Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John! Did you get lost in there?" Patty's voice pierced my ears.

"NO!" I yelled. "Be there in a minute."

I had to get back out there. All I could do was hope for ... well ... I really didn't know what. If Linda came back in to put them back on she would find them wet and know what I had done. And if she told Patty ... but ... how would she explain to Patty why she had taken them off in the first place? None of this was making any sense at all.

"Come on, John." This time it was Linda's voice as she knocked lightly on the door and laughed softly. "We're ready to play some games."

"Ok. I'm coming." I said, then realizing what I had said when I heard Linda giggle.

I quickly put Linda's panties and bra back where they had been. A few seconds later I opened the door and left the bathroom. Patty and Linda were sitting at the snack table which they had cleared and were setting up the Jenga game. As I sat down at the table Linda looked directly into my eyes and smiled. My face got red.

"You might as well go first." Linda said. "Lets see how big we can make it tonight."

I sat down and started the game by taking a loose block from very near the bottom of the stack and moving it to the top.

"Your hands are real shaky tonight." Patty said.

"A little."

"More than usual." Linda said. "Are you all right?"

"Maybe a little, but I'm fine." I said, looking first at Linda and then at Patty.

Over the years my hands have become a little shaky at times, especially if I am under a lot of stress. And, truth is, they were shaking more than usual and I was pretty stressed. Only minutes before I was rubbing my cock against the crotch of Linda's panties and had drooled two streams of pre-cum on them. Now, I was sitting across from her looking at her gently jiggling tits and hard nipples. And, I couldn't believe that Patty hadn't noticed them. But then, even if she had it was not likely she would have said anything to me about it. Maybe later ... in the bedroom ... but not now while Linda was still there. What if she wanted to talk about how I had been looking at Linda? What if we talked about Linda while we were fucking? Oh ... what if she would let me have a fantasy of Linda while we were screwing ... but ... NO! Patty's not like that.

I had to force my mind away from thinking about Linda and Patty and all that pussy and those tits there in front of me.

The first game of Jenga was a short one. I was too nervous and shaky and was the one to knock over the stack as I was adding to the seventh level above where we started. As always, they both laughed at me and we had a good time.

I managed to keep my mind off sex except for a time or two when I thought about fucking Patty and Linda at the same time. Wow what a time that would be. But, I had other things to think about right then.

We played a couple more games, one more of which I lost by knocking over the stack, and then while trying to decide what game we would play next, the telephone rang.

I thought it was Bill. He would be coming back from the store soon and then he and Linda would go home. This brought mixed feelings to me. If they left I wouldn't be able to watch Linda's jiggling tits and swaying hips. But, if Patty meant what she had said ... and maybe some of what she hadn't said ... and ... maybe some of what I had been thinking ... what if I was right?

But it wasn't Bill on the phone. It was Joyce, our youngest daughter who lives in the northern part of the state. When she calls Patty generally talks to her for fifteen or twenty minutes, but I thought with Linda here she would not talk that long.

After learning that it was not Bill on the phone Linda got up from the table and said, "I'm going to go heat some of the smores candy in the microwave."

We normally make the smores in the fireplace but Patty and Linda both had forgotten to get some chocolate. But Linda did bring some of the boxed "candy" version. Not as good, but they would do.

While Linda was in the kitchen I sat and watched Patty talking to Joyce. Again my thoughts went to what she had said about me looking at Linda and having some fun in the bedroom later. I still thought it was strange for Patty to talk like she had. She hardly ever talked "sexy".

"Hey John." Linda said, walking back into the living room carrying a napkin in her hand. "I think I got them too hot." On the napkin was three smores. The microwave had been set on high and the marshmallow and chocolate between the graham crackers had gotten too soft and oozed onto the napkins. "I don't now if you want these but here they are." Linda said with a laugh and offering them to me.

"Looks like you nuked them too much, Linda." I said, laughing.

"Guess I did." Linda said, as she began to laugh too.

My eyes found her jiggling tits for a moment but I quickly looked away and into her eyes.

"Come in here and show me how to turn the power down on the microwave." Linda said, still laughing.

I went to the kitchen with Linda and showed her how to set the microwave for lower power and cooking time. Then we put some more smores in it and pushed the cook button. The only light in the kitchen was a dim night light on the sink just to the right of the microwave and the light inside it.

As the smoores were heating Linda and I bent down to watch them to be sure they didn't get too hot. Our faces were only inches apart. At almost the same instant we looked at each other. It was at that exact moment that something happened.

