Freyja Inc. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is a Versace dear, it retails for $25,000." Trish flippantly announced.

"My god, how can anyone afford such a thing?" Shea shockingly said.

"Wait what is this going to cost me? Last time I wore a dress worth $8,000 and you made me masturbate in from of you for bringing it back late." Shea sternly stated.

"Well now that you brought that up, I had a little something in mind." Trish mentioned with a wicked grin.

"I have something in my satchel that you will need to use. It won't hurt and once you're done we can move on to the payment for the use of the dress. Remember this is my job on the line here." Trish said.

Reaching into the bag Trish pulled out a little black box. It was smaller than the size of a Kleenex box. Opening it she gave Shea a pair of electric shears.

"Here's what we're going to do. First we're going to your bathroom and strip you out of those clothes, then I am going to watch you use these clippers to trim down that tuft of red hair you have between your legs. I love the way it looks but honey it is not the Eighties anymore. Elegant women don't keep that much hair down there. The guard is set to a quarter of an inch. After we clear the scenery we will come back out here and play a little."

Shea was mortified, what had she gotten her self into.

"If that is a problem then I could just take everything back and we can call the whole thing off." Trish said.

"No! I have to have the dress or everything is lost." Shea stated. Taking a deep breath Shea stood up and started walking back to her bathroom. Once inside she quickly removed her clothes as Trish instructed. Turning to Trish Shea held out her hand as Trish placed the clippers in her palm. "How do you want me to do this?"

"You just have a seat there on the edge of the tub and I will sit here on the toilet so I can get a good view." Trish instructed.

Sitting on the cold rim of the tub Shea looked down at her fluffy bush. It was thick on top but clear along the sides in the crease of her legs. In this position there wasn't a lot of room in there so when Trish sat down next to her Shea had to move her legs wider apart to allow Trish's legs room off the end of the toilet. Turning on the clippers Shea began to slowly cut down the length of her pubic hair. As she lopped off chunks of hair her pussy was becoming more and more visible to her and Trish. Once the main portion of her bush had been cut away Trish marveled at how beautiful Shea's little pussy looked. She commented on how delicate her lips appeared and how large her clit was even without being aroused.

Shea took a closer inspection of her new look and really thought it was much better. She was amazed at how feminine he pussy looked being exposed as much as it was. Trish leaned in a little closer and said, "That is one beautiful pussy you have there."

Shea blushed at the comment and then nervously thanked her. Trish responded, "If I may, would you allow me to make a few minor adjustments to the trim. I think there are a few places that need a little more attention."

Shea wasn't sure about this but handed Trish the clippers. Removing the guard Trish repositioned her self on the floor squatting in her skirt between Shea's legs. As she squatted down Trish's skirt rode up her thigh almost to her waist. From her angle Shea could see Trish's sheer panties. She could make out the outline of the heart above her pussy and noticed that the area below her clit was even more transparent. Shea could make out her lips tightly packed behind the fabric. Apparently the moisture seeping from her pussy made them completely see through.

Placing one hand on Shea's thigh Trish started to trim back the edges of her bush. The warmth from her hand sent tingles all over Shea's naked body. Her heart started to race and her breathing became faster. Finishing with one side and starting on the other Shea felt Trish move a little to get a better angle. When she did Trish's leg rested against Shea's and the feel of her soft skin touching hers began to work on her mind. Shea had flashes of erotic images going through her head. All of the sexual encounters she had ever experienced rushed through her mind in seconds. Shea started to feel her body betray her. A warm flush feeling was building between her legs, a firmness in her nipples was becoming more obvious and her breathing was now harder to control.

Trish finished trimming both sides leaving a strip about one and a half inches wide running up her mound. Blowing softly on Shea's mound to remove the clippings triggered a small quake deep inside Shea. She could feel her juices start to leak out from her pussy.

"That looks pretty good if I do say so myself." Trish spoke up. "I still think we need to do a little more though."

Shea looked down at her new due, "What do you mean?"

"Well you see the fuzzy little sides to your pussy. It makes it look like you have a hairy little clam down here." Trish said. "I'll fix it for you."

