Freyja Inc. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the mental images and auditory stimulators were working magic on Shea's body. The egg that was now sucked deep inside her was vibrating slowly acting like the core furnace of a smelting plant. The heat it generated was starting to build on top of itself.

Trish was watching Shea very carefully as she told her story, she wanted to make sure not to broach the subject too soon with Shea or she would scare her away forever. When Trish reached the end of the actual event she looked over Shea one more time to get the hint as to where the story needed to go from there.

Shea was in a state of arousal that left her between reality and the here and now. Her body was reacting to its animalistic needs while her mind was fighting itself over whether to give in or deny her self the pleasure she so desperately wanted. Shea's head was tossed back over the arm of the chair, her hands kneading her breast with firm hard squeezes as she alternated tugs on her nipples. Lying back like she was Shea had her legs propped up on the couch with them wide open, her feet actually rested near Trish's own wet horny pussy. From Trish's vantage point she could see Shea's pussy throbbing with desire. The more she spoke of the contact with the imaginary pussy the more Shea's would start to pulse. Trish moved the dial up another notch as she began to continue the story. Shea's hips rose up off the couch slightly as the volume of pleasure increased down in her womb.

Trish was now going to take the next step in seducing Shea. Returning to the story where the real life event ended Trish spoke of the two women moving to the couch. Once there again the lady went to blow gently on the defrock pussy. She spoke of her mouth getting closer to the moist aching pussy. Trish painted a picture of warm breath bathing over the hot little hole with soft wet lips just centimeters from the pulsating clit.

Trish was about to go on when she asked a rhetorical question, "You now what she does next?"

To her surprise Shea answered it with a low sexually charged moan, "She kissed it with her tongue."

Trish was stunned; she didn't think Shea was that close to being open about another woman's touch. Trish didn't waist any time as she moved the story foreword.

Shea was racing to a climax as Trish spoke of the wet kiss on the clit while Shea imagined it was her pussy. Shea couldn't control her body anymore, it longed for that touch and was screaming in her head to allow Trish to devour her if she wanted. Shea rubbed and tugged all over her breast as her pleasure became more than she could handle. Moving one hand down to her crotch she even started to tease her little clit as the vibrations inside her grew even stronger.

Trish was beginning to feel the effects of her own story as she watched Shea writhe around in front o f her with pleasure. Trish was already playing with her nipples while she told the story but when Shea spoke out about having the pussy kissed she immediately moved a hand to her wet little hole to manipulate it as well.

Trish was describing how the woman's tongue was lapping at the open hole of the dripping pussy when Shea lost it. The first wave hit hard causing Shea's body to leap up in the air as a scream of joy echoed through the room. When she landed her hip buried the box controlling Trish's butterfly in the couch. The control moved down between the cushions as the dial moved from 1 to 5.

Trish was punched in the pussy with a vibration so strong she lost her breath. As she recovered she saw Shea slightly calming down from her out burst. Trish was now to the point in her own sexual state that she was losing control of her body as well. The fingering she had been doing for the last few minutes along with the thought of licking Shea's pussy mixed with the overwhelming stimulation the butterfly was giving sent her to the edge. As her orgasm hit Trish's hands contracted; one buried in her pussy curled up to hit the pleasure spot on the roof of her tunnel and the other around the control to the egg lodged deep inside Shea.

The fingers in her pussy found the spot causing an eruption of fluids between her legs as the hand on the control forced the dial to move from 2 where Trish had it to 5.

Shea again leaped of the couch as the egg over stimulated her into a wave of never ending orgasms. It was like a tsunami hit her washing her up on the mountain top not letting her float down. As Shea's orgasms wracked her body her movements forced her foot to jut foreword pinning Trish's hand against the butterfly driving the vibration deeper into her clit. Trish was now vibrating along the pubis bone as her fingers were lodged deeper into her pussy. Trish hit a high so strong she lost her ability to speak or breath. She was thrashing about on the couch just like Shea as both women inadvertently drove each other beyond there pleasure limits until they both collapsed in an orgasmic coma.