Without saying a word our lips touched for a brief moment. Then we straightened up but didn't move away. Time seemed to stop for us ... we stood there as if wondering what to do. Anticipation ... Linda was breathing deeply as was I ... my heart rate jumped ... I felt like a teenager seducing and being seduced for the first time. What seemed like hours later Linda's lips parted and her tongue moved across them. Anticipation!

My cock was fully erect now ... fighting the restraints of my sweat pants.

Anticipation!

I was looking deep into Linda's eyes but I could see her tongue moving slowly back and forth over her lips.

ANTICIPATION!

I moved.

Our lips met!

Our first kiss was a passionate one. My arms went around Linda pulling her to me. I opened my mouth and sucked her tongue inside! Linda moaned into my mouth and her arms hugged me to her body. My thighs pushed against her ... my hard cock fully erect ... pointing straight out ... pushing into her thigh.

Our tongues moved back and forth between her mouth and mine. In and out ... in and out ... swirling around and around ... sucking ... chewing.

I moved my cock back and forth against Linda as I fucked her willing and eager mouth with my tongue.

ANTICIPATION!!

We finally broke our kiss. But neither of us moved or spoke.

Another kiss. Not as long but just as passionate. This time my hands moved up and down Linda's back ... down over her hips ... gently squeezing ... pulling her to me again ... then up over her sides. I moved my body back just enough to let me reach her tits ... gently touching, squeezing and caressing them. They felt full and heavy in my hands. Her nipples ... hard ... erect ... straining to be free of the thin fabric of her blouse. OH how I had wanted to do this! To feel her heaving tits responding to my caresses ... taste her lips ... suck on her tongue ... feel her arms around me and her pussy pushing against my hard cock.

Finally we broke the kiss and took some deep breaths ... shuddering and shaking from what was happening.

From ANTICIPATION!

Still holding each other tight I moved us toward a wooden flat top kitchen trash can. It was just the right height for Linda to sit on. Now my hands found the hem of her blouse and rushed up under it. Anticipation!

When I found her bare tits for the first time Linda lifted her blouse. There in the dim light of the kitchen I got my first look at her naked breasts. Magnificent ... 40 D ... large brown hard nipples ... heaving in ...Anticipation!

I looked at her beauty ... my cock throbbing ... I was afraid I would cum right then. I lowered my head ...lifted her firm softness ... my lips found her right nipple and I began to suck on it. Chewing it ... licking it. My right hand moved to her left breast ... lifted its heaviness ... caressed its softness.

Linda was moaning now. Breathing deep and hard. Pulling my head tight against her body as I sucked her nipple ... caressed her ... moaned into her warm heaving flesh.

My mind went to something else and I lifted my face from her breast. "Nooooooo .... Don't stop ... please don't stop!" Her voice was raspy.

But when I lifted her skirt ... pulled it up over her thighs ... up to her waist ... and moved my tongue over my lips she moaned loudly.

"Yeeesssssssss .... Oh yes ... John ... yeeesssssssss!"

We both knew what we wanted. Now! At last ... I was going to eat Linda's pussy.

ANTICIPATION!!

Linda moved her butt forward and opened her thighs wide for me. My eyes fell for the first time on Linda's pussy. Her pussy hair was thick, long and dark. Her lips were thick and pouting ... ready for my tongue. The dim light in the kitchen reflected from the juice soaking her thighs. Her clit ... stood a full inch tall ... hard ... twitching ... waiting ... ANTICIPATION!

My eyes went back to Linda's. I extended my tongue as far as I could and moved it back and forth over my lips.

"OOOOHHHHHH! YESSSSSSS ..... EAT ME ... JOHN ... SUCK MY PUSSY ... MAKE ME CUM!! PLEASE JOHN, I WANT YOUR TONGUE ... PLEASE!!!!" Linda's voice shook with passion ... with ANTICIPATION.

I dropped to my knees and put the palm of my hands on each of Linda's thighs. Slowly I moved my fingers up ... up ... until they touched her pussy lips. My heart was racing ... my cock throbbing. I moved my head forward ... my fingers opened Linda's pussy lips wide ... and my tongue ... tasted Linda's pussy for the first time.

I licked up and down, slowly at first ... then a little faster. Linda exhaled hard ... then drew in a deep breath as I French kissed her pussy ... putting my tongue inside her body ... swirling it in circles. I fucked her pussy with my tongue ... moving it in and out ... in and out. Linda's pussy juice gushed like a flooding river ... filling my mouth ... flowing over my tongue and down my throat.

