Freyja Inc. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wesley moved about the room as he did every morning preparing to tidy up as soon as Ms. Egan left for her shower when he noticed she was not moving out of the bed. Turning to her he asked, "Is there a problem this morning Ms. Egan?"

Shea replied in a faint embarrassed voice, "I'm having difficulty moving with this mountain up my backside. It is uncomfortable to scoot off the bed."

Wesley being the consummate gentleman assisted her off the bed and into the half bath so she could remove the plug to start the day's morning rituals.

With an audible sucking noise and then a sudden rush of air and excess lube Shea removed the anal plug to the musical sounds of a boy scout camp having a farting contest in the cabin after a big meal of red beans. Embarrassment from this was no longer an issue; the noisy expulsion was becoming a norm when she removed the plug each morning.

Shea had noticed that her stretched hole was taking a little longer to close up each morning so she would sit on the toilet longer making sure she wasn't walking around with a gapping hole behind her.

When Shea finally came out Wesley was busy removing the sheets on the bed and replacing them with clean fresh linens. Shea moved slowly due to the way her ass felt but eventually she made it to the shower.

Upon returning to her room Shea found Wesley was still there, he was always gone by the time she returned from her shower every other morning but today he remained until she returned.

"I thought you would be long gone by now." She said.

"I have been instructed to inform you that you are to remain in your room until further notice. The clothing laid out on the bed is to be your uniform for today. Now if you would please select from the following items so I may retrieve your breakfast." He said.

"You mean I will be eating in my room this morning? What about the, All meals will be taken in the dinning room, rule." She jokingly spouted off.

Wesley's gaze turned serious as he looked up from his note pad, "Ms. Egan today there will be a big change in the goings on around here. It is not polite to joke. During the morning hours one of the Madame's will be coming by to visit with you. I hope you are more sincere with them as they hold your future in their hand."

With that he spun on his heels and left the room.

Shea standing there motionless and slack jawed at what Wesley just said slowly moved to gather up the garment she was to wear that day.

Throwing off her heavy robe Shea stood naked at the end of the bed. Picking up the garment she saw that it was a light white sundress. Slipping it on over her head she walked over to the mirror to see how it fit. Like every other thing they made her wear it fit just perfect. The fabric flowed with each movement of her body. The length was down about mid-thigh and the waist line was just the right size. As she looked closer Shea noticed that with the light behind her she could see through her dress, upon closer inspection she realized the material was a gauze fabric that was slightly less revealing than the sheer bra and panties they had to wear at dinner time.

During the morning hours Shea sat in her room using the time to read ahead on her studies only to find her self day dreaming about sex. Her need from this morning had not gone away completely but she was not near as bad as when she awoke. She knew that if she didn't attempt to keep her mind busy she would return to that desperate lusting state before long.

At about eleven o'clock there was a knock at the door; opening it Shea found Katrina standing there dressed every business like a suit jacket and matching mini-skirt. Letting her in Shea asked what the change in schedule was about.

"Sit down please." Katrina said pointing to the edge of the bed.

Taking a seat in the only chair in the room Katrina crossed her long gorgeous legs and began eyeing Shea from head to toe. "Today we have made a change in the structure of the training. Due to her inability to comply with requests Heather has been terminated. Now to ease your mind she has not been killed or snuffed out so to speak, she has been let go. She will return to a new world away from our location which suited her better than her previous situation. That is all you need to know about her, the issue at hand is your ability to continue to perform the necessary task. I have a feeling if asked to do what Heather was asked you would have refused to comply just as she had. I was surprised by your willingness to punish Yanna's pussy the way you did so there might be hope for you yet."

Shea lowered her eyes and blushed with shame as the conversation moved to her spanking Yanna in the private region.

"I have one question for you and I want an honest answer. Have you ever made love to another woman?" Katrina asked.

With a muffled voice Shea squeaked out, "No Madame."

"Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be with another woman? Katrina pried.

