Freyja Inc. Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drawing all of the breath out of Susie Shea started to slide Susie's dress up her thighs until it was gathered in a wad around her waist exposing her well fucked pussy.

Susie still drunk with orgasm couldn't stop the goddess from taking her right there in the women's bathroom. With her ass firmly planted up in the counter Shea knelt down and slowly lovingly started to kiss along the edges of Susie's enflamed pussy. The tenderness of her touch told Susie that she was safe and that this was going to be very pleasurable.

Kiss after kiss flowed into lick after lick until Shea was sucking on her wet hole savoring her juices. Susie's head was spinning as the auburn haired temptress licked up and down the length of her soft pedals. Swiping her tongue over Susie's clit caused her to jump slightly as the pleasure mounted.

Shea had become an expert at pleasing a woman and made sure to use all of her skills on Susie. After her first lesbian experience with Trish all Shea could think about was taking Susie for her own. Know in the bathroom of the Marks Hotel she had what she wanted; the sugary honey pot of Susan Stansfield nestled on her probing tongue quivering with joy.

Shea took her time sucking and licking Susie making sure to bring out the most intense feeling she could as she marched Susie down the path of woman on woman bliss. As Shea enjoyed her new found power over the social elite she took her time playing with Susie's dangling lips. Sucking each one between her lips she nibbled on them tingling Susie's soul to the core. As she did this she made sure to stretch the hot sensitive pedals out to their limits so Susie could experience a pleasure/pain sensation. Slipping a finger up inside Shea fingered Susie as she dined on her sex.

When she finally introduced a second finger Susie was ready to explode. Reaching up to the soft ridge on the top of her inner walls Shea tapped on Susie's G spot repetitively unto she gave in to the fire growing inside her stomach.

A rush of warm nectar flooded Shea's mouth as Susie's body quaked; the orgasm Shea had been working for had arrived. Like a weak soul Susie collapsed on the counter gasping for breath that wasn't there. Her head was spinning and feeling light from the lack of oxygen as Shea manipulated her body to heights she hadn't reached in years.

Shea finished Susie off leaving her helpless and oblivious to her surroundings. Once she took Susie to the Olympus of sexual gratification Shea left just as fast as she had arrived. Susie fell to her knees and panted for breath as her secrete lover walked out the door.

Making her way across the dance floor towards Andrew, Shea found him in deep conversation with the two men they both spoke with before about the items in the auction. Not waiting for him to acknowledge her presence Shea grabbed him by the back of the head and kissed him deep and long allowing their tongues to dance a decadent waltz as she gave Andrew the nectar from Susie's pussy.

Once they broke the kiss Shea said with a vixen's grin, "As sweet as she is I still think mine tastes better. You live up to you end and you just might get to taste it again. This time the right way, and who knows your friends might get a chance as well."

Jaws dropped and eyes popped as the words of Shea's comment registered with Andrew and his friends. Looks bounced back and forth between the three men measuring the consequences of the possible offer. Finally breaking the silence Thomas said, "Andrew if you don't take her up on this I will never do business with you again."

Stammering Andrew questioned Shea, "Are you saying that if we each buy something in this auction you would take each of us in turn?"

"No dear, not in turn. If each of you acquire an item of my choice from this auction for your own use or as a gift to anyone you choose then I will take each of you all at once."

Andrews dream, fantasy, dark twisted desire was to be involved in a sexual act were three or more men ravaged a wanton willing desirable woman. This offer just pierced his reality with the best chance of ever living out his fantasy.

After a few small jabs and quick words of encouragement by his friends reminiscent of teenagers at a boy girl party Andrew agreed along with his friends. Shea shook his hand and those of his friends as if a deal was formalized and said, "Good now lets find a good seat for this auction. I don't want to be stuck in the back like some poor on-looker."

Shea found the perfect spot just three rows from the front that had enough seats for her and her three suitors. Felix sat beside Andrew with her self positioned between Andrew and Thomas. The auctioneer began with some small updates to the list of items available before he brought out the first piece.