Linda moaned ... pushed her pussy hard against my mouth ... her hands on my head pulling me into her hot juicy center. "Oooohhhh ... John ... EAT ME! ... UUUGGHHHH ... OOHHH ... JOHN ... I'M GONNA CUM ...FUCK ME! FUCK ME! ...FUUUUCCCCKKK MMMMMEEEEEE!" Linda was almost yelling ...as she pulled me up.

"Fuck me ... NOW! I need your cock ... NOW!"

I stood up ... pulled my sweat pants down over my hard cock ... and moved forward. The head of my cock rubbed against Linda's hard clit ... then slid down between her pussy lips and ... ANTICIPATION!

I moved the head of my hard throbbing cock inside Linda's pussy! AT LAST! I'M FUCKING LINDA!!!!!!!!!

The unexpected brightness of the kitchen light coming on sent a spike of fear surging through my body! I froze instantly and looked toward the kitchen door.

My heart sunk ...there was Patty! Her eyes wide open ... her face full of rage! My breathing stopped ... my heart stopped. Linda didn't move ... said nothing. My life passed before me. We were foolish ... we had been caught! How could we explain? I could, for an instant, see our futures going down the drain. Patty would surely throw me out ... call Bill. Bill would do the same with Linda.

Then I looked at Linda. She was smiling!

I looked back at Patty. The look on her face was not rage ... it was passion!

I hadn't noticed before ... she had Linda's panties and bra in one hand ... rubbing them over her breasts ... her right hand was between her spread legs rubbing her pussy ... her tongue ... licking her lips.

"Fuck her!" Patty said. "Fuck her!"

While I was still looking at Patty ... not believing what I was seeing and hearing, Linda pulled me to her. "Do like Patty says, John and fuck me."

My cock, amazingly was still hard ... its head still inside Linda's pussy. Linda pulled me harder now and the full length of my cock slid into her. Without looking back to Patty I began to move in and out of Linda. Fucking her ... with Patty watching. I moved faster ... my cock throbbing ... I could feel Linda's hot pussy squeezing my hardness. Her juices soaked my cock and balls. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Oh John, fuck me hard." Linda hissed as her arms pulled me closer and tighter and our lips met she thrust her hips against me. "Cum in me!"

"Wait!" Patty cried out to us. "Not here. Don't cum in her here. Lets go to the bedroom!"

Linda and I stopped moving. "Yes ... lets go!" Linda said, "but quick ... I need to cum!"

Reluctantly I pulled my hard soaked cock from Linda's pussy ... pulled up my sweat pants and moved back from Linda. Quickly we headed for the bedroom. As we went, Patty and Linda took off their clothes. Linda was naked first since all she had on was her blouse and skirt. Patty dropped Linda's bra and panties and stopped only for a moment to remove her jeans and top. Her bra landed in the living room and when we got to the bedroom her panties came off quickly. My sweat pants and shirt came off and I was naked too, since I had not put on any underpants.

Linda laid down on our queen size bed and opened her arms and legs to me ... her wet hairy pussy there for me to take. "Fuck me, John ... hurry ... I need to cum!!"

I looked at Patty still not believing what was happening. My cock was still wet with Linda's pussy juice. Patty was standing there ... her left hand squeezing her tit and her right hand moving over her almost non-existent pussy hair ...fingers dipping into that wet hot pussy that I had so often sucked and fucked. "FUCK HER!" Patty said, her tits heaving with quick deep breaths.

I moved between Linda's legs, lifting them high and resting them on my shoulders and pulling her more than half way down the length of the bed. My cock was at her pussy and with ease I slipped inside her again. This time I quickly began to move my hard cock in and out of Linda. She pushed her hips up and forward to meet me as I fucked hot tight hole. My passion was swelling and my cock was throbbing like never before. I had my cock in the pussy of my closest and dearest friend. Fucking her ... giving her as much pleasure as I could. And Linda was responding ... moaning ...crying out ... her body fucking me! My greatest fantasy was fantasy no more.

I looked to my left and saw Patty. She was leaning up against the dresser. Her legs were wide open and she was finger fucking her pussy. I had only seen her do this once before and it was not like this. Her hand and fingers moved faster and faster ... her hips moved against them ... she was fucking herself and I could tell she was not far from cumming. The lust in her eyes was like I had never seen before.

