Freudian Slip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually I sleep in the nude, but showing up to my mom's bed naked probably wouldn't have gone over well, so I came in there, cognac in hand, wearing a pair of red boxers and a white cotton t-shirt. When I got into her room she was still in the bathroom so I climbed into her bed, got under the covers, poured a couple crystal glasses full of cognac, placed hers on the nightstand by her side of the bed, and sipped on mine. A few minutes later, mom came out of the bathroom. She was wearing only a long navy blue t-shirt.

"I see you bring gifts." She said, climbing into bed, getting under the covers, and helping herself to her tall glass of cognac.

"What sort of guest doesn't bring gifts?" I replied, reaching my arm around her, as she snuggled up next to me.

"Pass the remote over here. I think I already put a DVD in earlier." She said, her voice sounding kind of slurred. I think the wine from dinner and cognac she'd just downed were getting to her.

"I don't know where the remote is, mom. I just got here."

"It's on the nightstand by your side of the bed. Don't you see it?"

I looked over and didn't see it.

"No, it's not there. It's not on that nightstand."

"Then where is it? You did something to it, didn't you?" I could tell my mom was actually really wasted now by the way she accused me. I don't think I'd ever seen her so fucked up.

She started laughing and poking me in the chest, playfully.

"What did you do with that remote?!"

"Nothing! I swear!" I started laughing back at her.

"You're gonna give me that remote, mister!"

She then grabbed both my arms and attempted to wrestle them down. I'm not sure exactly what she was trying but I was never one to shy away from a good tussle and wasn't about to start now. So I quickly broke my arms free from her hands, secured both of her arms with my hands, and pinned her arms down behind her head and rolled over on top of her. Next thing I knew I was pancaking her, my lower body nestled between her open legs, my face inches from hers.

"What do you think you're doing?" I taunted and repeatedly asked her, laughing.

"I don't know..." She said, playfully.

She started squirming and then bucking up her pelvis repeatedly to try to throw me off, but it was to no avail. I was too big and heavy for that. During the course of her movements, her shirt rode up, and I quickly discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Pretty soon, as she was lifting up her pelvis to try to throw me off, her naked crotch began to rub against my crotch, which at this point was still covered by my boxers. But the heat of her pussy, the scent of her perfume, and how erotic it was that I was lying flat on top of her, wrestling around with her, started to give me an erection, and since I was wearing a pair of boxers with a slit in the front, there was really no place for my manhood to go but out.

And so it did. And right when it popped out she pushed herself up at me, and her naked pussy, all warm and wet, brushed my stiff cock directly. Her exposed pussy even caught the tip of my penis inside her moist opening for a split second. As soon as the contact occurred, we both felt it. It was certainly beyond a reasonable doubt what had just happened.

"Oooh..." Mom moaned. We'd been making steady eye contact and laughing the whole time while we wrestled, but as soon as that below the belt contact took place, her smile disappeared and she went dead silent.

She turned her head away, stopped bucking, and just lay there flat on her back. I figured at this point I'd be totally stupid not to make a move. Things had been building up for months to this point, with all the flirting, cuddling, hugging, stolen looks, etc. Now, here we were, half-naked in bed together, my hard cock just centimeters away from her naked pussy. The alcohol had definitely gotten to me, too, and I honestly didn't care anymore if she was my mom. At this moment in time I merely saw her as a beautiful woman and all I could think about was having passionate sex with her. I figured it was now or never. Who knows if I'd ever get this close or have this chance again...

So I leaned my face down to hers, let her arms free, and kissed her on the cheek. As I leaned in, my cock drew closer to her pussy, the tip of it touching at her outer lips. I could feel her pussy's warmth pulsating.

"No... We... Shouldn't be doing this..." Mom muttered. Her face looked all reddish and flush and she had sort of a half-shocked, half-aroused expression.

"Mom... Please..." I pushed my cock in closer, and was now penetrating her outer pussy lips.

"Ooow, nooo, stop that..." She whimpered and placed her hands on my muscular shoulders, tenderly stroking them in circular motions.

"Please... Please let me, mom. I need it... I need you..." I whispered into her ear. And with that, I pushed my cock all the way into her wet, hot pussy and began sliding it in and out of her slowly, in passionate, loving stokes. She was incredibly tight, maybe tighter than anyone I'd been with. It must've have been years since dad, or anyone, had fucked her.

"Ooooh... Noooooo... We shouldn't..." She kept moaning and muttering as I picked up the pace slightly, though I still wanted to savor it, and didn't go too fast. I didn't want to come too quick, and plus, this was my own mom, the woman I loved more than any other in the world. I wasn't going to wildly porn star fuck her. This gentle love making is what I always imagined it being like with her.

