Friday Came on Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't actually feel the towel being removed, but then I realised it hadn't been. Ben had taken the simple expedience of sliding his hands under it, of running them up each boob, of opening his hands up and cupping my tits in his hand.

The grunt that escaped from my mouth was almost animalistic, my body trembled, and I writhed my bottom and arched my back pushing myself against his hands. It was fantastic.

"Oh yes," I sighed as he squeezed and rolled my tits around. He pinched my nipples; he pulled them and pressed them. He pushed the two orbs together

squeezing them into one mass of tit flesh, pushing his fingers into the crevice between them.

The towel did come off then and my boobs were bare. Not just them I suddenly realised, but all of me. He had removed the other towels as well so that my entire was exposed.

"Mmmm, lovely," he murmured, bending right over me so the part of the robe covering his thighs and stomach pressed against my face obliterating my sight. His hands slid further and further down my body. Past my tits, over my lower chest, onto my hips, along my stomach, across my pubes and, with no hesitation at all right between my legs that I so willingly opened for him.

His fingers made a cursory caress of my pussy lips, they checked out my clit making my body, almost, convulse. I grabbed his hand and closed my thighs round it, shoving myself as hard against his fingers as I could.

And like that he made me cum. Not once but several times, several wonderful times.

He held me as I came down from my orgasm, comforting me and stroking my hair. But not once did I get see or feel his cock. I never even knew whether he did have an erection.

Chapter 5

So that was how I celebrated my first anniversary of being celibate. Without doubt, Friday had arrived on Wednesday and I just can't wait until the same time next year.