Readjusting her stance Trish hiked up her skirt over her hips so she could squat a little lower. Doing so allowed her legs to part even more. Shea could see Trish's soaking pussy completely now through her panties. She could smell her musk rising up into her nostrils causing her to be light headed. Trish placed her left palm on top of Shea's mound turning her finger down towards her lips. Trish genteelly placed her pinky finger along the side of her now damp pussy and slowly slid it over separating her outer labia from her inner lips. The touch of her soft hand burned deep into Shea's stomach. An ach came over her like no other. She was lost to the feeling rushing though her body. Something was driving her crazy and she knew it had to be the bewitching touch of this woman.

Carefully Trish trimmed the wisps of hair away from Shea's pussy. Completing the left side she repeated the same action to the right using her index finger. Shea's hands were firmly gripping the rim of the tub, her knuckles white from the pressure she applied. Her insides were jumping with every little touch as Trish continued to manicure her pleasure zone. Once the sides were finished Trish moved her hand down from Shea's mound, placing two fingers over her clit Trish gingerly trimmed away the bottom of the strip leaving a line of bare flesh between her entire female anatomy and the once thick shroud that covered it.

With Trish's fingers firmly pressing down on her clit Shea trembled. Her legs quivered as her toes went numb; she just had a small orgasm. Shea was lost to the feeling and didn't realize what was happening until it was too late; she just cam at the touch of another woman. Sitting there recovering from the moment mixed with the shame that raced through her mind after the fact, Shea didn't notice Trish stand up and move to the sink. Seconds later she felt a warm sensation between her legs. Trish had returned to her position with a warm wash cloth. Gentle but firm Trish bathed Shea's pussy with the cloth clearing all of the little clippings that remained.

Stepping back Trish admired her work. "Now that is the way a beautiful woman should look, clean and fresh with a little color to accent the goodies."

Shea finally broke from her daze and looked at Trish's handy work. It was glorious, her pussy looked so inviting yet classy. Without much struggle she was now able to see her hooded clit and the delicate lips peeking out. The flesh around her pussy was smooth and clear of obstruction. She could make out the coloration of the flesh as it radiated a nice flush red look. Shea knew that it was a color of passion and women only turned that way when they were excited. At that moment Shea never felt sexier than she did right then. Why had she hidden her self all these years? Was it because of her up bringing or was it just because she was not very worldly in these matters? What ever it was she was free now and resolved her self to remain that way.

Trish helped Shea to her feet and walked her back into the living room. Shea was in an arousal daze; she understood what was happening but felt unable to stop her self. As they walked back into the front room Shea just knew she was about to be deflowered by a woman. She kept telling her self, "I'm not a lesbian. I'm not a lesbian." Shea however was so turned on by Trish's touch that she knew she would willingly give in to anything Trish suggested.

Seating Shea on the couch Trish plopped down in the oversized chair and looked over at the sultry beauty not more then five feet away. "OK now that we have you properly groomed it is time for some fun."

Trish stood up and slowly seductively started to remove her clothes. First the blouse revealing her sheer bra that matched her panties, Shea could see her pink nipples straining to get free from behind the fabric. Then slowly Trish wiggled out of her skirt making sure to turn around presenting her ass towards Shea as she bent over to step out of it. Shea watched as Trish's ass protruded upwards as she bent over. The panties she had on left nothing to the imagination. The crotch was soaked and transparent while the string splitting her cheeks was so thin Shea could see Trish's little pucker on both sides of it.

Trish continued to strip for Shea; teasingly she removed her bra only allowing her breast to spring free after she had completely unhooking its clasps. Again Trish turned just as she started to lower her panties clearing what little obstruction Shea's view had of her pussy as she bent all the way foreword until her hands were down around her ankles.

Once standing fully erect Trish brought her panties to her nose and took a deep breath inhaling the scent of her nectar. Smiling at her own fragrance Trish asked Shea if she had ever smelt the scent of a woman's arousal before. Shea replied with a shake of her head.

