Freyja Inc. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside was a small note, "These are for you to wear, the white one is for the auburn girl. I request that the masks be the only attire you each wear during the event."

Shea's jaw dropped as she read the note out loud.

The girls all giggled as she finished and leaped over onto her hugging and kissing her as if she was just proposed to.

"Girl I think you have an admirer!" Danielle cheered as she gave Shea a playful squeeze on her left breast.

"Virgin white how fitting." Katrina chimed in as she held up the mask.

Yanna laughed with a wicked grin, "Virgin my ass, she is just as much of a horndog as the rest of us!"

As the joking and playfulness died down Shea finally asked what she was getting into. Yanna told her not to worry; she would be contacting von Mises to discuss the details of the event and put everything into a contract that protected her and the others. She informed Shea that it was standard procedure to iron out all of the details before anything went further.

Shea was still nervous about the situation she was in as she collapsed on her pillow that night. Scared and excited all at the same time she couldn't sleep. After an hour of tossing and turning in her bed she finally called Wesley for help. As usual he was fatherly and caring as he listened to her ramble on about her fears. Once she finished expressing her anxieties he stroked her hair and told her to just lay back and relax, he knew exactly what would calm her nerves and help her understand the events that were to play out.

With her eyes closed Shea heard the familiar humming in her head and soon the sexy sensual voice of Paula echoed through her mind. The lesson tonight was about control and relinquishing that control to someone for sexual gratification. As Shea drifted off to sleep the mental picture of the woman speaking in her head came to life. A raven haired beauty dressed in white flowing garments took her by the hand and lead her into a world of sexual erotic dreams that cleared her mind of any fears about allowing someone to take complete control of her body for the purpose of sexual gratification, both hers and theirs.

When Shea awoke she found herself energized like never before, her mood was joyful and happy and there was a wonderful scent in the air. The smell was intoxicating and familiar; she couldn't put her finger on it but it was calming to say the least. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she felt a warm wetness on her fingers. Looking closer at her hands she could make out a shiny aromatic liquid covering her fingers and palms. The smell registered with her at that moment. It was her own.

Looking down at her uncovered body she could see a massive puddle of sex juices covering her naked flesh. Thighs coated in the moisture of her sex along with a wet spot on the sheets larger than any other she had during the months before; Shea realized she had been playing with herself while she slept.

A burning in her stomach and breast told her that she was far from through in satisfying her sexual needs. Looking at her clock she saw Wesley would be there any minute so she quickly got up and ran to the shower, she didn't want him to see her like this again. Thinking to herself if he found her this way he would think she was an over sexed slut of some kind; the fact that he had found her that way more often than not didn't register with her until later, and honestly Wesley never would have though bad of her weather she was or not. He was loyal to her and wanted her to feel as comfortable about herself and her sexual needs as anyone could.

The cold shower cooled her desires to a degree but not all the way. When she returned to the room Wesley was busy making the bed and she could see the sheet draped over the chair with the large wet spot painfully visible to anyone in the room. Searching through the wardrobe for something to wear Wesley suggested the red outfit in the back. Shea shyly pulled the outfit out shameful from her night time exploits and held up the garment. It was a designer dress that would make Mae West blush with jealousy.

"I believe a woman as desirable as you should wear red. It expresses the passion and sexuality one as yourself contains." Wesley said as he gathered the soiled linens.

Shea gasped at his statement and slapped him on the shoulder as he walked past. She knew he was joking with her in his own special way but the truth of the statement sang volumes about her mental and physical state since arriving at the compound.

As most everyday before Shea dressed neglecting the use of undergarments. Her firm ass bounced in the form hugging dress and her breast danced as she scurried down to the gallery. It wasn't long before the tactile sensations of the fabric and the freedom of being naked underneath rekindled the flames that tormented her body the night before.

Shea found herself extremely horny and unable to explain it in her mind as to why. All she knew was she needed to explode orgasmicly or she would die.

When she found Yanna in her office she asked her what was on the agenda for the day. Yanna explained to her that the work for the day was finish late last night and that if she wanted she could just relax upstairs until later that night when Mr. von Mises would be coming by to close the deal. Shea was lost for words when she heard this; she would have to spend the rest of the day trying to occupy her time dwelling on the events of that night. Frustrated and horny she told Yanna that she would die if she was left alone today, laughing Yanna agreed and said she would hang out with her until it was close to time.

