Freyja Inc. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued to look in the mirror Trish started to come down out of the clouds, "Holy shit what happened?" She said.

"I think you just took my Bisexual Cherry dear." Shea said as she sat down next to Trish's head. "I loved it too!"

Trish sat up and kissed Shea long and hard as her hands caressed Shea all over. The touch of her fingers across Shea's nipples fired up the engines again and Shea was ready for round two. As the girls talked a little they keep reaching over and touching one another; a flick of the nipple here, a dip into the pussy there, and a suckle of her breast there and before they knew it they were face deep between each others legs this time moaning more and letting their wilder side come out.

As he was busy folding the basket of clean clothes sitting on the table Wesley could make out the cries of lustful passion as the two women explored the treasures of one another. To be safe the consummate gentleman turned on the stereo to classical music and increased the volume to drowned out the noise coming from the bedroom, also to prevent any neighbors from hearing what was going on.

As both girls roll off of each other exhausted from their love making Trish finally asks the question, "So what is it you do now?"

Shea looks down to her and said, "I can't tell you but it has been the most amazing week of my life. The only thing that compares to it is this right here. You know I was scared you wouldn't want to see me again when I wasn't able to bring the dress back to you myself."

"Well I must say the message you gave me more than made up for that. I think I owe you one for that dear." Trish said as she reminisced about the encounter with the young man in the store.

Trish waxed on about how hot it was and how good he was at licking her pussy, Shea just sat there and listened formulating a plot in her head that would make Trish jump for joy. As Trish finished telling her how hard he had fucked her and how good it felt all day long afterwards Shea looked her right in the eyes and asked, "Would you want him again, maybe share him with me?"

"A threesome with you and that hot stud, HELL YEA!" Trish shouted.

Shea jumped up from the bed and went to the door.

Wesley was now wiping off the dishes he had just washed when Shea came strolling out of the bedroom naked and covered in sweat and pussy juice.

"Wesley, can you call Alex and tell him to get his ass up here right now, Trish needs to meet him. When he gets here just send him into the bedroom." With that she spun around and bounced back into the bedroom like a school girl.

As requested Alex arrived at the door of the apartment, once there he was sent into the bedroom by Wesley who gave no information as to what was going on in there.

Alex opened the door to find both Shea and Trish lying on the bed sweaty and naked. The visual was enough to cause his member to spring to life. Trish looked up as the door opened and was shocked to see the stallion that made her cum was standing there in her bedroom. "Shea you didn't tell me you brought a party favor." She said as she spanked Shea on the ass.

Alex was having a hard time hiding the growing rod in his pants and the flirtatious attitude of the two women didn't help any.

"Trish honey I think our cock has arrived, do you want to check and see if it is ready?" Shea said as she shoved Trish towards Alex.

Trish dropped to her knees in front of Alex and without a word ripped down his zipper and yanked out his hard cock with a non-gentleness that would give the impression of master controlling slave.

Trish engulfed his meat with her mouth as if she was starving and he was the only meal on the planet. As she worked him deep and fast Shea made her way over and slowly tenderly started to remove his clothes kissing every inch she exposed. The contrast between the two was driving Alex crazy, he didn't know weather he should be wild and strong or slow and passionate.

"You want to fuck her again don't you?" Shea whispered in his ear.

Alex nodded as he grabbed a hand full of Trish's hair.

"I want to watch you fuck her from behind. Can you do that for me?" Shea said as she pulled him away from Trish towards the bed.

As Alex's cock slipped from her mouth Trish looked up with a disappointed face because her meal had been stolen. Shea directed the scene as Trish maneuvered to the bed and climbed up on all fours.

Alex lined up behind her as instructed and slowly started to slip his throbbing rod into her juicy opening. Shea took a position next to Trish's ass so she could cupped his balls with one hand and stroked Trish's ass with the other. Alex's stroke was smooth and long as Shea pulled his sack foreword directing his cock deep into Trish with each thrust. Trish was pushing back into him slapping her cheeks against his thighs as the tempo increased. A grunt escaped her throat as Alex's cock hit the full depth of her velvet tunnel.

Shea was becoming more turned on by her control of the action as she orchestrated the rhythm that was bringing so much pleasure to her two lovers. Trish's breathing became deeper and more forceful as the sensation deep between her legs grew stronger. Shea knew that she was almost to the point of orgasm when she stopped Alex and told him to pull out.

"No! I was almost there. Please fuck me more." Trish cried as Alex was pushed away from her wanting pussy.

Shea flipped her out of the way and told Alex to lay flat on his back. With him in this position she mounted his face with her own pussy and started grinding her clit and wet lips against his mouth and chin.

"If you want to cum honey your going to have to do some of the work." Shea told Trish.

Climbing on top Trish grabbed the hard cock sticking straight up and slipped it into her hungry hole. "I want you to squat over him and bounce up and down you naughty little slut." Shea ordered.

