Freyja Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the limo left the parking garage Shea started to come out of her coma. "Where am I?" she mumbled.

"You're back in the limo hon." One said.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yeah I think so, I kind of blacked out there for a moment." Shea replied.

"Did the doctor do anything to you, you know not of the ordinary?" the first girl asked.

"I am embarrassed to say this but I thing the doctor gave me an orgasm while I was in the stirrups." Shea replied.

"Did they fuck you with a black L shaped dildo? The second girl asked.

"Yeah they did and I think I sprayed cum all over the room when she did it." Shea replied.

"You had a female doctor too?" the second one asked.

"Yes, she was very pretty. She measured everything there was to measure then she started to make me cum." Shea replied

"I thought I heard someone scream out but I was too lost in my own orgasm for it to register." The first girl said.

"Wait you guys all got fucked by your doctor?" the skinny girl asked.

"Yeah!" the all said at once.

"Why didn't they do that to me? The doctor moved from shoving a finger up my ass to cramming that cold steel thing up my twat, then she looked around in there then told my I could get dressed. When did all of you get fucked?" the skinny girl screeched.

"Right after the internal exam." the second girl said.

Shea responded, "Yeah the doctor used that funny shaped thing to work me over so much I literally shot cum out onto the floor and all over her. It was like a fountain going off splashing everything around."

"You squirted! They made you squirt didn't they?" the first girl asked.

"What is squirting? Shea questioned

"It's when you get so worked up your body ejaculates kind of like a guy does. I have heard of girls who could do it but never met one before. I bet it is intense isn't it?" the skinny girl replied.

"Honestly it has never happened to me before so I don't know how to explain it. It just hit me hard and before I knew it a flood of wet stuff shot out of me like a water fall." Shea said.

"Damn this thing she stuck up my ass is starting to bother me when I sit on it. Doesn't it bother you?" Shea asked the three girls.

"We don't have anything in our ass, what are you talking about?" the skinny girl popped off

Shea rolled to the side allowing the three girls to see the flat base of the foreign object stuck in her back door. The thong fabric was not a concern know as the plug in her ass was much more uncomfortable.

"Hon, she put a butt plug in, did the doctor try to stick a finger in your butt?" the first girl said.

"Yeah, but she only stuck one and half in before she pulled out this dame thing." Shea stated.

The second girl giggled and then spoke, "You're an anal virgin aren't you? The plug is to stretch out your muscles to allow for bigger things to go in."

"Didn't you get a finger stuck up you butt?" Shea asked

"Yeah, three of them to be exact." The second girl said. "Me too.", "And me." The other two girls chimed in.

"What, you mean to tell me all of you have had anal sex before?" Shea asked with disbelief.

"It is great, you have to try it. The first time it hurts but after that you want it every time you have sex." The first girl said.

"I kind of prefer it now over regular sex now, I get a stronger orgasm from anal than from regular these days." The second one said.

Shea sat there trying to under stand what all was happening to her. Her life has been turned upside down and now she is getting sex advice from three total strangers. All while she is being kidnapped and forced to have sexual contact with various different people, this couldn't get any worse it just couldn't.

As the other girls giggled at Shea's anal predicament she watched out the window scanning the horizon for some clue as to where in the city they were going. The limo turned down an alley as wide as three lanes making its way towards a dead end. Turning into an underground parking space the limo came to a stop and the doors opened just as before.

Looking out Shea saw the four older men who helped them last night. Each of them were there holding the robe just as before. As the girls exited the limo each gentleman approached them and placed the robe over their shoulders.

Leading the way the men escorted them in the building and onto an elevator.

"Where will this ride take us this time?" Shea thought as the elevator started to move.