Freyja Inc. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shea looked through the files and wondered if the FBI was this meticulous in learning about their suspects.

With the briefing over the girls headed for the front door. Katrina stopped everyone as they reached to front step and said, "Well girls now is as good a time as any. What do you think?"

Both Danielle and Yanna answered back with a yes, at which point all three turned on Shea and asked her to close her eyes.

Shea felt a cold hard something brush against her chest and slip down between her breasts followed by a daintily wisp of fine string wrap around her neck. Suddenly a moist warm set of lips locked onto her and lingered for a moment only to be followed by another set of hot lips then finally a third which parted slightly presenting a soft wet tongue. Shea swirling with excitement and fear of the unknown accepted the tongue and kissed back encircling it with her own.

As the kiss broke she opened her eyes to see all three of the girls smiling and almost teary eyed as they gazed upon her. Looking down at her chest she saw a golden necklace made if the fines craftsmanship supporting an odd looking pendent. Examining the pendent closer Shea realized it was the same design she had groomed her pubic hair into, the three flame logo of the company.

The pendent was made of fiery golden amber just like the legend, the Brisingamen was the necklace that Freyja wore, when worn no man could resist the charms of the woman it adorned.

When Shea looked back up at the girls she saw each of them holding one out from their neck just like hers. It was a symbol of sisterhood to them and she was now one of them. With a tear filled smile all four girls hugged each other group style and welcomed in fully their new family member.

"If you four are finished with the tears, we must be going or there will be little time to set up the necessary equipment." Wesley said with an air of urgency.

As the girls filed into the limo Shea quizzically asked, "Where is the ball?"

Yanna replied, "Tonight we attend the Manor's Charity Ball and Auction at the Marks Hotel"

Shea's eye lit up bright like spot lights at a movie premier, "The Marks Hotel, I know that place. That is where my friend works in the boutique."

Katrina glanced around the limo smiling wickedly, "We know that is why we are going shopping for our evening dresses at the boutique instead of wearing one of our older ones."

Danielle, Yanna, and Katrina all started laughing like school girls at the thought of meeting Shea's friend and the special shopping trip they had planned while she was still up stairs at the mansion getting dressed.

When the limo pulled up in front of the hotel the doorman escorted them inside the main lobby like he was the personal guard of the Queen. When they reached the doors of the boutique Wesley informed them that he and Hershel would check them in and start setting up for the event tonight.

Danielle told him to leave a key for them at the desk and they would be up later.

A sign hung in the door saying, "Closed for special fitting. Please visit again at a later date."

Katrina knocked on the door bringing a young woman into view; she wasn't Shea's friend Trish. Shea felt a lump in her stomach at the thought that Trish wasn't there.

As the four girls entered the boutique a voice came out from the dressing room area that sounded familiar, it was Trish. "I will be with you in just a moment. I have to arrange the room like you wanted."

A few second later Shea saw Trish come out from the room and make her way over to the group not knowing who was in the special party. Drawing near, the girls parted clearing the view for Trish to see Shea. A loud cry of joy echoed through the room as the realization of who it was hit Trish.

"My god you look fabulous!" Trish yelped with an excited tone in her voice.

Hugging her like a long lost friend Shea proceed to introduce the rest of her party.

After the formal introductions were complete Trish informed the ladies that her assistant Paige would be there also to help with anything they wished.

Katrina being the dominate personality said, "Anything?" as she eyed the pretty woman from head to toe.

Paige interjected, "I take it you're here for the ball tonight? I have taken the liberty of setting out a few items that we just received from our suppliers for your viewing."

Danielle and Yanna followed Paige over to the mannequins as Katrina continued to eye the figure of the young woman. Trish and Shea shared a few words as they followed the group arm in arm with each other.

Paige was correct in choosing the items she had laid out, the latest styles and colors were all the girls wanted to see. Most of the items in the story were very trendy and now but these women were just a little ahead of the rest when it came to fashion. As the ladies perused through the garments each found a favorite or two.

Shea however was more interested in speaking with Trish off to the side just out of ear shot. "Shea if you don't select something you will look out of place with the rest of us!" Katrina barked as she continued to feel the fabric of one dress.

