Freyja Inc. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would suggest you do as our Mistresses would do, STRUT!" he shouted as he twirled a hand in the air as if doing the tango.

Shea giggled a little then turned back to the mirror, "Wesley do you think I am pretty? I mean do you think I have the type of looks they do?"

"Ms. Egan, you my dear are as beautiful if not more beautiful than any woman in this city. If your self confidence was at the level of my girls no man in the world would stand a chance denying you anything you desire." He softly replied with a fatherly tone to his voice.

A few more fluffs of the hair and striating a line or two and Shea was ready. Wesley escorted her out of her room to the elevator at the end of the hall. Arriving down in the parking garage Shea and Wesley proceeded to the limo. Alex was there ready with the door and a hanging jaw as she saw Shea strut her way over to the vehicle. Stepping into the limo Shea was very aware of the length of the dress, it only came down to the upper mid thigh. There was definitely going to be some flashing when she exited the car later.

During the ride through town Shea asked Wesley a rather important question. "What if she is not home? I haven't spoken with her in over a week? She may not even want me to come around since I didn't return the dress myself."

Wesley could tell that Shea was starting to worry about small things, "Ms. Egan I can assure you that Ms. Allen is home. I spoke with her earlier and set up a little deception to make sure she would be there. I told her that I was delivering a package for her from you and wanted to know if she would be available for delivery. She was very excited to hear that you were thinking of her and made plans to stay in until the package had arrived."

As Alex opened the door to the limo Shea swung her leg out and as she expected the hem of the skirt refused to cover her pussy. The view that Alex received along with the gentleman and two ladies walking by at the time was unobstructed and full of pink. Shea thought about being embarrassed for a second them realized what should she be embarrassed about. Hollywood stars have been flashing their twats all over the place on a daily basis most of the time to a crowd of cameras. With confidence she stood tall and waited for Wesley to come around.

Wesley instructed Alex to pull the car around and wait for him to call on the car phone; Alex nodded and quickly closed the car door and returned behind the wheel.

Wesley escorted Shea into the building; it was a simple apartment building in a good neighborhood with average people living in it. The lobby area was nice and clean but the attendant was a little on the scary side. As Wesley and Shea made their way across the room the grumpy fellow behind the desk bellowed out, "What business do you have here?"

Wesley replied, "Business that does not pertain to you Sir, now if you would please kindly show us the direction of the lift."

The gruff man looked puzzled at what Wesley said as they stood there waiting. "The elevator, we are looking for the elevator." Shea piped in when the fellow seamed to not know what a lift was.

Turning the corner and making their way down the hall Shea and Wesley were getting a few odd looks from tenants as they saw the couple walking past them. They did make a strange couple. He a man in his late fifties early sixties escorting a woman in her mid twenties, dressed in an outfit that exposed more body than it covered. Shea realized now just how much her breast bounced as she walked in heels. Her nipples were on full alert poking out against the dress, and the hem of the fabric tickled her bum as it swayed back and forth across her ass as she walked. Shea was a sight to behold, as the elevator door started to shut an arm stuck through it blocking it from closing. It was a young man about thirty trying desperately to get on the elevator with her. Once in all he could do was stare at her bare legs, hip, and side until they reached the floor Trish lived on. Feeling a little frisky Shea gave him a tease as she exited the elevator, with both hands Shea flipped the hem of her dress up over her ass flashing the voyeur her firm round cheeks.

Shea walked down the hall with Wesley towards Trish's apartment, there was a definite strut in her stride now and she was starting to show a confidence that was not there before.

Trish heard a knock at the door; it must be the delivery she was told about over the phone. What could it be? She was so excited to find out Shea was thinking about her that she forgot to finish dressing this morning. Trish quickly buttoned up the men's dress shirt she had on, she like wearing them around the house on the weekends because they were very comfortable. Unless there was company or a reason to open the door she hardly ever buttoned them, she preferred letting them hang open which exposed her breast most of the time because she refused to wear a bra on the weekends. Pulling her hair behind her ear as she looked in the little mirror by the door Trish reached for the knob.