Unable to free themselves from their tormentors both women had orgasm after orgasm for the next twenty minutes. Finally Shea's foot moved over releasing Trish's hand from its confines. In a last ditch effort to gain some control Trish ripped the butterfly away from her clit stopping the chain reaction that led to there little predicament. Locating the control in the couch she turned it off. Trish watched as Shea continued to quake on the other end of the couch as another waved slammed her body against the pleasure rocks. She thought she should help her and turn off the control but then decided to let her suffer the pleasure as long as she cloud.

Trish looked at the clock on the other side of the room and noticed it was close to mid-night. She needed to get home soon so she gather up her close and dressed quickly. Trish thought she would leave Shea on the couch with the egg on high so she could be tortured with orgasm after orgasm.

Trish was about to walk out the door when she decided to leave Shea a note. "Honey I hope you enjoyed the game, I know I did. Please keep the egg as a gift. When you use it think of me. I will always think of you when I use the butterfly. I will be in the store Saturday morning so please bring the dress by before we open at eleven. I look foreword to seeing you soon." Trish signed the letter and put her cell number on it just in case. As she walked over to the coffee table in front of Shea to put the letter down she thought she would steal a kiss before she left.

Leaning in she pressed her lips softly to Shea's, as she held her kiss Shea's lips parted. Trish instinctively slipped her tongue between her lips finding Shea's. To her surprise Shea kissed back with a passion that only lovers would have. Trish felt a warming in her heart at the thought Shea may be her lover. It was still too early to tell but she thought Shea may be warming up to the idea of really being with another woman, and just maybe her.

The morning light was glaring through the window onto Shea's face. She opened her eyes slightly as the glare painfully reminded her it was time to get up. Blocking the light she opened her eyes more taking in the visual details of her location. She was on the couch in her living room. Propping up on her elbows Shea was made aware of her state of undress. She must have past out during the game last night, she was still naked. Shea looked around quickly for Trish but she wasn't there. Shea found the note on the table and read it. Shea read the part about the egg and then realized it was still buried deep inside her. Somewhat disgusted with her self for getting so carried away last night Shea quickly reached down and pulled on the wire. The egg came sliding out with a little pop at the end. Shea was amazed at how wet it still was. She realized at that moment how sore her stomach was. I t felt like she had been doing sit ups all night long. As she found the other end of the wire Shea observed the control was still set on 5.

Shea thought for a moment then realized that wicked little minx Trish left her here on the couch in an orgasmic coma with this thing on all night long. The batteries must have gone dead sometime during the night. Shea told her self that if she ever got the chance she would make her pay and pay good for that.

Shea stumbled to the bathroom to take her morning shower as the fog of last night lifted from her memory. As she made it to the door of the bathroom all she could think about was how bad she wanted Trish to put her mouth on her down there. Turning towards the tub Shea observed the fuzzy ball of dark red hair piled up next to the tub. It was her pubic hair; she really did cut it last night. Looking down Shea could see her pussy still red and swollen from the pleasurable torment she went through on the couch. Adjusting the water to a comfortable warmth Shea slipped in behind the curtain.

The warm water felt so good on her body, it washed away all of the aches and pains of a night sleeping on the couch. Lathering up her wash sponge Shea caressed her body as she soaped up. After washing her entire body Shea made her way down to her crotch; she always did that last so she wouldn't spread what ever she though was naughty or bad about that region all over her body. The soapy sponge felt different today, it was almost enjoyable as the mesh sponge glided over her tender flesh. Dropping the sponge into the tub Shea continued to rub her fingers over the thinned out pubic hair. It felt soft and fuzzy unlike before. The smooth flesh around her opening was so silky and felt so sexy she couldn't help but continue to touch.

Shea turned to the water as it cascaded down and rinsed the soap off. Her fingers still danced across the smoothness of her new due. She began to trace the outline of her lips and clit as the warmth of the water heated up her flesh. "God it is so hot and juicy down there." She thought as her finger dipped in for a small treat. It had been years since she masturbated in the shower but today she was going to work it for all she could. Shea's mind was overloaded with sex and anything she did turned her on that much more.