Again in a shamed embarrassed voice Shea answered, "I think so Madame. I mean I have had dreams and strange feelings about the subject."

"Knowing that you might have to perform that task to complete your training would you like to leave now?" Katrina asked.

That was her chance she could walk away from this nightmare of a situation with just a simple yes, "No Madame." Came out of her mouth. What was she saying, she thought in her head as soon as the words left her lips? I could leave and never have to deal with this again. If what she said was true, Heather is going to do better now than she was before this all started but for some reason her subconscious mind over ruled her rational thought and answered for her.

"If I asked you to get down on your knees and come lick on my pussy right now you couldn't do it could you?" Katrina said as she parted her legs revealing a naked pussy topped with a thin curving line of coal black pubic hair. The line was no more than three inches long and quarter inch wide but what made it so interesting was the way it S'ed back and forth like the dangerous curve signs on the highway.

Shea was trembling when she answered, "No Madame, I am not sure if it is what I want or if it is just an erotic thought that keeps haunting me."

"If you were to do something like this would you know what to do with another woman's pussy?" she asked Shea directly.

"I ---, I am not sure if I would know what to do or how. I do now that if I was to do it I think doing it with one of you would make me feel very nervous and uncomfortable." Shea said with hope that it did not offend.

"Well we understand the struggle that this situation causes. We offered Heather the same choice we are about to offer you, she was unable to come to grips with the situation so she made the decision for us when it came time to let her go." Katrina said as she closed her legs and stood.

Walking over to the bed she sat by Shea and held her hand as if she was trying to comfort her. "If you were to give up your Bi-sexual virginity is there someone that would make you more comfortable being with than one of us?"

Shea thought as she felt Katrina hug her slightly as if she was giving her moral support. "I think----, I mean-----, Well there-----, You see there is a person who has been in my dreams before and I think if she was the one I lost my so called Bi-virginity it would be less intimidating and scary for me."

"Good then give Wesley the name and information on this person so we may check them out and set something up. There is a timetable we need to stick to so please don't dilly dally. This must be complete by the end of the weekend." She said as she stood to leave the room.

Before she exited she turned and looked back on Shea, "Oh and by the way I understand you woke up very horny today. I will send someone up to take care of that for you right away." With that she blew Shea a kiss and closed the door.

Lunch had pasted as Shea sat in her chair looking out the window into the park across the way. The pigeons floating around in a cloud as people walked by, and small kids playing gave the scene a quaint Norman Rockwell feel as Shea relaxed and contemplated the question Katrina posed to her.

A firm knock at the door broke the tranquil moment forcing Shea to get up to answer. Moving was becoming harder for her today because of the soreness in her butt, usually she works out the kinks during the yoga session each morning but today she was left to lounge in her room.

When she opened the door Shea saw the man she sucked off a week ago standing there with a giant bag slung over his shoulder. Surprised and red with embarrassment she asked if he needed anything.

"Ms. Katrina instructed me to relieve you of your stress. I thought a massage would be helpful in this situation." He popped off as he pushed his way past her.

Shea's mind rocketed back to the last statement Katrina said as she walked out earlier that morning. Was he here to relieve stress or fuck the shit out of her, she wasn't sure.

Setting up a padded massage table the young man arranged everything he needed in less than five minutes. Shea was still standing near the door when he looked up and said, "Well are you going to get ready for your massage or do we need to move it out into the hall way?"

Shea stammered for a second then shut the door. As she walked over near the table the handsome young man nonchalantly removed his shirt exposing his chiseled chest. "Don't want to get any of the oil on my shirt if that is OK with you?" he said.

Shea stared at his muscular form as she slowly made her way to the end of the table. With a little nod she confirmed that his upper body nakedness was more than OK with her. Looking down she saw that his pants were more like pajama pants that tied to keep them up. She flashed on his cock as the images of a week ago came rushing back to her. Responding to her mental recall Shea's body started to come alive. Firmness in her nipples started to take place and her lower region became very warm border lining on hot.