The door opened and there was the object of her desire. Shea felt a twinge deep down between her legs as she saw Trish standing there. She looked so beautiful it that lazy comfortable weekend attire.

Trish looked up to see a distinguished older man standing at her door then out of the corner of her eye it hit her like a subway train, a Goddess with locks of auburn hair stood next to him. It was Shea but different, she was more beautiful than the night she wore the golden dress for her in the changing room. This woman was the embodiment of a real mythological Goddess and Trish was overwhelmed with her beauty.

Wesley broke the silence, "Ms. Allen, I am here to deliver a package to you. I present Ms. Shea Egan."

Shea stepped foreword into the doorway and gave Trish a big hug. Shea could feel the heat coming from Trish's body as their breast smashed against each other. Shea was turned on even more by the contact and her nipples reached a new since of hardness.

Breaking the hug Trish looked at her closer and commented on how gorgeous Shea looked. She was amazed at the blossomed flower that stood in front of her.

"I am so glad to see you again, how have you been? You look amazing." Trish went on with no break for Shea to answer.

"Slow down Trish, I have been well. I wanted to see you again so I arranged for my employer to allow me the afternoon off." Shea said.

"I......You just look so different, so perfect and beautiful." Trish replied.

"Well almost perfect." Shea said with a smirk on her face and a wink of the eye.

"From what I can see it all is girl. What on earth could not be perfect?" Trish said as she stepped back to take in all of Shea.

With that statement Shea knew her window of opportunity just opened. Lifting the front of her dress up with both hands Shea flashed Trish her pubic region. Trish's eyes moved down to her dark red hair crowning that lushes little pussy.

"It seems to grow back." Shea said as Trish stared at the object of her desire. "Do you think you could help me out again and maybe make it smooth like before?"

Trish's eyes darted the Shea's and saw a wicked little gleam that told her Shea may have had more than a grooming in mind.

"Well I think I just might be able to help you out there." She replied as she took Shea by the hand and led her over to the sofa.

As they sat and talked Wesley stood patiently by the door and surveyed the living quarters finding it some what untidy.

The girl's conversation quickly progressed into the finer arts of grooming. Shea mentioned she wanted her bush to be trimmed into the three flame design she has been seeing for the last four weeks. Trish questioned her on the design and made a few suggestions. Instead of having three puffs of hair representing the flames that could grow back together too soon an outline would look better. Trish even pulled down the front of her panties to show Shea how her heart outline was more distinct that just a lump of hair that could get flattened into something else.

Shea agreed and went about helping Trish draw out the design on a piece of paper. Once they had the artwork down Trish told her to come with her to the bedroom where her tools of the manicuring trade were.

With the girls now in the back half of the apartment Wesley couldn't help himself any longer; he went about cleaning the living room, kitchen, and dinning area with the expert touch of a world class butler.

"Ok girl first I have to trace the outline on this piece of clear plastic. Then I cut it out with that exacto knife." Trish said.

"The best way to do this is to wax it. It may hurt a little but once you get it done it should last for three weeks. I promise to be gentle." Trish said with a smile as she looked over her shoulder at Shea.

Shea was leaning back on her elbows as she sat on Trish's bed; breast pressed tight against the fabric of the dress and legs spread apart giving Trish a clear view of the hot little hole she so desperately wanted to lick.

"There, I have both templates ready so now we can get started prettifying the pussy of yours." Trish said as she got up from the chair next to her dresser.

"Honey we need to get the dress out of the way so we can groom the kitty." Trish said in a playful voice.

Shea stood up and walked over to Trish. Standing there she gave Trish the visual sign to untie her sash and remove the dress. Trish was so excited to remove what little Shea had on her fingers shook as she worked on the knot. Finally with the sash off she pulled the front of Shea's dress up and over her head bringing herself close to the naked woman. As her hands passed over and down to lower the dress Shea stepped in even closer planting a kiss on Trish's mouth that caused her own pussy to get damp. Trish was stunned by the sudden lip lock and lost her self for a moment as Shea stepped back allowing Trish's hands to rest on her bare cheeks.

"I think it would be nice if you did it like before, but you may want to get out of that nice shirt so we don't get anything on it." Shea said.