After bringing her self to a small orgasm in the shower Shea snapped out of her sexual trance and realized she was late for work. Jumping out she grabbed a towel and dried off quickly, it would take her half an hour just to get dress without drying her hair. Shea looked at the clock and contemplated calling in sick, she knew she wouldn't make it in until after lunch so half the day was lost already.

After making the call Shea sat on the edge of her bed wrapped in her towel. With work out of the way she had about nine hours to get ready for the dinner so she was going to take her time. Shea looked up over her dresser to the mirror. She saw a woman she had never seen before, a beautiful sexual woman that was finally coming out into her own. Standing she walked over in front of the dresser and dropped her towel. Shea examined her body as she turned to see all of her figure. Shea was proud of her figure even though she never showed it off. Shea liked the way her stomach looked; flat with a small belly button. She admired her firm round buttocks as she ran her hands over it. Facing the mirror again Shea glided her hands up to her breast cupping each one. Her nipples naturally reacted to the touch snapping to attention, they were dark red and stuck out straight foreword. Shea weighed her breast finding them not too heavy; the size of them was just to her liking. They were full and positioned just at the right height on her chest. If she turned around looking over her shoulder she could see the sides of them peeking out from the side of her ribcage.

As Shea looked over her shoulder she allowed one hand to slip down her body to the soft fleshy area just above her pussy. There use to be a tuft of hair there that hid everything from her view but now it was gone. Only a manicured patch of auburn hair accented the area now, from her view she could see more bare flesh than hair. Shea looked closer at her secret treasure; it was like new to her. She was intrigued by its appearance were before she wouldn't have given it a second look.

Shea wasn't a prude but she was taught that the area was not to be fooled with very much. You pee, and sometimes if the right guy was committed to you then you used it for sex but other than that it was to be locked away in the back of the mind. Shea had seen pictures in anatomy books of what the female reproductive system looked like but they were old photos. The vagina in the photos were covered with hair making it difficult to see the details of the anatomy. Curious Shea decided to inspect her new found femininity.

Taking both hands she tried to pull the flesh upward to bring more of her pussy into view. After a few fruitless attempts she though she could lay on the bed with her legs open and see it in the mirror. This resulted in an aerial view of her little love box but still no great details. Shea pondered the problem for a few minutes then she remembered the old hand held mirror she had stashed away in the back of her linen closet.

After retrieving it Shea went back into the bedroom plopping on the bed and positioned the mirror down between her legs. The image she saw was not as clear as she had hoped; maybe it was the lack of bright light in her bedroom. Shea quickly scampered into the bathroom and turned on the bright lights over her mirror. "That should do the trick." She thought. As the room lit up Shea dropped the lid on the toilet taking a seat at the front edge. Lowering the mirror between her legs Shea was treated to the most amazing glorious sight she had ever witnessed. Staring back at her in the mirror was the most delicate, soft, supple, sumptuous, thing she had ever seen. Shea observed with great detail the outline of the outer lips, the slight protruding of the inner lips, the hue of pink that colored the flesh, and the little bump from under its hood that perched at the top of her pussy.

Shea couldn't believe she had something so beautiful between her legs. Reaching down she parted her lips slightly allowing her to see the entrance to her inner sanctum. The color was a darker pink and there was visible moisture surrounding it, to Shea it was the first time she ever laid eyes on such a sight. Shea visually explored her self for a few more minutes when she realized she had never seen the hole adjacent to the one she was falling in love with. Placing the mirror on the floor Shea squatted over it opening up her legs and exposing all of her lower region. Shea looked closely at her little butt-hole; it was small and had a hint of brown color to it. Checking to make sure it wasn't poop she explored her rear exit. Squatting like she was Shea also realized how open it made her pussy appear her lips were like pedals on a flower opening to the morning light. It didn't take long before Shea had a finger tracing outlines of both opening as she watched in the mirror. Small tingles shot through her body as she lightly touched each nerve. Shea was moving towards a dangerous action, she knew if she continued touching her self the way she was it would end with her lying on the floor masturbating for the next couple of hours.