Trish was so lost in her need to orgasm that she paid not mind to the slut comment and squatted over his rod as instructed. Bouncing up and down Trish need help balancing on the soft bed so she held out her hands to Shea.

Shea enjoying her own pleasure at the manipulation of Alex's tongue gave no mind to Trish's predicament. A sudden grasp of her breast for balance by Trish caught her attention and caused a yelp that brought Wesley to the door.

"Is there a problem Ms. Egan?" He inquired.

"No, no problem just a misguided hold." She replied.

Shea reached out her hands and held onto Trish's arms to keep her from gripping her tits. With the position Trish was in Shea could see Alex's shaft slip in and out of Trish as she lifted then fell onto his crotch. The shine from her juices was apparent and it was making Shea want Alex's cock for her self.

Trish hammered down hard grinding her clit against Alex as she rode her way to an orgasm. Shea watched as her friend cam hard soaking her love tool until she wasn't able to hold her self up any longer. Falling off of Alex Trish lay next to them as Shea removed her pussy from his mouth.

Climbing down the bed Shea grabbed Alex's meat and stroked it as she told him he was going to fuck her next. "I want you inside of me like you were yesterday."

Shea turned her back to him and slowly guided the head of his throbbing member to the little brown hole below. Soaked as she was with spit cum and more spit Shea needed no lubrication to slip his cock into her ass. As she started slowly descending down the length of his rod Shea could see the reflection of her intruder in the mirror. The picture of her back door opening up and taking the hard cock deep was such a turn on. Just above the anal fucking was her open sloppy wet pussy begging for its own pleasure. With one hand on his chest and the other dipping two then three fingers between the red hued lips Shea fingered her self as she rode the obelisk until she felt the contraction start deep in her stomach.

With each trust of his cock Shea raced towards the overwhelming orgasm that she longed for. Like a clap of thunder it hit gripping her body with uncontrollable contractions until she launched into a cosmic orgasmic blasts that erupted from her pussy. Cum squirted out covering her hand and Alex's thighs coating both in a clear slippery liquid. Shea was left limp and shuddering as her orgasm washed over her crashing on the rocks of passion.

Slipping out from under her Alex was now desperate for his own release. He need to cum bad but neither girl was able to mount any reaction that would assist in his problem.

Trish was close to full recovery so he whispered in her ear receiving an affirmative nod. Rolling her onto her stomach he leaned down and spit onto her brown pucker lubing it enough to prepare for invasion. Pressing the head of his rod against her ass hole he slowly pierced the opening then slipped down deep in. Trish gasped as the muscles stretched to accommodate his girth. With a few slow steady strokes he was buried deep in her rectum as he gripped her firm cheeks tight with each hand. Increasing the pace of his thrust Alex built up a brutal rhythm until Trish was on the verge of another earth shattering orgasm.

Arms stretched out foreword fist gripping the bed covers and head thrown back Trish screamed with pleasure as Alex's hammering pushed her to the brink.

Alex felt his balls clamp down and knew that his moment had arrived. Pulling out he quickly rolled Trish over and fired three then four long ribbons of hot white seed across her face and chest. The molten love lava splashed her breasts and chin leaving a trail of spunk resembling a crude road map. Alex wilted against the head board as he surveyed his conquest.

Shea watching the last of the anal action play out moved to Trish's side and played with the pools of semen that covered Trish's upper body. With one finger she scooped up a small amount and feed it to her lover. Trish sucked the nectar from her finger as she hummed her approval of the meal. Leaning down Shea licked a large dollop of cum from Trish's right nipple and savored the taste for the first time. It was salty yet sweet; a combination she had never thought palatable until now. With Alex's cum dangling off her tongue she kissed Trish deep and passionate letting her know just how much she cared for her.

Trish drifted off into a post orgasmic haze as Shea and Alex moved from the bed. "I think I am ready to go back now." Shea said as she picked up her dress from the floor.

Walking out into the living room Shea found Wesley sitting quietly on the sofa readying the paper. "I think Alex may need some time to recover if you know what I mean. Would you be a dear and bring the limo around?"

Wesley politely excused himself as he left the apartment. While he was gone and Alex was in the other room dressing Shea found a piece of paper and wrote Trish a note.

"Thank you for being my first. I hope we can get together soon to do it again. I will have Wesley contact you when I am free to rekindle the fire that you have lit. Love Shea"

Alex walked Shea out to the lobby; the rain was coming down heavy and Alex realized he didn't have his umbrella.

"We will have to make a run for it Madame." He said as he opened the front door.

Wesley pulled up to the curb as the two made a dash for the limo. The awning in front caused a waterfall all the way around so there was little hope of them getting to the car without being soaked. Shea went first leaving Alex a step behind, the dress she had on was now completely see through due to the addition of water. Standing at the limo door for a half second she waited for Alex to open it before she slipped in.

With Alex in the passenger seat and Wesley driving Shea was left to the rear of the car by her self. Shivering from the dampness of her dress she decided that it would be better to remove the wet garment and just go naked. As she sat back there watching the scenery pass by Shea's hand started to caress her body as the warmth of the cars heater removed the chill from her skin.