Trish was now the one caught in a trance following the suggestions of Shea as she slowly unbuttoned the shirt allowing it to fall on the floor. "And the panties too." Shea said which caused Trish to lower her thong down over her hips until it feel to the ground.

With both women standing nude in the middle of Trish's bedroom Shea finally broke the silence, "I'm all yours dear, do with me as you will."

This statement had a double meaning and it was not lost on Trish.

Taking her into the bathroom Trish positioned Shea on the edge of the tub just as before, using a set of clippers she trimmed down the thickness of the patch of hair running up the length of Shea's mound. The little clump of red hair fell to the floor just before Trish leaned in and blew softly across the area removing any stray clippings. As the warm air crossed over her mound Shea let out a low moan; this encouraged Trish to blow a little more until the breeze tickled her tingling lips.

"We will have to do the rest in the bedroom on the bed." Trish said as she stood up bringing her smooth heart outline decorated pussy just inches from Shea's face. "Oh there it was again the sweet smell of an aroused pussy." Shea thought to her self. That was all it took; she was so turned on now that she could never stop the events unfolding before her even if her mind thought better.

Trish laid Shea down and spread her legs wide. "I am going to start with the fuzzes along the side and next to the legs Ok." Trish said as she pulled a box out from under the bed.

The box contained small strips of cloth and a small jar of wax along with a few tongue depressors and a pencil with an unused rubber eraser on the end of it. Trish took a thin strip of cloth and coated it with the wax. Placing the cloth wax down along the side of Shea's pussy Trish started to rub the top of the cloth very fast and firm.

"The heat from the friction makes the wax melt a little and then once I stop it firms up. That is when we pull." Trish explained as her fingers occasionally grazed the left lip of Shea's hot tunnel.

"Ok time to pull, on three ready one, two...." Trish said as she yanked on two.

"AAAHHHH, that kind of stings a little." Shea said as the cloth pulled away removing any and all hair along the side of her pussy.

"There that wasn't too bad was it?" Trish said as she prepared the other side for hair removal.

The friction again by Trish's fingers made contact with Shea's pussy lip drawing her attention away from the stinging on one side to the pleasurable touch on the other.

"One, two...." And a rip by Trish left both sides of Shea's pussy smooth as a baby's bottom or better yet as smooth as the velvet walls of a pussy.

Now for the hard part, we need to line the template up with the widest part of the strip so it will look right. Shea leaned up from her position to see just where the design would be. "Can you lower it just a little bit; I want it to be just above my clit by maybe an inch." Shea said as Trish moved it around to see where it looked the best.

"I think it will just fit. Might hurt just a little as we wax that close to the clit but we can give it a try." Trish said as she prepared a strip of cloth.

"You know I thought about something a while back that may just help this problem." Trish said as she looked up at Shea.

"Well what ever it is I'm up for it if it will keep my clit from getting pulled off." Shea said as she looked on.

Trish readied the cloth, placed the template in the correct location then leaned down close to Shea's pussy. Shea watched as Trish's head moved closer and closer; stopping just inches away Trish allowed a dollop of saliva to drip from her mouth directly onto Shea's clitoral hood. The hot spit hit Shea causing her breath to suck in as the sensation pulsed through her body. "God that was the hottest thing she had ever felt and it was just someone spiting on her pussy." She thought to her self.

Laying the cloth down Trish started to rub the patch of hair just above Shea's clit. Her fingers would circle around causing them to bump against the hard bulb that was Shea's aroused clit. Shea had an electrical storm going off inside her; the sensation was strong and yet bounced around without any purpose.

"One, two, and THREE...." Trish said just as she jerked the cloth ripping all of the hairs out by the roots.

With the pain subsiding Shea looked down at what once was a solid strip of dark red hair. In its place was a strip with three odd shaped bald spots glowing red. Trish informed her that the waxing was more painful than shaving but it would last longer and was much smoother. Once you get the first time over with the maintenance was less pain full because you didn't have to do such a large area at one time.