The action on the floor was slow as the first few items came and went without much interest. Finally a lovely necklace came out and Shea gave the guys a nod of approval. With in seconds all three were bidding against each other until Felix broke their will by going $20,000 dollars higher than the auctioneer asked. Thomas and Andrew looked at him with a quizzical stare as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Felix what in the world possessed you to spend $65,000 on that trinket when you could get something just like that at Tiffany's for far less?" Thomas asked.

Glancing down at Shea's legs Felix said "I just think it was a wise investment." As Thomas and Andrew looked down where Felix's eyes were fixed they observed Shea had slipped the fabric of her dress over. The long slit up her dress allowed her to pull the silky material across her lap revealing her hungry pussy. The design carved out of her auburn pubic hair blazoned like a neon sign late at night announcing a vacancy at a cheap motel.

"I just wanted to make sure I made reservations for tonight." He chuckled as Shea slowly covered her exposed womanhood.

The squirming and eagerness increased between Thomas and Andrew as each new item came up for bid. The anticipation of Shea's approval was driving them crazy with desire.

A gilded antique hand mirror that once belonged to the Grand Duchess of Basque in Spain came up on the block receiving Shea's endorsement. Just as before Thomas and Andrew started one upping the other. When the item reached $50,000 a lady in the back of the room joined in the bidding causing Thomas and Andrew to pause.

"Well I guess she would like to join Felix and me for a party if you two don't have the balls to close the deal." Shea said in a wicked tone. The expression on the gentlemen's faces turned to astonishment as this beautiful woman so openly suggested a three way encounter with Felix and the unknown woman.

Before Andrew could respond Thomas offered $95,000 for the mirror sealing the deal as he gladly secured his place in the events to come.

Stunned at the sudden increase on monetary offering Andrew looked over at Thomas to find out what made him bid so much money only to see Shea's hand stroking Thomas' ridged cock through his trousers.

Looking at Andrew, Thomas grinned and shrugged his shoulders as if saying "A guys got to do what a guy has to do."

Clearly frustrated that his new companion was so freely flirting and enticing his friends Andrew asked Shea, "Are you for real or is this just a game? I mean if all three of us buy something you want you will take each of us on tonight?"

Shea replied, "Like I said before I don't want them for myself, I said they would make perfect gifts for a loved one or special friend. As far as taking each of you on as you put it; my word is like gold, worth every penny. And who said I was going to take each of you on, I will take all three of you at once if you follow the deal!"

Andrew sucked in a deep breath at the last comment; the realization that he had found a woman that was just as demented sexually as him self only fueled his desires that much more.

Item after item passed as Andrew waited for Shea to give him the sign to bid; the moment arrived when the painting by Pierre Puget was placed in front of the auctioneer. The bidding started slow with only Andrew raising him number. Shortly a few more small increases from other guest had brought the item up to $100,000. Andrew was pleased that he was still on top when Yanna's mark jumped in the fray. All other bidders stopped as Andrew and his arch rival went head to head. The amount was staggering for such a minor work but near the end Shea leaned in and spurred Andrew on.

"You know he is cute, I bet he would like being a part of the festivities later." She whispered.

Andrew being a wise and shroud business man knew that the painting was reaching its tipping point in value. Making one last ditch bid on the painting he announced a sum of $350,000. To his surprise and Shea's the man in back with Yanna hanging on his arm countered with a crushing $400,000 bid. Andrew couldn't go higher on his bid knowing the appraisal value would never be that much.

Like a whipped dog he tucked his tail and relinquished the victory to the one man he despised the most. With a smile on her face Shea leaned in and said, "I told you we could increase the value of your painting tonight, the lady next to him owns an art gallery and I bet tomorrow you could get yours appraised for much more now that this one went for $400,000"

Andrew looked at Shea; then realized what she had been up to. She wanted to help him make money and stick it to his rival at the same time. As they talked quietly for a moment Shea noticed the final item she wanted him to bid on come up.

The Black Onyx Bracelet that was featured in the program was now up for bid. This ancient work of art haled from the 8th century Byzantine era. The bracelet had more than just material value; the intrinsic value was well over $800,000.