"If you would please take off your dress and lay down on your stomach." He replied in a workman like tone.

Shea by now was becoming less shy about being nude in front of people so she slipped off her dress without much hesitation. Taking her place on the table as instructed Shea became very aware of the strong hands kneading her calves as the massage began. By the time he made his way up past the knee Shea was off in a day dream fantasizing about riding the young stud as if he were a live fuck toy.

With her attention else where Shea didn't register the copious amount of oil her masseuse dribbled over and down her ass. His hands worked in tandem as they squeezed the soft flesh of her buttocks. With each roll he would part her cheeks allowing more of the oil to slide down coating her pucker hole and pussy. The day dream Shea was enjoying was adding a slippery substance to the area itself, Shea's moisture was leaking out mixing with the massage oil making her pussy as slick as ever.

As her pleasure began to rise Shea allowed her legs to roll open granting him more access to her private areas. Taking advantage of the situation he slid a hand down between her legs and slowly pulled his finger up the length of her wet slit rubbing in the mix of fluids and trailing off as his fingers tickled her back door.

Shea moaned as his warm hand massaged her pussy then sucked in a sharp breath as his fingers flipped a switch firing sparks through her ass.

The sexual tension was building so high even the young man started showing signs of arousal. Shea turned her head towards her masseuse to see a large tent just inches from her face. There it was, that hard smooth cock she sucked just nine days earlier. It was more than she could resist; with one hand she reached out and pulled the tie string on his pants loosening them to the point they fell from his waist. The only thing holding them up now was his hard steel rod.

Grabbing the object of her desire Shea tugged and pulled on his root as if she was trying to pull it off. The force of her actions altered her studs footing bringing him closer to her head. With the large lollypop so close to her mouth Shea peeled off the last bit of fabric from her goal. With pants now gathered around his ankles the young man stood next to Shea's face directing his raging hard on towards her opening mouth. Shea gazed at her new discovery; it was just like she remembered it in her day dream. Hard, thick and clean, he was one of those guys that shaved his pubic region and from this angle she could tell that he also cleared off any stray hairs on his scrotum. The skin along his member was smooth and silky, Shea couldn't wait to run her tongue along his delicious flesh tasting his musk and working towards her final goal a good hard fucking.

With cock firmly imbedded in her mouth Shea used her free hand to massage his balls coaxing his juices to increase so she could receive a larger load. With his member being tongue bathed Shea's stallion began dipping his fingers into her waiting hole prepping it for his eventual penetration.

As Shea worked his cock in and out she rolled over giving her self a better angle to her toy. This made it difficult for him to continue to tease her pussy so in a forceful rugged manner he flipped Shea onto her back and pulled her towards the end of the table until her head hung off the edge.

Now he had access to not only her pussy but to those dark red rock hard nipples that protruded out like towers. As he leaned in to reach for her wet lips his shaft drove deep into her mouth. Without thinking her body followed the tutorial lessons she heard that first night here. Instinctively she flattened her tongue and allowed the head of his tool to sink into her throat. The few times she had given a blow job before she would gag long before the cock reached the back of her throat. That was a first for her; she had never swallowed a cock that deep before and now with little effort she had a nice sized dick nestled somewhere in her neck. With his balls resting on her nose Shea felt the sudden need to breath, with his stick deep in her mouth she wasn't able to do so. With a shove she pushed him back forcing his cock out of her mouth as she gasped for air.

"Oh god sorry I forgot to pull out, it felt too good to move." He said as Shea pulled in an ocean of air into her lungs.

"I'm new at this so help me out a little will ya?" she replied.

Returning his rod deep into her throat the young man started to torment Shea's pussy with more earnest. As he did so Shea flexed her throat muscles milking his cock returning the pleasurable torture until he had to stop for fear of cumming too soon.