Cat like Trish moved over to Shea and offered up her panties for her to smell. Shea didn't know what to do at first but in her state she couldn't help but to sniff. The aroma was intoxicating. A musky smell with a sweet lingering after thought. Shea was drawn deeper and deeper into her own trance of sexual desire as she drew in another deeper breath. Shea was dangerously getting closer to the one thing she didn't want. Her inhibitions were falling faster than she ever could have imagined. If Trish asked to take her now she would easily have given in.

Trish on the other hand was still in control of her desires. She had promised not to do anything Shea would regret later and she was going to stick to it. Trish's desire for Shea was definitely there, she fantasized about seducing her all day long but if she really wanted it to go well with Shea she needed to be trusted.

Taking a seat at the other end of the couch Trish reached into her bag and brought out two little boxes with a dial on top of them and a wire running out one end down into the bag. "Now dear here's the plan. I have two items for us to use, you get one and I will get the other. You get to chose first so which one do you want?"

Shea looked at the little boxes through her lusty haze. One was pink and the other was shiny silver. Thinking that the pink was a move demure color she selected that one. Trish giggled for a second then pulled out a butterfly sex toy. Handing the control over to Shea she laid the toy in her lap.

"Well I guess I get the silver one then. Aren't you lucky?" With that she pulled out an egg and laid it in Shea's lap keeping the control in her hand.

"Now here is how we play this game. We're going to place these toys were they will do the most good and the other person will control the intensity. We will tell each other a short fantasy as we turn up the heat on the controls. The first one to make the other person cum is the winner or the loser if you think about it." Trish said as she stood up to slip the straps of the butterfly around her legs.

Once she had her toy positioned over her clit she instructed Shea to get hers into place. Shea looking lost just held the egg in her hand not knowing where to put it. Trish chuckled and said, "You don't know what that, do you?"

Shea shook her head and then gave Trish a look that was more of a plea for help. Trish reached over grabbing the egg and slowly started to lick it with her very wet tongue. Shea's eye grew big as she watched Trish's tongue lap at the little toy. Oh the sight of her oral skills stirred something in Shea. Her pussy started to tingle again and there was a mental picture that keep popping up in her mind; Trish's mouth on her pussy. Shea was lost in her over aroused state, she was about to ask Trish to take her right then when Trish spoke up, "There I think it is good and slick. You should be able to slide it right in now."

Shea again gave Trish a lost look not knowing what she meant by slid it in. "Hell girl have you ever played with toys before?" Trish said. Shea again shook her head informing Trish she was new to this.

Trish scooted over close to Shea and told her to lean back. Taking the egg she placed it at the opening to Shea's now obviously soaking wet pussy and just before she pushed it in she looked into Shea's eyes. "Are you ready for this? I promise you will enjoy it more than you ever thought."

Shea stared back into Trish's eyes with a lusty glazed over expression. "I'm ready. Will you please........"

Just as the word please came out of her mouth Trish pushed, forcing Shea's pussy lips to part as the egg opened her hole. The size of the egg was not that large but the intrusion was unexpected but overly anticipated. The feeling of having that egg pushed up into her pussy drove Shea nuts. Her eyes rolled back as her head tipped back. Her jaw dropped allowing a soft moan to come through her lips.

Trish was not doing anything special as she pushed but watching Shea's reaction she knew this was going to be fun.

As Trish pushed slowly the center of the egg was just about to pass into Shea's hungry pussy. Once the center point was in Shea's pussy swallowed the egg on its own. Trish was amazed at how that little pussy sucked the remaining part of the egg in. Looking down all she saw now was the silver wire leading back to her controller.

Taking her place at the other end of the couch Trish watched Shea as she adjusted to the feeling of having the egg inside her. Little did she know Shea's pussy was contracting around that little egg drawing it in deeper and deeper.

Trish was able to get Shea back to a point were she could function as she went over the rules of the game again. When she finished, she instructed Shea to turn on the box she had and turn it to the first level. The butterfly came to life with a low soft vibration directly over her clit. "Ummm, that feels so good. It makes my little clit flutter with joy." She said.

