Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was warm and friendly and we began to feel very comfortable talking to her. And, she was believable.

"OK, tell us more." Patty said.

"Well," Janet continued, "we only sent out two cards with this code on it. And what this code offers you today only is ... when you shop the VIP section today, you will receive up one thousand dollars of items free, today ... each of you."

"Are you serious!?" I ask Janet.

"Absolutely. And there's more."

"More?" Patty said.

"Yes. For the next year you will have a credit with us in the amount of $2,000, not counting what you may use today."

"You've got to be kidding!" I said, revealing my surprise and more skepticism.

"No, Linda," Janet said softly. "its real and there is still more."

"More?" Patty asked.

"Yes, Patty, more. If you are interested we also offer relaxing massages by professional masseurs, sexual counseling by licensed and registered medical professionals ... and you can bring your husbands or ... 'special friends' with you each time you visit us."

Patty and I looked at each other, still not quite understanding or grasping what she was saying. "OK, Janet, what's the catch and why us." I asked.

"Why you?" Janet said, "Well as I mentioned you had the right code on your VIP card. When we open in a new city we send out special invitations to ... certain people. People we ... believe ... might look favorably on our special ... VIP benefits."

"But we got that card from a friend. It wasn't sent to me." I said. "And aren't you afraid of getting in trouble by making these 'special offers'?

"Oh! I just assumed that since you got the card and made an appointment with me that you had received the card yourself." Janet said, looking and sounding like she had made a big mistake.

"No, our friend Cheryl gave it to me. She couldn't come and thought I might be interested." I said.

"And Cheryl didn't tell you anything about us?" Janet's voice was stressed now.

"Nope. Nothing." I said.

"And you, Patty?" Janet asked.

"I don't know anymore than Linda about all this."

"Oh ... I am so sorry. I must apologize. This has been a terrible mistake. We never send these cards out unless we are sure those who receive them are interested in our ... products and ... services. Please, I didn't intend to offend you. I ..."

"Wait a minute, Janet," I said, "we aren't offended at all. Are we Patty?" I looked over at Patty to see what she would do.

"No ... we're not."

Looking considerably relieved, Janet said, "Then you are interested?"

"Yes. Definitely." I said.

Janet was now smiling. "Good. I'm glad. I'm always afraid that if we offend someone they might ... make trouble for us."

"We won't make any trouble for you, Janet." I said. "Now ... can we go on? This could get real interesting."

"Patty, do you agree with Linda?" Janet asked.

Patty was smiling and as eager as I was to continue. "Yes."

"OK, lets go on." Janet said, reaching into the desk drawer. But ... first ..."

"Now comes the catch?" I said, interrupting Janet.

"No. We just have a form you need to fill out and sign. It just says you understand that the items we sell and make available to you are of an adult nature and that you aren't offended by adult sexuality and practices suggested by the VIP area. It also says that you agree not to cause problems for us and that you understand that nothing involving sexual activities are expected, offered, provided or permitted at any of the Modern Boutique locations or from any of its employees at any time. And one more thing ... it says that you will not be offended at the explicit and erotic language you may hear while you are here. Its just part of our sexuality as adults." Janet handed each of us a form.

"You will notice," Janet continued, "there is no 'fine print'. This is all open and understandable. We want to keep it that way for our customers and their guests."

"Guests?" I asked.

"You may bring your husbands or ... friends with you. Only one or two at the most at a time. But, as you will see on the form, as a VIP member you must bring a friend every time you visit the VIP area ... unless prior arrangements are made. Why don't you take a little while to look over the form." Janet said, as she got up from her desk and walked toward a door across from the one we came in. "I'll be back very shortly." She left us alone.

I looked at Patty and she was still smiling and eager. After a few minutes reading the form Patty said, "Linda, this sounds all right and ... a little sexy too. Maybe this could develop into something John and I need. Lets sign."

"I think so too. Could be a lot of fun. I need something to turn Bill on and this could be the start of something big ... maybe seven inches big." I said, laughing, "and about as thick as the tube toilet paper is wrapped on." I said, then wondered why I would have said that to Patty. "Oh... I probably shouldn't have said that..."

"That's ok. John is six inches long and about that thick too." Patty said, with a slight redness in her cheeks.