Shea smiled and grabbed Trish's hand reassuring her that she trusted her. With that Trish went about applying the second template that covered the holes she just made and an edge around them approximately one eight inch wide. Again Trish prepared a strip of cloth then dropped a larger wad of hot spit onto Shea's clit. This time the extra spit flowed down the length of her pussy tickling her lips as it rolled down further between her ass cheeks.

With a fast rub and then yank; Trish had managed to remove all of the hair from the thick strip that once sat atop Shea's pussy. Using the same cloth she quickly went to work on the sides cleaning it up and making sure no more hair was left except the outline of the three flame design. Using the pencil Trish pressed the cloth next to the edge of the design removing any strays that may have survived the harvest of pubs.

Shea was slowly recovering from the massive rip that took all of her hair in one stroke. The little rips that followed were nothing compared to that one tortures tug. With the area cleared and the design touched up Trish went and fetched a warm wash cloth to remove any wax and also to sooth the flesh. As she wiped Shea's pussy and surrounding area she began to allow her fingers to come out from behind the cloth and trace along the bare smooth flesh and tender lips of Shea's lower region.

Shea was now to the point she had been dreaming about; as Trish removed the rage she leaned in and blew lightly across Shea's mound and pussy. The warm air moving across her naked flesh felt good but that was not what she came here for. Shea moaned out loud letting Trish know that it was pleasurable. As expected Trish moved closer to deliver another warm blast of her breath across the wet love nest between Shea's thighs.

As Trish's mouth centered over Shea's wet hole Shea lifted her hips bringing the contact of her lower lips to Trish's upper lips inviting Trish to do more than just tease. Trish was shocked, she thought she would have to make the first move to initiate contact but she wasn't going to let this moment escape weather it was intended or not.

Trish quickly locked down on Shea's pussy tracing her tongue all over the moist tender flesh she so longed for. As her touch moved to a more passionate tender love making Shea climbed the mountain she had hoped would be their.

It was true what Katrina said, the touch was more passionate and tender. Shea was rocking back and forth as Trish's tongue and mouth consumed her lower region. There wasn't a millimeter of flesh that Trish didn't explore; she even dipped her tongue as deep as she could to capture the river of nectar escaping Shea's pussy. Just as Shea was about to cum Trish inserted a finger deep into her hole pressing the accelerator launching her into orbit.

Orgasm after orgasm hit her until she was left shaking on the bed unaware that Trish had moved up over her into a 69 position.

When Shea returned to earth the view she had was new and desirable. Trish's pussy was so wet it was leaking out and starting to drip off the tip of her clit. Shea being the novice lifted her head up and with her tongue licked the juice off of Trish causing her to flinch. The hot tongue grazing her clit was unexpected and made Trish shiver deep inside.

Shea looked at the wet lips and open hole inches from her face as she savored the honey her tongue had just captured. The flavor was wonderful and the location it came from was looking more and more inviting by the second.

Shea wasted no more time; she reached up and grabbed a hold of Trish's hips and ass and lifted her mouth to the awaiting feast. Like a new baby to the nipple the first time they breast feed Shea was somewhat rough with her actions. Trish was just happy to have her dinning on her love nest but knew that if they were going to do this again she would have to give her some pointers.

Just then Shea had a switch flip in her head, she knew just how to touch and lick. Her subconscious mind took over and Shea became to most proficient pussy eating clit licking person on the face of the planet. Shea could hear Paula in her head telling her just how to use her tongue, when to apply pressure with her fingers and where to touch and rub. Trish was on the verge of an orgasm so fast her head was spinning.

As it turned out Shea hit the magic spot with one finger as her tongue danced over Trish's clit and a finger from her other hand slipped past the ringed muscle of her back door overloading Trish's central nervous system to the point she orgasmicly erupted and blacked out.

Shea was trapped under Trish for a moment until she rolled Trish off to the side. Looking down at her face Shea could see her juices coating her mouth and chin; it was so amazing to see Trish covered in her cum. Shea felt her chin and realized she too was covered in cum so she stood up and looked at her self in the mirror.

The image that looked back at her was something she never would have expected; there in the mirror was the most beautiful, desirable, confident woman she had ever seen and it was her.