Shea looked over at Trish sitting three feet away, legs spread wide open with a little pink butterfly strapped over her pussy. She looked so excited like a kid in a toy store. The smile on her face was so pleasant and friendly there was no way she could be thought of as controlling or manipulative. Shea thought Trish couldn't be making her do this, deep down maybe she really wanted to be like this and just needed someone to guide her.

Suddenly a jolt of pure pleasure shot through her body. Her arms and legs jerked as it exploded outward from her pussy. Shea's eyes were focused on Trish is face. She could see her lips move but couldn't hear what she was saying. The sensation that erupted deep inside her blocked out everything but the wonderful feeling she was experiencing at that moment.

"Shea, dear, is that OK? Can you feel the vibrations? I need to know if the batteries are still good." Trish said as she turned on the egg. "SHEA!"

Shea finally came too enough to let her know it was on and the feeling was pleasing to her.

"Good. I will start the game. As I tell you the story I will turn up the dial as I see fit. If I finish the story before you cum then it will be your turn. Got it?" Trish said.

Just before she started Trish reached over and tugged on the wire coming out of Shea. Repositioning the egg closer to the front of her pussy, Trish wanted to make sure the subtle vibrations could be felt by the most sensitive nerves in Shea's body. As she started the story Shea hung on the edge of an orgasm she had been wanting ever since Trish finished rubbing her pussy with the wash cloth.

Trish told a story about watching a beautiful woman undress and masturbate in front of her while in a dressing room. She thought it would be a safe starting point because it was an experience they both shared. As she told the story she turned up the dial from 1 to 2 just to make sure she didn't push Shea too far. She didn't want to end this early.

Shea was having a had time staying still during the little story. Her insides were doing back flips and her nipples wanted to explode. She found her self running her hands over her breasts as Trish told her about the fantasy. She was just about to reach her magic moment when Trish so unkindly turned off the vibration inside of her. Shea disappointedly floated back down to a less simulated state.

"It's your turn now." Trish said.

Shea thought for a moment and then started in with a story that she was making up as she went along. The wording was very choppy and clinical. Shea used words like vagina, penis, and intercourse. The story was far from erotic and there was very little turn on for Trish; Shea even forgot to turn on the butterfly as she told the story.

Trish stopped her mid sentence and asked her what she did for a living. Shea replied she worked for a news paper as a reporter. Trish informed her that she would have never guessed that from the way she used words. Trish pointed out that stories are paintings with words; the right word is just as important as the right color. After pointing that out Trish also suggested Shea try a story that is from a real experience, and if she closed her eyes while telling the story she could see the image in her head that she wanted to describe. The original experience may not be that great but it can be painted verbally like a masterpiece.

Shea pondered for a minute then started over. This time she described what she witnessed the night at the Charity Ball in the hotel. She started with simple words but moved into more erotic sexual verbs and nouns as her comfort level increased. The story was becoming more descriptive as Shea relived it in her mind. Remembering to turn on the toy this time Shea actually started to get Trish's juices flowing. Shea her self was rubbing all over her own body as she visually and verbally relived her voyeuristic moment. As the story came to a close Trish was climbing closer to the mountain top of pleasure, Shea was even closer now after telling her own story.

Trish knew her next story would be the one to push Shea over the edge. Her first story and Shea's real story all revolved around the events of the Ball. Trish had an idea for her second story and wanted to see just how far Shea would let it go.

"Well it seems I will have to tell the next story in our game. I want to congratulate you for making it this far. I didn't think you would keep playing after that last story." Trish said with a smirk.

Trish began her story, "The next story is one that really happened so just sit back and relax. Close your eyes if you want and I will guide you down a path of forbidden fruit."

Trish's story was the defrocking of a woman's pubic hair by another woman. She used different names but the story was about the happenings a short time earlier in Shea's bathroom. Trish spoke of the soft tender touch of a woman's hand on another woman's thigh. She eloquently described the feel of a moist warm pussy as fingers rolled over it to allow the shears to maneuver. The soft whisper of her voice mimicked the gentle breeze as she described blowing on a tingling pussy to make sure all of the clippings are removed. The flushness of her own pussy at the time reminded Shea of the warmth she felt when Trish used the damp cloth to clean her.