Freyja Inc. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shea was not sure about what she was going to do but reluctantly she gave Wesley the information she had on Trish. Trish was the one that kept haunting her dreams and if it weren't for Trish she may have never ended up her in this house.

After dinner Shea returned to her room to ready her self for bed. As she walked in Wesley was standing there as usual and her teddy was laid out for her just like every night. Removing her dress Shea turned to Wesley and held out her hand, "Ok give it to me." She said.

"What do you mean Ms. Egan? I have nothing for you tonight." He replied

"The plug, just give me the damn plug so we can get this over with." She said.

"Oh my, I guess Alex did not inform you that the plug would no longer be needed." He said.

"What do you mean no longer needed?" Shea asked with a quizzical tone.

Wait his name is Alex, she thought to her self as the realization that he actually had a name came to her. Her hot stud lover's name is Alex.

"Well he reported back to Ms. Katrina that after he released your stress he was able to determine the progress on the special order. He reported that you were fully compliant and that any more preparation would by overkill. Therefore you no longer need to sleep with the spacer firmly tucked up your bum." He spouted off with a comical grin.

"Now young lady it is time for you to get some sleep. You have a big day ahead of you and we don't want to be grumpy now do we?" he replied as he walked over to the tuner on the wall next to the head board.

Shea crawled into bed and Wesley tucked her in kissing her on the forehead as he did every night. "Tomorrow you finally become my butterfly." he whispered as he pulled back from the kiss.

Walking out he flip the switch and then the voice in Shea's head came to life.

"Welcome to the Tutorial Lecture series on Sex, a PTB production. I am your narrator and author Paula T. Bartolome I will be guiding you through the most intimate acts of pleasure you and your partner can share. Please remember if you are not in good physical health please consult your Physician to see if these act are safe for you. Lesson Two; The intimate art of Cunnilingus a guide to pleasing your female partner." The familiar sexy voice rang out as Shea drifted off to a lust filled dream state that offered her the forbidden fruits that she soon would be experiencing for the first time.