The bidding began with collectors firing bids in quicker than Andrew could register. In a short amount of time the high bid had reached $750,000. Shea leaned over and asked him softly, "Do you think living out your wildest fantasy is worth what it would take to win this item?"

Turning to her Andrew saw a gleam in her eye that informed him that she would do what ever he asked if he followed through with the pact they made earlier.

Jumping in the fray Andrew bid with reckless abandon in hopes to win the chance to fulfill a need he had harbored for many years.

Finally as the gavel struck announcing the winning bid Andrew secured his dream with a hefty 1.07 million dollar payout.

With the final tally of bids Shea had secured 2.67 million dollars for the auction from her three suitors. Wesley announced to all of the girls that they had exceeded the contractual agreement with the charity group and would make a nice little profit for the evening. A job well done was passed along to all and a statement to enjoy the rest of the evening closed out their business for the night.

Like Danielle, Katrina, and Yanna; Shea had promised a night of sexual bliss in exchange for their marks participation in the auction. Each girl gradually left the ball with their new friend for a night a wild passion.

As Shea left the Grand Ballroom with a man on each arm and one in tow she asked the most important question, "So gentlemen who is up for a little kinky fun?"

Like an eager team of horny schoolboys all three chimed in that they were ready and willing. Andrew suggested that they go someplace more secluded but Shea informed them that it would be best if they took a room there at the hotel; that way no-one would suspect them of wicked deeds and each of them could slip off into the night when they were through.

Andrew agreed and registered for a room under an alias. The group gathered near the closed bar as he returned with the key. Shea explained that all of them going up together would draw too much attention so she suggested that she would go up first open the room and wait for each of them in turn.

As she disappeared into the elevator the guys quickly worked out who was going up next and made sure they knew the correct room number.

Andrew went up next agonizing at how slow the elevators was as the anticipation was showing rigidly through his trousers. The door to the room was cracked open when he arrived; slipping in the room was dimly lighted and in the far corner he could see Shea standing nude looking out the large open window taking in the skyline of Manhattan.

Walking up quietly behind her Andrew witnessed Shea tenderly caressing her warm golden breasts expressing her excitement for the up coming session with her new lovers.

Kissing her neck Andrew slipped his hands over her breasts squeezing them sampling the soft hot flesh of his dream come true. The aroma of her sex was already starting to saturate the room as she turned to him and said, "I knew from the moment I meet you your cock would end up in me somehow!"

A stunned look flashed across his face as this goddess of lust confronted him along the lines of wanton sex. "Your mind is like mine. You want more than just sex; you sir want the decadent fruit of a wicked lustful carnal fuck!" Shea replied.

Quickly Shea dropped down into a squat spreading her legs wide exposing her hungry pussy. With feverish hands she released his trousers and yanked them down past his knees. Springing foreword a thick fleshy rod bounced in front of her face dancing just centimeters away from her open mouth.

Without using her hands she slowly licked up and down the length of his cock allowing the heat of her breath and warmth of her tongue to bath his manhood from base to tip. As she took the enlarged head of his dick into her mouth the door opened wide as Felix and Thomas raced in eager to join the action.

"Hey you started without us that isn't fair!" Shea heard from the doorway.

Without releasing Andrews cock from her sucking mouth she motioned the other two to come join them. Franticly both men started tugging and pulling at their tux in an attempt to release their swelling cocks as fast as they could.

Like a naughty slut Shea sucked and stroked each cock in turn making sure each one had the attention they rightfully deserved. The guys marveled at her skill and made comments about how deep she could take their stiff rods into her throat. At one point Felix had to back away before he lost his load earlier than he wanted.

Shea finally broke free from Thomas' pulsating head and announced that she needed to feel a cock deep inside her before she exploded.

Moving onto the bed Shea looked back at her lovers as they stripped free of their clothing.

Working the situation Shea asked each man which hole they wanted first. With the pecking order finalized she instructed Felix to stand at the foot of the bed with Andrew lying across the bed on his back.

Straddling Andrew, Shea slowly sensually lowed herself down upon his throbbing cock. Taking just a few inches at a time she teasingly worked her way down until her bald pubis was pressed firmly against the base of his thick meat.

