Freyja Inc. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish made sure to tease Paige now that she was in this vulnerable state. Squeezing and rolling her breasts brought forth a low throaty moan so soft that only Trish could hear. Tracing her hands down lower Trish made sure to pinch Paige's nipples lightly between her thumbs and index fingers before she caressed her way down to her hips. In an act of desire or just to push Paige further down the path of decadence Trish moved one hand down past the waist line of her panties and traced the outline of her now obviously wet pussy. The dark stain between Paige's legs told a very different story than her shy sheepish actions.

Paige leaned her head back on Trish's shoulder and groaned out louder as fingers rolled over her clit and pressed along the length of her delicate womanhood. Trish knew at that point Paige was hooked and she was going to give in to what ever she and the girls wanted.

In Paige's mind a conflict was taking place between her supposed morals and lustful desires. One was going to win and at this point desire had the head start.

Trish peeled down the edge of Paige's pink panties slowly exposing her lower region to the awaiting eyes of their clients. Flawless pale skin revealed itself as the fabric rolled into a cord; finally a wisp of brownish short hair colored the canvas.

Paige had her pubic hair trimmed neatly into a triangle pointing down to her clit. The light brown coloration contrasted sharply with her pale skin making it all that more prominent.

As Trish lowered her self into a squat behind Paige she pulled the pink garment down past her ass cheeks. The crotch which was soaked by this point clung to her moist flesh resisting to depart from its' warm home. Eventually the cloth lost its' footing and fell from Paige's sex. From the girls view Paige's pussy looked like a hairless peach; her lips were tuck in under her labia and the slit ended with a small little pink bulb resembling the spot where a stem would attach.

Shea looked over at the girls and notice Danielle licking her lips like she wanted to sink her teeth into that juicy peach. It was obvious she was getting turned on by the show but just how far was she going to let it continue before she joined in. Shea had already figured out that amongst the four of them Danielle was the horniest closely followed by her self.

Goose bumps rose on Paige as Trish's hands caressed her legs while lowering the panties to the floor. With them around her ankles she hesitated before she voluntarily stepped out of them widening her stance exposing her pussy that much more for her voyeurs.

Trish pulled the panties up to her nose and inhaled deeply at the sweet musk of Paige's moisture. A scene all too familiar to Shea as that was the same thing she did to her the first time they meet.

Retrieving the red dress Trish held it up in front of her and commented on how wonderful the craftsmanship was and the elegance of the cut and material. Paige just stared in awe of the situation and stood perfectly still. Squatting in front Trish gathered the dress so Paige could step into it; her gaze fixed on Paige's pussy the entire time. As Paige lifted one leg to step in Trish blew softly on her pussy sending a rush of warmth and desire deep down to her most intimate area.

The hot breath bathed her naked flesh tingling her soul as Paige centered her self in the opening. Seductively Trish wiggled the dress up the long legs touching as much of Paige as possible until her hands rested at her hips. Standing to complete the fitting Trish rubbed her breasts up Paige allowing her nipples to drag along her thighs and stomach. As Trish's face came with in reach of Paige's perky breasts she quickly tenderly licked and kissed her left nipple sucking in the pink little nub wrapping it in her hot lips.

Paige cooed like a woman on fire as the sensation of another woman's mouth on her tits consumed her body.

Draping the straps over her shoulders Trish moved behind Paige to fasten the clasp of the halter behind her neck. Just as Paige had done Trish smoothed out the fabric making sure to touch every inch of Paige humanly possible. The heat soaking into Paige's flesh from Trish's hands caused her to sway slightly attempting to increase the contact with the objects controlling her desire.

At his point Paige had become lost in her lust and was just about to lose control of her will when Danielle spoke up, "I'm next!"

Jumping up from her seat she bounded up the small step and stood next to the sales ladies. Like an alarm clock Paige snapped back to reality and realized she had been seduced by the moment.

Stepping aside to allow Danielle the stage Paige made her way over to the sofa. Shea abruptly stopped her from leaving the scene and told Paige that she needed to take off the dress so it didn't get wrinkled. With a small amount of trepidation and a hint of gratefulness Paige removed the dress leaving her self naked along with Trish.

Danielle stood tall as she ordered both women to remove her clothes just as they did each others.