Shea giggled and said, "Don't worry about me, Trish here is going to make sure I am the center of attention tonight"

With their selections in hand everyone made their way to the fitting room. The sofa that once was against the wall was now placed over to the side next to the mirrors and four cushioned straight back chairs sat in its place. The room was somewhat crowded with all six women but once the four girls took their seat Trish and Paige had plenty of room to help out who ever was changing.

Paige wanting to impress the ladies and Trish started taking control of the fitting by telling each girl about the dress they had selected and what the attributes of that dress were in accordance to their frame and figure. Her knowledge of the garments was great but her understanding of just who she was trying to sell to was far from on point.

After a few statements about each dress Yanna and Danielle started laughing to the point it interrupted Paige's commentary. Standing in front of them slightly confused Paige looked at them with an air of frustration that they would interrupt her.

"Dear you don't quite understand what this is about, do you?" Katrina said.

"We already know all there is to know about these outfits. The reason we are in the fitting room is to see what they look like on a real person." Yanna said as she winked at Paige.

Baffled by the comments Paige just looked at the girls with a blank stare. Leaning in and whispering in her ear Trish enlightened her, "They want to see you in the dress hon."

Paige stammered for a few seconds at the thought of modeling the outfits then said, "Oh I can't model this dress for you, I wouldn't do it justice." This was her way of declining without revealing her hesitation to disrobe in front of the girls.

Danielle quickly replied, "We wanted Trish here to model the dress for us, we think she has the lines to pull it off. Your job is the dress her for us." as a wicked smile crept across her face.

Trish blushed with excitement and Paige went flush with fear as the thought of stripping Trish in front of the ladies then having to dress her raced through their minds. A small amount of protest bantered back and forth between Paige and Danielle until Katrina reminded her about the insane amount of money they were willing to spend in the shop today.

Paige dropped her head in submission as the thought of the sale was too much for her to pass up. Commission is a strong incentive and the dollar figure that this sale would bring would pay her rent for the month.

Trish took up a position center stage proudly as she so wanted to see just how far this little shopping spree might go. The thoughts of Shea playing with her self the first time they meet was fueling the fire building deep within.

Paige tentatively moved behind Trish and with shaky hands reached around to unbutton the blouse that hid her lovely body. As each button popped through the hole more and more of Trish's flesh became exposed, her soft light tanned skin contrasted against the white lace bra she had on underneath.

Peeling away the blouse Paige unveiled Trish like a gift at Christmas. The girls got their first glimpse of Trish's round breasts as they protruded out of the top of the lace cups holding them high.

Hesitantly Paige dropped the blouse to the floor and then lowered the zipper on Trish's skirt allowing the waist to slip lower on her hips. Trish wasn't making this any easier on Paige with her constant cooing and purrs letting everyone know she enjoyed being stripped by her assistant for all to see.

As Paige squatted down to pull the skirt off completely, Trish trust her derrière back slightly bringing it inches from Paige's face. The matching lace thong split Trish's cheeks perfectly exposing the smooth flawless flesh of her round ass.

Paige was starting to turn a bright red from embarrassment as her supervisor continued to flaunt her gorgeous body with sexual overtones. Reaching for the dress Paige was abruptly stopped by Shea, "Not yet, her bra needs to be removed along with her thong. That dress would show lines if there was any undergarments."

Paige gasped as the words sank in, with a fear in her eyes and a quiver on her lips Paige looked at the four ladies and asked "Is there anything else I will need to do before I dress her?"

Danielle spoke up, "No dear just remove her clothes and help the model adjust the dress."

Moving around front Paige reached for the clasp between Trish's breasts only to be stopped and told to remove it while standing behind her.

Reaching around and grabbing the clasp Paige's hands rested nervously against Trish's firm breasts. The tension on the clasp from Trish's full chest caused the cups of the bra to fly open leaving Paige's hands cupping Trish's globes as she unhooked the bra. Trish sucked in a deep breath swelling her chest forcing her nipples to press against Paige's palms as she stood there shocked that she was holding another woman's tits.

