Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure has." I said. "Lets do it again soon. And maybe Bill will stick around and enjoy it too then. After all, Bill, while you were gone I had A Most Delicious Dinner and some very good desert!"

"Yea ... sure." He said, again with a big smile and his jovial voice.

"Come on, honey, lets go." Linda said, taking Bill by the arm and heading for the door. "I bet John and Patty want to get to bed." She cast us a very knowing look that Bill didn't see.

Once outside on the patio Bill headed for the car. Linda slowed down and said to Bill, "I'll catch up with you in a minute." Then came back to the door where Patty and I were standing.

"Move back form the door." Linda said, and stepped inside. Then she moved close to Patty, stuck out her tongue and licked Patty's lips. Both of us moaned involuntarily and my cock started to get hard again.

"Didn't tell you earlier, John," Linda said, "... but ... nice cock. I want more of it ... and your tongue too." Then before she went back out the door she reached down and squeezed my cock. "He's ready again, Patty."

Linda hurried to the car, got in and waved to us as they drove away.

Patty and I just stood there for a few moments not saying anything, just looking at each other.

"Well, this evening has sure been a hoot." I said.

"Couple of them." Patty said. "Two hoots ... or ... two hooters!" She added with a laugh.

"More like ... four hooters ... and ... some great pussy." I said, taking Patty in my arms.

"John?" Patty said.

"UUMMM?"

"Are you ready for something?"

"What ya got in mind?"

"Lets go fuck!" Patty said. "I'm horny!"

"I don't think I can cum for another week." I said.

"Well lets find out for sure." Patty said, and started to pull me to ward the house. "You may not get your cock up ... but there's still your tongue!"