Friday - Finally the Weekend's Here Pt. 02

Story Info
Friday continues to get worse.
1.7k words
4.24
12.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator reached the lobby and everyone exited.

It was Friday and they were in a hurry to whatever Friday night held for them.

Happy Hour, dinner & a movie, a night at home in front of the TV with their spouse and kids.

Wherever they were headed, I was just happy that they were all going in the same direction that I was.

If anyone had been walking towards me, it would have been blatantly obvious that I was braless.

About halfway across the lobby my phone vibrated again.

"WHERE ARE YOU PARKED?"

"Garage across street. 3rd level."

"WAIT FOR ME AT YOUR CAR."

"Yes Sir."

I took the parking garage elevator and got off on my floor.

How high up you were from the ground was based on where you were in the company hierarchy.

Being on the 3rd floor meant that I still had a long way to go before I got to drive a company car and had a reserved spot on the ground floor.

At least I wasn't up on the 6th anymore.

My heals clacked as I walked across the concrete floor. The sound echoing off the walls.

I approached my car and leaned up against the rear fender.

In just a few minutes I heard the elevator open and he stepped out.

His broad shoulders rolled slightly as he walked towards me.

His upper body tapered to a narrow waist.

He looked good and he knew it.

That was my problem with him from the first time I met him.

He called it confidence, everyone else that knew him called it arrogance.

"Hand me your purse" was all he said. No "Hello. Nice to see you again."

I handed it to him and he opened it. He removed my keychain and my phone.

He placed the phone on the roof of the car.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out my panties. He stuffed them into my purse.

"Take off your shirt." he instructed.

"Here? Right here?"

"Yes. Right here. Right now."

"Are you out of..." before I could finish with "your fucking mind?" he put my purse and keys on the trunk of my car, turned and started to walk away.

He was about 10ft away when I called out. "Wait! Come back. You just caught me off guard. I'll do as you asked."

He stopped with his back still towards me said "Asked? I didn't ask. I...don't...ask." Then he started walking again.

"Please! Come back. I'm asking."

He stopped again. This time slowly turning to face me. His face devoid of any emotion.

"Take your shirt off." It was almost a whisper.

I stepped back so that I was between my car and the one parked next to it. I crossed my arms at the bottom of the camisole, grabbed the hem and pulled it up over my head.

I shook my hair loose out of it and held it in front of me.

I could hear engines starting and cars beginning to leave the parking garage.

Sooner than later, either someone from a level above or on the level I was on would pass us.

My standing there, naked from the waist up would be the talk of the entire building if anyone saw me.

"Hand it to me" he said as he walked back towards me.

I handed it to him. He picked up my purse and my keys off the trunk of my car.

Looking at the key fob, he pressed the button that popped the trunk. Then he placed my top, purse (containing my panties), my jacket (which had remained draped over his arm the entire time) and my bra into the trunk and closed it with a loud thump.

We heard an engine and then saw the lights as a car came down the ramp from one of the floors above.

He pushed me back towards the front of my car, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

I had my arms around his neck and kissed him back with everything I had.

The car passed. Slowing as it did. The horn sounded but they kept on going.

They saw the back of a man making out with a woman in the parking garage. They didn't see our faces or the state of my undress.

Once the car had passed and moved on to the next level, he moved me further back between the cars until we were next to the front fender.

"Spread your feet shoulder length apart. Put your hands on the fender and touch your nipples to the hood. Keep your head up."

I did as instructed. Bending at the waist and lowering my upper torso until my nipples barely touched the cool metal of the car.

If we had been on the roof level, the sun beating down on the hood would have made it hot enough to burn me.

He moved behind me, reached down and raised the back of my skirt.

When he had exposed my buttocks, he pushed the bunched up skirt onto my back.

I wiggled my butt at him a little bit. "I can't believe I'm about to get fucked in a parking garage." I thought to myself. "Don't care though. I'm so ready for this."

My excitement was building between my legs. I was wet and eager for him to enter me.

SMACK! His hand landed on my ass. "That's one for being late." He said.

SMACK! On the other ass cheek. "That's for making excuses for being late."

SMACK! "That's for wearing your bra in the elevator."

SMACK! "That's for arguing with me about your bra"

He paused as a woman walked past, talking on her phone. Thank God for people and their cell phones. 10 ft away from a nearly naked woman getting her ass spanked and she didn't have a clue.

She walked to her car, got in and sat for a few minutes. I assume she was finishing her phone call.

In the meantime, he just stood there caressing my reddening backside.

SMACK! That one was hard enough to make me rock forward. Dragging my nipples across the hood a few inches. I kept my head up, looking straight ahead. Anything else would just add to my discipline. "That's for hesitating when I told you to take your bra off in the elevator."

SMACK! That one really stung. I was beginning to think that he was truly angry and not just playing with me.

"That's for not taking your shirt off when I told you to the first time."

Suddenly, he wispered in my ear, "Shhhh! Be quiet. There's a couple nearby."

They came to their car before they got to where we were at.

I heard a couple of car doors open. The man said something that I couldn't make out but I heard the woman laugh and call him a pervert.

The car doors closed. I heard the radio come on.

We stood like that for a few moments. Me with my breasts on the hood of my car, legs spread and my naked (and probably bright red) ass sticking up in the air.

"Don't turn around to look but she's giving him head!"

"Let me see!" I pleaded.

"No! Just stand there. You haven't earned a show today".

I really just wanted to look and see which one of my co-workers was sucking dick in a parking garage but I knew better than to disobey.

Besides. If things went the way I thought they were going to, I'd probably soon be sucking dick in a parking garage too. I wouldn't be in the semi-privacy of a car either.

"Put your hand between your legs and open yourself for me."

I immediately did what I was told.

I inserted my middle finger into my pussy and used the fingers on either side to spread my lower lips.

"You're quite wet aren't you?"

"God yes! I really want you inside of me."

"You're very close to cumming right now. Aren't you?"

"I'm almost there now." I panted "It won't take much."

"Good. Cum for me. Use your fingers and make yourself cum."

"Oh C'mon! Just fuck me. I'll do whatever you want after."

SMACK!

He leaned over, using his weight to press my body down onto the hood of the car.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it back until I was almost facing the ceiling.

He angrily whispered in my ear "I will drag your naked ass over there and fuck you on the hood of his car while his whore sucks his cock! Is that what you want?"

"No sir. I'm sorry. I just wanted you inside of me."

He pushed off of me and stepped back.

I raised myself up on one elbow.

I started moving the hand that was between my legs.

I went in and out with my middle finger a few times and then dragged it up and over my clitoris.

I ran my fingertip around it in little circles and then moved back down. This time putting two fingers inside.

I repeated the process, each time paying a little more attention to my clit then trying to get my fingers deeper inside of me.

I felt my orgasm building and focused solely on my clit.

When it hit me, my knees gave out and I let out a heavy moan.

My body collapsed onto the hood. My breasts sweaty and my nipples stiff and swollen.

The cool hood felt good against my hot skin.

I brought my hand up and now rested on both elbows.

Slowly, my breathing returned to a somewhat normal rate.

"Is that what you wanted to see?" I asked. "Please fuck me now. I don't care who hears us. I need you inside of me."

After about 5 seconds of no response, I slowly turned my head and looked over my shoulder.

When I didn't see him I stood up and turned. I still didn't see him.

Did he get bored and go watch the other couple?

No, I could see them. They had finished. He was zipping himself back up and she was fixing her make up.

I looked around a little bit more until I finally had to admit the obvious.

He was gone.

My jacket, shirt, purse, bra and panties were locked in the trunk and he was gone.

With my keys in his pocket.

More?