Quickly Paige pulled her hands back, but as she did she could feel the hard nubs of Trish's nipples brush against her fingers. In her mind she thought that her supervisor was enjoying this way too much. After slipping the bra off Trish's shoulders and arms she tossed it to the floor where the rest of her clothes lay pooled.

Trish stood defiant in the middle of the platform basking in the warmth of her growing lust. Four of the most beautiful women she had ever meet sat in front of her gazing upon her naked flesh admiring her lovely breasts and wanting to see more. The firmness of her nipples grew into a small heart beat pounding in each giving them a life of their own. She knew where this was going but the electricity of having Paige meekly following instruction brought an edge to the event.

Just like Shea the first time they meet Trish had wanted to seduce Paige for over a month now, the problem was Paige never really put her self in a position to be. This was the perfect opportunity for her, Paige would be lead by the four ladies and Trish would be allowed the privilege to ride along. Hell Shea was even playing along with the game and who knows where the rest of this day may go. Trish hoped that at one point there may be six naked ladies in the fitting room real soon.

Moving around front on Shea's orders Paige reached down and hooked her fingers in the waist band of Trish's thong, the warm flesh of Trish's hips coursed up through her fingers as she slowly slid them down. As she pulled the lacy white cloth down Trish's thighs she could feel the soft gossamer texture of Trish's legs. To her surprise it was pleasant, the feel of another woman's skin against her hands. Paige slowly moved her hands down the entire length of Trish's legs taking in the shape of her thighs, calves, and ankles.

Trish the consummate exhibitionist stepped out of her thong parting her legs wide enough for Paige to have an unimpeded view of her moist wet pussy. With eyes slowly moving back up the long firm legs Paige gasped when she witnessed Trish's bald sex just inches away from her face. The smoothness of her skin and the delicate lines of her lips were in high definition from this distance, the small heart shaped outline of pubic hair crowning her love nest only added an exotic flare to her naked form.

Blushing a dark shade of red Paige gazed intently upon Trish. Unable to take her eyes off of the flower Paige did not hear what the girls said next. A wave of Trish's hand in front of her face snapped her out of her daze, "Paige do as they ask dear, this is an important client."

"Uh, what I'm sorry. What did you say?" Paige said as she turned her head towards the women.

"We want to see her in the green dress." Danielle said as she adjusted her self in her chair.

Paige gathered the garment and proceeded to fit Trish. Holding the dress down low so Trish could step into it Paige squatted down forcing her skirt to ride up her thighs slightly; staring directly at Trish's dangling lips the entire time. Paige was subconsciously losing control of he own body, the excitement and fear mingled in the mind so, she didn't realize her body's reaction to the sight of Trish naked until it was too late.

Paige's legs parted sliding her skirt up even higher as she allowed her hands to glide up Trish's legs sampling the softness of her body. In the mirrors the girls could see directly up Paige's skirt now as her light pink panties showed a small damp spot growing larger by the second.

Paige pulled the dress up to the point it was time to stand; the closeness of her stance forced her to glide up Trish's body as she rose. Paige's breast were not large by any standards, a B cup at beast but as she lifted her self up those pert mounds grazed the thighs of Trish causing a buzzing to whirl around in Paige's head. The small bumps positioned at the tips of each breast suddenly doubled in size and firmness. Paige's nipples reacted against her better judgment and left there mark on the cut of her blouse. There was no hiding her sudden arousal now.

Coming to a full up right position Paige was breast to breast with Trish. The only thing separating the soft supple flesh of Trish's naked globes and Paige's was the blouse and thin bra Paige wore. Trish was taking deep chest raising breaths purposefully increasing the contact between the two. Staring into Paige's eyes Trish could see the desire steadily climbing in her young assistant.

Stepping back just a little Paige pulled the dress up and over Trish's arms and shoulders letting it fall into place. Strolling around behind Trish, Paige dragged her left hand along Trish's stomach and then down the small of her back until she found the zipper. Once zipped Paige slowly started to smooth out the fabric along Trish's curves making sure to feel every inch of Trish's magnificent body.