"SIX INCHES THICK!?"

"No!" Patty said, almost laughing out loud. "No, six inches long and about as thick as Bill."

"Boy am I glad of that!" I said. "I don't think either of us could handle a ... well, something six inches thick." We were both laughing now and I ... almost ... involuntarily put my hand on Patty's thigh just above her knee.

For a second we both froze. Patty was about to say something when Janet came back in the room.

"Well, Linda ... Patty ... do you still want to be VIP members?" Janet was smiling and carrying two cans of Pepsi.

"Yes! We do!" Patty said quickly.

"Great." Janet said, cocking her head to her right and looking at my hand resting on Patty's thigh. "I am sure you both will enjoy your visit here today and ... the coming year ... and maybe even have some ... new ... experiences."

Patty and I quickly signed the forms and gave them back to Janet.

"Something for you to drink." Janet said, as she gave us the two cold cans of Pepsi. "Hope you like Pepsi."

"We do." I said, and quickly added without thinking, "John, Patty's husband, says there is only one thing better to eat or drink than Pepsi."

"Ummmmm, and just what might that be, Linda?" Janet asked, moving her tongue over her lower lip.

"We don't know ... he hasn't told us." I said.

"Yet" ... Janet said. She put our signed forms in her desk drawer. "Come ... with me ... and I'll take you into the VIP area."

We got up and followed Janet through the door she had taken before. It led into a large room with low ceilings and soft lights. The mild fragrance we had noticed before was much stronger now but not objectionable. Along one side of the room were several doors.

"What is the fragrance we smell?" Patty asked

"And what are all those doors, Janet?" I asked before she could answer Patty's question.

"The fragrance is Jasmine and a ... proprietary blend of ... mild aphrodisiacs ... that we have here. You'll see them as you shop around and I'm sure you will want some to take with you when you leave today. The doors ... lead into ... fitting rooms. VIP members may try on our apparel and try our products before purchasing them ... if they care to." Janet said, looking us in the eyes and smiling. "You can look around for a while by yourselves or I can stay with you, if you want me to."

"OK. We don't want to tie you up, Janet." I said. "We'll just browse around for a while."

"Linda, I really wouldn't mind if ... you ... 'tied me up'." Janet said. Enjoy yourselves. I'll check with you a little later. Let me know if you need anything ... anything ... at all." Then she turned and walked away from us.

"How 'bout that?" I said. "Bet she would like it if we tied her up."

"I think she might have eyes for you, Linda." Patty whispered.

"Well, I don't think she's my type." I said. "Come on Patty, lets look around."

As we moved through the various isles of items we saw very sexy clothing of all colors, styles, sizes and materials. There were some special red and black outfits that Patty and I both liked. One style in particular with an open tipped bra and crotchless panties caught our eye. The material was so sheer and soft just the touch of it gave us chills and erotic thoughts, although we didn't admit it right then.

We walked to the adult toy section next. That's where we saw whips and chains and ropes and all sorts of sexual aids.

"Look, Patty." I said, holding up a long soft length of black velvet rope. "This must be Janet's department."

We both laughed a little and then Patty said, "To each his own ... I guess."

"Or ... 'her' own." I said and we laughed again.

"Never know what's in someone's head." I noticed Patty's voice was sounding a little strange for some reason.

I still don't know exactly why, but I looked Patty in the eyes and said, "Or in our panties."

Patty really surprised me when she said, "Right now mine are wet!"

We just stood there for a few seconds, then Patty said, "Are we really talking like this?"

I wasn't sure what to say to her but she was right. "Yea, we are. Do you mind? Its just us girls."

"No ... no, I don't mind. Do you? Its kinda exciting, Linda."

"Not at all, Patty. In fact, my pussy's wet too." It was too late! I had said that without thinking. Again we just looked at each other for a few seconds the broke out laughing. Loud. Our faces red.

"Ain't this a hoot!" I said. Come on, lets look around some more."

We continued to look at all the various items made to help men and women reach and enjoy orgasm after orgasm. There were all kinds of vibrators, dildos, butterflies, ben-wah balls, but plugs and on and on.

We didn't say anymore about it right then, but all of this sexual stuff was making both of us really horny. My pussy was soaked, John. And I saw Patty with her hand between her legs a time or two when she didn't know I was looking.

