Freyja Inc. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle's fuck toy was slamming his balls hard against her thigh as he rocked into her with such a force she would literally come off the floor with each stroke.

Katrina moaned as her orgasm began to slip out through her wet love nest eliciting a tremble that almost snapped the neck of the man lapping at her pussy. The thought of her cumming shot waves through Shea's body as she felt her fingers driving into her wetness bringing her closer to an orgasm of her own. Tess was lost and unable to announce her climax but it was very obvious that she was well on her way to number four or five Shea had lost count. The fact that Danielle was starting to scream out, "Fuck....Fuck that big pussy... Fuck that big fucking cock into that pussy." was the last straw for Shea. Her knees buckled as her wave of pleasure rolled out through her body forcing her to stager over to the sofa near Danielle to keep from falling on the floor.

Shea worked herself more as she watched the two men slam deep into Tess and deposit their seed leaving them spent from all of their hard work.

Danielle's man continued to hammer home his massive rod taking her over the top for a second time causing her to lose her balance and fall over the arm of the sofa. As Danielle fell her head landed in Shea's lap bringing those wonderful globes of tan flesh within reach. Shea not passing up the opportunity fondled and pinched the hot mounds of breast. A hard pinch of her nipple and the downward thrust of her lovers cock brought forth a massive shake the trigger the contraction of Danielle's stretched out inner walls milking the readied load in his balls.

Pulling out he stroked his thick meat aiming the bulbous head in the direction of Danielle's head and chest. A torrent of steaming hot cum blasted out across Danielle's chest and chin splashing up onto Shea's arm and hand. Two then three ribbons of liquid painted Danielle and Shea until the last big pulse of fluid arched upward and struck Shea across her golden firm C cup tits.

With a big grin and a wink to Shea the man stumbled back over to the bar and sat down on a stole to regain his composure.

Tess was only two thirds the ways through her stable of hung studs. The last one in line didn't wait for instructions as he plowed into her open wet pussy with a single hard thrust. The depth of his thrust was not new to her so she didn't gasp or flinch which made him slightly put out. Due to the previous and current action Tess was now a stretched open wide. The only thing that would feel big to her right now would be the man that just destroyed Danielle leaving her a pool of quivering sexed out flesh.

Disappointed in the lack of response he got when he slammed into her of the first time the man ramming Tess brought forth a brutal pace. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed out again through the room. Tess's ass cheeks rolled up and down from the impact of his thighs. Shea could see cum, juice, and sweat fly all across the floor as he took advantage of the situation. Tess so over sexed at that moment couldn't even muster a minimal amount of resistance to his forceful cadence. Tess was on the verge of passing out, her body was locked in a perpetual state of orgasm causing her lungs to freeze up and stop breathing. Long hard gasps came out of her throat every so often that assured Shea that she wasn't dead but the way her body just sagged in the swing said different.

With frustration the man finally stopped and announced, "She's out cold, nothings going to wake this bitch up!" Pulling free from her abused pussy he grumbled that he wasn't through fucking yet. Looking around at the other girls he noticed Katrina riding one of the men on the floor near the bar. He was laid out on his back as she lowered her self down in a squat bouncing up and down the full length of the ten inch cock penetrating her famished pussy. Her strong legs flexed with each move making it appear erotic and somewhat dominating as she worked the man below her. Danielle was still coming out of her daze from the massive orgasm she received from the massive cock that opened her up like a breach in a dame. There was no way his cock was going to be noticed in that hole.

He turned his gaze upon Shea sitting there with her thong still clinging to her calves. "You, you look like you need some dick. Why don't you come over here and ride this log for a while?" He said as he move closer to her.

Shea overly stimulated by all of the sex going on around her was beyond ready to jump anything that was offered. Moving quickly she stood up and kicked her thong off and pulled her bra up and over her head. Lunging into his arms she locked her lips to his in a hot desperate kiss letting him know she was game.

The man reached down and lifted her up by the legs cradling her in front of him. Moving his hands under her ass he lifted her higher until his cock was perched at the entrance of her wet eager pussy. Holding on for dear life Shea wrapped her arms around his neck and began a slow ride down the length of his hard rod. First he dropped her down half way making sure she was able to take his member without too much difficulty. Once he realized just how slippery she was he bounced her up and then down hard driving his rod deep into her velvet tunnel. A gasp erupted from Shea as the large dark cock hit new depths deep inside her. The deep thrust found new never explored areas of her pussy that vibrated her soul.

Shea rocked her hips back and forth as the man lifted and lowered her onto his eight inches. She felt so filled and loved every thick inch she could capture as the tempo settled into a comfortable fuck.

With renewed vigor and a stiff cock the tree trunk walked around to the open end of Tess, "I bet I can wake this bitch up!" Lining his oversized head up to the now stretched out hole that once was Tess's tight pussy he pressed hard against her. The resistance her body gave was only due to the fact that she was still slightly smaller than needed for his cock to drive right in. Holding her legs he slowly stretched and pushed his member into her ravaged hole. The sheer size of his cock brought forth a scream from Tess that sounded like a mix of pleasure and pain. Centimeter by centimeter he slowly pressed his advantage until she had half of his monster inside her. Tess's lips were stretched to the point they disappeared. Pulling back slightly he allowed her to regain some sort of relief before he drove back in with more force this time slipping in three fourths the way.

Tess came alive as the monster devoured her bruised battered pussy. Gasping and screaming she bucked as he gave her more and more of his member. Tess began mumbling incoherent words as the stretching of her womanhood became more tolerable.

