Freya

Story Info
A magical book inherited filled with spells.
2.6k words
3.94
39.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother had just died. She was my only surviving relative and she left only two things to me: about $200,000 and a book.

After collecting these things I back home where I met my roommate, Freya. She became my roommate about a year ago from England, and we got really close, but she was gay so nothing ever happened between us. She and I shared the house and it was already paid for, so a roommate made it less lonely according to her.

Freya was a short 5'6", dyed red hair, busty with a 34C and not very skinny, a bit of a loner and wore kinda sexy glasses, but once again, she was gay. I was a 6'2" black haired loser who no-one even noticed unless they had to. I was pale from spending so much time inside, Freya and I equally pale.

"Sam, I heard about your mum." She started by giving me a hug.

"Believe me, we weren't that close, she left me money and a crappy old book, she gave the rest to charities." I sulked to my laptop.

"Still, she was your mum for 20 years, that's got to count for something!!" She nagged "At least let me buy food and we could spend time together."

Not one to pass up free food, I joined Freya, we watched TV, ending up just falling asleep.

The next morning, Freya was flipping through my new book. "Sam, this is entirely nonsense!! Here, read!!"

I grabbed the book, Freya joining me on the couch, and everything made perfect sense. "I don't know what you're talking about, this here says 'opposing gender' and then a bunch of random letters."

"Hang on," she peered at the book "Fucking magic, you understand it and I don't. Say the letters." I did then suddenly my body cracked into position, in my chest 2 growths filled my lose fitting shirt and my stomach felt like it was being churned as my cock and balls felt like they were getting sucked in.

Freya stared at me in disbelief. "I was joking about magic." She whispered.

"Wha-" my voice was higher in pitch, I looked at my hands and they were slimmer and more feminine. Looking down I saw breasts, my view shrouded by long purple hair. My hands launched to inside my jeans and boxers where I found that my dick had been replaced by a sensitive, wet pussy.

"Damn you're hot!!" Freya yelled at me. "Give me a spin!!" I stood up and spun in a small circle. She grabbed my waist, stood up and kissed me passionately. She whipped off my shirt and exposed a well toned and sexy stomach and 2 full and firm tits.

"Woah, stop!" I couldn't believe I was refusing sex "We need to figure out what's going on!" Freya stopped fondling and kissing me.

"Look at yourself, Sam, you're so fucking hot!" We raced to a mirror where I was greeted by a half naked purple haired woman, one of the sexiest I have ever seen, skinny, brown nipples, 34D firm tits, pale skin, thin arms, around 5'2" and full red lips. "Hey, do you think there's a spell to make me skinny like you?"

We raced back to the book and I put my shirt back on. "Yeah, 'perfection of form' is probably it." I imagined the spell on Freya and spoke those words, next I knew, Freya was skinny and all her spots and blemishes had disappeared. We got a smaller mirror and Freya observed all of her new features, or lack thereof.

"Hey, you still attracted to women?" Freya said, sipping on some tea.

"Well I think the gender changing spell kinda changed that."

"Is there a spell to change your sexuality?!"

"You sound far too excited." I looked into it, and it was there. I quickly said the words and just by the look of this beautiful red haired woman in front of me I was wet.

"So?" At that I leapt on top of her, kissing her neck and lips, tongue slipping through, Freya and I swapping saliva.

"Ok, wow, this is definitely a fantasy!" Freya gasped out. She and I slowly peeled off our clothes, leaving underwear. We kissed passionately, I was a virgin at that point and now, the first time I see a woman naked it's me.

Freya took my boxers and saw that the magic had taken all hair off me, leaving me with a completely clean pussy. Freya buried her head in my legs, her tongue dancing first on my tight, unused lips, then shoving it into my newly formed pussy. Crying out in pleasure I felt my approaching orgasm.

A finger entered my soaking vagina, and another played with my clit as Freya moved upward and put my breast into her mouth and nibbled on my erect nipple. "Oh my GOD!!" I climaxed, my juices spilling out onto the couch, squirting all over her hand.