The two made their way back up to the living area and settled down on the sofas chatting and talking about more details of the company. Shea had figured out most everything about Freyja Incorporated but it always help to have someone confirm the minor details. Over the course of the next few hours the conversation turned to some of the fantasies Yanna had been involved with. Shea grilled her on the details of each one and was finally starting to understand how they went. After a while Yanna volunteered to show her some of the footage from the archives on one fantasy in particular.

Calling over to the mansion Yanna instructed one of the butlers there to load the archives to the video system allowing them to use the big screen TV on the wall as their monitor. With remote in hand Yanna scrolled through a list of titles naming someone and one of the girls next to that someone. Yanna stopped on a title date just two years earlier and pressed select. Cueing it up she told Shea to sit back and enjoy.

Shea inquired why that one and Yanna informed her that it was her very first fantasy she fulfilled as a member of Freyja Inc.

Settling back in the big soft sofas the girls watched the screen as it came to life. The picture was in full color and from the angle of the shot Shea could tell that it was filmed from security cameras mounted in the ceiling. In the middle of the picture was a short haired blonde suspended face down and hog tied. Upon closer inspection Shea could see that it was Yanna. Her body was wrapped up in ropes around her thighs and arms along with her waist and chest. From the looks of it her breast were wound up individually causing each one to stick out straight foreword. The coloration of each tit was a reddish purple from the tight constraint on each one.

As she dangled there helpless a man walked up behind her and checked the ropes for security. While inspecting the bindings he motioned to someone off camera to come foreword. At the right of the screen two individuals dressed in all black leather body suits with holes open for their breast to hang out pushed another woman bound to a small apparatus wearing a hood into view. Shea could make out the women in black by their breast, it was Katrina and Danielle. The lady on the small leather vault was tied down in the same fashion as Yanna was tied suspended.

Wheeling the vault closer Yanna's head lifted to see the approaching lady. Yanna spoke up at this moment, "I can't believe my hair was that short back then."

Shea sat there wide eyed as she watched the action on screen. The camera angle changed to allowing Shea to see the lady on the vault tied down with her legs splayed wide open giving the man full access to her pussy and ass. Her hands were bound under the vault denying her use of them. A dark hairy bush covered her crotch cloaking her delicate folds. The voice of the man broke the silence instructing the two assistants to prepare the submissive to his liking.

Immediately the two girls fetched some items and returned to the crotch of the woman bound to the vault. Shea watched as they shaved her lower region clean unmasking the tender pink folds of her pussy.

Shea's eyes were glued to the screen as the girls finished off their task. Once complete the man inspected their work and confirmed his approval. With her pussy shaved clean she was spun around and rolled under Yanna so their face was hovering over each others pussy. Each woman's breast was held up and out so they could graze across the others body as they were suspended in this position.

Yanna held her head up level with her body just inches away from the other woman's clean fresh hole. The woman below stayed perfectly still until the hood was removed by the man; at this point she began to protest that she was face to face with another woman's sexual parts.

Slapping her breast with his hand he forced her to wince causing her face to lift up even closer to Yanna's wet pussy. Protesting more she cursed him as if she knew his intentions and became angry that she was held down in place.

With strong tones in his voice he told her that if she was to be his she would have to submit to his will or be out on the street by days end.

Before she could answer he ripped the cover of his crotch away exposing a large hard cock that bounced free. Her attention was drawn to his hard member as he waved it over her forehead. With out a second to speak he shoved the rod deep into her mouth and gagged her on his length. Slowly he withdrew and began to sink his rod back into her mouth with a gentler stroke. Working his cock back and forth inside her mouth the man started to play with Yanna's pussy slipping one then two fingers into her. Yanna's head tilted back with the intrusion showing signs of enjoyment as he manipulated her wet juicy opening.

Shea looked over at Yanna sitting on the other sofa as the action continued on screen. Shea watched as she fondled her breast through her blouse as she showed evidence of arousal. Shea didn't know exactly what to make of the situation but she could feel her own arousal start to build.

Not wanting to be swept up in the moment Shea returned her attention to the screen. The man was removing his slick cock from the woman' throat and teasingly rubbing it up and down the length of Yanna's awaiting hole. The woman underneath was starting to protest again as he slowly worked it into Yanna from behind. Just inches from her face the woman watched her man fuck Yanna as if nothing was odd about the situation. The more her thrust into her the more the woman became angry.

