow capped mountains could be seen behind my Leopard tank. I was still not moving, my sleeping bag was so warm, and comfortable.

"Zooooooo" I could see the Taliban mortar flying towards me, and yet I remained steady and unmoving.

"BANG!" I awoke without startling. The noise was a phone ringing, not a mortar. I wasn't overseas, but rather I was in a bed... with a woman.

"Hello." She said.

"Hallo." I croaked in my native tongue.

"Just a sec," She said, and turned her head towards me, and hissed. "Shut up, it's my boyfriend!"

"Ja." I replied, and closed my eyes.

I concentrated hard to reorientate myself. How did I get here? Who was this? Why is my penis inside her???

I was in... Nieuw-Nederland, no New England, in the USA, in a college dorm... yes! With Chelsea, a Mid-Western farmer's daughter that I had played with before. I just had sex with her before we took a nap.... Yes! And since I had my penis in her, we could have sex again? YES!

"No my step-daddy doesn't care that your family raises goats, and we grow corn. He just wants me to be happy." She said, acting unaware that my penis was sliding in and out of her slowly.

"Oh, that...." She said, I could only hear muffled noises from the other end of the phone. "That's Ginger, she just barged in!"

I wasn't quite hard yet, but she was still wet from our sex, and the creampie I planted inside her.

"Ginger..." She said to the air, and then slapping my thigh she continued to speak. "Can you leave me ALONE, I want to speak with my boyfriend!"

Since it was just the two of us, I assumed she was talking to me, so I pushed in deeply, and stopped. I still had my hands wrapped around her, one cupping a breast, and the other on her stomach, it appeared that she didn't entirely want me to go.

The two of them conversed about crops, and livestock, I was confused, and bored, so I started moving again, and tweaking the nipple I held. She didn't try to stop me.

"Are you alone?" She asked into the phone. "Do you want to try something different?"

I stopped again, suddenly curious, then she pushed her ass towards me, indicating that she didn't want me to stop. I continued my slow and steady sliding in and out.

"Yeah, phone sex." She explained, as her vagina tighten around my wet noodle, almost pushing it out.

Her boyfriend had twice previously unknowingly eaten creampies I had made for him in her pussy. He was a true cuckold moving on to the next logical step, which would be watching us having sex, and jerking off.

When that thought crossed my mind, I went from soft, to hard. I also picked up the pace, not caring if her limp-dick boyfriend heard.

"Oh... I'm cumming!" She said loudly, her neighbours would certainly hear that.

I pinched, tugged, and pulled on her nipple with the one hand, and with my free hand I explored her body. She was a voluptuous woman, and I was eagerly worshipping her curves.

"You came too honey?" She asked him.

I giggled, and she paid me back with an elbow to my ribs. I halted my pounding, and tried to focus on their conversation.

"Sweety, I'm going to cum again, tell me how you want to eat me out." She pleaded with him.

I took that to be my cue to start again, and I did. I commenced my pounding with reckless abandon, he should have heard the slapping of our sweaty bodies.

The was the second time we had sex this morning, I tend to last longer the during this round. For a forty year old, I had stamina, and staying power that her own boyfriend lacked greatly.

I couldn't follow their conversation very well as we continued to have sex, it sounded like he had lost interest, and she was pleading with him to keep going until she came again. In reality she came four or five times, and more were on the way.

I couldn't tell how long we were having sex, it could have been five minutes or twenty, but I was sure that I could have lasted longer. Chelsea however was having trouble keeping her man on the same page.

I moved my free hand to her other breast, and squeezed, if this session were a game of baseball, I was in for the home run to win this game.

Some men cannot control their orgasm; they need time, and stimulation. Pressure to perform, and time constraints only kill the mood. Thankfully I'm not one of those fellows, I work best under pressure, I was not one to received a failing mark for a school project I started on the night before.

Squeezing both breasts, and pinching both nipples, I encouraged myself to move towards orgasmic bliss.

Chelsea must have sensed this, she stopped talking, and started moaning; she either got her boyfriend on-board, or forgot about him, I know I certainly had a while ago.

I like the thrill of sleeping with another man's woman; so when it was time for me to cum, I buried my face into the back of her head, no audible sound left me. I didn't want to ruin her relation, and potentially ruin any future thrills for me.

I could feel the sperm launching from me, and being deposited into her, it wasn't as large of a load as the last time, but it would be an impressive feast for her boyfriend if he were to eat her out.