Her fingers traveled down the soft skin of her stomach until it reached the smooth flesh that once was covered by a dark auburn mane. The tactile sensation was new and exotic to her then there was a brief wisp of hair then bald, hair, bald as she made her way across the design that was now carved out of her pubic hair.

Shea looked down seeing the flame truly for the first time, it looked exquisite. She was so proud of the new visual appearance of her pubic area that she told her self that she would keep it that way as long as she could. The contrast of the dark red against her golden flesh made the area stand out and demand attention when someone saw her nude. It was going to be her trademark and she wanted all of the ladies back at the compound to see it.

The limo pulled to a stop in the garage; Wesley opened the car door as Shea proudly and confidently exited wearing only the heels she wore out. Riding up the elevator Wesley commented on the new look and told her that it made her appear like a vixen. Shea took that compliment and felt her ego rise another notch.

As they walked out of the elevator Shea could hear off in the distance giggling and laughing. Instead of going straight to her room she made her way into the living area to find Katrina and Danielle sitting there watching the large flat screen on the wall.

Naked from head to heel Shea strolled in with an air of confidence that neither lady had seen in her before. As Shea moved around towards them she caught a glimpse of what they were watching.

There on the screen was Tess getting hammered from behind by a large black man. She was standing bent over at the waist with both arms pulled behind her like reigns of a bridal. The man was slamming into her so hard that Shea could see the ripples of fluffy flesh roll up then down her ass cheeks. Her large breast swayed back and forth so violently that she thought her nipples were going to snap off.

Stunned at the sight Shea just stood there and glared at the screen for a minute until Danielle spoke, "Wow that looks great how in the world did you do that?"

Shea turned to her and looked confused until Danielle pointed down at her pussy.

"I had a friend do it; she waxed it and made the design for me." Shea said still unsure what to think at that moment.

"What are you all doing?' Shea asked.

"Well it appears that Tess has a thing for large ebony studs so we helped her out on her day off and got one for her. She seems to be enjoying it very much." Katrina chimed in.

Shea sat down on the sofa next to Danielle and started to watch the action play out on the screen. As the girls attention turned back to Tess and her lover both Katrina and Danielle began playing with themselves just to see how Shea would react. After a few minutes of heavy animalistic fucking and the peripheral vision of the two ladies fondling their breast and pussies Shea's sex drive was revved back up to high.

Shea looked over at Katrina and saw her skirt was up over her hips as she played with her clit. That was all she needed, "Ms. Katrina you asked me a question yesterday that was a make or break deal. I told you that I was not able to accommodate you at that time but now if you would allow me I think I can deliver."

Katrina looked at her and smiled; with a crooked finger she motioned Shea over to her. Dropping down to her knees Shea focus in on Katrina's slippery slit and tasted the delicate folds of her flesh for the first time. Sucking each lip into her mouth one at a time Shea teased and tormented Katrina as she delivered a oral fucking so skillful it could only be compare to a master violinist playing a Stradivarius.

Katrina wiggled and squirmed under Shea's skillful mouth. All along Shea could hear in her head the sultry voice of Paula guiding her through the magical act of licking Katrina's pussy.

Danielle not wanting to be left out moved closer and grabbed Shea's hand bringing it to her gapping hole. Shea rubbed her fingers and palm up and down the length of Danielle's wet crotch until her hand was covered in sex. Shea started fingering Danielle with one then two then three fingers as she worked her tongue deep into Katrina at the same time.

Danielle was new to her; she had not seen nor felt her body before. Katrina and Yanna had both presented themselves naked in front of Shea but Danielle was always covered by a bra and thong at the least. As Shea licked and sucked Katrina she looked out of the corner of her eye to Danielle's naked pussy as she fingered it. The tan flesh was hairless and the lips were stretch out wide, the clit was so large it stuck out from under its hood. Danielle was enjoying the finger bang but Shea could tell she could handle more than just three. On her next thrust she introduced a forth finger slipping all of them in to the last knuckle. Danielle's head rocked back in a sign of appreciation as Shea stuffed her with as much as she could. Short of fisting her Shea had her hand buried deep in Danielle as possible.

Working her two mentors Shea found that she loved every second of the female threesome. The sounds of Tess in the back ground mixed with Katrina and Danielle's oral expressions of pleasure announced the arrival of an orgasmic choir. Danielle was first to cum bucking wildly against her hand driving it as deep as she could then Katrina rocked grabbing Shea's head thrusting it hard against her pussy smearing her love juice all over her face. As the two released her lost in their pleasure; Shea fell back onto the floor licking Danielle's juice form her fingers as she watched Tess on the big screen get blasted by the largest load of cum see had ever seen. Tess was down on her knees with her mouth open and her head tilted back like a porn star when the ocean of white struck.

The last thing Shea saw before the screen went blank was Tess smiling as a string of white goo dangles down off her chin swinging back and forth between her big pillowy breasts.