Katrina now satisfied sexually from her randy ride walked over to the swing taking in the sight; giving commentary to the events she half jokingly gave orders to the cock not the man instructing it to stretch her out and make her feel more full than any woman on the face of the planet. Smiling as she looked up at the tortured expression on Tess's face she laughed stating, "You never would have imagined pleasure would look so grimaced."

Scanning the remaining members of the party Katrina saw that one of the men was sporting a rather impressive hard on standing next to the bar. "You look like you need some help with that. Why don't you treat Shea to a special surprise and make a sandwich for her."

Shea still grinding her self on the object lodged deep inside her pussy paid little attention to the statement until she felt a warm rush come over her back door. The man in question was rubbing a hand full of oil around on her ass cheeks and puckered little hole. As she felt his breath cross her shoulder she heard him say, "Oh baby you're going to love this shit."

A large amount of pressure built up at the opening of her ass; slowly she could feel her muscle give way to an intruder. The stretching of her back door shot electric pulses through her body tightening her inner walls around the cock already jammed up inside her pussy.

The prolonged insertion into her second hole forced her to stop moving as the full length made its way up into her bowels. It was a tremendous feeling as she stretched and relented to the long slick pole driving deep within. Four then five thrust came and passed as the full length of her new skewer found its rightful place in the balance of her carnal act.

Both men slowly worked in and out as they found a comfortable rhythm alternating between themselves as to who would be pushing and pulling. Shea's head fell back onto the shoulder of the man behind her as the sensations magnified inside her abdominal area. A low moan started rolling from her lips as she began to enjoy the double penetration. Shea found her self matching the movements of her two lovers as she returned to rocking her hips back and forth. As her speed increased the two men slowly stopped their movement and just let her work the two cocks into her self at her own pace. A fire was burning deep inside as her orgasm raced towards the forefront.

As Shea advanced up the mountain of bliss she was slightly distracted by the loud audible grunts coming from Tess. Rolling her head to the side she witnessed the monstrous rod slamming deep into the gapping hole that once was Tess's delicate flower. Now it was a sloppy wet slushy hole that appeared to be as wide as a coffee cup. Tess's big fluffy breast twirled in opposite directions as the motion of the swing gave under his heavy thrusts. The nubs on the top of her mounds of flesh spiraled around in the same motion looking like marbles spinning in the middle of a plate. Tess was beyond help now, she had become a fuck toy for all of the men weather she wanted to be or not.

Katrina and Danielle were found on the edge of the sofa knelling in front of two of the men, both pressing their breast around long dark shafts as they swallowed the tips with their mouth. The sight of them tit fucking the guys pushed Shea to the edge. The combination of visual sensations and the overwhelming fullness she was experiencing was more than she could take. With animalistic growls she started bouncing up and down on both cocks at the same time forcing them both to drive as far as physically possible into her. The increased tightness of having both rods buried inside brought the two men to a boiling point. Announcing their inevitable orgasm the men began slamming into Shea with as much force as she was imposing onto them. A bright white light flooded Shea's vision as the moment of truth hit. Her body bucked and tossed as her orgasm slammed her like a truck. The clamping down of her muscles in both holes initiated the release of a massive flow of white sticky rockets as the men both lost their ability to hold back. The sheer volume of cum that bathed her insides was more than she had ever thought possible.

Shea was out of control as she felt the hot liquid inundate her soul. Locked between the two powerful men she collapsed succumbing to the violent nature of her own orgasm. Limp and motionless she hung there impaled on the rods still holding her up. Slowly as their ebony obelisks withered they allowed her body to slump to the floor in a heap of slimy cum cover jello.

Both Katrina and Danielle's work on their respective partners brought forth the intended result. Just as both of the men were about to spill their seed onto them the girls ordered them to hold off long enough to make their way to Tess. Danielle pointed out that Tess's undulating breast need a fresh coat of sperm to make the picture perfect so as instructed the men aimed their load covering each with a thick whitewash of steaming love lotion.

The last man left standing over by the bar had been working his tool with some frantic action jerking his way to an explosion of his own. Taking the hint he too marched over to Tess and proceeded to add to the work of art. Blast after blast struck Tess along her chin and face with one hitting directly in her mouth. The gravitational flow slowly covered her cheeks and mixed with the saliva and cum across her forehead and hair leaving her a pasty white. Last but by far not the least the monster cock hammering away at her slurping pussy erupted spewing scolding hot cum filling her fuck hole until it flowed over.

All of the men and both Mistresses eventually made their way out of the room leaving Shea alone on the floor. As she came down from the euphoric high that was her first double she saw Tess limp and lifeless hanging in the swing. Seeing her friend covered in male love juice and showing severe signs of abuse Shea was left breathless at the sight. Rivers of white sticky syrup dripped off of every inch of Tess's body. A cavernous hole that once was Tess's pussy lay open allowing Shea to see deep inside her womb. The flow of cum steadily poured out dripping off of her asshole as large globs splattered on the floor below. If she didn't know better she would have thought that Tess had been gang raped and left for dead.

Upon weak shaky knees Shea moved over to Tess and tenderly petted her cum covered face. Lowering her lips to her ear she whispered, "God you look beautiful, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Kissing her on the lips genteelly Shea said her goodbyes. As she pulled away she could taste the sweet salty mix of cum and spit as she ran her tongue over the gooey substance stuck to her mouth.

"This was some going away party." She thought to her self as she walked back out of the room towards her living quarters. Passing Wesley and another one of the butlers in the hall she smiled and nodded. They were on their way to retrieve Tess and make sure she was taken care of.

Once in her room Shea collapsed on her bed curling up in the covers drifting off to sleep immediately.