Her stud couldn't wait any longer he had to take her right then. Crawling up on the table he positioned himself between her legs and rested her feet atop his shoulders. With one quick thrust he hammered home his fuck tool hitting the bottom of Shea's aching pussy. Gasping from the sudden intrusion Shea soon found her complementary movement to his hard strong stroke. Shortly they were moving in rhythm with the sound of flesh smacking against each other as his thighs and her ass collided.

Shea had been so worked up over the last few days that her orgasm was closer than she realized. As the wave hit her the cock parting her pussy continued to piston away. The non-stop action caused one orgasmic wave to crash on top of another making multiple orgasms feel as if they were one giant never ending explosion.

Shea went limp as her body couldn't keep up with the short circuiting pleasure that racked her pleasure zones. The young man providing the source of the joy was not yet through; with an unfaltering erection he eyed his subject and decided to change things up. Stepping down from the table he slowly pulled Shea to the edge dragging her ass off the end. With her legs up over his shoulders he lined his sturdy rod up with the brown pucker that was so thoroughly lubed from the oil earlier. Pressing the head of his cock against her hole he slowly started to slip in her back door.

Shea still somewhat out of it didn't resist as he took her anal virginity. As the head passed the sphincter muscle Shea realized there was an intruder at her rear exit. Without saying anything she lifted her head up off the table to examine the situation. It was hard to see from this angle so she elevated her self up on her elbows, the feeling that was coming from back there was very good so she wasn't startled when she saw his cock working its way into her ass.

With lust in her eyes Shea looked at him and said, "Fuck it, fuck it for me, I want to know what it is like to get fuck in the ass until I cum."

Those were all the words he needed to hear; as her muscled relaxed enough to take his full length Shea's stud began to drive his cock in until he was buried to the balls. Long stroking in and out of Shea with as much speed as he could muster forced Shea to hold on for dear life. With a hold of his shoulders Shea began to meet his thrust with her own, grinding her ass against his with each down stroke.

Shea was experiencing something out of this world, tightness in her stomach that had never been there before. The more he fucked her ass the stronger the feeling became until it was clear to her that this was an orgasm building from deeper down than she could ever imagine. Wanting to reach this new found treasure Shea increased her movement urging her lover on as she started speaking in a raspy lust filled voice. The words escaping her mouth were mixed with deep animalistic grunts as the full length of his cock reached home. The closer she got the filthier her language became until all she was able to muster was FUCK.

The verbal assault along with her unbridled enthusiasm triggered his long awaited release. As the rockets of hot cum launched into her bowels Shea's orgasm was finally set in motion. Her body tensed up until every muscle she had was visible through her skin. Her mouth opened wide almost to the point of unhinging her jaw allowing the scream of a lioness to erupt. With violent contractions she shook both her self and her lover until it looked like an epileptic fit.

Shea couldn't control her self; it felt like her tits were going to explode and her stomach contracted so hard she thought she was going to push her pussy inside out. Her finger dug into her studs shoulders so hard she clawed his muscular flesh cutting deep into him with her nails.

Without warning everything Shea saw began to close down around her. Her vision became tunnel and her body lost the ability to support it self. Collapsing back down onto the table Shea was close to a vegetative state.

The lover still buried deep in her rectum slowly started to withdraw as his once proud cock shrank leaving her ass gapping open as cum slowly oozed out. As he gained his composure the young man followed through with the rest of his master's orders. Lifting the sack of bones that was previously a fierce lustful woman he carried her into the shower room and delicately bathed her just as Wesley had done the other night.

With tender hands and gentlemanly manner he made quick work of the task and washed himself off too. As before he returned her to her room and dressed her in the white gauze outfit leaving her resting on the bed until she was able to fully recover from her astronomical orgasm.

Late that afternoon Wesley returned to the room finding Shea napping on the bed. Waking her he instructed her to freshen up before dinner was served. Shea followed his instruction and was about to leave the room for dinner when he asked her, "Would you like to give me the information Ms. Katrina requested now or after dinner? I will need it to perform a background check before they let you go off campus."