She didn't have to be worry about being quiet, and vocalized her enjoyment. I had to pull out briefly to free the biblical sized flood she had trapped inside her.

Chelsea was one of those blessed women who squirts when she cums. I found it to be a huge ego boast, I could see and feel when she orgasmed.

I slowly caught my breath while they spoke to each other. She told him repeatedly how amazing he was, and there was something else that caught my ear.

"Do you remember that guy we ate breakfast with?" She asked.

His response must have been negative, as she continued to describe me.

"He came to our room." She said.

I was starting to get upset; the man had eaten my jizz out of his girlfriend, not once, but twice, and yet couldn't recall me!

"He saw the pyramids, and served with the Dutch Army overseas." She said that with disgust.

I didn't think she was anti-military, or a pacifist, but rather, she found those conversations boring.

He must have remembered me now, as she could no longer get a word in edge-wise. I was still laying next to her, one hand on a breast, the other back to her stomach, and my manhood still buried deep inside her. I felt drained, and sleep was pulling at me.

He seemed to go on talking longer than he masturbated, maybe long than I had sex with his girlfriend? When he finally stopped for a breath she slipped in a fast sentence.

"I'm going to meet him for dinner. He's in banking. I'm considering changing majors, to accounting from poli-sci." She said the words quickly and probably over his own rant.

I almost yelled out, I wasn't a fan of the program; it left graduates with a degree that didn't have a demand. She sensed this, and elbowed me again.

He must have consented, but it didn't matter, I had my man sausage inside her already; dinner wouldn't change that. I lost interest, and gave into slumber. She said her good-byes, and pulled out the towel under us, I didn't recall a fresh one being inserted, but I was half asleep before, so wouldn't have noticed.

We were both out in moments, she still in my arms, and I still penetrating her with a quickly fading erection. This time I dreamt of nothing, and when her phone rang again I was much less startled. She said yes several times and then climbed out of bed.

"I've been asked to be the lifeguard for the 'swim for Jesus'." She said.

My eyes were closed, and groaned out a response. "How long will you be? I don't mind waiting."

"About an hour or two, it's here on campus." She said, now fully dressed.

She gave me a kiss, and departed. I was exhausted from the sex, and my poor sleep the night before. I spotted a pink sleep mask on her night stand, with 'Princess' written on it. I grabbed it and put it on. I sleep best when the sun can't reach my eyes.

In moments I was back asleep, this time I dreamt about all the sex I had with Chelsea, it all morphed into one continuous session. I was awakened by the sound of the door opening, and foot steps.

I called out. "Take your clothes off and join me in the bed, I'm naked."

She seemed to have stopped to digest this, that or I feel asleep again. I did however hear the clothes coming off, and landing on the floor.

Soon she was naked in the bed, freezing cold. It was at this moment that I sensed that something was amiss. As I wrapped my hands around her, she felt shorter, and the curves much different. Her hair was different as well, and when I tried to snuggle my face in the back of her neck, I was assaulted by a tangle of hair. I definitely knew I had someone new in the bed when I didn't smell the chlorine!

Most men would have pulled off their sleep mask and taken a look at their new partner, but I am not one to step back when opportunity knocks.

"You're so quiet my dear." I said as I moved the tangle of hair to kiss her neck. "I like that."

She tried to nod her head in a yes, and succeeded in head butting me. A true novice at deception I figured.

"I'll warm you up. You just go to sleep my dear." I said as I caressed her body.

She lacked the curves of Chelsea, but was no less impressive; I cupped a breast, which was a full cup size smaller. I found that the nipple didn't protrude, it was an inverted nipple. She suppressed a gasp at my touch.

For those of you who have not experienced an inverted nipple, let me tell you how amazingly different they are. They resemble a normal nipple, however when they become erect, they move inwards. A true treasure to the man who finds them.

I moved my free hand up, in a deja vu of earlier in the morning with another woman. She gasped again at my double handed touch.

I am not one for just groping; she climbed into my spider's web, so it was time for me to prey upon her. I slid my hand down the middle of her slowly warming body, between her breasts, and circling her belly button.

I continued my descent until I reached her vagina. I could tell it had been a while for her, the stubble was quite long.

"I wonder what colour those hairs are?" I said to myself as I rubbed them.

She purred in delight, and I could feel the goose bumps all over her body as my fingers descended lower. My middle finger parted her labia, and quickly found her clitoris, which was very dry.

"Moisten this for me my dear." I said as I pushed my finger into her mouth.