"Hey Patty ... ever use one of these?" I held up a purple colored jelly vibrator about seven inches long for her to see.

"John just got me one of those about a month ago. It's exactly like that."

"That's a nice size ..."

"Might as well say it, Linda."

"Yea, guess so." I said, laughing again. "That's a nice size cock, Patty. Did you like it?"

"I sure did after he got me started. Its just about John's size ... when he's hard."

"When he's hard ...?"

"Uummmm ... when he's soft he gets small ... really very small."

"That's ok as long as he takes care of you when you need it." I said, smiling ear to ear.

"He does ... and when he get soft ... well ... he ... maybe I'd better not go on."

By this time I was hot. All this sexy talk had gotten me wet and almost panting. "Tell me, Patty. Come on. Tell me what you were going to say."

"Well, when John is soft ... but not only when he's soft ... he ... he likes to ... you know ... use his tongue ..."

"He eats your pussy!" I was almost ready to scream. "OH Patty! I wish I could get Bill to eat my pussy more often! But he just won't do it very much."

"Really? Why?" Patty asked.

"He just doesn't seem to like to do it. Oh he does it at times ... but not much and not often." I told Patty.

Patty giggled and then said, "I know I shouldn't say this ... "

"Oh go on, say it. We've said most of it already today anyway." I said.

"Well, I would almost bet John would eat your pussy, he's very oral. He's never said anything but I've noticed how he looks at you at times. And he does love to eat pussy."

What Patty had just said worried me a little for a few moments. What if it made her mad. I had seen you looking at me that way too. And all those emails we exchanged ... I told Patty all about them later that night ... they were border line erotic. Right then I was afraid things might just blow up in my face.

"Patty ... I ..."

"Don't say anything, Linda, and don't worry ... I'm not upset at all." Patty was laughing softly now. "In fact some of those evenings you and Bill came out to burn wieners or play games made him very horny. More than once we had a good ... time in bed after you left and I am sure he was thinking of you part of the time."

"And you really don't mind?" I was hoping I already knew the answer.

"Nope. Don't mind at all. In fact, you did me a favor just being there. And most of those nights he really was hungry for my ... pussy."

"I'm sorry Patty ... I ..."

"Don't be sorry. I ahh ..."

I started to say something very erotic and explicit to Patty about you eating pussy when I was interrupted by Janet.

"Are you two getting along all right? You look a little ... flushed."

"We're doing great." I heard Patty say quickly.

"OK. Just let me know if you need anything." Janet said as she strolled off again.

Patty and I both watched Janet's swaying hips as she moved away from us. When she turned the corner and went out of sight I looked at Patty.

"Penny for your thoughts, Linda." Patty said, smiling.

"Oh no ... not just now." I laughingly said to Patty. Come on, lets look at these satin things over there."

We went through the hangers and displays and found two or three different sets that we liked. "Patty, feel this one." I said, holding one of the open tipped bras up for her to see. It is so smooth and soft."

Patty came over and touched it. "It does feel soft, Linda."

"Bet that would give John and Bill some interesting thoughts." Our eyes met as I said that.

"No doubt ..." Patty said as she took the bra from my hand and lifted it and rubbed it against her cheek. Then holding the bra so that the open tipped cup was pointing forward, she moved it to my cheek and softly brushed it over my flesh, her finger moving through the open tip and touching my lips.

Fire seemed to surge through my body ... my nipples tingled, my mouth went dry and some more my pussy juice gushed from my body to soak the crotch of my panties. I didn't know what to do or to say and I was afraid again what Patty might think. I took a deep breath and started to say something ... anything ... but what?

"Would you like to try those on?" It was Janet again. Her voice now seemed very soft and erotic.

Patty jerked her hand back from my cheek. "Ah ... ah ... yea ... yes. We would ... I would ... I mean ..."

"That's all right, Patty. Come with me." Janet started to walk toward one of the fitting rooms then turned to me and said, "Linda, are you ... coming ... too?"

"Un huh." Was all I could manage to say at that moment.

Janet walked to the nearest fitting room and opened the door and looked in. "Not this one, ladies." She said. Then went to the one all the way to the other end of the large room and opened it. "This one is better."

