Friday at Charlie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It isn't much but it is home," Michael said as he let Clare into his apartment. It was a simple two bedroom layout. The living room and dining room areas were essentially the same room, the separation between the two more one of mind than space. He had a couple of couches, an entertainment center and dining room suite. The kitchen was clean and utilitarian. The second bedroom was fashioned as an office and the main bedroom had a queen sized bed and a couple of chests of drawers. All the furniture was serviceable and none of it spectacular or outstanding in any way.

"My ex got the china and the gourmet kitchen," he said by way of explanation as he pointed her towards the couch. "Can I get you anything? Water? Wine?"

"No, no more wine thank you. Water would be nice."

"One moment." MichaelMichael walked into the kitchen and fetched two bottles of water from the fridge and poured them into glasses before returning to the living room. Clare had taken off her shoes and was rubbing her feet.

"Let me do that," he said passing her a glass and putting his on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Oh no," she said, quickly folding her legs back under her. "No one touches my feet."

"I see," he said smiling. "Well." He sat down on the couch against the armrest opposite her. "No one? That seems...extreme?"

"Let's not talk about them. They're hideous. "

Michael doubted that, but he didn't care to argue. "OK. Can we talk about your eyes?" Michaelhe was smiling as he said it. "Or maybe your elbows. I have not had a good elbow discussion in a while. Or maybe your knees. Most people seem to not talk about their knees I have found, except when they hurt of course, and then that is all that you hear about."

Clare was laughing by the time he was finished and Michael was smiling too. "OK, we can talk about my eyes if you would like. But I would rather you were kissing me when you did it."

Michael moved towards her and Clare moved towards him, pushing him back against the couch and kissing him while he moved his hands along her arms, feeling the warmth of her skin and the tremble of her body as her passion rose. Their tongues battled each other as their lips slid back and forth trying to gain purchase. Michael was hard in an instant with Clare pushing against him. He slid his hand across her back and down over one gently rounded curve of her ass, squeezing softly which made her sigh into his mouth before she pushed back off of him, breaking their kiss and sitting up on her knees.

Michael looked at her questioningly, his head tilted to the side and Clare smiled back and then teasingly began to undo the buttons on her blouse, one at a time, in slow succession. Michael watched as each button revealed another hidden treasure. The first couple revealed more of her cleavage, soft and rounded, the deep valley promising all sorts of pleasures. The next few revealed her stomach and just the hint of her belly button. She was toned but not skinny and he wanted to kiss that skin but resisted the urge to reach for her. She pulled her blouse out of the waist of her skirt. Her bra was white with a delicate, feminine lace pattern overlaying it and lightly padded, keeping everything contained. He normally did not like such bras but on Clare it worked and he could not complain. Her shoulders were gentle, her arms slightly muscular but still feminine.

She tossed the blouse onto the coffee table and smiled at him and he took his cue and came to her, kissing her and running his hands over the bare skin of her back. She moaned as he gently raked his nails along her spine and sighed as he slid his kiss along her jaw and nibbled her ear, her breathing changing to a slight panting as he worked the catch on her bra. He felt her drop her shoulders and felt the straps fall against his hands He slid his hands along her sides, his thumbs slipping under the wire of her bra and separating it from her breasts. Clare moaned as his thumbs rolled against her hardened nipples, his hands cupping her breasts, her bra dropping between them.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. "I would like to make love with you Clare," he whispered.

"I would like that too," she sighed and kissed him. They kissed for several minutes, his hands making little circles here and there on her torso as each one tried to climb inside the other's skin.

"I think we would be more comfortable in the bedroom," he suggested when they broke their kiss again. Standing, he offered her his hand and together they walked down the short hall to the bedroom.

Clare pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it on the floor before crushing herself against him. Michael could feel the stiffness of her nipples against his chest as she ran her hands over his body. He kissed her neck and collarbone gently and she tipped her head back, encouraging him. He took her cue and kissed the rising swell of her breast in a slow spiral towards her nipple. She gasped and moaned when he sucked her nipple into his mouth for the first time. It was large and thick and he let his tongue float over it teasingly, feeling it grow even harder under his ministrations. Clare moaned and sighed, pressing herself against him and holding on, planting little kisses on his neck as her concentration ebbed and flowed with the sensations he was raising in her body. Michael started rolling and pinching the other nipple between his fingers and she cried out, her nails briefly digging into his back before she forced his head up and off her breast and into a soul searing kiss.

"Strip," she said, "strip! I want you inside of me now!" Her own hands were fumbling with the catches on her skirt and as she pushed the skirt, pantyhose and panties down in one motion. Michael could smell her arousal and wasted no time in following suit. He had barely cleared his legs from his pants when she pushed him back onto the bed. Michael made little crab like motions to move back and up.

"Condoms are in the drawer," he said, indicating the nightstand and Clare opened the drawer and pulled out a foil package, ripping it open as she climbed onto the bed and grabbed his erect cock with her hand. Deftly rolling the condom over it, she threw a leg across his waist, lined up his cock with her opening, and sank down onto it in one smooth motion, causing both of them to moan with pleasure as her clit ground against his pubic bone.

"So good, sooo gooood..."she sighed as she twitched her hips back and forth a little, getting used to the feel of him. Michael looked into her eyes, reveling in the tightness of her wrapped around him and the soft curves of her body. He put his hands on her hips and slid them down over her legs and back up to cup her breasts as she trembled and looked back at him, biting her lower lip.

She sighed as he moved his thumbs back and forth across her nipples and he moaned as she began sliding herself up and then dropping back down onto him. For all her urgency before, she seemed to have calmed down and was slowly milking his cock with each upward movement and relaxing on each decent. He slipped his thumb over her clit as she next moved up and rolled it. It was hard and thick and she moaned, crashing down onto him as an orgasm shook her and took away control of her strong leg muscles.

Her urgency was back and she grabbed his hand away, wrapped her legs around his and ground her clit against him before fucking him hard and fast. Michael wrapped his hands loosely around her back and thrust up against her motions, his own release close as she moaned and squeaked and cried out in delight before her second orgasm rattled through her, triggering his release. With a final thrust, Michael pushed up against Clare and felt his cock swell larger as he exploded inside the latex sheath. Clare moaned again, as he twitched and moved inside her, before losing all control and collapsing on top of him. His arms held her in place and he rained gentle kisses on her face as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

After a few moments of cuddling, he gently rolled her sideways and pulled himself out of her, before stumbling unsteadily into the bathroom and tossing the condom into the waste bucket. He walked into the living room and picked up their water, taking a sip or two as he moved back to the bedroom. While Clare was in the bathroom, he pulled down the blankets and climbed into bed, putting the water on the nightstand.

"So should I call you a cab? Or are you going to call Renee?" he asked when she came back into the bedroom.

"I'll call Renee," she said, sliding under the blankets next to him. "In the morning."

After another long, soft gentle kiss, she snuggled down next to him and he reached over and turned out the light.

12