Leaning foreword and tilting her pelvis Shea told Thomas to take her from behind. Not hesitating Thomas jumped up on the bed and lubed up his long shaft with saliva, making sure he was the consummate gentleman her spit on her asshole and rubbed it in with his index finger stretching her backdoor slightly so he wouldn't hurt her.

Applying constant pressure and steady balance Thomas slipped past her ringed muscle inside her warm tight pucker. Slowly yet strongly he worked his cock deep inside Shea's ass until he was as deep as he could go.

Andrew could feel Shea's walls tighten around his thick rod as Thomas stretcher her lower regions giving both men and Shea a pleasurable sensation. Like skilled craftsmen both men started to thrust into Shea cramming her full of cock and driving her down the long road of sexual bliss.

Felix took his signal and eagerly feed Shea his aching member sinking the head of it deep into her throat.

As the frenzy of lust rose to new heights Shea started bucking back and forth like a wild animal driving the three cocks as deep as she could. Her motions left the men helpless in action unable to keep up with her pace. Standing, lying, and kneeling still they allowed her to fuck them instead of them fucking her.

With a shudder and gasp Shea came hard clinching down all of her muscles squeezing each cock in its respective orifice.

Falling over dislodging the pikes of flesh from her body Shea weakly told the men it was time to change places. Thomas jumped on the bed and said he was taking her pussy, Felix claimed her ass, and Andrew slowly stood so he could once again savor the oral skills of his new found sex toy.

Felix laid down with his rod pointing due north as Shea crawled over the top of him. Taking his fuck tool up her ass Shea leaned back resting on his stomach facing his feet. Thomas quickly jumped between her legs and lined up his shaft driving it deep with one hard thrust impaling her on both members just as before. As the two men found a rhythm Andrew moved to the side dangling his dick across Shea's tender lips allowing her to savor the flavor of her juices on the tip of his swollen head.

As before the sexual creature the men had mounted took over and soon was thrashing about like a wild animal unable to get enough of the flesh she so desired.

Shea could feel the familiar pulsating of the hard cocks as the men came dangerously close to losing their seed deep in her body. Her orgasm was too close to stop but she knew if she didn't they would lose it before she could complete the circle. Grabbing Andrew's hand Shea placed it on her left breast and guided his fingers to her nipple. Without releasing his cock from her contracting throat she instructed him to pinch her nipples by squeezing his fingers against those enflamed red buds with hers. The sharp jolts of pleasure, the electric delight did the trick sending her over the edge into a convulsive twitching orgasm. The moan deep in her throat caused Andrews balls to draw up tight and present a small amount of precum to baste her tongue.

That was the signal to switch; each guy would have to go it alone now if she wanted to savor their orgasm.

Instructing them of her plan Shea ordered Thomas to approach her first. The only hole he hadn't fuck yet in the circle was her mouth, this was going to be his unloading point. Making him stand in the middle of the room Shea lowered herself down onto her knees and slowly wickedly started to lick and suck his balls until they gathered up tight against the base of his cock.

Sampling her pussy on his dick like a lollypop Shea made a scene of the act giving everyone a show ripped from a porno. At one point Shea had the full length of his member so deep into her throat she could slip her tongue out and tickle his balls at the same time.

The moans and grunts escaping her slurping mouth only added to the sheer wickedness of the act. Thomas was clutching her head trying to fight back his orgasm as Shea used her expert skills to break his will. Blast after blast hit the back of her throat as Thomas released his control of his orgasm. The warm nectar fanned the flames of Shea's lust as the first of her lovers gave in to her naughty ways.

Making sure Thomas was finished Shea sucked his fleshy rod until it shrank back to its flaccid state. The care and gentleness of her tongue and lips bathed his soft cock and balls cleaning him of any and all juices that collected on him during the course of the sexual reward that evening.

With a small amount of cum dangling from the corner of her mouth Shea looked at Felix and said, "Your turn stud, my pussy is throbbing and I need that magnificent cock of your inside it now!"

Like a champion gladiator Felix stood proud and strong at her statement, Shea knew just how to work a man's ego and Felix was eager to be worked.