"Oh my god, my cum is everywhere!!" I looked at Freya's hand, it was covered with my creamy pussy. She lifted it up to my mouth and I sucked it all up.

"That's some great pussy!! Please stay a woman so this can keep going! Please, Sam!" Freya begged me.

"Only if you let me make you straight for one time 'go' and I'll be a girl for a day." I stuck out my hand for it to be shook

"Fine, sex in exchange for one day!" We shook. I quickly changed back to a guy and made Freya straight and almost instantly we ran up to my bedroom to get condoms.

She got out of her bra and underwear, forced a condom on and jumped on my 8" cock. "Fuck me!!" She kissed me, shoving tongue into my throat. Freya bounced on my cock, feeding her tits into my mouth.

We swiftly moved into a missionary position with her on top then she propped herself onto her knees upright. I grabbed her waist and humped up into her and in about an hour, she was on all fours cumming for the 3rd time as I came into the condom for the first.

Freya turned and kissed me with enough passion to make anyone believe we were in love. We got the spell book again and I made myself a woman and made Freya gay again. I never made myself gay so guys were now my orientation.

I looked in my drawers for something that would fit my new female body then I found them full of bras, panties, tiny jean shorts, and shirts with more than enough cleavage room. I got dressed and found that Freya had discovered the same thing, clothes fit her skinnier size. All of my photos had changed, my credit card had even changed from Samuel to Samantha!

"Hey, I found this spell, 'lust' I think it makes people lust after you. I'm definitely not trying it." I began. "We could do 'see without knowing' which is obviously perv vision. "

"Try it!!"I used it and she instantly froze. I looked around and even a fly in the air had stopped moving. Time had stopped. I walked over to Freya, reached up her skirt and pulled off her panties, then took off her tank-top, took her bra then put the top back on. I said the strange words again then she started moving again.

"Holy crap, where's my underwear!?" I lifted up my right hand, in which I held her bra and panties. "How the fuck?" I gave them to her. She put on the bra but left her panties on her couch.

"The spell freezes time. I'm going to remember it so I can do stuff. So we going anywhere today?"

"Yeah, I'm taking you on a date!" We lived in California on the outskirts of Los Angeles so it was easy for us to go out, we just didn't. "We're going to go to a cinema, sound good, Sam? Oh, and make yourself lesbian again, it's difficult to date someone who doesn't even like women."

We quickly got changed into date clothes, I wore a simple black dress which showed off my tits and ass and with lacy black underwear. I turned lesbian and got really wet when I saw Freya in a red dress which matched her dyed red hair.

We drove to the cinema and saw a dumb rom-com during which, Freya put her hand up my dress and moved my panties out the way to finger me, I decided to return the favour by sticking my fingers under her skirt and finding no panties, I went on finger fucking her. Thankfully the cinema was pretty much empty.

We had both cum by the time the movie had finished, Freya keeping me quiet by kissing me every time she did something particularly hot. We cleaned ourselves up and then Freya drove us to a club.

The bouncer let us in no problem because he thought we were hot, I realised that would never happen as a guy.

We danced until a tall, muscular guy walked up to me and tried to dance with me. I told him I was on a date with Freya, but he didn't believe me until I grabbed her and kissed her, tongues fighting for control over the other's. Freya pinned me against a wall and just kissed me for about 5 minutes. Due to our height difference of 4" I had to crane my neck up to even reach her lips.

We went and I froze time to steal some beers and even after us just making out in the middle of a club, 2 separate guys tried to sleep with me and Freya by buying us girly drinks.

An hour later we left and got pizza, talking about how awkward, but hot that kiss was. We went home and could hardly keep our hands off each other.

Her bedroom was where we stripped and made out for a good 20 minutes, naked and in each other's arms. Freya began by running her fingers up and down my pussy lips, teasing my clit, while I fondled her tit, squeezing and rolling in my fingers her brown nipple.

After a while I was on top, my head in between her legs while she buried her head in mine in a 69. It took 40 minutes for Freya and I to squirt into each other's mouths. She spooned me and we slept together.