As she moved up Trish's torso she used both hands to smooth out the area over Trish's heaving breast. From the girls angle the way Paige was rubbing on Trish looked more like she was coping a feel. Cupping and palming Trish's firm breast exacerbated the fact that her nipples were already hard as rocks. The green fabric showed just how firm Trish's nipples had become and the welcomed touch made her moan softly.

The moans only caused Paige to stroke Trish more; the thrill of touching and exciting Trish made Paige forget her audience as she continued to explore Trish's body with an eagerness reminiscent of first love.

As the show continued in front of them the girls began to feel their own sexual needs rise. Still under control though they broke the silence and ordered their hosts to move on.

"I think that dress will workout just fine. Place it on the sofa and lets move on." Katrina said.

Looking up as the words carried through the air Paige turned a dark shade of red realizing how lost she had become in the moment and the actions she had just committed. Trish sighed with disappointment at the abrupt end to her sensual caressing. Following Katrina's orders she quickly removed the dress and placed in on the sofa only to be left standing completely nude in front of her guests.

Trish loved being on display for her four patrons but Paige was showing signs of embarrassment and shame that she was such a wiling party to the erotic show. In a timid voice she asked, "Which item would you like to see next?"

Yanna pointed out a bright red piece that had less fabric than the first one. "I would like to see how that one looks."

Reaching for the dress Paige mentioned that Trish's complexion was too tan for the dress but they would get a good picture of how it looked with her figure.

Yanna replied, "Well then we need to see it on someone with a lighter complexion then, you wear it so we can get the full picture."

Paige gasped at the thought but realized that for them to understand how a fare complexion brings out the color she would have to comply. Nervously she started to fumble with the buttons on her blouse only to be stopped by Shea. "No dear we want Trish to undress you just like you did her."

The color in Paige's face disappeared at the thought Trish was going to strip her naked in front of the ladies. It was difficult for her to do that to Trish but the concept of her being stripped was far beyond her comfort zone.

Gleefully Trish bounced over to Paige as if it was Christmas; this was the moment she had been waiting for and she wasn't going to let it slip by. Turning Paige to face the girls Trish snuggled up behind her pressing her flesh against her back allowing the warmth of her body to soak into Paige. Seductively she slowly started to unbutton the blouse swaying back and forth rubbing her nakedness against her assistant.

Paige was holding her hands up loosely covering her self like a school girl in the gym locker room. As Trish pulled the blouse off her shoulders Paige looked at her pleading for her to stop. Trish assured her that it was OK and that what ever happened she would be safe. Surrendering to the will of her clients Paige lowered her arms in defeat allowing Trish to remove the blouse leaving her upper body cloaked in only a thin white bra. The fabric was thin and without much difficulty everyone was able to see the size and color of Paige's light pink nipples.

As Paige stared at the wall above the girls' heads Trish released the button and short zipper that held Paige's skirt up. Sliding her hands under the waist band Trish pushed the garment down over Paige's hips and ass letting it fall to the floor. Trish knew that it was going to be slow going with the rest of the items but she wanted to make sure Paige was exposed properly. Kneeling down behind her Trish pulled the skirt out from under her making Paige step out of it and placed her feet slightly apart.

Shallow breaths confirmed Paige's nervousness as the strip tease continued; Trish standing now unlatched the hooks on Paige's bra. Placing her hands on Paige's shoulders Trish moved in close again allowing her breast to be smashed between her and Paige's back. Paige could feel the soft skin flush against her as Trish's nipples poked into her shoulder blades. A rush of excitement and warmth came over her. This was the first time she had ever felt another woman's body pressed to her bare flesh.

Paige's eyes closed slightly as Trish's hands rolled the straps of her bra off her shoulders. The warm touch glided down as Trish slide her fingers down the front of Paige's body cascading over the rise of her breast. The palms covered her pale mounds under the cups of her bra grazing over the hardening bright pick nipples. Paige could feel her arousal grow as her tight buds dug into Trish's hands; rolling her shoulders foreword slightly Paige sent the bra tumbling to the floor only to be concealed by the hands o her boss.