Like eager servants Trish and Paige made quick work of disrobing Danielle. Both women took advantage of the opportunity to rub and feel all over Danielle's supple body as they removed her clothes. At one point each one massaged and fondled one of Danielle's large pillowy breasts weighing them in their hands and teasing the nipple. Danielle was very thankful when Trish slipped her fingers down through the parted wet lips of her pussy and sampled the nectar that was leaking out of her horny open hole. Paige not as brazen just smoothly rubbed her hand along the barren flesh above her clit sending chills of delight through Danielle.

As they knelt holding the dress open for Danielle to step in Trish commented to Paige, "You can smell the sweetness of her pussy from here can't you."

Paige nodded slightly as she stared at the long dangling lips of Danielle's pussy hypnotized by the sight of such a beautiful sexual thing. When the girls stood to complete the fitting Danielle used her free hands to reach out and squeeze the round ass cheeks of her willing partners. Roaming her hands over their bodies Danielle leaned in and kissed Trish deep dancing her tongue along with Trish's as they moaned together. Not forgetting Paige Danielle turned to her and with a hand grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her slightly open quivering with excitement lips to hers.

This was the first passionate kiss Paige had ever had with another woman. As Danielle's full lips pressed against hers Paige could feel her insides melting with the desire of the moment. This was her first lesbian experience and she couldn't help but feel moved by the tenderness and passion that was womanly love.

It didn't take long for Yanna and Katrina to follow suit. As each one took their place on stage for their fitting the entourage of naked highly horny women grew. Finally the only one left in the room fully dressed was Shea. As Shea sat there basking in the beauty of five nude females Trish made her way down pulling her by the arm to the center of the stage.

Eager and willing Shea took her place in the center of a circle of hot lusty flesh. Hands quickly started pulling and tugging at her close striping her in seconds. Once bare those same hands explored her body in search of some magical treasure that was her sex.

Mouths, tongues, fingers and breasts savored her body in a swarm of sexuality. Trish was the first to dive face first between her legs sucking on her swollen aroused lips. Paige was standing off to the side as Danielle knelt down between her legs strumming her hot pink clit. Yanna was busy suckling on her small breasts as Katrina squeezed Shea's breast hard and rough.

Each woman moved about changing from one to another sampling the goods from all present. It was at this point Katrina said something to Trish that focused everyone's attention on Paige.

Like a covey of birds five gloriously naked sex driven goddesses descended upon Paige. Laying her down the women began to lick and suck all over her body. Trish being the one who most desired her went straight for those pink pedals between her legs.

Paige felt Trish's long hot tongue bath her pussy as she lapped up her moisture. The taste was sugary and sinful causing her to want more. The thin pink lips that hid earlier were now fully engorged and glowing hot. Atop the slit was a small button that twitched every time her heart pounded.

Trish pulled at the tender skin stretching it out shooting sparks up into Paige's clit. The skill of Trish was driving Paige wild as she thrashed about with hands and mouths devouring her flesh all over. Trish snaked her tongue around splitting Paige's sex open until she found the entrance to the well of passion. Like a pump Trish began fucking her assistant with her tongue curling it up at its' deepest tracing small lines along the roof of her walls.

Paige was on the verge of exploding, Trish's tongue fucking her, Yanna's mouth biting and sucking on one nipple, Katrina's mouth on the other, Danielle kissing her, and Shea tapping away on her clit every time Trish pulled away.

The deflowering of Paige was a sight of pure animalistic lust; everyone in the room wanted some of her and all were going to get their share. Trish found the spot that triggered Paige to orgasm; a final thrust of her tongue sent Paige into a violent tremor. Her cries of ecstasy were concealed as Danielle covered her mouth with a wide kiss suffocating Paige to the point she almost blacked out.

Sensitive to the touch Paige pushed Trish away giving her self a small reprieve from the pleasure she just endured.

As Paige lay there recovering Danielle fell back onto her ass and parted her legs wide; with a crooked finger she motioned Trish over to her as she parted her pussy with the other hand. Eager to continue the all female orgy Trish purred and crawled over Paige until her mouth latched on to the long puffy lips. Like a machine Trish ate Danielle's pussy slowing down only to catch her breath. Behind her Katrina had already started to finger her pussy exploring every nook and cranny Trish had to offer.

Yanna and Shea were tenderly stroking Paige's face as they kissed each other. Holding Paige's head between them Shea turned her face towards Yanna's breast; lifting the closest one she presented it to Paige for her to suckle on. Like a baby Paige wrapped her lips around Yanna and genteelly began to roll her tongue across the firm pale button at its tip. A small moan came from Yanna as contact began between her nipple and Paige's tongue. Shea broke her kiss with Yanna only to tell Paige to be more firm with her and it would be good to bit Yanna.