It was at this point he ordered Yanna to shut her up; dropping her head down between the woman's legs Yanna began licking and sucking on the wide open pussy before her. A low moan escaped the woman's mouth as Yanna quickly brought her level of arousal up to a boiling point. The harder her fuck Yanna the more aggressive she became between the woman's legs.

As her orgasm built the demeanor of the woman changed until she was writhing in sexual ecstasy. Finally the woman broke loose of her inhibitions and started scream out for the man to fuck Yanna harder. She finally realized the more pleasure he caused Yanna the more she would in turn give her.

As the woman's orgasm approached her cries for him to fuck Yanna became more vulgar and forceful. "Fuck that slut! Fuck that fucking dirty slut you bastard! Fuck her pussy until it cums all over your cock baby!"

Yanna not far from her own orgasm continued to feast on the delicate moist flesh of the pussy presented to her.

Shea was now extremely worked up sexually and found herself squeezing and rolling her breast through the red fabric of the dress she wore. Peeking over at Yanna she could see she had one hand buried down inside her slacks playing with her pussy while the other was pulling and twisting on the nipples of her now exposed breasts.

The cries of orgasm coming from the TV drew Shea back into the action playing out in the video. As the woman hit her orgasmic high she tossed her head side to side brushing her nose across to swinging balls of the man fucking Yanna. Her screams triggered Yanna's orgasm causing her walls to contract around the long hard cock slamming into her. The added tightness and pulsing contractions from Yanna's pussy brought forth a spray of hot white creamy seed that first coated her insides then splashed across the outer lips of her well used pussy. Shot after shot hit Yanna's hot hole then dripped down onto the face of the woman below.

Like a starving beast she lapped at the liquid as it came gushing down to her trying to savor every drop. As he drained every last drop out of his balls the man slowly stepped back and sat down in a chair the girls had placed behind him.

Sitting there recovering he leaned in to the woman and told her if she wanted more of his cum she better finish off her meal now or there would not be another chance for her to experience his cock ever again.

Looking up at Yanna's gapping cum oozing pussy she lifted her head up and began sucking out the very little bit of his cum she could. Yanna trembled with aftershocks from the oral manipulation the woman provided as she sucked her pussy dry.

As Shea continued to watch the woman suck and lap at Yanna the screen faded to black.

Staring at the dark screen still rubbing her hard nipples Shea sat there with her mouth open wide.

Yanna moaned softly and said, "That one still gets me hot. That guy knew exactly what he wanted and we made it come true for him. I don't think they have ever been happier since that day."

Shea turned to her seeing Yanna still stocking her pussy and playing with her nipples, "What do you mean? He made he do things she didn't want to do."

"No dear, he made her into his submissive that day. She had been fighting him over their sexual likes and dislikes for years. We just helped put her in a situation that she either gave in to his dominance or ended their marriage right then." Yanna said with a sultry satisfied voice. "You know to this day we still get a Christmas card from her thanking us for showing her the way to a happier sexually fulfilling lifestyle."

Shea paused for a moment thinking of how they helped that couple grow closer, then she remembered Yanna say that that fantasy was still one of her most favorites. "Yanna, why was that one so special? I mean it looked like straight foreword S&M to me."

Yanna laughed as she slowly pulled her hand from her crotch, "That was the first time anyone had ever sucked the cum out of my freshly fucked pussy! To tell you the truth the feeling of being eaten out after you take a big load is one of the most incredible things I have ever experienced. Maybe someday you will get the chance to know what it's like."

With that said Yanna got up and walked over behind Shea. Reaching over her shoulders cupping her breast she gave each a squeeze and rolled her fingers around the hard marbles sticking out. Shea moaned as the jolt of pleasure coursed through her body.

"Well dear I have to go take care of an itch if you know what I mean. See you later tonight." Yanna whispered into Shea's ear as she pulled away from her.

Shea sat there tormented sexually and confused mentally as she was left alone. Trying to come up with an answer or reason she just found herself more aroused at the eventual happenings of the night to come.

With four hours to waste Shea reached for the remote and began scrolling through the archives for another video to watch. Finding one the peaked her interest she settled in for a visual voyeuristic afternoon.