------

I woke up the next morning to Freya staring at me, smiling sweetly. "Morning beautiful." She kissed me. "We really went at it last night, it was 1 am when we finally went to sleep."

"Wow! Though it was great sex." I commented.

"Agreed." She kissed me again. "Hey, how about we turn me into a guy, we've not done that yet!"

I got up and put on my lacy bra and panties and went down while Freya put on her blue bra and searched for her panties.

I found the book and her panties and went back upstairs and found Freya on her knees, her head on the floor, looking under her bed. Her pussy was very obvious and looked so wet. I got on my knees and stuck my index and middle fingers into her pussy. Freya gasped and got up and fell onto her bed.

I threw her panties at her and got out the book. "Ok, first I'm going straight." I said those words and instantly stopped wanting to stick my tongue into Freya's pussy.

"Then..." I read out those words then in front of my eyes Freya's cleavage sank in. Taking off the bra, Freya found she was getting wider and broad shouldered as her limbs became wider and muscular. Her face became more chiseled and stubble appeared. Finally a penis emerged out of her pussy followed by a pair of testicles which covered the slit entirely. Weirdly hairless.

I next decided to cast a lust spell on her then I looked Freya up and down then kissed her, throwing wet tongue into her new mouth. "I've never been attracted to anyone more!!" I pulled her down onto the bed on top of me. I took a quick peek down and found a 10" cock pointing at my virginal entrance. "Fuck me!!"

"No condom!?" This new guy's voice was so sexy, the English accent helping.

"Don't you dare!" Freya entered me, only her head went in and it already felt like too much. The dick went on, further and deeper inside of me than anything else had ever been. She wasn't even the entire way in when she hit my cervix. She then thrust then entered my uterus. Painful at first, but I nearly came the moment it happened.

Freya pulled out then thrust back in again, humping me. I whimpered in pleasure as this never before seen guy fucked me for the first time.

In about 20 minutes I was nearly unconscious from cumming so many times in short succession while Freya humped me from behind. Another orgasm approached as I rubbed my clit, then, without warning, Freya came deep in my womb. The feeling of being filled with this hot, sticky seed was so erotic that I squirted all over her and passed out.

------

I woke up to a guy naked next to me with a half - mast erection covered with both male and female cum. I leaned over and put it in my mouth, tasting both sweet cum and my own feminine juice.

"Good to see you were only out for a minute. Mind changing me back?" I remembered the words and said them, the cock disappeared from my grip and a pair of 34C tits fell onto my head.

"Losing my virginity to my roommate went a different way to what I expected," I remarked. Freya went to kiss me and I backed away. I said the spell for changing sexuality then I kissed her passionately. "I found a spell earlier: 'understanding and casting,' I think it'll let you cast the spells as well."

"Ok, try it!" I obeyed then Freya picked up the book and said "Why haven't you used 'lactation,' 'over-arouse' and 'enlarger' yet!?" And she cast all on me, leaving me with heavy watermelon sized breasts which leaked a white fluid and a very wet pussy. Freya put her mouth over my nipple and suckled on my milk making me even more horny. My new tits weighed me down so I just lay down.

"Then there's 'fertility' and 'f-phallus?!'" She cast the first on me then the second on her, giving her the 10" cock and keeping her with her body. She shoved the dick into me. "Tell me why!" She humped me and I kept quiet. "I'll make you pregnant if you don't tell me!"

I was too turned on to even hear her, and with her humping me I was close to climax. About 5 minutes of questioning then both she and I came, Freya cumming into my very fertile womb.

------

I woke to all the spells gone except three: me being a woman, me being gay and Freya being hot, enjoying it. She quickly apologised for making me pregnant and offered 2 options, keep it, or use a spell to kill it.

I kept it, we quickly got married and called called our girl Tessa and we used the spell book when she got older to turn her into whatever she wanted, which happened to be a busty, sliver haired babe, but knowing that's what I became, we were ok with it. An abrupt ending is the best one to fit here, so.

The End