Paige followed instructions well and increased her roughness in the titillating play. Yanna responded now with a more guttural deep moan that showed her approval. As Yanna received her oral stimulus Shea took Paige's free hand and placed it over her own hungry wet box. Guiding her fingers at first she rubbed Paige's slender digits along the length of her lips pausing on top of her love button long enough to feel it grow.

Paige understood the wordless instructions and began moving her fingers investigating the soft wet opening. Without warning she thrust two fingers deep into Shea parting her in a furious blur of fingering. The pumping of Paige's hand was fast and hard; the ball of her palm slammed against Shea's raging clit with each downward stroke ratcheting up the level of excitement that was building in her stomach.

Danielle was cuming loudly as Trish bit down on her clit; vibrations in her stomach shook her body bouncing the large heavy breasts making a splendid sight. Katrina was moving away from Trish now and looking for an opening to get her pussy tended to.

A mingling of bodies resembling a Chinese fire drill ensued. Paige and Trish stayed still as Katrina replaced Danielle in front of Trish, Yanna left Paige's side and went over to Danielle to push her further down the path of bliss, Shea split her and Paige's legs bringing their wet soaked pussies flush together, as Paige lay back with her head under Trish. Like a pause in a movie the scene was restarted without missing a beat. Trish happily licked and sucked this time using her fingers on Katrina. Katrina in turn was thumb fucking Yanna's ass with one hand as she driving two very long fingers into her red hued pussy with the other. Yanna taking her small hand started pressing three then four fingers into her familiar lover until she had her entire hand deep inside Danielle's very accommodating walls. Shea began grinding her pussy against Paige who in turn started gyrating back as they fucked each other.

The only person not receiving any kind of pleasure was Trish; Shea realized that her friend was going without and started pushing harder moving Paige further up under Trish's legs. As she maneuvered Paige to the spot best suited she told Trish to sit back and enjoy. Not knowing what was back there Trish lowered her ass down only to find Paige's face buried in her sloppy wet hole. Paige gasped at first then struggled to move her face out from under Trish; Shea reached down between their legs and pinched Paige's clit hard causing her to cry out. As her mouth opened to vocalize the pleasurable pain Trish's wet folds fell in covering her lips and tongue with slick sweet female juice.

Paige was stunned at first but quickly gave in to the hedonistic desire to savor her boss' pussy. Slightly unskillful yet eager to please Paige lapped and drank of Trish rubbing her face all over her sex. Slurping sounds emitted out from under Trish as Paige began to lick and suck harder enjoying her first time tasting a woman.

If some one was to walk in on this orgy they would have been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of sexy beautiful women pleasing each other. Hugh Heffner would have be jealous of the choir of lusty babes sucking and fuck each other into orgasmic bliss.

One after another the sexy vixens climbed the mountain top of orgasmic rapture, female cum and sweat covered each and ever one of them until they all glistened in the bright lights of the dressing room. Exhausted and now in a rush for time the four Ladies thanked their hosts and gathered up their clothes. Danielle, Katrina, and Yanna all kissed Trish and Paige thanking them for the extra effort and made their way out leaving Shea behind to talk with her friend.

"Trish I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this and hope that you can come see me soon at my new residence. You have made me who I am and I can't thank you enough." Shea lovingly said as she hugged Trish.

Kneeling down Shea grabbed Paige by the back of the head and kissed her like a long lost lover. "Sweetie, you listen and learn from this one here and you will go far in this world. I am jealous that you get to be next to this angel everyday so you better take good care of her."

As Shea stood to leave she informed Trish that they should send the dresses up to the room and add an extra 15 percent for their troubles. Trish gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then turned to Paige.

"All right let's clean you up and get you dress. God you look like a mess with all that pussy juice covering your face. Here let me lick it off!" Trish said with a wicked smile.

Paige just looked up at her through her post orgasmic lust glazed eyes and smiled. "Sure thing boss, what ever you want!"

As the girls entered the room Wesley was standing there tapping his foot, "Well I see you had a little fun before the job even started. Now you four get your bums in that shower and clean yourself up. You can't go to the ball looking like a gaggle of freshly fuck streetwalkers!"

The girls all laughed at his attempt to be fatherly and bossy and went about readying for their ball.