Freyja Inc. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trashing her head side to side Shea wanted, needed something to change either she would be allowed to crest the top of her orgasm or she would disrupt the torment that held her on the edge. Without thinking she bit down on the tender soft skin of Katrina's thigh just adjacent to her pussy. The clamping of her teeth was not hard enough to break the skin but more than enough to leave a bruise.

Jumping back away from Shea's head Katrina cried out with pain, "The little bitch bit me!"

This new piece of information spoke volumes to von Mises; he knew that his unusual form of torture had produced the intended effect. Halting all contact with his slave he informed each of the girls to stop and step back. Now the final phase of his fantasy was ready to be put into play.

Handing Yanna and Danielle each one feather he instructed them to position themselves next to Shea along side of each breast. Katrina was given two feathers and told to move in behind him at her feet. Von Mises centered himself between Shea's legs and again pulled back the hood of her clit and started to stroke the throbbing bud bringing her back to the boiling point she attained just moments earlier.

As he continued his manipulation of her most sensitive nerve bundle the girls alternated strokes along her ribs and underarms and across the arches of her feet. The feathers painted a wider swath across her skin than the brushes. The tactile feeling was much more intense burning a path of electrical sparks that lingered long past the delicate touch. Three different levels of tickle had been achieved tonight and Shea was now in for the tickle of her life.

Shea flopped and twisted her body in a feeble attempt to avoid the tickle; her cries of laughter soon transformed into grunts and gasps. Holding her head up so she could see Shea scanned the faces of each participant making eye contact with each. At one point Yanna looked into her eyes and she could see the pleas of a desperate woman. A look far too familiar to her as she too had been in this position before except her pleas came from a more brutal torture than the one Shea was enduring.

Yanna and Danielle alternated strokes along Shea's sides and breast keeping her torso twisting as they proceeded with there task. Katrina feeling a little vengeful set a relentless pace of tickles along the underside of Shea's feet causing her legs to shake violently without rest. In the middle von Mises kept up his never ending stroke causing a convulsion to begin inside Shea's womb that indicated the approach of a massive orgasm. Once he was able to see her opening start to contract and close as the pulses grew stronger he knew his moment was near.

With cold hearted calculation he ordered all of the girls to stop and moved away from Shea. Her pleading eyes jumped from one face to another with a desperation she had never expressed before. Taking one of Katrina's feathers he ordered her to move down between Shea's legs and kneel down so she was eye level with her pussy. Yanna and Danielle took up positions at each foot and waited for further instructions. With the girls repositioned von Mises moved to the head and finally showed the goal of his fantasy. Opening his fly he uncoiled his stiff member from its restraints and lined it up with Shea's mouth.

Standing ready he ordered Katrina to take two fingers and slip them inside Shea's leaking hot hole and press along the upper wall just behind the pubic bone. As she obliged Shea let out a loud, "OHHHH" which gave him the opportunity to slide his hard cock into her mouth muffling her audible conformation of pleasure. With his cock firmly placed in her mouth he took the two feathers he wielded and began stroking her ribs and armpits causing her to bounce on the X. Yanna and Danielle were given orders to tickle Shea's feet relentlessly as Katrina managed to keep pressure on the ruff little spot inside Shea's aching pussy. Muffled cries escaped from around his cock as he closed his eyes and continued to torment Shea into a quivering mass of flesh.

Katrina informed him that Shea's inner walls were starting to contract and relax around her fingers as they pushed her further down the path of decadent pleasure. As von Mises felt his own release growing near he told Katrina to start stroking Shea's clit again with her feather. The whisper light touches of the feather over her clit and surrounding mound shot Shea into orbit. The muscles in her stomach cramped up robbing her of breath. Struggling to suck in air around von Mises swollen cock made Shea light headed and caused her to hyperventilate as her orgasm raced foreword.

The soreness of constant muscle contraction throughout her body was setting in and Shea knew that she could hold off much longer. Try as she might the inevitable was coming to a violent end. The fire that had been building deep within her body was manifesting itself in a pounding pulsating contraction in her nipples and crotch. Shea could feel the skin of her nipples tighten with each heart beat as her nipples reached a totally new level of hardness. The rosy little buds felt as if they were about to rupture as the blood coursed through them. Her clit bounced up and down twitching from the stroke of the feather and her inner walls clamped down so hard she thought they would lockup around Katrina's fingers.

With toes curled under Shea's feet shook uncontrollably as Yanna and Danielle continued their constant swipe of the feathers. Von Mises applied even steady strokes to the ribs and armpits forcing Shea's ribcage to squeeze down upon her lungs denying breath.

Suddenly the dam burst and Shea arched her back thrashing about as her orgasm ravaged her body. The feeling of release started deep within her chest and quickly rolled down into her belly. Like a knot her stomach cramped collapsing her inner walls like a vice; the pressure placed on her trigger by Katrina's fingers elicited an eruption of orgasmic fluids that sprayed out splashing along Katrina's upper chest coating her breasts with a clear viscous sheen.

Shea's cries of ecstasy reverberated around von Mises' member sending jolts down into his balls bringing him to the moment of ejaculation. Quickly he pulled free of her mouth and ran around to her side. As Shea quaked into unconsciousness he stroked his rod with short hard pumps releasing his seed. Squeezing the base of his cock he controlled the flow of white sticky spunk tracing out a lower case "v" fallowed by an upper case "M" on her stomach. Twitching himself von Mises staggered back catching his breath as he admired his handy work.

As Shea lay there limp and non-responsive von Mises thanked the girls for their roles in the fantasy and asked when he would be able to get a copy of the video. "I have to say that was the most intense experience I have ever been a part of." He replied as they all stood around the limp form strapped to the X.

Covered in Shea's cum Katrina told him to expect a package delivery within two days of the transfer of money. With that the girls dawned their cloaks and escorted him out for is trip home.

Alone and still unconscious Shea lay spread eagle on the apparatus as Wesley and Hershel entered the room.

"Wesley I have to say you have on special little hellcat there on your hands. I hope you're able to handle her. I would hate for her to end up like the last one." Hershel said as he removed the bindings on her wrists.

As he released her ankles Wesley replied, "I sure do, and this one will be special. I am not going to let her venture too far down the path of decadence without someone there to take care of her."

Wesley lifted the dead weight of Shea off the X and slowly made his way back towards her room as Hershel cleaned the area and removed all of the evidence of what happened there tonight.

Morning came and Shea opened her eyes finding herself lying in her bed. Rolling over to get up her body screamed from the soreness that set in as she slept; every muscle in her body ached as if she had preformed some strenuous exercise the day before. Slowly she sat up and stood upon shaky legs trying to remember everything that transpired the night before. Replaying the events in her mind Shea realized she had the most intense fulfilling orgasm she had ever reached in her life. To this date nothing in her sexual experiences had ever measured up to the feeling she had last night.

Making her way down to the showers Shea soaked for what seamed and hour allowing her body to release the soreness it had pinned up. Today was going to be hard as she gradually recovered from von Mises erotic little fantasy.

12