Shea snapped out of her fog and resolved her self to prepare for the events of the evening. As she moved to stand Shea glanced at her toes seeing the need for a pedicure. "Oh that looks awful!" She said to her self.

Throwing on some panties and wind pants Shea retrieved the sweat shirt she wore the day she went to NYC. Checking her bank balance on line to see if she had enough for a Pedi Shea called her nail salon and made an appointment. Shea wasn't a big time client but the place was cheap and most of the time they had an opening during the mid day.

Shea returned home after her trip to the nail salon and had a late lunch. It was around 2:30 and she figured she should eat something now that way she wouldn't be starving while she was getting ready for the party.

After lounging around for a few hours Shea started to prepare for the evening. For precautions Shea took a hot bath with scented bath salts to make her skin glow and smell good. She washed her hair with a lightly scented shampoo and had sure her legs were shaved as close as humanly possible. She wanted to make sure everyone thought she was classy and took care of her self.

Shea took her time drying off making sure not to dry her skin out. A small amount of lotion in all of the right areas and Shea was absolutely glowing. Wrapping her hair in a towel she ventured out into the living room naked from the hair down. Her light golden body on display for anyone to see, Shea thought it was too bad no one could see her. "What in the hell" she said. Why was she thinking like that? Too bad no one could see her naked body? Shea blushed at the idea she wanted to be seen by a stranger on worst yet someone she knew.

Returning to the bedroom Shea began drying her hair and styling it for tonight.

Looking at the clock Shea saw it was 7:45 pm; her ride would be here very soon. Looking in the mirror she double checked her hair and makeup before she put on the dress. Everything looked splendid, her hair had just enough curl in it to allow her auburn color to sparkle in the light and her make up was just right. Shea never wore a lot of makeup so she only highlighted the areas that would draw attention to her natural beauty.

Standing she turned towards the bed to retrieve the dress. There it was, a golden shimmer of over indulgence. What in the world was she doing putting on $25,000 worth of dress? Slowly and carefully she slipped the dress up her legs over her hips. It felt odd as the fabric brushed against her bare ass. She had only gone without panties once before but she was told by Trish that this dress couldn't have panties lines. Since she didn't own a thong or g-string her only option was to go without. With the dress in place over her hips she lifted the front panel up covering her bare breast. The coolness of the fabric brought her nipple to attention immediately. Shea understood the need for no bra in this dress; it was a no brainier, no back.

With the dress secured by the snaps on the collar Shea was able to quickly admire her self in the mirror. "Now I understand why Trish loves this dress." She said out loud. Walking over to the side of her bed she slipped the golden shoes on her slender feet. Lifting one foot then the other onto her bed she buckled the little strap behind her heel holding the shoes in place.

Shea noticed how good her feet look in those golden sandaled heels. Her pedicure looked great, it was the first time she had a French Pedi but it really looked classy in the heels.

Shea was putting the backs on her ear rings as the door buzzer sounded. The limo was here and as the invitation stated it was 8:00pm on the dot.

As Shea exited the building she found the driver standing at the open door of the car holding a glass of champagne.

"Ms. Egan pleased to make you acquaintance. Would you please mind your head as you enter the vehicle." The drive said.

Shea reached out and offered her hand to the driver. With eloquent manners he took her hand holding it delicately and gave her a gentleman's nod. With chivalrous assistance Shea turned to enter the limo. As she leaned foreword her dress draped open revealing her breast to the drive that was standing beside her as she got in. Shea blushed from the embarrassment of flashing the driver but he made no comment to the fact only acting as if nothing ever happened. Handing her the glass he said, "Please make yourself comfortable, the travel time will be approximately an hour so if you would like more champagne the bottle is located just in front of you in the chilling bucket."

With that he shut the door and walked around to the front. Shea looked around the large area inside the limo; there was a lot of empty space with just her in the back. Over on the other side of the vast cavern she spotted the chilling bucket. Looking at it closely she could barely make out the label on the neck of the bottle. What ever language it was she sure as heck couldn't read it but it must have been high end, the taste was remarkable. The limo pulled away from her front stoop beginning an adventure Shea would never forget.