"Mom, I love you. I love you. You're so beautiful..." I said to her while I kissed her neck. Then I lifted up her shirt, pulled it over her head and off her, and I licked, sucked, and played with her large, juicy breasts. It felt so incredible to be sucking on the same tits that I'd sucked as a baby. And to be fucking the same pussy I came out of too.

"Oh I love you... Oh but God, but please..." She was babbling and talking gibberish now. And she still wasn't able to make eye contact with me. During the whole time, ever since that initial cock to pussy contact, she'd never been able to look at me. That was until I started to come.

"I'm gonna come... Ohh..." I murmured and then shot what seemed like shot after shot of cum into her pussy. This was actually my first time having sex without a condom. It felt so much better in general, but it was especially better to be shooting my load up into something instead of just a piece of rubber.

"Ahhh!!" Mom shuddered and screamed as my cum shot into her. I think she came herself because she convulsed and trembled and then looked me straight in the eyes, with that same half-petrified, half-aroused look, and she raised up her face to mine and French-kissed me, deeply, and fervently for about a minute. It was probably the best kiss I ever had. And the sex we'd just had would definitely rank in the superlative category as well.

After we finished kissing, I pulled out and lay down next to her. She immediately started to cry.

I didn't really know what to say. This was part of what I worried about, what would happen if we took it this far. Truth is, I felt guilty and ashamed about it too, much more guilty than I ever felt about masturbating to her. Seeing her cry made me tear up a little also.

"I love you, mom." I whispered to her.

"I love you, too." She whispered back. She kissed me on the lips, cuddled up to me, and stopped crying. We laid together in bed in total silence for what seemed like hours before we went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to find her gone. I stumbled out of bed, my head spinning from the booze and festivities of the previous night. I walked into the kitchen and saw mom in there in her bathrobe, making bacon and eggs.

Neither of us knew what to say, so we both kind of nodded hello to each other. I sat down at the table and looked out the window. It was pouring rain. Probably no walks or outdoor stuff today, I thought to myself.

"Looks like it's going to be a rainy day. Guess we'll have to stay in." I said, cutting through the awkward silence.

"I'm sure we'll figure out something to do." Mom responded with a sudden smile.

"Seen any good movies lately?" I asked. We both started laughing.

"I never could find that damn remote!" Mom replied and pointed at me.

She then got a more serious look on her face.

"Listen, what happened last night... I... I don't..."

"Mom, it's cool. I wanted to. I have for a long time. You're an amazing woman, a real woman. You're nothing like the immature college girls I've been with. Besides, recently I've kind of felt like you've been, like, my girlfriend anyway. And I want you to be my girlfriend. I don't care how weird it is. I want to do this. I want to date you."

"I... have to confess that I feel the same way. Ever since you came back to the house, it's just... You've changed. You've become such a handsome and sweet young man. It's been so nice with you, having you around, getting so much attention from you. Your father and I, well, I think you know... But I just don't... I don't think we should do... What we did last night... It's not... I don't know... That was the first time I've cheated on him. He'd be so devastated if he found out about what we did. I can't help but feel so awful about the whole thing, for so many reasons..."

"So do I. I feel guilty and weird too. But so what? I don't care anymore. I'm sick of hiding my feelings for you. Dad never has to find out. No one does. It's no one else's business but ours what we do. And we don't have to do anything you don't want, either. We can take it slow. I just like... being with you. I don't want to lose that."

"Aww, I like being with you too. Things with you have been so wonderful recently. And, this is embarrassing to admit, but I have to say the night we went out to that restaurant a couple weeks ago was the best time I've had in years. And when we said goodnight, I secretly hoped that you'd kiss me."

"Really?"

"Really. I might have let you do more than that too. Those drinks and that slow dancing had me wound up. It was a magical night."

"That it was. I had a great time as well. And I wanted to kiss you, too, mom. I wish I'd known..."

"I guess it's not an easy thing to talk about. For either of us."

"I know, mom. But I feel a lot better now that we did."

"So do I..."

I then walked over to her, gave her a big hug, held her in my arms and looked her straight in the face.

"Look, mom, let's take things day by day. One step at a time."

"That... That sounds good. But don't expect to go all the way with me all the time. I'm not usually as much of a slut as I was last night. If you want to date me, you'll have to work for it."

"I will work for it. You're worth it."

"Oh you, such a sweet young man. Your mother must have raised you right."

"She did. She definitely did."

"Now sit down and eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

"Okay, mom."

I leaned in towards her to give her a quick kiss on the lips. To my surprise, she kissed me back and even slipped in a little tongue.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll figure out a few things to do today." She said as we broke apart and I sat back down at the table.

"I'm sure we will." I replied.

12