We followed her and went in carrying several sets of the erotic clothes.

"Have fun ..." Janet whispered as we walked past her and she closed the door.

It wasn't a typical fitting room. In addition to a hanger for clothing there were several mirrors, some full length, two chairs, a small desk, a padded table about three feet high and long enough to lay on, and a full size bed. The jasmine aphrodisiac fragrance was stronger and there was soft music playing. The lighting was soft and different colored fixtures in the ceiling gave the whole room an erotic atmosphere. Over the bed was a sign that said, "For Your Convenience and Pleasure This Room Is Soundproof".

On the desk was a small box with a red button. Above the button, "If you need assistance of any kind please push this button. One of our very discrete ladies will come and give you any assistance you may require."

"How about this!" I said, looking at Patty.

"Yea ... how about it!" Patty said. "Not exactly what you would expect in a fitting room, is it?"

"Wonder what's in there?" I said, walking toward a built in closet near the bed.

"Open it and lets see." Patty said. Taking a deep breath and adding, "Boy, that fragrance is strong. Its making me tingle all over."

"Yea, me too, Patty. We need to get some to take home. If it affects the guys like it does us ... who knows what might happen."

"I think we both know what would definitely happen, Linda." Patty said with a laugh and a raspy voice.

When I opened the closed door we both let out a gasp ... well ... maybe it was more of a moan. "Will you look at that, Patty!"

Inside the closet were more than a two dozen samples of the sex toys we had seen in the store area. There were also samples of the body and massage oils ... fur mittens ... satin ropes ... handcuffs ... cocks of all sizes made from different materials ... vibrators that were curved to help reach the "G" spot ... and several cyberflesh pussies ... some complete with hair.

Taped to the inside of the closet door was a small sign which read: "These products are here for you to try, if you choose to. They are clean and have never been used. If you choose to use any of them please put those you try on the bottom shelf of the closet. They will be disposed of when you leave, or you may take them with you. Enjoy yourself, you will not be interrupted for whatever time you remain in this fitting room. This is just one of the many benefits you have as a VIP member of Modern Boutique Thank You."

We looked at the things for a couple minutes ... handling them ... feeling them ... squeezing them. By now we were both fully aroused sexually. John, if you and Bill had been there we would have fucked you right then.

When our eyes met I had one of the curved vibrators in my hand and Patty had one like you got her. During the time we had been in the VIP area we had been doing and saying things neither of us ever would have thought about doing or saying. This time, again without thinking I reached over and took Patty's hand and moved the cock she was holding close to my lips ... and licked it. My tongue moved the full length of it from the base to the tip. Then I took the head of it into my mouth and sucked.

"Uuuummmmmmm ... Linda ... we better try on these things ... if we are going to." Patty's voice was low and sultry now and her hand was shaking.

I didn't say anything for a few seconds. We just stood there. I was shaking as much as Patty ... and we both were breathing hard ... our heads spinning ... my pussy was throbbing ... erotic thoughts were going through my mind and I knew Patty was thinking those kind of thoughts too. "You're ... right ... we ... better."

I let go of Patty's hand. We laid down the toys we were holding and moved away form the closet, leaving it open. We each had picked out several of the same type garment sets. We decided to try on the set with the see through open tipped bras that opened in the front ... bikini panties made from the same see through material ... and an open top trimmed in white fur. Mine was red and Patty's was purple.

As we started to undress Patty paused, "Linda, I've never tried on this kind of clothing with another woman in the room."

"I haven't either, Patty ... but ... lets do it!" I said, after we both just stood there for a few seconds.

Then, Patty and I took off our clothes. It was a new experience for us. Stripping naked with another woman in the room and trying on garments designed to be sexually stimulating to a man ... and as we were about to find out ... to women too.

When we got down to just our bras and panties we paused again. "Let me unhook you ... Patty." I said. I wasn't sure why I said that but I had and Patty just nodded and turned her back to me. My hands trembled as I began to unhook Patty's bra. Finally after several attempts I managed to get it open. Patty shrugged her shoulders and her bra slid forward on her arms and she let it drop to the floor. I couldn't resist letting my fingers move up over her back to her shoulders and begin to softly massage her skin. Gently my hands caressed her shoulders. My fingers dug tenderly into her soft skin.