She tried to resist; perhaps she didn't like the taste of herself, or maybe had never done it before. Regardless, I persisted and got my way. She tried her hardest to treat it like a penis, with little success.

My penis had grown during this time; her chilly ass cheeks could not slow its growth. When she bit my finger for the second time, my penis began to question a possible future with her performing fellatio.

I took my wet and bruised finger, and placed it back on her clitoris, making small circles. She cooed in delight as I brought her closer to orgasmic bliss.

When she did cum, it wasn't a gush of fluid like Chelsea, but more of a traditional orgasm. She shook and shuddered so hard that my hand came free, when I tried to replace it, she squirmed greatly. I assumed that she was ultra sensitive, and didn't try again.

I assumed that it was time for the next step; I took all my fingers, and tried to get her to lick them. She kept her mouth tightly shut this time.

"Spit in my hand, I need a lubricant." I asked.

She wordlessly did as I requested, and I took my cupped hand filled with saliva, and rubbed it along my shaft. I discreetly wiped my hand on the far of the bed, as I lined myself up.

I first attempt was a fail; I poked at her anus, and heard a disgusted grunt.

"Just the tip?" I said in jest.

She replied with another disapproving grunt, and I made my second approach. Like a pilot trying to land on an aircraft carrier, I was able to pull it off. With the head in, I commence inserting and withdrawing carefully.

Oddly enough there was no talk of condoms, I did have a vasectomy, but how would she know? Perhaps the girls at this Christian college were all on the pill? Regardless, I pumped away.

Despite having had sex twice already this day, I still had plenty of energy left in me. Most men my age would need blue pills, or hours of rest, I just needed a nap, and a new partner to bring me back to rigidness.

The feeling of déjà vu once again visited me; here I was having soon sex, squeezing breasts. The irony was powerful, and it slowly brought me to a higher state of arousal.

With one hand firmly clamped on a breast, and my fingers trying to turn her inverted nipple into a regular one, my free hand roamed her body. Most women dislike their stomach being touched, but for her the only no-go zone was her clitoris, it was still hyper-sensitive.

I should have put her in a different position, such as doggy, missionary, or one of the exotic positions I learned in the sex-dens of Rotterdam. Truth be told, I was lazy that day, and I didn't even want to remove my sleep mask. I had an idea who my new partner was, but I was in little rush to confirm it.

Our hump, and bump session went on for some time, each time she came, she would shudder, and shake, her nails would jam into my hand, or my hip. I couldn't move an inch until she settled down.

I came very close to cumming several times, but each time, she would orgasm first, and I would have to start again. I was unsure of how to proceed, pound my way through her orgasm, or try and do it in such a way that I could cum, and she wouldn't?

I tried the second option without success, if I changed my pace, she would find new joy in it, just as I was, and would beat me to the finish line time after time. Being stuck in orgasmic limbo was both unnatural and frustrating for me. I had to do something.

I decided to try powering through her orgasm, I moved one hand from her breast, and placed in on her hip in anticipation. I slowly picked up speed, moving in and out, racing towards a finish we could both enjoy.

I could feel the first twinge of my impeding explosion, and I could detect the subtle hints of hers as well. I picked up the pace of my movements, and her moans increased in volume.

"Ooooohhhh!!!!" She cried out, as she achieved her orgasm, I planned on following it up with my own in a moment.

I could feel the pressure growing inside myself, her contractions began to set me off, and I redoubled my efforts. As she was crying out, I kept going she didn't try to fight me, or suggest that I stop; she must have sensed that it was my time.

"Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!" I screamed into her ear, apparently I was a pirate after all.

Her nails dug deep into my thigh, and I could feel my skin breaking as she shuddered into another orgasm with me. If she were an earthquake, there would be nothing but rubble left behind.

As her movements subsided, I used the last of my energy to pull the blanket over us, and hold her in my arms.

Yawning I spoke, "Let's take a nap, I'm exhausted."

Grunting an affirmative, she snuggled closer to me, and we drifted off to sleep. I still wore the princess sleep mask, and like my previous encounter we lay side-by-side, with me still penetrating her.

My final thought before the fog of sleep over took me, was how all I had done that day was have sex and sleep.

Much later I heard the sound of the door opening, followed by foot falls, a gasp, and then silence. I could smell the chlorine as I lifted up my sleep mask, and saw Chelsea standing over us. I was still inside her friend, and we were locked fingers mixed with fingers, hands on hands, laying in the bed.

"Hello." I said to her as her face went from white to red.