"Patty! Come here!" Linda's voice almost screamed.

I couldn't believe what happened next. Patty came to the bed reached between the calves of Linda's legs and kissed me like never before. Her tongue moving almost violently in and out of my mouth as quickly as my cock was moving in and out of Linda's pussy. Then she began to move. She swung her legs around and straddled Linda's head ... her lips never leaving mine. Linda's arms reached out for Patty's hips and drew them down ... down to her open mouth ... her waiting tongue.

Linda was eating Patty's pussy!

My heart jumped in my chest. My cock throbbed and pulsated in Linda's pussy. Patty moaned into my mouth and Linda screamed into Patty's pussy as her tongue moved up and down between her pussy lips. I wanted to cum but I also wanted to wait ... it was all I could do to hold back.

Then Patty's body began to shake ... she broke our kiss ... she began to take deep deep breaths ... her whole body began to tremble. I knew what was going to happen. Patty held onto my shoulders, straightened her knees, lifting her pussy about four inches from Linda's lips.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Came from Patty's lips as the first of several ejaculations of pussy juice shot from her pussy splashing onto Linda's chin and heaving chest ... flowing down over her tits and onto her tummy. Patty was cumming. Hard ... squirting pussy juice ... squirt after squirt ... hot cum from her deepest being!

Linda opened her mouth, catching as much as she could of Patty's squirting honey as her body began to convulse. Her pussy tightened around my cock as I continued to fuck her fast and hard.

I could not hold back any longer. My cock began to squirt my cum into Linda's pussy. With Patty's cum squirting on Linda and my cum filling her pussy Linda broke loose.

"OOOOHHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING ... I'M CUMMIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!" Linda screamed, then pulled Patty's pussy back down over her eager mouth and thrust her pussy hard against my exploding cock!

Our bodies rocked and shook as our orgasms ripped through our beings.

There I was fucking our best friend Linda who was sucking the cum from my wife's pussy. Never had I expected anything like this to ever happen ... only in my wildest fantasy world did I ever experience it. But now ... here and now ... it was happening!

For what seemed like ages we had orgasm after orgasm ... pleasure beyond description.

As we began to float down from the mountain of sexual fulfillment our bodies relaxed. My eyes went to first Linda and then to Patty.

No one said a word. We each looked at each other and smiled. I was amazed and still shaking from such an unexpected experience. I was breathing deeply and exhausted. Never had I had such an intense soul shaking cum. Linda ... Patty ... my wife and my friend ... fucking Linda ... Patty watching and approving ... encouraging me. Then Linda ... eating Patty's pussy! And Patty ... letting her do it ... and enjoying it ... and cumming as she did it ... and ... squirting ... ejaculating.

My cock was still hard but I needed to lay down. I moved, pulling my cock from Linda's pussy, then laying down beside Linda, my head at her feet. Patty was still straddling Linda's head. Her pussy was now an inch or two form Linda's mouth.

Linda slowly lifted her head and touched the tip of Patty's clit with her tongue.

"OOOHHHH uuugghhhh ..." Patty let out a cry and released one more stream of her sweet cum into Linda's mouth. Then she moved to lay down on the bed, pushing me away from Linda and turning so she could lay between her wide open legs. Then, without any hesitation, put her mouth on Linda's cum soaked pussy and began to suck. She was sucking my cum from Linda's pussy! Never had I thought Patty would actually do anything like that. But there she was, eating Linda after I had fucked her. From where I was laying I could see Patty's tongue as it flicked over Linda's clit and flew up and down between her pussy lips. Then Patty covered Linda's whole pussy with her mouth wide open and sucked.

I couldn't just lay there ... my cock was hard and I began to jackoff. Holding my cock in my right hand I stroked it fast. Up and down ... faster ... and faster. I knew I was going to cum again. I got up on my knees and stroked harder and faster until I started to squirt. My cum flew from my cock and landed on Linda's beautiful tits. My hot juice caused her to shudder and start to cum in Patty's mouth. Linda' hands found Patty's head and pulled her tight against her pumping pussy. And once again Linda's body went rigid.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH! Patty ... EAT ME ... I'm CUMMMMIINNNGGG!" Linda's voice filled the room as she as she had several orgasms. Her gushing pussy juice mixed with my cum soaked Patty's face as she licked and sucked Linda's pussy until Linda pushed her away.

"No more ...no ... more ... please ... not ... now ..." Linda's voice trailed off and her legs dropped to her side ... her hands falling from Patty's head.